Shelly & Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly got quiet, and looked a little nervous waiting for my reaction. When she didn't say anything for a couple of minutes, I figured it was my turn to talk, "Honey, that does sound incredibly hot. I guess one of the ways why our sex life went downhill the way it did was because we didn't communicate enough and share our fantasies."

When Shelly looked like she was ready to protest I held my hand up, "Honey, I'm not saying that was necessarily reason numero uno. Just one of the reasons. I realize now that your cave... I mean your vagina needs a big dick. And obviously I don't have what you need.

"Anyway, I think the idea of including me, every once in a long while, is extremely generous of you two. I think it's fantastic. I mean it definitely has a chance to blow up in our faces, but from where we're at right now what do we have to lose, right? If we still have a chance for this relationship to work, this idea of yours that we all share everything and be completely open with each other, makes a lot of sense. I'm really glad you and Tom had this talk amongst the two of you and graciously decided to include me in with you guys."

I smiled at Shelly and she gave me a big smile back, "But I was thinking that maybe to be fair to me, since you know I caught you having an affair behind my back and being left out and all for the last few months, I was thinking that maybe I should get to go with my fantasy first. What do you think, honey?"

Shelly sighed starting to relax. She gave me a grandiose smile and nod, gesturing that she was willing to seriously consider granting me my fantasy.

"Now, I haven't had this fantasy as long as you. It's very very recent actually, but I really want to try it out. And I think if I get to go first it will go a long way in my getting my head wrapped around this whole new adventure with the three of us.

"Anyway, I picture Tom and me sitting on the sofa completely naked by ourselves. Then I imagine you seductively coming down the stairs in that beautiful black camisole I used to love seeing you in so much. You stop at the bottom of the stairs, and you take the camisole off. But you leave your high heels on. Oh, yeah, definitely picture you with some high heels.

"I can totally picture your beautiful naked body now, which I haven't seen in months by the way, walking into the living room with a lusty smile on your face. You come over to Tom and give him a big kiss and then to me and do the same. Then you walk over to the middle of the living room and turn around to face Tom and me. And then you sexily lie down on your back. You spread your legs wide so that Tom can see you pussy spread wide in front of him. You with me so far, honey?"

Shelly was obviously totally turned on. She nodded anxiously for me to continue.

"Then you smile at us and sensually open your mouth wide. I get up from the sofa and walk over to you and turn to face Tom as well. I squat down on top of your face, with my dick pointed right over your throat, and I take a big shit in your mouth."

Shelly's face went from lust to confusion.

"Now here is the thing, honey, you have to leave it sitting in your mouth. After I'm done, I stand up and walk away, and then Tom gets on his hands and knees and crawls over to you. He takes a big mouthful of my shit from your mouth into his and then both of you start chewing and eating it down. In my fantasy you two finish the whole shit and don't let any of it go to waste. Then both of you crawl behind me and lick my ass clean."

For some reason, as I was recounting my fantasy, Shelly's lustful face turned first to confusion, and then to one of shock and revulsion. Maybe it was my timing. I shouldn't have shared my fantasy with her so soon after eating dinner. Shelly turned on her heels and ran to the downstairs bathroom. I could hear her chucking up the delicious dinner she had made to placate me into accepting my new role as her ass licker and their cleaner upper.

After Shelly finished with the downstairs bathroom, she came out, gave me a nasty dirty look, and stomped up the stairs to her bedroom and slammed the door shut.

I yelled after her, "Shelly, honey, I thought we needed to communicate better and be open to hearing each other's fantasies without any judgement. I'm feeling judged baby!"

"Fucking, stupid cunt!" I mumbled to myself.

Two evenings later Shelly was recounting our "fantasy" talk with her best friend Doris at the same bar that I had gone to when my world first fell apart. The bartender happened to once again be Pat. While he wiped down some glasses, he listened to the women talk. He was pretending that his attention was elsewhere, but he was paying particular attention to the conversation the women were having. As Shelly recounted her story, Pat disapprovingly shook his head at the cuckold who was too foolish to appreciate his good fortune.

Doris was laughing, almost hysterically, as Shelly finished up.

"So, he literally told you to eat shit and die!"

"Doris, this isn't funny. This is my marriage and my life we're talking about."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it. Look, when you first told me about this whole thing, and how you wanted to have Danny accept Tom and how you were going to make Danny go along with it I thought the whole thing was hot. I thought you're out of your mind and that it was too risky, but I thought it was hot, ok!? I mean what woman wouldn't want to have her cake and eat it too?

"But honey, you have to admit when you're wrong. It's obvious Danny is never going accept this three-way thing. You're going to have to pick one or the other. If you still have a chance with hubby that is. Honestly, I'm not sure that you do anymore. But one thing is obvious. You're going to have to make a choice, and make it soon, or you're just going to lose the both of them."

"No, Doris, I can't do that. I need them both. I need Tom for his big dick, but outside the bedroom he's pretty much worthless. Before he moved in, I didn't think he had much to offer outside of his dick. But now that he's moved in and I see him all the time I just wish he would just keep his stupid mouth shut. It's unbearable sometimes.

"On the other hand, Danny is pretty much worthless in the bedroom, but I need the love he gives me. And he's really smart. He can talk about anything. I learn new things from him all the time. He'll get a good job again, and I'll go back to the lifestyle I'm supposed to be living. But this time it will be better, because I'll have both of my men, and have the best of both worlds. And it will all be in the open.

"Danny's just still pissed. He's just being as stubborn as a mule. It's so not like him. He should've given in by now. But I need them both. I can't give either one of them up. Danny, has to see that. He just needs to come around. He will come around!"

Doris realized her friend was living in la-la land, but it was equally obvious that it would be a waste of time and energy to try to get her to see the obvious reality of things.

"Sure, honey. I'm sure he will."

Shelly smiled at Doris' assurance. That's why Doris was her best friend. She understood her and always had her back.

Why Didn't You Fight For Me

A couple of more months passed since Shelly and I shared our fantasies. All those articles you read in both men and women's magazines about how sharing fantasies brings couples closer together ended up not being true in our case.

Shelly and I pretty much coexisted in the same house, segregated to our separate bedrooms. We were now roommates co-existing out of financial necessity rather than love and intimacy.

She was much more stressed out these days, even with all the great fucking she told me she was getting. She had to juggle which bills to pay and which ones to delay on their meager salaries. That had always been my area to worry and stress about. She couldn't just flutter around like a carefree butterfly oblivious to the real world.

For my part I had been getting about $1,200 a month from unemployment insurance, that the two were unaware of. That was good for the first six months of unemployment and that was about to run out. That was enough to pay for the weekly dates I was going on and pay for my basic necessities. The savings, and the home equity loan I had gotten, was being used to set up an office and pay for furniture and supplies. The money that Shelly had threatened to part me from was financing my future.

I had contacted most of my clients at my old firm and many decided to go with me. I had been busy doing their taxes and managing their books. I was going to need to hire an assistant in the near future. I hadn't been billing them for services rendered. I didn't want to show any profits quite yet.

I had already started implementing my plan of going to the gym, and while I started dating 4's, I was now dating mostly 7's. Not nice to think of women as numbers, but my mind works in numbers, so sue me.

On Friday night I had a date with Simone, she was a thirty-two-year-old divorcee I met on an online dating sight. She was 5'4", blonde, curvy, with a very cute face. This was our fourth date and we had gone to dinner and dancing and I decided to bring her back to my place. The first time I was bringing another woman home.

I hadn't brought any women home so far. In the beginning it was mostly because I didn't want to bring any 4's and 5's home. I didn't think that would impress either one of my roommates, and that it mostly would backfire on me. And secondly, I really didn't want any headaches I knew bringing another woman home would cause. But I felt Simone would be around for a while, and Shelly would definitely see her as competition.

As we went upstairs to get to my bedroom, we could hear the fucking sounds Tom and Shelly were making. They had left their bedroom door open once again, not caring I too lived there. Shelly probably to acclimate me and get me to accept the idea of her fucking Tom. Tom likely just to piss me off and get me to move out.

Simone smiled and said, "Someone's having a good time." I told her those were my roommates and that they were hopefully giving her ideas. She gave me a lusty smile, told me that yes it definitely did. She grabbed my hand and told me to lead the way to my bedroom.

Oh, yeah, we had three go arounds, and made love for a couple of hours. I came three times, and she came at least four. The way her pussy enveloped my dick, it was like she was completely embracing me, loving me, accepting me. It was amazing feeling a tight, warm pussy around my cock once again.

We weren't screaming our heads off to make sure the whole house heard us. I made love to Simone. It was intimate and loving. I needed to feel connected with another human being, and I wanted to feel close and loved. Simone had told me she needed the same.

The next morning, completely sated, Simone and I walked down to the kitchen to grab some coffee and a hearty breakfast. Shelly and Tom were already there having their own. Luckily, they were both in bathrobes and not nude or half dressed, as they sometimes were.

Shelly was shocked to see Simone. Tom smiled at her, looking her up and down.

It was time for introductions, "Simone, this is my future ex-wife, Shelly, and that dickhead with the smirk, checking you out, is Tom."

That wiped the smirk off of Tom's face, but he got it back when Shelly said, "Danny, how cute, you found a little friend to play with. How much are you paying her to play with you?"

Ok, so maybe détente wasn't exactly the right word. Maybe suppressed hostility was closer to reality.

Simone looked obviously uncomfortable, so I decided to let it go. I had already talked about my marriage situation, so she wasn't walking unprepared into a minefield. But there was no reason to get her mixed up in my shitstorm.

Shelly, did not feel the need to extend hospitality to my guest or take the high road.

With venom in her voice Shelly was fuming, "You do know that he's a married man, right?"

I put my arm around Simone's waist and smiled down to her, "Not for very long Simone."

"You're not getting a divorce little man. That isn't happening, so get that the fuck out of your head. Got it?"

I guess a peaceful post-coitus Saturday breakfast wasn't in the cards. This wasn't exactly on my timeline. I had enough cash and the business was starting to do well enough to support itself and pay me a small wage, but I still wanted them to finance me for a few more months. More importantly I hadn't broken them up or achieved my revenge on them yet.

However, I also couldn't turn the other cheek. Plus, with Shelly emotionally unbalanced, I wanted to see if I could win another point at Tom's expense.

"Shelly, what the hell is wrong with you? Tom has given every indication that he wants to marry you. You and I are over. Why aren't you divorcing me and riding out into the sunset with the man of your dreams over there?"

"Because I've told you a thousand times, I don't want him that way. He's good for fucking, but that's it. You're my husband. You're the one I love and you're the only one I want to be married to. And you're the one I'm going to stay married to. Why can't you get that through your thick skull already?"

Tom's smirk was now completely wiped out. He was pissed. I had once again hit a bullseye at his soft vulnerable underbelly. He was uneducated, and had a mediocre mind at best. The marketplace didn't think much of his economic worth. And the woman he loved and wanted didn't find much value in him outside of his cock. He happened to be a big guy who happened to have a big dick that Shelly's cave of a cunt craved. But deep down people saw him as a nobody and he knew it.

We all want the women in our lives to value us above everyone else. Since catching Tom's dick inside Shelly that afternoon, I needed her to confirm my value as a sexual being. But she didn't. Tom needed Shelly to value him in every other way. But she didn't.

With a smirk on my face for a change I turned to Tom, "How does it feel to be just a dick and nothing else?"

Seeing the look on Tom's face, I realized that this time I had likely gone too far. Tom already stewing in his chair, sprung up at my comment. I impulsively stepped back, pulling Simone back with me. Tom and I stared at each other. I had no chance in a physical confrontation with him.

But instead of coming directly at me, Tom decided on a different tactic. He looked away from me to Simone and gave her a worrisome smile. He pulled the bathrobe that he was wearing open. His penis was hanging down, but even semi-erect it was impressive.

Directing his comment to Simone, "This is what they're talking about baby. Why don't you and me go upstairs so I can show you what a real man can do for you. You had his little boy dick last night, time for a real dick this morning."

With that he grabbed Simone's hand and yanked her out of my arm and started walking with her towards the stairs.

Simone was pulling back, but she kept stumbling forward as he pulled on her arm. She was protesting for him to let her go. This made him pull on her arm even harder.

I ran behind them and pushed hard on his back making him jerk forward, and forcing him to let go of her hand.

"You really fucked up this time, little man. I'm going to fuck you up and then I'm going to fuck your girl and make her mine."

Tom came at me punching away. I got a couple of punches into his stomach, but they were too weak to even make an impression on him. After a forceful punch to the side of my face I fell to the ground. I grabbed on to his leg and yelled out, "Run, Simone, run!"

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion after that. Tom pivoted towards me, looking straight down, and pulled his leg back to kick me in the face. Instinctively my eyes shut, waiting for the inevitable.

The next time I opened my eyes I was in a strange room lying on a bed. Looking around I realized that I must be in a hospital room. Simone was sitting in a chair to my left looking down at her cell phone.

I asked her with a concerned voice, "Simone, are you ok?"

Simone's head snapped up, and a big smile lit up on her lovely face. She stood up and held my hand, "Hi, baby! Yes, I'm good. How are you feeling, sweetie?"

"I'm feeling like I was put through a meat grinder. What happened? Please tell me that you got away. That he didn't do anything to you."

"Nothing happened to me, sweetie. Shelly walloped him in the head with a green vase that she'd grabbed off of the mantel. He still got his kick in though. But it wasn't with the full force since she connected with his head as he was connecting with your face. He went straight down and got knocked out. Shelly went nuts. She was screaming at him hysterically. Kicking him in the face over and over. His whole face was covered by blood by the time I was able to stop her.

You were knocked out too, sweetie. The ambulances came and brought you both in. We've both been here by your side. Shelly's in the hallway talking to a detective."

"What a cluster fuck."

Simone's concerned face got a mischievous smile on it, "You can say that again. Are all my dates with you going to end up with this much drama?"

That made me laugh which hurt my left side. Tom must have fucked up my ribs pretty good with his body punches.

"No, just every fourth date."

A few minutes later Shelly walked in. She and Simone exchanged a look. Simone pulled her hand away from me, and said she's going to go grab some coffee and that she'll be back in a bit.

After Simone left, Shelly took her place standing to my left. She reached out hesitantly to hold my hand. I started to pull it back, but I stopped and let her hold it.

"Danny, I'm so sorry. I never thought anything like that would ever happen."

"Really, Shelly? You thought you can have your lover and husband living under the same roof, and you never thought that things could get ugly? How many times did you have to stop him from coming at me in the last six months?"

Shelly looked away, conveniently avoiding my question and then looked back.

"Danny, when you were on the ground, holding his leg, it all came back to me. You did the same exact thing for me. You saved my life. And now you were doing it for another woman.

"What the fuck have I done, Danny? How could I have messed up so badly? How could I do to you all the shit I've done over these last few months? You saved my life and did everything you could to make me happy, and how did I repay you? By fucking around on you and then throwing it in your face and trying to shove it down your throat. What the fuck is wrong with me?"

I didn't say anything for a while. What was there to say. For the first time her conscious was having a conversation with her brain. But when she continued to stare at me like I had all the answers, I finally gave voice to my thoughts.

"You're starting to finally realize what you've done, Shelly. There isn't anything new I could say to you that I haven't been for months now.

"The problem is Shelly, you never respected me. You respected the jocks, the big guys. They were the men. I was just the wimpy little guy. In your eyes I never deserved your respect as a man. That's why you could do all this shit. You would have never done what you did to me, these last few months, if you respected me as a man."

"How could you say that I never respected you, Danny? You saved my life for god's sake. You took on a big man when you were just a boy. You risked your life for a girl you barely knew. Even after he already beat you to the ground, you didn't give up and you did everything you could to save me. You're the smartest man I know. You're a great provider. I always respected you, Danny, always. I just forgot, that's all, and that's going to change."