Shelly & Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to go about it with an open mind, and I needed to be fair to the women I dated. It wasn't their fault that I had picked a cunt for a wife. They shouldn't be paying the price for Shelly's sins. I forced myself to be much more open and vulnerable. It was scary to be that vulnerable again with a woman. But a little over a year after filing for divorce, and dating several women, I met Amy.

I met my second wife, Amy nee Bodark, two years ago. There couldn't have been a bigger contrast than between my two wives. Shelly was 5'10, blonde, and very curvy. Amy, is 5'4", brunette with striking blue eyes, petite, very feminine, and pretty. Where Shelly oozed overt, in your face sexuality, Amy radiated a classy sophisticated sensuality. Where Shelly was loud, stubborn, selfish and uneducated, Amy is sweet, soft, giving, loving and amiable, with a doctorate degree in one of my favorite subjects, history. She was a full professor at the same university I once attended.

Amy and I are simpatico. Two halves coming together to make a whole. There is an easy and deep connection, love and intimacy between us. After Amy and I fell in love I realized that what Shelly and I had was not true love. Not in any real sense compared to what Amy and I have.

I have also reconciled with almost all of my friends over the last couple of years. Because of Shelly, I had lost contact with most of them, but now Amy fit perfectly with them and their wives. I fit in very well with her friends and their spouses, as well. I was able to discuss politics and ideas to my heart's content. But I now enjoyed watching sports with them on occasion as well. We had a very active social life, with a large group of friends from all walks of life that we both enjoyed spending time with.

At the reunion, we had gathered talking in a small group of three couples, with two of my high school buddies and their wives. Amy got my attention and nodded towards something to the right over my shoulder. As I looked in that direction she said, "That woman has been staring at us ever since we got here. One of your high school sweethearts that never got over you?"

There was Shelly. She had put on at least 30 to 40 pounds to her already curvy body. I am ashamed to say that my first thought was to wonder if she had put on the weight so that the size of her body would be more proportional to the size of her cunt. Luckily, I hadn't been stupid enough to say that out loud in front of my wife. Shelly wasn't carrying the weight well, and her clothes were way too tight for the kind of body she now carried.

"No, honey, that's the EX. As in ex-wife. We went to high school together."

Shelly never looked away or tried to hide the fact that she was staring at us. I smiled and nodded towards her, and she gave me a sad longing smile and nodded back. With that I turned back to the group and try to catch up to the ongoing conversation.

About two hours into the reception I was talking with my wife, and a high school classmate I had long lost touch with, when I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around and there was Shelly. The smile immediately left my face. Even though I knew she was there, the second I had turned away from her earlier, I had completely put her out of my mind.

I forced a smile back on my face, and looked over to my wife, "Honey, this is the Cave..."

Like a trained soldier, Shelly made an impressive about-face turn, and purposefully strode away.

I yelled after her, "Shelly I'm sorry... I meant to say this is Shelly."

Shelly's right fist went up above her right shoulder, and then the middle finger popped out to give me the bird.

I just looked at my wife's bewildered beautiful face and shrugged, "There really wasn't much to say anyway."