All Comments on 'Shelly and "Jenny's" Story Pt. 03'

by akak28

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GO HOME AND PUSSY WHIP YOUR HUSBAND

Make him a good CUCKOLD who will do CLEANUP on all the cum on or in you. YUM YUM YUM

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
What an idiotic story.

Jamal sends her an email blackmailing her? I know you niggers are retarded; but that takes the cake.

What's that? Oh yeah, I made a racist comment, same as this entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So a blackmailer sends a paper trail.

This is just a black man wanting what every black man wants. A white women. The closest he can get to white. Poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kind of wide I've dreamed of having

Great story, if you were my wife I'd be encouraging you to bring me home many tasty creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. While she has never been blackmailed, she has been handed around from one black man to the next black man at several parties. These were interracial parties, where white couples were invited because the white wife was a fox.

At our first party, my wife guessed that she got fucked by a dozen black men. At our second, and last party, she got gang banged by around 20 black men. She is petite, blond, and blue-eyed; excactly what they wanted. She said it was great experience, and that every white wife should do this at least a few times in their lives. Cumming on black cock was quite and experience for her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous