Shelter From the Storm

Story Info
A confession of wetness.
2.1k words
4.12
4.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's something I have to tell you," Tammy said, with a nervous glance at Lynn.

"I hope it's not too heavy," Lynn said. "I've had a rough week, and was looking forward to relaxing with company tonight," my beautiful wife said, smiling. We were side by side on one sofa while Tammy and Eric occupied the other.

"How do we begin?" Tammy said, looking at me.

I looked at Lynn. "Well, I'll go first," I said. "You know that I was over at their place during the week, after a late day at the office. I was going to drop off an album that I knew Eric would like so he could listen to it when he had a chance. But he talked me into a couple of beers, put the album on, and we jived a while, all of us dancing pretty wildly to it. Then Tammy went to take a shower. Eric and I talked some more, then he started yawning, and I took the hint. He went off to bed, and I went out to the car and started the engine, but then saw Tammy come running out of the house."

"Derrick had forgotten his album," Tammy interjected. "I had just got out of the shower and was going to shut the light off in the parlor when I saw it. I grabbed it and ran out in my bathrobe to give it to him."

"It started raining heavily, and I mean really heavy," I said. "I told Tammy to hop in. We talked a little, waiting for it to ease up so she could go back inside without getting soaked."

"I was already damp from the shower and should have just gone back," Tammy said, soberly, "but it would have been like taking another shower by the time I got there. It was drumming so hard on the car roof we had to talk really loud to hear each other. You couldn't see anything through the window. It was like being in a car wash."

"But there was an outside light on by their door, which gave enough to see by, and that contributed to what happened next," I told Lynn. "Tammy had moved so quickly that her robe was loose, and had fallen open a little."

"I didn't even realize it at first," Tammy said.

"What happened then was all physical stimuli. First of all, she smelled so good from the shower." I looked at Tammy. "You must have used a real fragrant soap or shampoo," I said.

"It was shea lavender body butter," Tammy confirmed.

"Secondly, her hair was wet from her shower, which was a turn-on for me. It looked a lot like women's hair does after hot sex on a steamy night."

That description may have stoked Tammy a little. She put a forefinger to her teeth, nibbling on it lightly while gazing at me. It was probably unconscious, considering her nervousness.

"And finally," I continued, "Tammy's breasts were on full view in the subdued light, shining milky white through the opening in the robe. Like two symmetrical snowy hills -- just beautiful."

Lynn put her hand to her mouth, probably to cover a smile, but Tammy took alarm at the gesture.

"I swear I didn't know the robe was so open until I noticed Derrick staring so intently," she proclaimed.

"Tammy did nothing to encourage what I did next -- It was an automatic response," I confessed.

"And what was that?" Lynn asked, in an austere tone.

"I reached out and gently cupped her boobs, one in each hand, just to admire them closer."

Lynn's mouth fell open. "Audacious, presumptuous male!"

I interpreted Lynn's tone and body language as indicating amusement rather than wrath, but Tammy seemed even more nervous. She was a relative newcomer to our circle and had yet to learn my wife's mannerisms. Tammy and Eric had been married only three months following a whirlwind courtship and had spent much of their married time on honeymoon during the college summer break. This was only the third time we had all gotten together.

In a straight-faced manner, Lynn asked her, "What did you do? Did you slap him?"

"No!" Tammy exclaimed, alarmed, then paused, seeming at a loss for words.

"She seemed to enjoy it actually," I said with a sigh. "So did I. She looked so appealing, and her scent was fragrant. After holding her boobs a little, I leaned in and we kissed. It was just a spontaneous reaction, probably inspired by the music and dancing shortly before, during which her breasts may have been better camouflaged but still hinted at their feminine grandeur, as did her hips and booty, which moved in such provocative ways."

Tammy looked yet more nervous, even as she also appeared more stimulated at my description of her. She was indeed an enticing dish, a student in one of Eric's classes, about 10 years younger than the rest of us.

"So after holding her boobs, you kissed," Lynn said, with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, and it got a little active, our tongues doing a dance and my hands not only holding Tammy's luscious boobs but also kneading them vigorously, gradually moving out from there to examine other parts of her. I'm afraid that I loosened her robe up even more."

"I was, like, in a trance," Tammy said at last. "Derrick was just so passionate.

"Yes, we did get lost in the moment," I confessed. "My hands made contact with Tammy's midsection, which I found moist -- perhaps from her shower -- and I investigated and massaged the vital parts of it, which seemed to increase the moisture. By this time, she was actively responding. I remember her murmuring '... your body,' or something like that, at the same time I felt her hand on my groin and my belt being undone."

"And Eric, where were you while this was going on?" Lynn asked.

"I was probably asleep," said our friend, in his first contribution to this account.

"Poor Eric," Lynn said. "Enjoying the sleep of the innocent while his wife and best friend were betraying him in the fury of the storm."

"Oh, it wasn't really like that," Tammy cried. "It wasn't anything conscious. Derrick and I just got carried away. I did feel bad later and confessed to Eric. He was very understanding."

Our friend nodded as he looked down with a long-suffering expression.

"So continue," Lynn said. "We left off with something happening to Derrick's belt."

"Well, after it was loosened, I felt my fly being unzipped and pressure upon my briefs, which I alleviated by lifting my butt off the car seat and was relieved when my briefs and jeans were quickly relocated down my thighs to my bent knees, allowing a part of my anatomy that had become quite cramped and confined to spring free. Then it was treated to an even more delightful sensation." I looked at Tammy. "I don't want to hog this account. Why don't you describe it from your perspective since you were active at this point."

"Well... Oh, shit, Lynn, I went down on him," Tammy said. "Just for a little while. I don't know what came over me." She looked timidly at my wife, fearing the worst.

"Tammy is overly modest," I interjected. "The lady showed enthusiasm and expertise in the activity, with sufficient salivary lubrication. It was a very deep experience, and she was literally at a loss for words, gagging a little before concentrating at the top. She handled the pressure well. It was sublime."

"And did you reward her back?" Lynn asked.

"Of course. I told her to come up for air, then lowered my head, found the receptive spots in that little forest between her legs, and did the best I could. Judging by the response, my best was okay, right?" I asked Tammy.

"It was wonderful," she responded. "Your tongue was even better than your hand and fingers. But is there too much forest there? Is it a turnoff? Should I trim or shave, or wax?" She paused, looking with alarm between Lynn and Eric, and put her hand over her eyes. "Oh, god, what am I saying?"

"Well, really that's a subject you should take up with your husband, as Eric has to deal with it more often than me," I advised.

"Don't be overly concerned with what nature has supplied," Lynn added. "I have a landing strip, which I could take a selfie of and send to you, just as one possibility, but we all have individual ideas and preferences on the subject."

"Oh,... thank you," Tammy stammered, looking nonplussed.

"Don't mention it. Now, is there a finale to this story?"

"Well, it took some doing, as the logistics were challenging," I said. "The back seat is minuscule and the steering wheel was in the way on my side, but by some careful maneuvering, Tammy raised her butt briefly while I shuffled over to the passenger side, she managing to sit on my lap and position the crucial implement, then enveloped it and made the experience even more sublime."

"I rode him to a conclusion," Tammy said. "I'm sorry, but I was wetter than an otter's pocket and ready for occupancy."

I had to laugh at that, as did Eric, and even Lynn almost lost her stern composure.

"Was it a good conclusion?" Lynn asked.

Tammy did not answer right away.

"I disappointed her," I confessed. "The otter's pocket was so active that my rocket fired prematurely."

"You held on quite a while," Tammy consoled. "And I probably did get carried away. You kept telling me to slow down or you were going to pop."

"And did you ever manage to get back to the house without becoming even wetter?" Lynn asked.

"The rain did let up some about the time Derrick..." She fumbled for the right word.

" Reached Nirvana," I suggested.

"... and as it was pretty tight quarters with both of us on that seat, I..." She struggled again.

"Dismounted," I suggested.

"And ran into the house," she concluded.

"I appreciated all the trouble you went through returning that album," I told her.

There was silence for a few moments.

"Lynn, I'm amazed at how well you're taking this," Tammy said. "I was dreading the confession."

"I appreciate your honesty, Tammy. So Derrick reached Nirvana. But the culmination must have been disappointing for you."

"Oh, I took care of that," Eric said. "She came running in and jumped my bones. Derrick had primed her well. She was never wetter, even though I sensed right away it wasn't all her juices. Anyway, judging by Tammy's vocalizations and her fingernails scarring my back, I made up for Derrick's shortcoming. I added to her wetness, but not before she had reached her own nirvana.

Tammy was clearly showing her amazement at the equanimity of her husband and my wife.

"Eric is so great," she said. "After we finished, I felt so guilty that I had to tell him why I was so turned on. He wasn't angry at all."

"She cried and confessed the gymnastics that had taken place in Derrick's car," Eric said. "I tried to assuage her guilt, and reassure her that our marriage could survive it."

Tammy snuggled up against her man. "I thought you would kick me out and Lynn would be furious, but neither of you seems too upset over what Derrick and I did."

"Well, we go back a way, don't we Eric?" Lynn said, smiling. "We had our own wet adventures, and we both owe Derrick for being so understanding and willing to share at that time."

Tammy looked curious for a moment. We let it sink in. "You mean, you and Eric...?" she said at last.

"Welcome to the Polyamory Club, Tammy," Lynn said, smiling.

"Eric always was one to jump right in to help a girl in her moment of need," I said, saluting my friend. "But actually it was sort of the other way around."

"What do you mean?" Tammy asked.

"It was a low point for Eric -- right after a failed relationship -- and Lynn felt a compulsion to jump in and help renew his confidence. I supported her effort, and had a lot of satisfaction doing so."

"It's been a little while now," Eric said.

Lynn, Eric, and I smiled, remembering. We were silent for a while.

"So it's old history now?" Tammy asked at last."

"I don't know," said Lynn. "As Derrick and you just showed, these things are hard to predict. Perhaps the volcano is just dormant, and may erupt again in the future."

Tammy looked stunned.