Shelter-in-Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we arrive I'm exhausted and sweating. I shed the two coats and my shoes at the door, almost sad to lose Javi's comforting arm, and make my way to the window in the kitchen to try and get some air in the place. "I'm sorry, I'm just so hot right now," I tell him, embarrassed with how sweaty I am. He shakes his head to indicate it's fine and watches me as I drink a large glass of ice water, concern etched in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well," he says earnestly. "Is there anything I can do?"

I smile meekly and shake my head no, "No thank you. I'm fine, really," I tell him, but before I've even finished my water I'm shivering again. I try to close the window but feel weak and struggle to press it down.

"That's it," Javier says somewhat aggressively as stops me from struggling with the window and closes it forcefully. Then he bends down and suddenly I'm in his arms and he's carrying me to my bed. "I'm taking care of you now," he mutters, then gives me a delicate kiss on the top of my head before pulling the covers down, placing me gingerly on the bed, and dragging them up to my chin. "I'll make you some tea," he says, but rather than turning around he sits on the bed for a moment and runs my hair behind my ear, his eyes absolutely brimming with compassion.

"Thank you," I stammer, noting to myself how badly I really am feeling. I cough a few times and we both chuckle- We'd been wondering when one of us would develop the trademark 'COVID cough'. "My tea stuff is on the top shelf of the first cupboard," I tell him, and he gives me a half smile and lets his thumb trace my cheek before getting up to get the tea. He really is surprisingly gentle for such a foreboding presence. A big man like that, I'd expect him to be gruffer."It's all loose leaf," I say across the room when I notice that he's looking puzzled at the tea stash I have and the small, fancy Japanese teapot next to it.

Javier

She works through another round of coughs while I brew the tea and I feel that pain in my chest again. I hate to see her like this, especially when I feel completely fine. The nurse said I may be an asymptomatic carrier. At least I feel well enough to take care of her. God, she looks so small all bundled up, I want to kiss her forehead and tell her everything will be alright. It's going to be harder than I thought to keep my feelings from her- she must have sensed how much I adore her by now. "This is a fancy way to make tea," I remark as I wait for the water to boil. The space is so small I don't have to speak too loudly for her to hear me, even from across the room.

She coughs once more but manages to reply, "I know it's a little extra work, but I think it tastes better," she tells me, and I admire the beauty of the small teapot in front of me.

"This is quite beautiful. Where did you get it?" I ask her, gesturing to the pot as I finish the tea. I look for a couple of mugs to bring over with the pot when she responds so quietly that I can't make it out. I see what looks like a tray for her bed in the corner of the kitchen and set everything up on it to bring it to her, eager to be near her and hear her response. "Sorry, what was that?" I ask as she sits up so that I can set the tray on her legs.

She swallows and looks at me, evaluating me in some way. Good lord is she gorgeous. "Actually, one of my foster moms gave it to me," she says delicately, her eyes searching my face for my response.

I can't help my brows furrowing at the idea of someone not wanting this amazing woman. "I didn't know you were in foster care," I say gently, and watch as she effortlessly pours the tea into each mug then nods at me, offering a small smile before handing me my mug.

"Since I was three. I shuffled from home to home for years. But I only had one foster parent who was Japanese, and I tried to glean as much about the culture as I could from her," she admits to me, her eyes gazing at the teapot lovingly.

"Were you with them long?" I asked, enthralled by her storytelling. I was touched that she was being so open with me.
She shakes her head sadly, "Unfortunately, the father wasn't ready for a kid, or didn't want me, I don't know. I was with them when I was 14, but then was in a different home every 6 months or so until I aged out of the system," she explained, shrugging.

Poor Kimi. No one deserves that kind of life. Without thinking, I reached my free hand out and take hold of hers, letting my thumb graze her knuckles. I feel a spark when I touch her, and it excites me. Her skin is deliciously soft, and I am overcome with a loving feeling for her. "I can't imagine how anyone could not want you, Kimi," I express before I can stop myself, and am rewarded with a small smile before she's wracked with coughs, shivering when she finishes.

She raises the mug to her lips and takes a sip, then looks confused, "Did you remember to put the leaves in?" she asks, cutely raising an eyebrow at me.

I nod rapidly, worried that I did something wrong, "Is it not strong enough?" I ask her.

"No, I can't taste it at all," she lets a small giggle escape her lips. A lovely sound, really.

I frown and taste my mug as well. "It tastes strong to me. Maybe I didn't wait long enough for your preferences?" I offer, perplexed.

Kimi pulls her hand from mine and inspects the pot, checking the amount of leaves I put in. "No, if anything we waited too long and you put too much in... how strange," she says, trying the tea again, her delicate brow furrowing in amusement.

"Another side-effect?" I question, and she smirks.

"That must be it. Great- now I can't taste anything!" she's laughing, and I can't help but get wrapped up in it and laugh with her. It is truly the most glorious sound. She lets out a huge yawn and I grin ear to ear at how precious she is. "I think I need to take a nap," Kimi tells me before settling down under the covers and making herself comfortable.

"I'll let you rest," I smile warmly at her and lift the tray from her lap to bring it back into the kitchen. As I move to stand, however, I can see that she is still physically shaking. "Querida, you're trembling!" She opens her eyes and shrugs, drawing the covers closer to her ears.

"I'll warm up," she says pitifully, and I simply can't take it.

I set the tray on the ground by the bed and turn towards her, watching her face for permission for what I'm about to do, "Por favor, I can help," I speak gently before kicking off my shoes and crawling over her, then joining her under the covers. I wrap my arms around her and bring her close to me. Kimi's sweet smell engulfs me, and I can't help but bury my nose into her long neck to breathe in more of her. She lets out the most delicious little groan and snuggles back against me, and it is all I can do to not groan back and press my hardening cock against her. "Is this alright?" I ask nervously, hoping so much that she lets me stay.

I feel her nod, and she squeezes my arm slightly, "You're so warm, it's amazing. Thank you," she whispers the last two words.

"Anything you need- I'm here," I whisper back, and I feel her breathing start to level as she falls asleep. I let my lips lightly kiss the neck I've coveted for so long and am absolutely blown away by how soft her skin is. I gently bring her even closer to me and relax against her, happy to not only be of value to her but grateful for an excuse to have her in my arms.

Kimiyo

I wake up from what has to be the most pleasant nap of my life, despite how horrible I feel, and notice that Javier has completely engulfed me. His arms are drawing me into him, his leg has wrapped around mine, and his face is relaxed against my neck. It doesn't appear to be comfortable in the slightest, and yet he is fast asleep. I take a moment to relish in the feel of his body against mine, knowing it will likely be my only opportunity for closeness like this. I try to stay still so he doesn't wake, but I can't control the cough that racks through my body, and Javi is up like a light. He sits up and rubs my back as I try to find some relief.

"Estás bien?" he asks me kindly when the coughing fit subsides. I look up at him and nod meekly, realizing how fatigued my body feels. I start to sit up, but his strong arm holds me down, "What do you need? You should stay in bed- I can get it for you," he says seriously.

I smile lightly, "Water, please?"

He flashes me another gorgeous smile and climbs over me to get me water. He returns quickly and I drink it down fast, so he takes he cup and refills it, kneeling in front of me as I drink the second cup. "I'm sorry I fell asleep- you were like a furnace, I couldn't help it!" he tells me, and I smile at him. "If you're alright for a moment, I'm going to take a shower, then I'll make us something to eat."

I can't help the blush that spreads over my face as I think of him in the shower, soapy water running along his hard body. I hope he thinks it's just the fever- I'm going to have to get control of my desire if it's this bad when my my body is aching. "I'm fine, do whatever you need," I tell him. His eyes search my face, as if he isn't sure that I mean it.

"Don't worry, soy rapido," he grins at me as he stands, but quickly his grin leaves his gorgeous face. "Pues, I mean, not in all things," he says nervously, and my blush deepens. He grins and winks, then holds my gaze a few seconds longer than I expected before turning on his heel and grabbing some things from his bag.

"There are extra towels under the sink," I tell him, and he thanks me before heading into the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and I bury my face in my pillow, frustrated at my attraction. I'm just horny- it has been a few months since I've had sex, even before Joel dumped me. And Javi was SO HOT. And sweet! It is infuriating. I'm trying to think of unsexy things when I hear the water turn off. I sit up, and a minute later, Javi enters the room looking like sex on a stick. He's running the towel through his thick hair, and wearing sweatpants that dangle deliciously on his hips. They give me an amazing view of his built chest, smattered with tufts of dark hair, his defined abs, still slightly damp and sparkling, and the beautiful V-muscles leading to the promise land. I've never seen a body like this in real-life. It was like he was moving in slow-motion as I admired him, unable to look away. I can feel myself getting wet just from the sight, and if my body wasn't so exhausted, I might jump him right here and now.

"I'll find something for us to eat," he says, opening the fridge and bending down, giving me a view of his thick back muscles. My pussy walls clench and I sigh before laying back down and dragging my eyes away from him. "It's a good thing that Lou set us up with groceries, since we don't want to go spreading this thing out there," he says, and I offer a grunt in agreement.

The next week and a half consists of more of the same- Javi being sweet and generous with his time as he meticulously took care of me, his demeanor and body making me want to climb him like a tree. I was coughing and cycling through fevers, but we had a fun time with my lack of taste. He'd feed me something and I'd try to guess what it was based on texture alone. Word of advice- do NOT eat cheese puffs if you can't taste or smell anything. Fucking disgusting. Every day he'd exercise for a couple hours on the floor, getting deliciously sweaty and then showering and absolutely driving me wild the entire time, and all I could do was watch. He always curled up with me when I wanted to nap, which I greatly enjoyed, but retreated to the pull-out each night to sleep. Despite looking totally uncomfortable, he didn't complain once.

He helped me apply for unemployment benefits, which I was relieved to have off my plate, and gave me all of the money for my back rent and covered this month. It was a huge load off for me. I learned that he's been featured in a ton of editorials and commercials due to his popularity as a rugby star in Argentina, and he had more money than he knew what to do with right now. Still, he was ready to be done playing and wanted to put down some roots. He wanted to teach mathematics in the states and to be closer to his sister, so he was looking in NYC. Luckily, his mother was American, and he was born here, so he didn't have to worry about a visa. Obviously though, his plans were put on hold for now, so he was grateful for the money he has put away in the last few years.

Overall, it had been really pleasant having him here, and despite my attraction, we were starting to become good friends. He was so much like his sister, which made me comfortable, but had his own unique qualities- he was gentler and had a better sense of humor, not that I'd ever tell her that.

I wake up in the mid-morning 12 days after I tested positive and feel good for the first time. I stretch and look over to see Javi already working out, his headphones likely blasting his favorite classic rock music. He's doing crunches, and the way his abs ripple with sweat makes my insides tighten deliciously. He didn't seem to notice that I woke up, so I take advantage and trail one hand below the comforter and beneath my shorts, tickling my lips as I watch him. I rub my clit gently, careful not to draw attention to myself, and stifle a moan as I imagine that it's Javi touching me, his calloused hands running along my skin. I feel myself getting worked up, and I need to take care of it- the last few weeks have been too much of a buildup for me. I pretend to just be waking up by stretching and groaning, then I stand and stretch again. Javier notices me and I see him bite his lip before he smiles at me. Man, I'd like to bite that lip. He pulls his headphones down as I grab clothes from my closet. "Buenos dias sunshine. How are you feeling?" My insides clench at his warm greeting, and I look over my shoulder to get another eyeful of his incredible body.

I offer a smile back, "Much better today." His smile grows, and I can't help but join him.

"You certainly seemed to sleep well. Como un ángel," Javier comments, and I feel myself blushing. He stands and walks over to me. "Are you sure that you're feeling alright? You look a bit red," he says with concern. I nod, but he wipes his hand on his shorts to dry the sweat and lifts it to my forehead to test my temperature. His touch is electric, and I feel it between my legs. "Hmm, you feel normal," he decides, but his hand trails my forehead, his fingers tucking my hair behind my ear and his eyes locked onto mine. I think he is going to pull away, but his fingers and eyes continue trailing down my face and along my neck, making me shiver. I feel my body respond and I close my eyes instinctively, my lips parting slightly as his fingers move down my shoulder and arm. I open my eyes when his hand finds mine. He rubs his thumb along my knuckles and his gaze trails back up my body, meeting mine. "I'm glad that you are feeling better, Querida," he tells me quietly, his eyes burning into mine.

I swallow, my breathing shallow and my face flushed. He must know what he does to me. "I'm just going to shower, unless you wanted to go first," I manage to eek out, and he squeezes my hand, stepping slightly closer to me. I can't help but let my eyes drift across his glistening muscles. I can smell his sweat and musk and it's driving me wild.

"Go ahead, I'm not finished with my workout yet," he tells me. I look up to meet his gaze and he smirks down at me, humor glinting in his eyes. I nod and step away from him, needing to get away from the cloud of desire he expels. I turn and head to the bathroom, quickly closing the door behind me. What am I doing? He is my best friend's twin brother- this is basically incestuous. Plus, he is waiting to leave and go abroad- I can't handle another heart break so soon. Still, I can't remember the last time I was this turned on, and he barely touched me. I quickly shed my pajamas and step under the warming water, attempting to wash away my intense desire.

I'm overwhelmed by our brief encounter, so I allow my hands to run along my body, tweaking both of my nipples and groaning low at the feeling of release. I picture Javier's sweaty body so close to me, the smell of him, his hand on mine, and I let one hand trail between my legs. Instead of walking away, I imagine him leaning down and kissing my lips briefly, and I let out a quiet moan at the thought as I circle my clit. In my fantasy he wraps his free hand around me and presses me against him, and I feel his hard cock against me. I imagine him lifting me and carrying me to the bed, crawling on top of me and kissing me with a fire as he grinds against me, his hands clutching my face before moving to explore my body. I think of him pulling my shorts and panties down, then his own before his cock teases the entrance to my hot cunt. He whispers "I need you, Querida," into my ear and presses forward into me as I dip my two fingers inside myself. At that, I detonate, cumming so hard I can't control the moan that escapes my lips. I quickly release my nipple and cover my mouth while I ride out a mini orgasm. Not nearly what I need, but I'm hopeful it's enough to get me through the day, at least.

Javier

I was so close to leaning down and finally bringing my lips to hers- it took everything I had to resist, but I won't cross that line unless I know it's what she wants. I keep waiting for her to make a move or give me some signal that she wants this as much as I do, but I can't get a read on her. She has been sick, but she's got to know how badly I want her. I try to get back into my workout but am struggling to do my ab routine with a raging boner. I lay back and try to get myself under control while Kimi showers. At least she is feeling better- I've hated seeing her so uncomfortable. I haven't had a single symptom and consider myself very lucky. We will go out and get new tests in a few days and see what comes next, but it seems things are going to be locked down longer than we thought. I'm not complaining if it means more time with Kimi.

I'm pulled from my thoughts as I hear what sounds like a moan coming from the bathroom, barely audible over the water. I shake my head, knowing that I must be imaging what I want to be hearing. There is no way she's masturbating in there- it's all in my head. I sit up, frustrated, and try to imagine what it would be like to tell Kimi how much I wanted to be more than her friend. Each time I think through it, it comes back to two things- she is my sister's best friend, and I have plans to return to Argentina until this all blows over. Who knows how Louisa would feel, and it just isn't good timing- I know that. If only that knowledge could make me want her less. It has been torture, staying away from her. Maybe when I come back and get a job, I could ask her out. I'm wondering if she would say yes when my thoughts are interrupted again. I hear another, louder moan that is quickly cut off. Holy shit. I don't think I imagined that one... Fuck, she is killing me. My mind starts to wander to what she's probably doing in the bathroom.

I can't help it- I bring my hand into my shorts and wrap my fingers around my painfully hard cock as I picture what she must look like naked with water dripping down her body. I close my eyes and part my lips as I move my hand up and down, imaging she's playing with her pert nipples and throwing her head back. Then I'm there with her, leaning down and sucking one of them into my mouth. This elicits a moan from her, and I barely hold my own back in real life. In my thoughts, I trail my hands down her sides before moving one between her legs and feeling her wetness on my fingers. I squeeze my cock harder at that, but hear the water turn off in the bathroom. Disappointed I won't get to hear anything else from her, I release my cock and try to gather myself before she comes out.