Shelter-in-Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javier meets my gaze and there is anger in his eyes. He pulls his mask off roughly, "Kimiyo, you have nothing to apologize for. Those racist assholes are scum- lower than scum. I never want to hear you apologize because someone treated you poorly," he says roughly. My eyebrows raise in surprise at his outburst, and I see his face soften, "I just... I need to know that you know you didn't deserve that. I wish I could have stopped it from happening. Still, I'm glad I was there for you," I nod, listening intently. His scolding is so loving it makes my heart hurt.

"I'm grateful for that, too," I tell him honestly, but his brow furrows.

"Kimi, I want to know that you won't let others treat you badly... treat you like you aren't the most special woman I've ever met," he says softly as he walks up to me, but there is intense power behind his words. They make me feel powerful, and it wasn't until then that I realized just how powerless those men made me feel. I start to tear up softly again, but this time it's because I feel so cherished, and I don't know what to make of that feeling.

He raises his hands to my mask and gently takes it off my face. He cups my cheeks and then he's kissing me tenderly, pouring more kindness through his lips. I moan lightly, unable to control it, and my hands reach for his belt, trying to undo it. I want to show him how he's made me feel, but Javier stops my hands. "What's wrong?" I ask, unable to hide the hurt in my voice. Now that he knows how others see me, does he not want me anymore?

He wears a pained expression. "I need to treat you like you deserve to be treated," he tells me, and I furrow my brow in confusion. He bends and picks me up, and I let out a surprised yelp before he turns and swiftly walks me to the bathroom. Javier sets me down on the sink and smiles lovingly at me before kissing me gently again. He turns and starts filling the bathtub with hot water. Then he rummages below me in the cabinet under the sink and finds my bubble bath. Once he's satisfied with the tub, he turns off the water and refocuses on me. I can't help the smile that's playing on my face as I watch him fuss. He takes my hand and helps me off the sink.

"What are you doing?" I ask, and he smirks at me.

"We need to wash that jerk off you. Lift your arms," he tells me, and I do as he says, intrigued. He slowly tugs my shirt over my head, letting it drop to the floor behind me. His fingers trail down my arms, making me shiver. Every touch from him still feels electric, and I suck in a breath when his lips graze my collarbone. "You're so beautiful," he murmurs as he unclips my bra and lets the straps tickle my arms as they fall. His fingers trail my stomach and I groan, but he stops and focuses on the button of my jeans. I place my hands on his shoulders and he helps me out of my pants and then my panties, kissing my legs intermittently and making me positively drip. He delicately kisses my pussy lips and my fingers find his hair.

"Oh yes," I say, but he pulls away and stands, causing me to pout at him. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Later," Javi promises, kissing me gently. He takes my hand, walks me to the tub and watches as I settle in, letting out a pleased sigh as the warm water engulfs me. "Nice?" he asks, and I nod, closing my eyes and biting my lip. "Good. Relajate, and I'll be back in a moment." I barely register him as I sink into the water. I hadn't realized how much I needed this after what happened. I let my head dip beneath the warm liquid and take stock of the day. My thoughts swim with Javi, thinking how lucky I was that he was there, and that he is taking care of me now like this. My heart hurts from the racist experience, but it also warms at the gentleness that Javier has shown me. It makes me want him in a different way- he makes me want to be taken care of.

A few minutes later Javier comes in with a pillow, a glass of wine and a bowl of nuts, as well as my book. I smile lovingly at him, blown away by his thoughtfulness. He hands me the food and drink, then sets the pillow down next to the tub and settles in. "What are you doing?" I ask him, surprised as he makes himself comfortable.

His eyes meet mine and a gentle smile builds on the corners of his mouth. "Can I sit with you?" he asks me, and he looks so young and cute in that moment. I nod, and he takes my hand and squeezes it, his eyes searching mine, as if he's checking that I'm alright. "Do you want your book?" he asks me, and the sound of his voice is so comforting I don't want it to end.

"Would you read to me?" I ask him, settling back with my wine and placing the bowl of nuts on the side of the tub.

He bites his lower lip and smiles, and the sight of it is so enticing that if I wasn't so comfortable, I would jump him right now. He finds my bookmark and begins reading, his sultry voice and thick accent enhancing the story. I watch him read; his eyes are focused and his incredible, full lips dance around the words. I get lost in his beauty, unable to take my mind off the idea of his lips dancing along my skin like that. I still can't believe that someone like him wants someone like me. After 10 minutes or so, I down the rest of my wine and decide I can't wait any longer. "Javi," I breathe, my voice husky. He stops reading and meets my eye. I place the glass on the floor and slide my fingers into his hair, pulling his lips to mine and finally finding some relief. He closes the book and matches me, his hands quickly finding my face as he deepens the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling slightly out of the sudsy water and making it splash onto Javier, but he doesn't break the kiss.

He shifts onto his knees and one hand slides down my slick front, teasing my nipple and making me moan. His fingers trail down my stomach and tickle my pussy lips, causing me to arch my back and splash more water. His desire is palpable- I can feel it in the way he's kissing me. His need matches mine, and he lets a finger slip into me, then quickly follows it with a second. He bites on my bottom lip and I desperately pull him closer to me. His free hand wraps around my waist, pulling me farther up out of the water. He finger-fucks me hard as his thumb dances on my clit, splashing water everywhere as my pleasure builds. His lips are insatiable against my own, and I feel a burning from him that is intense and only spurns me on further.

I start really reacting to his touch, my mouth hanging open in an extended groan as my I quicken around his fingers. He kisses and sucks around my lips and chin and I squeal and shake, using his shirt to draw him closer to me as I cum explosively. "I need you, Querida," he tells me as I pant desperately in his arms, my head spinning from lack of oxygen. With a sexy show of strength, the slides his other arm beneath me and stands, letting the water splash all over him and kissing me deeply. He carefully turns us in the small bathroom then takes me to the bed, crawling on top of me in his damp clothes, feasting hungrily on my skin. I help him pull off his shirt and let my hands caress his hard muscles as he works to unbutton his pants. I use my hands and feet to help him frantically push them down his legs, but it's a struggle. Finally, he stands quickly to shimmy them off and wrap his deliciously thick cock in a condom before climbing back on top of me.

He crushes his lips to mine as he roughly enters me, and the feeling is extraordinary. I arch my back, pulling my lips from his and cry "Oh yes!" as he pulls out and slams back in. This time he presses until he is fully sheathed inside of me, and my eyes roll back into my head at the feel of him pulsing against my inner walls. He sets a punishing rhythm, fucking me harder than he ever has, his lips devouring me and his hands exploring my body. The sensations are intense, and I'm overcome by them. I feel my orgasm coming hard and fast. I grab his ass cheeks and pull him deeper inside of me, letting my fingernails dig into his delicious cheeks as he takes me. He nibbles on my neck and I'm wracked with another earth-shattering orgasm. I let go, cursing and moaning and calling his name. "Holy shit," I mutter as I try to catch my breath and come back to reality, despite having his cock pulsing within me. "That was... unbelievable," I manage, still shocked at how hard I came so quickly, just from his cock pounding me. He slowly rocks back and forth within me. "You're so good at that," I compliment him as I chuckle.

"I want to make you to feel as good as you deserve to feel," he tells me, kissing my neck as he pumps leisurely, and I smile. "I want you to feel as good as you make me feel," he groans, his hands massaging my breasts. Suddenly he pulls out and rises onto his knees, then grabs me and flips me over. His hand trails my back, then he kisses along my spine before grabbing my hips and lifting them. Without warming he slams back into me and I let out a loud, groaning "YES" as I relish in the full feeling. "Por dios... your pussy," he growls as he starts pounding me from behind. I hear his breath quicken and I know he's getting close. I match his thrusts, pushing back against him. I feel his chest press against my back, and he wraps his arms around me. One hand teases my nipple while the other ventures lower, his thumb strumming my clit quickly.

His touch surprises me and I throw my head back, my spine arching, trying to press my body harder into his hands. The curve makes his cock slam into my G-spot, and I can't control the sounds I make. "Yes, Javi, don't stop!" I beg, and he kisses my neck and earlobe as I cry deeply. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! Yes, yes, yes!!!" I bellow, my body shaking and pussy clamping down on him as the most intense orgasm of my life overcomes me. I sink further into the bed, exhausted and overcome and tears escape my eyes from the sheer intensity of the feeling. I hear him growl and know that he is cumming, but I barely register it, still inundated with my own release.

We lay there for what feels like an hour, his large, warm body engulfing me. Eventually I get too warm and slide from beneath him. I turn to look at him and he pulls me to his chest, pecking gentle kisses along my cheeks and eyelids, making me smile. He is so caring and tender, and I marvel at how relaxed he makes me. Not just the sex, but also how calm I feel in his presence. I am grateful to not be alone in this crazy time, but I'm more grateful that its him with me. I want to tell him. "I feel so lucky to have you here," I whisper, and I watch a small smile grow on his lips.

His hand trails my side and lands on my hip, his eyes sizing me up, "I think I'm the lucky one." His voice is like honey, and I melt against him at the compliment. "Thank you for letting me stay here," he says, and I frown, reminded that he will be leaving as soon as a flight is available. The thought of being here without him causes me physical pain. This is why I didn't want to get attached. I nod, trying not to show him how I'm feeling. His fingers trail my cheek and I see the confusion in his eyes. "What's wrong, Querida?" he asks, kissing my nose.

I shrug. What am I supposed to say- that I don't want him to go home to the safety and comfort of his family? Why, because I'd be sad that he left? That I don't want to be alone? I don't want him to see how selfish I am. "I just was wondering when international flights might open back up," I offer meekly, afraid to get into my feelings.

I watch him frown and wonder if he's thinking the same things I am. To my surprise, he proves to be braver than me. "What if I didn't want to leave," he says slowly, his grip tightening around me. I swallow, nervous and excited at the same time. Before I respond, he continues, "I understand if you want your space back. But, especially after today, I... I don't want you to be sola through all of this."
I can't help my smile but still take a moment before I respond. Can I really ask him to stay? I try to split the difference. "I like having you here," I tell him.

He grins and kisses me, "You'll tell me if I overstay my welcome?" he asks nervously.

I bite my lip, trying to get up the courage to tell him that the only unwelcome thing would be to lose him. "I'm more comfortable when you're around," I manage. "I would be... sad if you left." I hesitate because I want to tell him I'd be absolutely crushed, but I don't have the nerve.

"Sad, huh?" He asks, noting my hesitancy. I nod, unsure if I should go further, but he continues. "I agree- you make me happy Kimiyo. Your smile, your laugh, tu energia. In fact, I don't know if I've ever been this happy, which is odd considering the fact that we are in the middle of an international crisis," he babbles, and it's so endearing and his words are so sweet that I instinctively kiss him deeply again.

"Your heart is racing," I tell him, and he nods, his eyes not leaving mine. "So, you don't want to leave?" I ask, wanting to know where we stand.

"Kimi, I would follow you anywhere," he mutters against my lips, and I feel myself soar, but I fall slightly when my mind turns to Louisa. I groan and roll onto my back, covering my eyes with my arm. "What's wrong?" he asks, grabbing my arm and pulling it from my face, his eyes glistening with concern.

"What do we tell your sister?" I whimper, and Javier lets out a deep belly laugh. I smack his bicep, "I'm serious!".

He grins down at me, "We tell her the truth," he says, like it's the simplest thing in the world.

I sense my opportunity, "What is that, exactly," I say slowly, wondering how he'll respond to my fishing.

He lays back as well, looking up at the ceiling. "Well, I don't know how you feel, pero," he stops, takes a deep breath, and continues, "I would tell her that I'm crazy about you. That I want to spend my every waking minute with you by my side. That maybe I'm falling for you," he says, becoming quieter with each word. He closes his eyes, as if shielding himself from my response, and I understand exactly what he's feeling. Vulnerable, nervous and excited. I can't believe he just said that, and I have to let him know that I feel the same.

I crawl on top of him, my lips inches from his. "Okay," I tell him, brushing his lips with mine. His eyes open and I feel his cock start to harden again against my stomach.

"Okay?" he asks, his hands wrapping around me, securing me against him. As if I'd try to leave.

"Okay, that's what I'll tell her." He raises an eyebrow at me, and I swallow before continuing, "That I'm falling for you," I barely get out, my voice cracking from nerves. A huge smile spreads along his lips and he kisses me strongly. He tries to flip us so that he's on top, but I resist him, pulling away from his lips and moving down his body, kissing and sucking on the incredible hard body beneath me. I want to show him how I feel by making him feel incredible. His pulse spike beneath my lips, and it send shivers of excitement down my spine, knowing I can get him going like this. I make my way to his beautiful cock and plant a kiss on the head, making it twitch slightly. I let my fingers tickle his sides as I lick along his shaft.

"Dios," he murmurs above me while I fellate him, bringing his substantial member into my mouth and swirling my tongue around him. I sink down, taking as much of him in my mouth as I can. I moan and his hips twitch instinctively, pushing himself further into my small mouth. His cock hits the back of my throat and I back off slightly so that I can focus on my task. I breathe through my nose and start bobbing up and down, my hand wrapping around the base of him and jacking him in the opposite direction. "Mmmhmm, amor, that feels heavenly," Javier moans above me. I continue to pleasure him, taking it slow and enjoying the noises he makes. Soon, his legs start to tense beneath me, and I know he is close. His hands wrap in my hair and I speed up, enjoying how his fingers grip me tighter and tighter. "Yes Kimi, I... I'm about to cum!" he cries, and his cock twitches, then the first jet of cum hits the back of my throat. I greedily swallow it, appreciating the fruits of my labor.

Finally he finishes, and I swirl my tongue around him, collecting every drop he offered me. His fingers tighten in my hair again and he drags me from his shaft and up his body, kissing me hungrily. "I can't believe you're mine," he smiles, and my heart swells at the word. His. I like that.

"Yours," I tell him, and he groans and flips us over. I love the feel of his body wrapped around me. He starts kissing down my chest, sucking on one of my nipples into his mouth, and I fleetingly think how I could get used to this.