Shelter-in-Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get some clothes from my bag to change into after my shower and turn around just as bathroom door opens. Kimi steps out delicately, wrapped only in an oh-so-small towel, and I suck in a breath at the sight of her. Her dark hair is dripping onto her back and her legs look long beneath the short skirt of the towel. I quickly cover my crotch. Imaging her completely naked beneath the towel has my cock painfully twitching, and I can barely think straight. I want to march over to her and pull that towel from her grasp, throw it behind me and take her right there on the floor. I stifle a groan at the thought just as her eyes meet mine and my cock physically strains against my shorts. "Sorry, I forgot to grab my underwear," she explains, flushing from embarrassment before turning towards her closet, and I swallow deeply before I can respond.

"I need to shower as well, so I'll give you some privacy," I tell her, then book it into the bathroom to separate myself from her as much as I can. Damn, this woman is seriously trying my self-control. I shed my shorts and boxers and step in the shower. I turn on the water and soap up my hand immediately, wrapping it back around my twitching penis. I close my eyes and picture that slit on her towel hovering over her upper thigh, just inches away from her pussy. I imagine sliding that to the side and feeling her wetness as I press my lips to hers aggressively. She moans and drops the towel and I feel her push my shorts and boxers down. My hand increases speed along my cock, and I try to pretend that it's her hand. In my mind I lift her and take a few steps before slamming her against the wall. She wraps her legs around me and I line up and press into her tight, hot cunt and I feel her moan against my lips. I pull out and thrust back in and suddenly I'm cumming hard against the shower wall, biting my hand to keep myself from crying out. Fuck, she has me completely obsessed. Panting, I clean my spunk from the tiles and quickly wash my body before I use up all of the hot water.

I come out of the bathroom and find Kimiyo in the kitchen for the first time since she got sick, and I smell something heavenly. She's dancing along to a song playing on the speaker- it sounds like The Talking Heads. Hearing me, she turns to look over her shoulder in the way I've grown to love and flashes me a gorgeous smile. My heart feels like it physically melts at that smile. "Do you want a grilled cheese?" she asks me, and I can't think of anything better- well, except burying myself inside of her.

I grin at her, "Absolutamente." I sit at the tiny table beside the kitchen and watch her maneuver the small space with ease. She fits into this apartment so much better than I do, it's almost comical. She swings her hips to the music, and it is mesmerizing. Before I know it, she's sitting across from me and setting down a delicious looking sandwich for each of us. I dig in, suddenly ravenous. "Delicioso," I compliment her, and she smiles before taking a bite of her own sandwich delicately. "You really seem to be feeling better," I tell her, genuinely glad to see it.

She lights up, "I am, I feel totally like myself. I can finally engage with school again. I'm glad that most of what I missed was just spring break, but I'm still behind from earlier this week," she says, but she sounds happy to be getting back to it. She is getting her Master's in social work. I don't know if it was her fever or the fact that I remind her of Louisa, but Kimi has been really open with me over the last week about her past in the foster care system. She was abandoned at a young age but knows that her mother was Japanese, and her father was Italian. She is tough about it but shared some serious traumas that she went through in different homes, even being sexually abused for months by one of the fathers. When I heard that, I felt my blood boil. I'd kill him if I ever met him. All of this made her obsessed with the idea of getting into the system as a career and trying to make change for other children. It's truly inspiring.

I decide I need to tell her again. "You blow me away, Kimi. You're so passionate, and it's incredible that you have gotten yourself through college and now a Master's. You inspire me," I pour out my feelings, grabbing her hand across the table and squeezing it.

She blushes and shakes her head, unable to accept my praise. "Well, what about you? Giving up a successful rugby career to teach- that's admirable," she tries to turn it on me and takes another bit of her sandwich, clearly uncomfortable.

I frown, unable to hold my tongue, "It's nothing compared to you. I've had so much support, financially and otherwise, whereas you've overcome so much."

She frowns, almost looking angry, and pulls her hand away from mine. What did I do? "That doesn't make your successes any less impressive," she is quiet for a moment and then continues. "I have no interest in pity or having people define me by my past." She finishes her last bite and stands to clean her plate at the sink. Now I've done it- I'm driving her away when all I want is to be closer to her.

Without thinking, I follow her, setting my plate on the counter next to the sink and standing behind her as she scrubs hers. My hands find their way to her hips and she stiffens beneath me- surprised or uncomfortable, I'm not sure which. Still, I do what feels natural and wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into a hug, leaning down and nestling my chin on her shoulder. "You're absolutely right," I say quietly, her body still frozen beneath me. "I see you for everything you are- the amazing woman standing before me." She softens a bit, and I feel myself relax, inhaling her delicious, delicate scent. "I'm sorry," I whisper. I start to pull away but can't help but brush my lips on her cheek as I straighten and release her. She doesn't look at me or say anything, and the silence between us is palpable, even with a Queen song playing through the speaker. So much for keeping things platonic- she must know how I feel now. I think I might be falling in love with this woman, and it scares me that she will never feel the same. I finally break the silence, "Please, let me clean up. You cooked," I say awkwardly, taking the plate from her hands and starting to dry it.

She meets my gaze for a moment and confusion swims in her eyes, her face flushed. She nods slowly and steps around me, heading to the living room. I finish the dishes and turn to see that she has put out a yoga mat in front of the couch. She notices me looking and feels the need to explain, "I need to move my body a bit- I've been lying down for so long." I nod and she smiles, and I feels like she has forgiven me, at least. "I hope that's alright," she says meekly, and I can't help but chuckle.

"It's your apartment Kimmy, you can do whatever you'd like," I tell her as I laugh, and she chuckles with me.

"I know, I just didn't want to get in your way if you have something you need to do," she tells me.

I shake my head no, indicating I have nothing going on. "Would you mind if I turn on the TV?" I ask her, not sure what there is to watch but thinking it would give me an excuse to watch her. She smiles and turns it on for me, and I settle into the couch and find a show to put on in the background. Kimiyo gets on her hands and knees on her mat and starts articulating her spine up and down, pressing her head up and her ass out. Fuck, I'm a lucky man. She looks like she's getting ready to take it from behind, and I imagine sliding my cock deep inside her in that position. God, this was a better view than I had imagined. She moves into downward facing dog and I get an excellent view of her defined legs and thick ass. I cover my crotch with a pillow and continue enjoying the show.

She's so flexible- at one point she slides into a full split and I swear my cock tried to burst out of my jeans. I briefly wonder why I am punishing myself like this, but quickly push the thought away and refocus on her, justifying it to myself by recognizing I couldn't avoid her if I wanted to. We are stuck together in this small room, so I might as well enjoy it. I watch her press off her back into a wheel, her body curving from her hands to her feet, and I am in awe of how skilled she is, though my sexual thoughts are still impossible to ignore. The television show comes to an end and I have no idea what happened- I'm completely engrossed in this sexy, incredible woman.

"How was it?" she asks me, smiling up at me from her backbend, and I'm momentarily tongue-tied.

"Amazing," I say, and she gives me a funny look, laughing before pressing herself to standing.

Kimiyo

I may be feeling better physically, but I've never felt more tied up inside. I'm learning that I really love being around Javi, and today it seemed like he might be feeling the same way. He was so kind after he upset me, but it was overwhelming. I wanted him to twirl me around and kiss me even though I was angry about what he said. I can't deny that we have sexual chemistry, and he must be able to sense how turned on he makes me. I think he must be interested as well, considering the way he looked at me in my towel, and that I kept catching him glancing at me while I did yoga earlier. But I'm starting to feel more, and that's dangerous. So, we've kept our distance for the rest of the day, me studying and him shifting from one activity to another. It's for the best- I can feel myself getting attached to having him here, and I don't want to be hurt again when he leaves. It will be better if we just stay friends.

Oddly, mid-day there is a knock at the door. Javier is in the bathroom, but I assume he must have buzzed someone up. Perplexed, I get up, snag a mask from the box on the counter and open the door, only to see Joel standing there pathetically, looking down at his shoes. "Joel?" I'm stunned. "What are you doing here?" I ask him, my voice laced with malice.

He tries to enter the apartment, but I block him. He sighs and explains. "Kim, look, I've realized that I made a mistake. I shouldn't have broken up with you, I was just confused. Now, with everything going on, I know what's important to me..." he takes my arm off the doorframe and wanders into the apartment, then casually sits on the couch like he owns the place.

"Joel, you need to leave," I try to stay calm, but I'm fuming on the inside. Who does this guy think he is??

He looks surprised and stands then grabs my hands, "Kimiyo, baby, please forgive me. I was stupid, but I won't be again," he tries, but I'm not buying it. "Now, take off that mask so you can give me a proper welcome home," he raises his hands to pull down my mask, but I smack his fingers away.

"First of all, I currently have COVID," Joel reacts to that and takes a small step back, but doesn't leave, so I continue. "Secondly, as I said already, you are not welcome here," I seethe. I hear the toilet flush and Joel does as well, a look of shock coming over him.

"Who the fuck is here?" he asks, and before I can answer I hear the door open and the hulking Javier wanders into the main room, the confusion apparent on his face. His eyes flit to mine and he seems to register my rigid body and the anger in my face.

"Kimi, are you alright? Who is this?" he walks over to me and stands beside me, asking the same question as Joel but sounding so much more manly.

"This is my ex, Joel. I was just telling him he needs to leave," I explain. I've told Javier about the lurch Joel left me in, refusing to even help pay the rent the month he left. I'm loving the look of horror on Joel's face at the sight of Javi, and I hope he thinks we are together. It will make it easier to stand up to him. He was always walking all over me when we were dating, and I want the upper hand here.

"Kimi, who the fuck is this?" he says again, looking rapidly between Javier and me.

Again, before I can reply, Javier steps in, "I'm her boyfriend," he says before wrapping a long arm around me and pulling me close to him. Inside I cheer, glad that Javier seems to sense what I needed from him. Joel starts to jump in, but Javi cuts him off, "and it sounds like you aren't listening when my girlfriend tells you that you aren't welcome here. Which means you and I have a problem." Javier squeezes me tightly and Joel's face shifts from shock to anger.

"Boyfriend?? But... this is OUR apartment," he tries, and I cut him off this time.

"Actually, you left me high and dry and refused to help me cover the rent, knowing I couldn't afford it. Javi and I live here now. So why don't you get the hell out?" I say, embracing Javier back. He reacts and lets his hand drop to my ass, squeezing it fully in Joel's view. I feel something deep inside me but try to brush it off, remembering that we are just play-acting for Joel's benefit.

He sneers. "What a bitch you turned out to be, huh?"

"I was about to say the same about you," Javier's quick wit best's Joel, and he looks like he's about to pop with anger.

"This is ridiculous, Kim," he says, gesturing between us, "You should know better."

"Get the hell out, Joel," I spit at him, and he scoffs and turns back to the door to leave.

"We're finally alone again," Javier says seductively as Joel leaves, pulling me against him and rubbing his nose against mine, despite the mask. I smile at his final "fuck you" and put my arms on his biceps to steady myself. Joel grunts and then he's out he door. Javier settles his forehead against mine as the door closes but doesn't release me from his arms. "He's a real piece of work," he states, and I can't take my eyes off his lips. I wonder what it would feel like to press mine against his- we're so close, with only the mask separating us.

"He's a jerk. I don't know what I was doing with him," I breathe, and I feel Javi squeeze me slightly closer. I panic slightly and pull away in order to remove my mask. "Thank you for helping me fuck with him," I offer awkwardly, but my voice is filled with gratitude, "I didn't want to face him alone."

"No problema, Kimi," he replies gruffly, "But I'm surprised you're worried about that. You are so far above him. You shouldn't let him make you feel badly about yourself."

I hug my arms to my body and swing back and forth, embarrassed about Joel and not sure what to do with the compliment. "Are you hungry?" I ask, and Javi generously allows me to change the subject, a smile building on his lips.

"Always," he grins at me, and I smile back. Everything is easy with him.

I offer to make dinner, since I haven't the entire time Javier has been staying here. We'd need to go to the store soon to restock. I make Tom Yum soup with shrimp and I can almost taste it due to the strong flavor. We talk and laugh as we eat together, and Javier compliments me on my cooking several times. After dinner I get into my pajamas and settle into bed with a book I've been reading about African diaspora. Javi gets comfortable on the couch and cracks open the book I recommended to him, The Overstory. We read in silence for about an hour, and I start to feel tired. "I know it's early, but do you mind if we call it a night? I guess I'm still recovering a bit," I say to him. I know it must be a pain to have to stop what he's doing, but the room is very small, and I know his light will keep me awake.

He smiles at me across the room, and I feel a warmth spread in my stomach. "Of course, I'm feeling sleepy as well. It must be the warm soup," he says jovially and stands to remove the sofa cushions. He reaches in to pull the mattress from the couch but stalls, the muscles on his arm bulging for a moment. "Huh," he remarks, grabbing the metal frame and trying again without success.

I stand and walk over to him. "It's stuck?" I ask, and he nods before trying again, this time his face scrunching up with effort. I reach out and grab the frame and try to help, but it doesn't budge. Javi reaches into the couch and tries to find the problem but can't seem to locate it. "Ugh, I'm sorry. I bought this from an old woman who said she'd had it since her kids were born..." I say, biting my bottom lip and trying to figure out a reasonable solution to our problem.

Javier tries once more to dislodge the mattress, to no avail. He runs his hands through his thick black hair and looks over to me before chuckling. "That old, huh?" he grins at me and it's infectious- in a moment we're both laughing. "Well, I will just set up on the couch," he tells me as he assesses the short, two-seater couch.

I scoff, "It is not nearly long enough for you, Javi. There is no way that will be comfortable," I try to convince him.

He chuckles again, "Fair enough." Then his eyes find the ground, "The floor it is, then," he says, resigned in his choice as he starts to put down a blanket.

I reach out and put my hand over his, stopping his movement. "Javier, please be serious. Just take my bed. I'll sleep on the couch, I fit much better," I attempt to placate him with a smile.

He adamantly shakes his head no, his eyes piercing mine. "I am not taking your bed from you, Kimi," his tone is serious, and I roll my eyes at his stubbornness.

"Javier, stop it. You are paying to be here. This is the only fair way to handle the situation!" I scold him, but he just shakes his head and starts setting up a bed on the floor. "Javier!" I stomp my foot at him in frustration, and he laughs out loud.

"Calmate, Kimi. There is no way I'm kicking you out of your bed!" he insists.

I cross my arms and glare at him. "Fine," I say, turning on my heel and walking the few steps back to my bed. He chuckles as he watches me go. When I reach it and turn, I find him trying to get comfortable on the floor and my heart melts. "Christ, just come share with me tonight, we can try and figure out the sofa tomorrow," I huff at him, sliding into the side of the bed that's against the wall and patting the bed next to me.

He sits up and appraises me with one eyebrow raised. "Are you sure? I don't want you to be uncomfortable..." he starts, and I roll my eyes again.

"Please. We've been napping together. And it's not like just because we share a bed we are going to do something- we're grown adults," I blurt out, and immediately regret it when his face breaks into a suggestive grin.

"What do you mean, do something? Is that an American phrase?" I blush but can tell from the tone of his voice that he's teasing me, so I throw a pillow at him.

"Fine, be that way- I hope you're comfortable," I whine before sticking out my tongue and rolling onto my side away from him.

He laughs deeply at my response, but I hear him stand, the light turns off, and in a moment, I feel him crawl into bed with me. "Thanks Kimi- don't worry, we don't have to 'do anything'," I can hear the mocking in his voice, but it's not malicious. It makes me feel like he thinks that I'm cute, or maybe that he's comfortable with me, and it brings a smile to my face.

I roll over and we lock eyes in the dark room. "You're welcome," I say, and for some reason my heart is beating faster.

In the dark I can just make out the smile on his face. "Goodnight, Querida," he whispers, and I think back to my fantasy in the shower. I blush and I'm grateful that he can't see it.

"Goodnight," I murmur. We hold our gaze for a moment longer and then he flips onto his back and closes his eyes. I watch him for a while, my racing heart making it difficult to sleep. In a few minutes his breathing becomes regular, and I can tell that he's asleep. The sound of his easy breathing is calming, and despite my attraction, I feel myself start to drift off.

I was just entering a dream when my body wakes me up. I had forgotten to go pee before we went to bed, and now I really have to go. I check the clock and see it has only been about 45 minutes. Javi is still asleep and realize that I hadn't really thought this through. Being against the wall, I have to cross his 6-foot something frame to get off the bed, but he takes up so much room that it will be a challenge not to wake him.