Shelter-in-Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I delicately slide the blanket off and sit up, assessing my best course of action. His legs are spread widely, so I can't reach all the way over them with mine. I turn onto my hands and knees and take a deep breath before lifting one hand and placing it on the other side of his head. He doesn't wake, so I go for it. I lift my leg and set it between his, then follow suit with my other leg. He's stays asleep, thankfully, and I take the opportunity to study his sleeping face as my eyes adjust to the dark. His long eyelashes settle against his cheeks, and he has a bit of stubble along his chin, matching the dark color on his chest and his head. Those large lips are parted slightly, showing me a sliver of his white teeth as he breathes softly and evenly, blissfully in dreamland. Knowing I shouldn't push my luck, I take a deep breath and lift my leg again, trying to go over him and set my foot on the ground. I'm reaching over his knee when he shifts in his sleep, knocking my hand and causing me to fall onto him. His arms wrap around me instinctively and his eye shoot open, only inches from mine.

Javier

I wake suddenly and Kimi's in my arms, just where I want her to be, her lips right above mine. I blink to try and acclimate myself to the dark and to what is going on, then fix my gaze on hers. She opens her mouth and lets out a meek "I don't..." but stops short of an explanation. I tighten my grip around her and her eyes trail down to my mouth. She bites her bottom lip, and I can't take it anymore. If she stops me, I'll say I was dreaming or not cognizant of what I was doing. I raise my chin slowly until my mouth brushes hers, waiting to see how she will respond. After what feels like an eternity she reciprocates, pressing her full lips into mine and sinking against me. It feels electric- incredible- and it's all the permission I need. Her hands find my hair and I let go, my tongue dipping into her mouth, finally feasting on the woman I've been lusting over for years. I press against her lips forcefully, needing more of her. I let one hand trail to her ass and use the other to press her into me, making sure she can feel what she's doing to me as my cock threatens to burst from my sweats.

She moans low against my lips and I lose any sense of control I'd had up to that point. I flip us over and grind into her as I kiss her with everything I have, pouring my desire into her lips. One of my hands fists into her hair and I feel all of the pent-up sexual tension explode around us. She presses a hand on the back of my neck, kissing me deeper me and exploring my mouth with her delightful little tongue. She tastes as amazing as I imagined, and I have to have more. I bite her bottom lip, then kiss over her cheek and suck her earlobe into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue and enjoying her moan. Then I trail kisses down that incredible neck, nibbling and sucking as I go. I'm rewarded with several more groans and yips from Kimi as I feast on her. While I explore above, I bring one hand beneath her silky top and tickle up her taught stomach until I reach my destination. I groan as the soft skin of her breast fills my palm. I let my thumb and index finger tweak her nipple as my lips find hers again and I grind harder against her.

Her lips are pulled away from mine as she arches her back to press her chest into my hand. "Oh, Javi," she breathes, and I am momentarily stunned by the sound of my name coming out of her mouth in the throes of passion. I pause and loom over her, marveling at her as her chest rises and falls. She looks up at me and there is a fire in her eyes. "Don't stop," she growls, and I grin wickedly, dipping my head back down to kiss her, but I stop short.

"Are you sure you want this?" I breathe against her lips, and I'm praying she says yes.

She presses a hand against my shoulder, and we sit up together. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest as I wonder if I just made the biggest mistake of my life. "Javi, please, I need you," she murmurs, then reaches down and pulls off her pajama top, revealing the most beautiful pair of tetas I've ever seen in my life. My dick pulses with absolute, untamed desire, so much that it's painful.

"Por dios," I mutter, once again stunned. I recalibrate, turn towards the nightstand and turn on the lamp. "I want to see you," I tell her, and I watch as a that beautiful flush trails up her body to her cheeks. "Eres increible," I whisper before grabbing her face and kissing her as deeply as I can. We fall back together, and I snake kisses down her neck and along her collarbone as my fingers play with her nipples. I move further down and finally bring one into my mouth, sucking and nipping at it. I enjoy the feeling of her nipple elongating between my lips as she moans and wiggles beneath my ministrations. I move to the other side and do the same. "I've longed to play with these breasts," I murmur, then roll her nipple between my lips and watch her squirm beneath me. "But I need to taste more of you," I kiss and nip down her belly, enjoying her heavy breathing as I make my way to the ultimate of all ultimate goals.

She lifts her hips and helps me slide her shorts down, but I leave her panties, hoping to build up the suspense. I let my nose drag along her slit and inhale her glorious scent. "Oh my," I hear her breath, and I grin salaciously. Unable to wait any longer to taste her, I slowly slide her panties down her beautiful legs and bury my tongue in her slick folds, moaning the moment her juices touch my lips. She tastes divine, sweet and salty and perfect. I dip my tongue as deeply as I can, causing her to wrap her fingers in my hair and arch off the bed as she pulls me closer. I lick like a mad man, trying to explore every nook and cranny of her incredible cunt. Finally satisfied at my exploration, I lick with a flat tongue along her slit, causing her to call out my name, and find her swollen clit at the top, just desperate to be played with. I replace my tongue with one, then two fingers and feel her spasm around them. "Oh god, I'm close," she tells me as her fingers wring my hair and her legs tighten around my face.

I swirl my tongue around her swollen button just as I feel her rough inner spot. I go into overdrive, flicking her clit as I start to really finger-fuck her. I feel her whole body start to shake and I do exactly what I'm doing, knowing better than to try something new. Suddenly she's crying out and her legs have clamped down on me as she cums desperately, screaming my name. I can feel her pussy pulse around my fingers, and I do my best to lick up her delicious juices. She relaxes slowly and I kiss her mound, barely believing that I just made this unbelievably sexy woman come undone. She pushes my fingers away as she becomes sensitive and pants beneath me, sexier than she's ever been. I take a moment to appreciate her naked body as she slowly comes back to life. Her legs are thin and long, and they widen to those sexy hips before her waist sinches her back in. Her hefty breasts on top of that creates the perfect hourglass shape. She has the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen- pink and small and topped with a thin line of jet-black hair. Her red lips murmur "Wow," between pants, and I don't remember ever being this happy.

I realize I'm still in my sweatpants. I stand and pull them and my boxers down, unleashing my purple-headed monster, already dripping with pre-cum. My movement stirs Kimi, and her mouth goes wide when she sees my substantial cock, thick as it's ever been, staring back at her. She sits up and, with curiosity in her eyes, wraps her delicate fingers around me, and gasps when her fingers barely make it around the circumference. "Will it fit?" she looks up at me with wide eyes and my cock twitches at the sight, which sends her gaze back down to it. She pumps me once, twice, and a third time, and I have to grab her hand to stop her before I cum.

"As amazing as that feels, I want more," I tell her, my voice deep and husky. She bites her lip and I grab her face and pull her up off the bed and into another fiery kiss. Her hard nipples rub against my chest and it feels so good that I can't wait any longer. "Condoms?" I ask against her lips, my voice cracking embarrassingly from excitement. I can't believe I'm finally going to bury myself within her. Honestly, I'm terrified that I'll cum instantly. I'm so grateful for my solo session in the bathroom earlier, and hope it will help.

She gazes deeply into my eyes before responding, "The drawer." She gestures to the nightstand and I dive at it too eagerly, causing her to chuckle. She snags the wrapper from my hand and pulls out the condom before rapidly sheathing it onto my stiff member, and I know she's as excited as I am. Her fingers feel so good around me that as soon as she finishes, I kiss her again and bend down to slide my hands beneath her ass, lifting her up to me. She wraps her legs around me and I feel her hot, slippery cunt slide along my cock, causing me to groan against her lips. I step forward and drop us down onto the bed as our hands explore each other.

I pull away and bring my hands to her face, brushing her hair out of her eyes and relishing in her beauty. We lock eyes intensely, and I run my thumb along her lower lip. I raise my eyebrows and she nods, a small smile on her lips. I briefly close my eyes, thanking whatever higher power led me to this moment, then refocus on her and kiss her delicately. I shift my hips, lining myself up, and with a deep breath I start to slide into Kimi, feeling her dripping, velvety snatch engulf me. "Oh Kimi, Dios mio," I groan, blown away by this incredible sensation and unable to keep my eyes from hers, "You feel incredible." I slide in deeper, already panting as her tight pussy devours me, and watch as her eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Yes, Javi!" she mutters, and the sound makes me press harder until I'm fully sheathed inside her tiny pussy. "God, you fill me up so perfectly," she moans, and I swivel my hips, exploring my new favorite place. I've never experienced anything that felt quite this delicious, and I intended to savor it. I slowly pull out then drive back in, letting her feel every pulse of my cock as it responds to her. "You're so big!" she says, and my ego is fully inflated. I take my time, kissing from her lips to her neck and back again as I try not to lose myself already. Kimi is saying something that I can't quite hear, and I have to refocus on her so I can make it out, "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she's whispering, and it might be the hottest and cutest thing I've ever heard. I bite her bottom lip and listen to her moan as her walls clench around me.

"Kimi, you are amazing," I tell her, speeding up my thrusts slightly. She matches my movements and I keep going. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I kiss her and explore her mouth with my tongue, moving faster. I pull my lips away and return to sucking on her earlobe. "You drive me wild," I whisper into her ear, my hands exploring her body as I thrust hard and fast into her. She lets out a high-pitched whine, her heels digging into my ass and spurning me along. I can feel her walls starting to pulse around me, and I know I'm going to struggle to hold out. I wrap an arm around her tiny waist and pull her harder onto me. "Oh chica, you feel unbelievable," I groan into her long neck, feeling my balls start to churn. I need to get her there before I follow, but I'm not sure I can like this.

I grab her tightly and flip us around so she's on top of me, and I feel her cunt tighten as she sucks in a breath of surprise. I kiss her again and sit us up, our hands exploring each other. I wrap one arm around her and settle my hand on her hip, using it as leverage to circle her slowly, letting my cock explore every bit of her delicious snatch and hopefully get her there. I bring my other hand between us and find her clit, strumming it gently as I circle within her. "OH FUCK!" she cries, and I'm shocked to hear such a strong curse word come out of her mouth. It's almost enough to make me lose it, but I hold it together and rub her faster, kissing her deeply. Suddenly she's biting my lip and digging her fingernails into my back as she cums hard around me.

We kiss as she comes down, then she presses against my chest so that I fall back onto the pillow. She runs her hands over my chest in the sexiest way and slinks down to meet me, riding my cock slowly as she kisses and sucks on my neck, her fingers playing with my nipples. I feel a tightening in my chest, and I know this is about to be over. "Yes, just like that," I groan. She speeds up slightly and I lose it, cumming harder than I ever remember cumming before. "Oh Kimi!" I bellow as I shoot load after load, emptying myself while she rocks on my firehose. It's like nothing I've ever experienced. I mean, sure, I've been with plenty of women, but this was something else. It was a connection that I didn't know if I'd ever have.

I pant beneath her as she continues to move, and I have to grab her hips and stop her because my cock is absolutely tingling. She relaxes on top of me, and I let my arms circle her gently as I kiss the top of her head. I love the feeling of her soft skin beneath my fingers and her hard nipples rubbing against my chest as she breathes. "That was increible," I tell her, and she plants a kiss on my chest before setting her chin on it and smiling up at me.

"That was extraordinary," she grins, and I feel my heart clench when that smile hits me. A punch in the gut, just like the first time I saw it. I can't help myself- I grab her face and drag her up to my lips, trying to express just how much I feel for her. More than I've ever felt before. My cock stirs, and I'm impressed with myself- quick recovery time after such a massive orgasm. I feel her smile against my lips, and I take it as the permission I need. I flip us over, then slide my growing cock against her pussy lips as I reach for another condom.

Kimiyo

He pulses inside of me as I ride him, and I'm in bliss as he pumps his load within me moments after I cum. It's been a few days since we accidentally started this, and I can't imagine it coming to an end. I feel totally wrapped up in him, and it has been impossible for me to resist his beautiful smile, his perfect lips, or anything about him. He is kind and funny and oh so sexy, and when he kisses me my entire body clenches. I know he's going to leave before I'm ready to see him go, and the only thing that seems to keep that truth from my mind is losing myself in his arms. I roll off him and onto my back, but before I can even inhale, Javi is drawing me into him, kissing me hard and running his hands down my back to cup my ass-cheeks. He groans against my lips and I smile, totally shocked by how much I seemed to affect him. He is a Greek god, and for some reason he wants me- it must be because he doesn't have other options in the middle of a pandemic. "Por dios, Kimiyo," he breathes against my lips.

"Wow," I murmur, still reeling from my most recent orgasm. The sex has been unbelievable- there is no awkwardness or tension. Each touch between us is intense and we match in every way imaginable, more than I ever thought was possible. It's never been like this for me before, and it seems like it's the same for Javi- we just connect.

He nuzzles his nose against mine, making my heart skip a beat. He is undeniably gorgeous, even up close, and he makes me feel beautiful, too. "Wow is right," he agrees in his sexy accent, smiling at me then kissing me lightly. "Are you hungry?" he asks me, hugging me tighter against him.

I smile back, "Starving." He grins and kisses my nose before crawling out of bed, sliding off the condom, tossing it, and pulling on his boxers. I groan as his delectable cheeks leave my view and he chuckles as he heads to the kitchen. He pulls open the fridge and I stretch and close my eyes, feeling so totally content in this moment.

He makes eggs and brings them to the bed. Honestly, I could get used to this. We eat, then Javier gives the me bad news. "We're almost out of food- I think we should make a run to the store. Now that our 14 days are up we should be good, and I know we are both eager to get some fresh air," he announces as he stands and sets his plate on the nightstand, and I groan. He laughs and grabs my face, kissing me so deeply that I swoon a bit. "Come on, you know you need to get out," he tells me, and I can't help but smile up at him and nod. "As much as I hate to say it, let's get you dressed."

We're walking hand in hand down the street on our way to the market closest to my apartment. The city is deserted, a total ghost town, and it's an eerie feeling. Still, when we round the corner, the line to the store is longer than I expected. "I guess we'll wait," I say, looking up at the gorgeous man standing next to me. The wait will be much more tolerable with this view, and with his easy conversation.

"I can think of worse things," he tells me, wrapping his arms around me and putting his forehead against mine. His mouth is covered in by a mask, but his eyes are saying so much. "I like you, Kimi," he says quietly, and I feel my heart swell.

"I like you, too," I reply, biting my lip beneath my mask. The line moves and Javi breaks away from me to step forward. After a two-hour wait, we finally get into the store and try to move as quickly as possible through the aisles so that other people can get in and get out. We load up with as much as the two of us can carry, hoping we won't have to come back for a while. As we emerge on the street, we notice the line is even longer than when we arrived. "I'm glad we got here when we did..." I start to say, but stall when I see two guys rapidly approaching me. They look angry and I automatically bristle in fear.

"Hey, Chink! This shit is all your fault!" One of them yells at me, and before I can react the other man pulls down his mask and spits in my face. I drop the bags I'm holding and instinctively try to wipe the spit from my forehead and mask, tears springing in my eyes. From the corner of my eye, I see Javi drop his bags. He brings one arm back and punches the one who spit at me. The second swings at him, but Javier easily captures the smaller man's fist in his hand, catching him off guard. I watch his eyes go wide, then pan my gaze to his friend who is still on the ground, clutching his stomach. People are crowding around us, some of them filming.

"Get the hell away from us, you racist fucks," he says aggressively, and the man backs away, helps his friend up and they run from Javier. Javi grabs me and pulls me into a hug, his breathing rapid and body shaking right along with mine. The people around us are talking, asking if I am okay, but all I can hear is Javi's heartbeat. "Estás bien, Querida. I'm sorry for this quilombo. You're safe now, mi Amor," he's whispering in my ear as tears stream down my face. "I'm so so sorry that this happened," he pulls away enough to meet my gaze, his eyes searching mine as I continue to soundlessly cry. "Let's get you home," he insists, and I nod rapidly. We gather the bags quickly, and I'm grateful that nothing seems to be broken or damaged. My mind is swimming and I can't make sense of what just happened.

We walk a block and I start to calm down, but I still can't believe that I just experienced such a racist act. I'd read that Asian Americans were experiencing things like that since Trump has been calling COVID the "Chinese virus", but I never imagined anything would happen to me. And yet, someone just verbally attacked me because of how I look. Honestly, I am shaken to the core. I don't know what I would have done if Javier wasn't there. "I'm sorry about all of that," I murmur as we walk into my apartment and I set the bags on the floor of the kitchen.