Shemale in a Bar Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was happy that I trained on my dildo all those years ago and I remembered how to make it easier.

From time to time she stopped when her cock was out so I could take few breaths than continued. She changed her rhythm a few minutes later. She pushed her cock down my throat so her balls slapped my chin than she made few shorter thrusts, maybe an inch out and back in. She switched both rhythms constantly so I didn't know what will follow each thrust. Tears ran down my face as I choked and gagged and she continued face fucking me with her throbbing cock.

I was feeling like a slut at that moment, being used, forced facefucked by her big, fat, juicy cock. To my surprise, I was rock hard and dripping precum on the ground and it felt good. That didn't escape her eyes.

"You are a real slut aren't you." she stated not asked, than added with a dominant voice, "Drooling all over a big cock. Being facefucked by a shemale cock in the back alley behind the club like a street whore. Do you like people watching you slut? You like people to think you are a worthless cock slut?"

I thought she likes foreplay, and I didn't know what she really meant until she moved her hips a bit to the side and I saw 2 girls standing a few feet away from us. They both had hands down their pants.

One of them asked, "You like man meat?"

Then my eyes went wide as I saw bulges in their pants. I think I just came a little then. I asked myself how will I serve 3 cocks at the same time and my ass is not ready for that kind of party.

A few moments later Michelle reasurred me, "Don't worry babe they are not joining. At least not today."

With those words she started facefucking me again. I was in a world of cock again. Feeling it slide down my throat and back up again and again. My jaw started to hurt a bit and I was wondering how long can she go like this. I put one of my hands on her balls and gently pulled them a bit. On the other hand, I used to tease her asshole again. I felt the need to stick my finger in her boy pussy and she moaned with pleasure. I tried to find her G-spot to stimulate her more and I was seeing a result soon enough.

Her breathing became faster and I felt her balls twitching and getting ready to explode. I didn't know what to expect from her as she didn't slow down. She then suddenly stopped, pulled her cock out, and rested the head half an inch from my lips. She still held my head with one hand.

She commanded me, "Lick the glans."

I stretched out my tongue and flicked her glans. At the touch of my tongue, her cock twitched and jumped. I continued with licking the glans and after few licks her cock burst.

As soon as the first drops of cum fell on my tongue she shoved her cock straight down my throat till her balls slapped my face. I didn't even have the time to register what happened. Her cock was pulsating and throbbing while dumping load after load down my throat. There was no end to it, it just kept filling me, so after about 30 seconds I started to panic thinking when will she pull out so I can take a breath. I started to wriggle a bit but she held me in place. A few seconds later she pulled her cock out with a pop and I gasped for breath.

After a minute I hear her ask, "Borric?"

As I looked up I saw a wicked smile on her face.

"Ready for round 2 babe? I will be gentler this time." she said reassuringly.

I looked at her cock and it was still rock hard with cum dripping down. How is that possible? I opened my mouth to say something but at that moment my mouth was full again with her cock. She didn't trust it all the way in, but started bobbing my head a bit up and down. her cock was again filling my mouth. I noticed how wet and sticky it is. I focused on the taste a bit and couldn't make the sense of the taste. Probably my mind was still racing from lack of breath and a mix of saliva and cum was too much for my head at the moment. I got used to her thrusting so I grabbed her ass and pulled her a bit closer. She noticed my move and started going deeper, but still not thrusting with full power or full length. She started fucking my mouth again with half of the length of her cock, just enough to go a bit in my throat and back.

I tried to say something and she shuddered.

"What did you do just now? Can you do that again please." she pleaded.

I started humming and flicking my tongue while she was face fucking me and it seemed to me she was really enjoying it because she leaned her head back and moaned.

Few thrusts later she put more force behind her thrusts. Her cock was pulsing faster and her balls twitching. I Figured she was closing on her 2nd orgasm.

She pulled her cock out and said, "Open your mouth wide and take it like a slut."

I didn't feel degraded by it. I was actually ecstatic.

I opened my mouth while she stroked her cock and said, "Yes Mistress come all over your sluts face. Give your slut all your cum."

She came with a yell almost at the same time as I said that. Her cum flew right in my mouth and I kept it open for more. She kept cumming and my face was soon covered in her hot and sticky cum and my mouth was more than half full. I moved it around my mouth to taste it a bit then in one big gulp swallowed it all. It tasted nice and sweet and not salty and bad like some say. If had a fruity flavor probably because of her food diet or something.

Again I felt like a slut, in the back alley, covered in cum. And I loved it. I took my hands and started gathering it from my face and putting it in my mouth and after I got it all I swallowed again.

I looked up and saw her cock a few inches away and decided to clean it. I moved closer but she didn't see it because her head was tilted back and she had her eyes closed. As soon as I grabbed her cock she startled and looked down.

Pleadingly I asked, "Can I clean your cock Mistress"

She just smiled and as I stuck my tongue out she pushed her cock closer. I swirled my tongue around the tip of her cock to get all the cum. I saw her prick was sensitive because it was twitching all the time.

A small revenge plan crossed my mind and I suddenly deepthroated her half-erect cock. She gasped and tried to pull my head away but I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer again. I deepthroated her cock a few times then released her and moved back.

When my mouth was free of her cock I chuckled, "Ahh, a bit of sweet revenge. I hope you are not mad dear?" and winked at her.

She smiled, kneeled down, and passionately kissed me. We were kissing and hugging for a while and then slowly pulled apart.

When we started to get ourselves together and clean up so we could get back in the club I saw those other 2 shemales still standing there. We totally forgot about them. They had their cocks out and there was heavy precum dripping down from both of them.

I smiled, "I guess you enjoyed our little show?"

They both nodded but still looked at us. One of them finally asked Michelle, "Can your boy toy finish us off too? We would like to get a taste of him if you don't mind?"

Looking at me she asked, "What do you say, babe?"

"You know them? Are they clean?" I asked in hushed voice.

She nodded and I thought about it for a second. Why the fuck did I even ask her if they were clean. I just blew a stranger in the back alley without a condom and I could still taste her cum in my mouth. I sucked my first cock today and I ate cum twice. Do I want to end it here or do I want 2 more throbbing cocks down my throat and 2 more hot and sticky loads of cum on my face and in my mouth?

They were both still hard. I moved back to my spot where we made out with Michelle, kneeled down, and waved them closer.

They almost jumped so gratefull they were. I checked them both out.

One was Caucasian, brunette, about the same age as Michelle, 6.2 with 5inch heels, green sparkling top, black latex pants, and a nice 8.5-inch cock.

The other one was Asian, blond, around her 30s, 5.6 with 2-inch heels, yellow top, and black leather pants with a nice 8-inch cock which surprised me. I thought Asians were not that big.

I was on my knees between them and they were both stroking their hard cocks looking at me. I grabbed both cocks and started jerking them slowly. I turned left and got closer to the Asian. I took a whiff at it and it smelled of sweat mixed with precum and saliva. wasn't too bad so I stuck my tongue out and slowly glided on the lower side of the shaft from bottom to top, when I reached the top I took it in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head.

"Oooh fuck that feels good." she moaned.

I started sucking it and bobbing my head up and down half of the length.

A few moments later I hear the brunette say, "Did you forget about me or you love that Asian dick so much?"

I turned around to face her cock, opened my mouth, and deepthroat it on the first try right up to the hilt.

She gasped and said, "Fuck me. You are forgiven slut."

I deepthroated her a few times then turned to the Asian again and took her down my throat too. She was pleased and started moving her hips a bit.

After a while, I pulled away

"Fuck my face with your cocks." I said trying to be as slutty as possible.

The brunette was all happy and eager so she grabbed my head and went straight for it. Her balls were hitting my chin while my saliva was running down her shaft, balls, and legs.

As I didn't need the hands anymore I stuck a finger in both of their asses. They approved of it with grunts and moans.

They switched and the Asian chick started to fuck my face. She had really big balls and they were slapping my face hard as she forced herself down my throat. They switched roles a few times. It was easier with sucking them because they were smaller and not as thick as Michelle but still, my eyes watered.

A few minutes later Asian was getting more and more aggressive and using more force in her thrusts. I knew what was coming.

With one final thrust, she exploded deep in my throat and again I was filled with warm, sticky cum. After 2 bursts she pulled out and finished all over my face with what was left. Her knees buckled and she dropped down.

"I am ok, just need a minute" she gasped.

I looked at the brunette and her smile was wide but warm as she said, "My turn at last slut."

We were back at it again, in and out, in and out, mouth full of hard throbbing cock.

Suddenly she pulled her cock out enough to leave the head in my mouth and said, "Take it all you dirty slut."

She started unloading on my tongue. I didn't swallow but she was still cumming and my mouth was getting full. She held my head with her hand so I couldn't pull away. She kept on cumming load after load, my mouth was full to the brink and some of the cum forced down my throat because there was no other way. I relaxed my throat and her cum came pouring down. I swallowed and swallowed until there were just a few drops left.

"Clean my cock cumslut." she demanded.

I sucked it, licked it, and deepthroated it a few times just to be sure it was clean. She was satisfied and pulled away. She put on her clothes and went back toward the club like nothing happened.

Asian was standing beside me, with her cock medium-hard and looking at me. I opened my mouth and her cock entered me again. I cleaned her too so there was no cum left. She pulled away, put her cock in those sexy leather pants, and went away.

I cleaned myself as well as I could and got up. I looked around and saw Michelle. Behind her was a group of about 10 people.

I walked to her and said, "I thought you left and went inside."

"If I would do that nobody would stop those 10 people waiting behind me, to get a piece of you." she replied in a serious tone.

I was a bit shocked but I guess that was the usual day/night here. I was fighting in my mind. Until today I never sucked a cock and I never tasted cum- not even my own. Here I am less than 12 hours in LA and I already sucked 3 cocks and took 4 cumshots. What it scared me is that I wasn't disgusted by it. I liked it, no loved it. I actually craved for more cum. What was happening with me. Or maybe I craved big hard cocks and cum is just a little extra.

Whispering to her ear I said, "I never sucked cock before today and now I already took 4 cumshots. What is 10 more right? Go big or go home." I licked her ear at the end.

She shuddered with pleasure and said, "I would love to see your face covered in all that cum babe, but maybe it is enough for 1 day? I don't want to see you pushed over your limits on the first day."

I replied in a friendly voice, "Thank you dear for looking out at me. What would I do without you?"

She gave me a wet kiss, took me by the arm and led me back to the club. She gave me a playful smack on the ass while we entered the club and we went back to her friends.

One of them winked at Michelle and asked, "Where did you two go? You were away a long time."

With a smile, Michelle answered, "Oh you know we needed some fresh air to clear our minds. I also gave him 2 oral exams at the usual place and he passed them with an A+. He also helped 2 others to unload. Such a nice guy."

The group smiled at me and some said, "We can't wait to unload with his help if you will allow hun."

I looked at them and saw bulges under all of their dresses and pants. This could become a reverse gang bang I thought and my mind was full of scenarios and lustfull thoughts.

Michelle politely said, "No. I need to give him few other exams to see if he can pass. Than we can make some arrangements."

I was thinking thank you Michelle for saving me, but on the other hand, all I could think was to be in the middle of that group and have all those cocks just for me.

Michelle nudged me.

I said, "Sorry did you say anything?"

In a serious tone she asked, "Do you want to come back to my place for a sleepover and we can get to know each other a bit better."

It looked to me like she was not pushing but asking in a sincere and friendly way.

As I didn't say anything she added, "Of course you can stay here. I am sure the girls will take really good care of you. Or maybe you will take care of them?"

I agreed to go with her but my mind was full of things we could do that night.

We said goodbyes and some of them hugged me, some pinched my ass and when I came out of the club I noticed I have several papers with numbers in my pockets. Michelle saw that, stopped, reached in her bag, and pull out 2 more papers with numbers. She explained those are the numbers of those 2 extra loads.

She whispered, "I like you babe. Night is not over yet and I have plans for you."

My cock twitched.

12