All Comments on 'Shemale Orgy'

by xploring96

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CALL ME RON

Love to get use this way. Suck there cocks eat there asses and receive all the cum in my mouth and ass. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Intense

The spit roasting was the pinnacle point of erotica in my books. Awesome story. The Toy Store clerk/mistress portion was a cute addition as well. In my city a male owns the adult toy store :-(

SubXdresser4TrannySubXdresser4Trannyover 6 years ago

My biggest dream put into words <3 <3 <3

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago

As soon as I see mention of a shemale orgy my interest heightens. I did enjoy the story but somehow, for me, it lacked pace. The individual pieces whether s/m or s/m/s were fine but when linked together something seemed lacking. Whether it was a lack of pace or that each episode needed to be more descriptive, a more aggressive orgy because of the viciousness of each shemale, and each one perhaps a little longer I don’t know. I still gave it 4 stars.

I really enjoyed the sex shop scenario. It shows how good it was in that I could picture them both, the layout of the shop, and I could see them in my mind’s eye as she fucked him. The not knowing each other’s name was the cherry on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic Story

I loved the story from the morning wood of Joy to eating Joys cum off Kim's ass. I thought the submissiveness displayed at the toy story added a lot to the mindset of Ron. To give yourself totally to someone you enjoy pleasing and trust fully is a great feeling.

To have Joy constantly display her dominance verbally and Ron obey every wish was very exciting. To be able to take a strap-on from a total stranger in a toy store was a perfect display of submissively giving yourself to Joy's wishes. Then to have Joy reward you with two big cocked shemales filling both your ass and mouth bringing you to the ultimate feeling a submissive can have. Receiving a pounding from both ends at once is pure heaven in my mind. You just couldn't receive a better gift from you mistress than that. The feeling of your bottom being stuffed with cock and balls slapping you with each trust as your mouth is forced full of cock deep down you throat, it just doesn't get any better. Then licking your mistresses thick white load off of a beautiful black ass while feeling the emptiness of your well fucked ass is a perfect way to end an encounter. How I do prefer well hung black shemales.

Thought the story was well written and very well delivered. I wish I was Ron laying on the bed when it was all over with my ass stretched open dripping cum and my jaw sore with a stomach full of cum and its taste in my mouth. There is nothing like getting a real good workout servicing cocks and not giving yours any attention. I agree with Ron, if I get fucked like a bitch I will cum like a bitch without any help, best orgasms ever.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What are the odds that all these shemales would have these giant cocks? Also, the 36 DDD breasts just sound gross to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxploring96@xploring96
I am a submissive, bi male, beta, size queen. I especially love to read about and personally worship powerfull transgender women or studs with BBC. I also love to write and read Dom/sub transgender or lesbian and some gay stories as well. Dominant Asian cock is so sexy.