Shemale Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of his chastity device this was the first time he couldn't stroke his cock while letting his ass be used by a Dom. He realized all he could do was make her feel spectacular while she fucked him in the ass. He pushed back against her so each thrust would rub harder against her clit and inside her cunt.

"I use one of these on my bitch slave dyke all the time. But in her other hole. Take it up your ass faggot!" She fucked him as hard as she could. Her breath became more ragged as her cunt started to spasm around the dildo inside of her and she came. Her wet viscous liquid dripped from between her cunt's swollen lips. Finally she pulled out exhausted. She let Ron suck clean the wet little dildo that had been in her cunt.

After they recovered and both dressed, Ron paid for his cock cage, thanked her and left. They never even told each other their names. This was never about anything other than sexual Domination and submission. Ron's Domination by Joy. Then when Joy gave him to the store owner, his submission to her. Because of this, names were unimportant and didn't need to be exchanged.

That was two years ago and Joy had put his cock in the chastity many times since then. Today would be another one of those days. He knew today was all about the satisfaction of Joy's friends.

But Joy also knew that Ron's greatest sexual enjoyment came from providing whoever his Top was, with that satisfaction. Sometimes his own cock would actually get in the way of both people's enjoyment. Because he would focus on his cock rather than hers.

There was a knock on the door. Ron moved to get some cloths on when Joy told him, "Answer it just like you are."

"But Mistress what if it isn't one of your friends?"

She matter of factly replied, "Then they whoever it is will see that you have a tiny cock. And you walk around with it in a cage for my amusement. Are you ashamed to be my bitch?"

"No Mistress."

Ron walked down the entryway and upon opening the door, was confronted by a sexy mocha goddess. At only about five feet seven inches she was all of hundred and sixty pounds. But this was not a fat woman. She carried her weight in all the right places on her 36 DDD-29-44 inch figure. Her plump tear drop shaped tits were barely covered by a lilac spandex top that hugged her boobs and stopped just below them to expose her torso. Her nipples pointed straight out at Ron's mouth through the Top.

As mouthwatering as her tits were, what really attracted Ron's attention were her bright yellow yoga pants. Hugging her wide hips like a second skin. Her thick muscular thighs converged on a large mound. It was accentuated by the pants, which were clinging to her body.

At first glance someone might have thought she was putting a very large camel toe on display. As it is so popular for promiscuous sluts to do these days. Ron, however, could see there was no slit apparent down the middle of this mound. This wasn't a cunt. This was a cock. It was curled back between her legs. And it was BIG.

The woman smiled while scanning the toned body of this naked man as she walked past him into the house. Taking special notice of the very small cock cage he was wearing.

As she walked by he noticed that her long raven colored hair reached down to the small of her back. It was like an ebony arrow pointing down at her enormous booty. The material of the yoga pants embraced every contour of that perfect ass. Going deep into her crack, placing it on exhibit. The incredibly tight pants enabled any who met her to gawk at her ass. She might as well have been walking around naked. As every inch of the shape her curvaceous body could be seen. She was dressed to be noticed and lusted after by anyone and everyone she met.

Ron was mesmerized by her ass while he closed the door. At the same time she took her hand, with its long white finger nails, reached into the front of her yoga pants, and moved her cock so now every inch of it was displayed down her left leg. When Ron walked by her to lead her in to meet Joy, he could now make out exactly what her cock looked like. It made its way eleven inches down her leg. The very large head of her cock, and a thick vein, was obvious in the outline sculpted in her pants.

While this was going on Joy went to the stereo and put on the song "Anaconda" from the booty queen of hip hop, Nicki Minaj. When this incredible black woman heard it she started twerking her big booty as she walked into the bedroom. Moving each cheek independently to the beat, she bent forward, sticking her ass out, making it the center of attention of the room. Joy told her, "Shake it Kim."

Witnessing this Ron said, "That ass was made to twerk."

Pulling her pants down as she faced away from them, her large black twin mounds of flesh rippled with each thrust of her hips in time with the beat and the lyrics. "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns"

Between her legs he could see her balls and her own massive anaconda swinging in rhythm to the rotating of her big black woman's booty. Joy nudged Roy toward her saying, "Give her perfect butt a rimjob you ass slut. I told Kim you ate ass better than anyone she had ever met. If you prove to her what an ass whore you are, she will fuck you with that incredible cock. It's bigger than mine faggot."

Turning around still swinging her hips to the music, her hard eleven inch, ultra thick, black cock was too heavy to stand up. Instead it swung like an ebony pendulum. It was over five inches around. Ron had always been a size queen and had pursued monster cocks all his life. But he had never witnessed a piece of meat this big.

Kim turned around again pointing her booty at Ron. He fell to his knees and started covering it in soft kisses. When he reached the bottom he stuck out his tongue to lick her from the left to the right just where her thighs met her ass. Then he pulled her cheeks apart to find her sexy hole deep in the valley between them. He ran his tongue up and down each side of the valley then straight up the middle, from bottom to top. Finally he plunged his tongue straight in finding her tight pucker and lightly circled it over and over.

"You really are an ass whore aren't you bitch?"

Taking Ron to the bed she pushed him onto his back. Facing his feet she placed one of her thick strong thighs on either side of his head and started twerking in his face as Khia next came on the stereo. Kim sat down on his face when she got to the lyrics, "Right now lick it good. Lick this pussy just like you should. My neck, my back. Lick my pussy and my crack." Each time she repeated it Kim pushed her ass harder onto his face. Eventually forcing his tongue to penetrate her tight hole. Her monster hard-on was swinging around the whole time.

As the song ended Kim turned around, her own snake pointing down at Ron's mouth. She lowered it until the black head slipped past his open lips into his mouth. Ron always loved the feel of the head of a cock as he first started to suck. The flesh had an almost spongy texture against his tongue. This time his mouth was open wider than ever before, in order to accommodate the thickest cock he has ever worshipped.

"That is your reward cocksucker. For giving my booty such a wonderful rimjob."

Ron's head bobbed up and down as Kim matched his movements with her thrusts. Pushing her cock further down his throat. Ron thought, how with all her twerking, she really knew how to use those magic hips. Joy could see Kim's cock was getting two inches down his throat as Kim fucked his face.

Just when he was thinking she would be getting close to fucking him there was a knock on the door. Joy told him, "Go answer it bitch. You are going to be pleasantly surprised."

When he got to the front door he opened it to find a very petite Latina with black hair, parted in the middle, reaching a little past her shoulders, hanging along each the side of her face. She was standing about five feet ten inches but that included the six inch platform shoes she was wearing. She was dressed in a black, off the shoulder, crop top shirt, with three quarter length sleeves. It showed off her tight abs above a jean micro skirt with a white lacy hem.

She was incredibly cute with a small nose and mouth. Such a small mouth that she would be hard pressed to suck a cock with it. But Ron knew Joy wasn't inviting submissive cocksuckers, she was inviting Dominant Tops. He also knew who this adorable tiny woman looking up at him with the mischievous eyes and impish smile was. Joy had given him to her for a weekend a few months back. Her name was as darling as her face and her body - Penelope. Her cute physical persona did not translate to her personality. Ron knew she was more Dominant than Joy, and he loved it.

"Hello bitch."

"Hello Mistress Penelope."

"You know better than to say hello to me like that slut."

Getting down on his knees he crawled over to her as she turned around. He pushed the skirt up with his left hand and pulled aside the g-string between her hard body glutes with his right hand. Then he buried his face in her ass and drilled his tongue in to find her boi pussy.

He knew that with Penelope you take your time. She would tell him when to stop and it wouldn't be quick. In this case she knew there were other girls as well, so she only made him lick her ass for ten minutes. As they walked to the bedroom she put her arm around him squeezing his strong butt. At the same time she pushed his butt plug further into his hole. She couldn't wait to get inside it again. It was so hard for a trans woman to find a good bottom faggot with a body like Ron's. And she hadn't fucked this sexy of an ass in months. He led her into the bedroom.

As they entered they found Kim and Joy naked with their arms wrapped around each other, their lips open, and their tongues exploring each other's mouth in a passionate kiss. The contrasting bodies made for an intensely erotic vision. Kim's long silky tresses hanging down her back and Joy's short luxurious hair cut. The soft round shape of Kim's tits pressed against Joy's flat hard breasts with their long hard nipples. Kim's large booty, with Joy's hands grasping each cheek, protruding out behind and Joy's firm tight bum. Kim's thick tree trunk thighs and Joy's slim legs. But pressed between both women was their common, and in Ron's eyes, most desirable physical feature - two monster cocks.

Both Penelope and Ron started getting hard lusting after these two women when they saw them. But for Ron his desire was causing him pain as even his little cock was too big when it got stiff inside his cage.

Penelope pushed her skirt and panties down then removed her top revealing the ultimate femboy body. A flat chest, small nipples, flat stomach, a long cock, perfect firm legs, and a tiny ass. But put together with her cute face and perfect hair and makeup, she was ultra feminine.

As she continued to stare at these women in front of her she said, "Get me hard cocksucker."

Ron immediately dropped to his knees engulfing her soft seven inch cock swaying between her legs. She was not someone whose cock got bigger. It just became like a rod of steel. And she could fuck bottoms for hours if she wanted to. Ron's ass had previously been on the receiving end of her cock for ninety minutes straight. And she only came then because he had been begging her for thirty minutes to breed his slutty ass.

Penelope knew she couldn't be that selfish today. She had to share this faggot with the other women. When her cock was sticking straight up she told Ron to, "Go suck that big beautiful black cock."

Ron loved black cock more than probably anything in the world. He couldn't get onto the bed fast enough to get that dark meat back in his mouth. In the process he left his muscular ass, filled with its butt plug, high in the air.

As he felt Kim's cock slide into his mouth, he felt Penelope pull the thick plug out of his hole. He knew the empty feeling it left wouldn't last long as Penelope quickly mounted him. And in one motion she shoved all seven inches in as his asshole, which was gaped open from the butt plug, and was still lubed up from being fucked earlier by Joy.

"I love fucking your muscular ass," Penelope told him.

He had never been tag teamed by two huge cocks before. But his natural bottom cocksucker instincts immediately kicked in. He pushed his head forward onto Kim's ebony tree trunk as Penelope started to shove her cock into him too. The three of them created a perfect sexual rhythm. Both physically and verbally. Each time her cock bottomed out inside his ass it pushed his face as far forward as he could go forcing Kim's cock deep down his throat. Penelope gave out a grunt each time she shoved into Ron. He moaned in response. The vibrations from his moaning with Kim's cock in his mouth caused her to say, "Yes." Grunt Moan Yes. Grunt Moan Yes.

Meanwhile Joy had gone and poured herself another glass of champagne. As she came back in the room she sat back in a chair watching the scene playing itself out on her bed and said to Ron, "Take it you slut"

After being double teamed by them for a half hour Penelope told him, "Squeeze that hole tight. I'm going to cum inside you now faggot."

Penelope asked him, "Don't you wish your pathetic excuse for a cock wasn't locked up so you could cum too you whore?"

He told her, "I will cum like a bitch if you fuck me like a bitch."

As Penelope picked up the pace and got just a little deeper with each thrust she started massaging his prostate with her cock. Each thrust caused a little cum to drip from his caged cock. Finally she pushed in as hard as she could and started filling him up. Forcing a single strong squirt from his little caged cock.

After she pulled out she looked at Joy and said, "Look his tiny cock can cum even though it's caged."

Joy replied, "Ya the faggot cums like any other size queen bitch does from getting fucked by someone with a big cock."

Kim said, "Then let's see what happens when he gets fucked by a mega cock."

She pushed him onto his back so he was laying in his own cum. Then spreading his legs and pushing them back on either side of his chest, she lined the huge black head of her cock up with his asshole.

This day he had been fucked by Penelope's and Joy's big cocks. When they weren't up his ass he had a butt plug in there. For most cocks this would have made him more than loose enough to easily fuck. But when Kim pushed her black mamba snake in, it was like he hadn't been fucked for a month. She was that big, making it that tight.

Joy smiled as she watched Kim enter her sub, telling him, "I'm so good to you whore. She has the thickest white cum ever. Just wait until you taste it."

Looking at his hard body chest got Kim so hard she just kept pushing further and further in. Her huge tits swung with each thrust. By the time she was all the way in, it was like her snake was biting down on his g-spot.

At the same time Joy had regained her power and shoved Ron's favorite cock into his mouth again, fucking his face.

"I want a reward for being so nice to you slut. By giving you to these sexy strong women. Now make me cum hard."

As Ron sucked off Joy, Kim just started punishing his hard tight ass. This constantly pushed on his prostate. Even though he couldn't get hard in his cage, the head of his cock felt like he was on the verge of the greatest orgasm of his life. Kim looked down as he started to cum. The white fluid was pouring out of his cage like a river. One long constant orgasm. It started to get painful he came for so long.

With that Kim pulled out and moved up past his chest. Joy moved aside jerking her own cock and Kim started squirting the thickest cum Ron ever tasted directly onto his face and into his mouth.

"Swallow my milkshake you cum eating slut."

When Kim finished Joy got behind her. Ever since Joy met Kim she had lusted after her ass. But she knew Kim was a Dominant Top. Although occasionally they would make out and fondle each other, Kim would never let her fuck this work of art. So blowing her load while staring at this ass was the next best thing. She coated Kim's ass with her cum. Then told Ron, "Clean it all up cum whore."

For Ron eating Joy's cum off Kim's ass was like eating a gourmet dinner off fine china. In the end not a drop of jism was left anywhere on her black body.

As the last drop slid down his throat he knew that he was done. He had been fucked, fucked, and fucked again. His face was covered in cum. His ass and stomach were filled with cum. He fell asleep a happy man.

12