Sherry at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At noon she goes to meet her friend Jen and buy lunch. She notes as she leaves that Ellie once again has brought in her lunch with her. She wonders if they might have a nooner but then decides not too likely with Micah there.

Jen arrives and starts off with, "Did they do it again today?" She looks famished for salacious news. Sherry just laughs at her as she explains there is another person in the office today.

"Micah is an older man but he is very knowledgeable and tries to help me get up to speed in accounting. He is really nice."

"Ah, so you are sweet on him, eh?" Sherry just shakes her head in the negative but Jen is ordering. She explains Dalton is home from the navy and that gets her attention.

"He's a lot older than us though, isn't he? I wouldn't kick him out of bed for that reason though. He is handsome."

"I thought you were going steady now?"

"I am but it doesn't hurt to look around, does it?" She grins at the waitress who agrees with her. Sherry places her order. "Where does your fellow employees eat?"

"Ellie carries her own, James goes home for lunch and Micah I'm not sure."

"What do you have? One more day this week?"

"Yep, they have me on a four day week. Monday and Tuesdays then Thursday and Fridays. It's a good schedule, I get every weekend off."

"So where are we going this weekend?"

Sherry looks up at her, "Uh, I haven't made any plans for this weekend. What were you planning to do?"

"Perry wants me to come up to his dorm. I know he just wants to fuck me but its tempting. What do you think I should do?"

"Do you mean go with him or fuck him?"

Jen shrugs, "Both I guess."

"What do you want to do?"

She perks up, "Can you get me a date with your brother. I'd like to fuck him."

She shakes her head, "No, I can't get you a date with Dalton. Come up to our place and hang around. He might hit you up... but I doubt it."

"Why not? I'm good looking, clean, love to French kiss, I do this wild BJ and I'm on the pill. If you advertised for me he would jump at the chance. Don't you think?"

Sherry just shakes her head.

"How about giving him my phone number?"

"I tell you what. I will tell him this conversation we are having and it will be up to him if he responds. How's that? And I promise I will give him your phone number if he asks. Now he is a sailor so if he gets you up the stump (pill or not) you're on your own. Got it."

"I'll take my chances." she grins from ear to ear.

"You know you sound like the town slut. You're not really like that, Jen. Why do you act that way?" Sherry has real concern in her voice. "Is a piece of tail really all that important?"

"Don't knock it if you haven't tried it, girl. It can be so - so, oh shit, I'm getting wet thinking about it." She looks away, "It will change your life."

They part company as Sherry goes back into work. She thinks about what Jen has said and also that Ellie said she had shared James with Candy. She wonders if James will hit on her. He is handsome and Ellie says he really knows what he's doing. She wonders how good he really is. She mulls, "Maybe once to break the ice - no, the hymen." she grins wickedly. "It's just a web of tissue."

"Where do you eat lunch? Do you go home?" Ellie is curious.

"I usually meet a friend for lunch at the restaurant. We are school buddies and its a habit now." she shrugs. "Where's Micah? Did he go somewhere for lunch?"

"No, he's off this afternoon. I know he often takes Thursday afternoon off but I don't know why. Maybe he's got a girl friend," she grins.

Sherry doesn't like how she derides him so she occupies herself in studies not talking to Ellie the rest of the day. Around four Ellie asks her to cover while she goes to do some dictation with the boss.

Before long she hears laughter then slurping like a cat licking cream. She's confused so goes to see if she can peek in on them. Since the door is ajar about an inch she can gaze into the office and sees James leaning back on the desk with his back to her. She wonders what's making the funny slurping sounds then notices some movement in front of him. She's shocked when she sees it's Ellie's head bobbing up and down below his waist.

She mutters, "Oh my, she's sucking his cock." She thinks on that and wonders what it tastes like. She hopes he wiped it off after his last piss. She's been tempted in the past to try that but was afraid it was on the way down a slippery slope. Now she wonders as she watches. She could do that and still be a virgin but it's one way to get a bad reputation and she knows it. That was how Jen got started. She does notice that it's making her wet though. The phone rings.

Sherry jumps back to answer it. "Is my son still there?"

"One moment please, ma'am." She rings James' office. "Your mother on line two, sir." She listens.

"How come you are still at the office? I need someone to pick up the hors d'oeuvres at the caterers. They simply cannot deliver on time and I need them now. Please take care of it for me. I was surprised to catch you still at the office."

Sherry grins and hangs up on the line. She knows Ellie will be furious.

Ellie comes out glaring, "You could have told her he had gone home. Damn! Never disturb us like that again." She stomps off and comes back ready to leave. She spits out, "Go home. I'll lock up. Good night."

Sherry leaves with a cheerful smile and, "See you tomorrow."

Friday concludes her first week and it goes by rather uneventful. She had told her brother what Jen said and as she expected he was not in the slightest bit interested. She relates that to Jen at lunch.

"So has your partner gotten into your boss again? That must be quite a chance for you to pick up pointers."

"I'm trying to learn about accountancy, not the sex habits of office workers. But an interesting event did occur last night. Now you will have to promise not to breath a word of this elsewhere."

Jen pulled in tight with her at the table whispering, "What happened?"

"It was Ellie and the boss again. She ducked into his office just before closing time with a plan to have sex with him, I imagine. But it didn't work out this time." she smiles. "I'm afraid I screwed it up for her."

"Wow, tell me all about it. Details, details, that's what I want."

So she fills her friend's ear and they giggle over it through desert. Jen whispers, "I wonder why she left the door ajar?"

Sherry nods, "I wondered too then I thought it might be force of habit. They maybe leave it so they can hear if anyone comes in while they are busy. After all they were alone in the past or with Candy. If it was Candy maybe they had to keep track of each other. I'm not sure but I'm glad to peek in on them. It's fun."

"Does it make you wet?"

Sherry looks embarrassed, "Yeah, sometimes it does."

"Yeah, I know. Lots of things make me horny. I go around wet half the time."

So now it's the weekend and she has one week under her belt. She is pleased at her progress in her chosen field. Wanda has suggested she help with some client taxes this coming week. She didn't expect to be trusted with such work so quickly. Of course her work will be double checked by her boss or Wanda or perhaps by Micah. But they are giving her a chance and she appreciates it.

She explains it all excitedly to her brother as he gets packed to return to his base.

He comments, "I suppose you are waiting anxiously for Monday's action in his office so you can peek in on them."

"Oh Dalton, don't tease. You know I'm not like that. Why do you say that?"

He smiles, "I know still waters run deep." He nods his head wisely. "Be very careful, sis. Don't let others rule your head."

Sherry knows her place. She has carefully practiced her easy going amendable manner while carefully keeping her own council. No one knows what she thinks and she keeps it that way. Jen is the only one she shares with and even that sharing is guarded.

Even her parents have no idea how she thinks. They regard their daughter as one of the truly nice girls that attends Sunday school and church twice a week and has never thought an impure thought. In the family only Dalton has any inkling of her inner turmoil and he keeps it to himself. He thinks the world of his sister and would stoutly defend her honor if anyone sought to besmirch it.

Monday she arrives early and finds Ellie already waiting for her. "Good morning, Sherry." She smiles, "I'm waiting for the boss to come in." She purses her lips, "You know why I'm waiting. Now remember, no interference this time... unless the building is on fire." She grins.

She is decked out in a short sleeved open throated blouse that covers little and a mini skirt. She has jeans in a bag on the counter and appears ready to take him on.

Sherry puts on coffee and smiles at James when he comes in. Ellie hurries around and enters his office ahead of him smiling over her shoulder. Sherry listens to the laughter from the office and realizes the door is ajar again. Its quiet in the office so she approaches the door planning to further her education. She peeks and sees them in an embrace kissing but James' hands are on each cheek of her ass and Ellie is squirming against his chest. For her this is hot action and she feels a stirring in her tummy.

She goes back to the receptionist's chair thinking about them. She wonders what they are doing now so she quietly approaches the door again. She pulls a near by chair over to rest on and peeks through the opening. Ellie is once more bobbing on his knob. She studies them and wishes she could see his penis. Ellie had told her it was so big and now she's curious but his back is to her. She notices that he seems to like it quite a bit.

She watches and feels herself getting wet between her legs. At first it is just an uncomfortable warmth then when she moves one leg she feels moisture creeping out to fill all her crevices. She feels her panties and is surprised there is already a wet spot. Just running her hand over it appears to make it worse but it feels good. At this rate she thinks she will be in the bathroom shortly.

Now he has her up and is kissing her again around her neck as he pushes her back on his desk. Then his head goes down to lap at her privates and Sherry definitely feels the wetness well up in her cunt. She feels herself and is really wet now. She studies how he licks and licks her causing her to moan and wiggle. Now she notes one hand is under her ass and a finger is seeking to enter her pussy. She rubs herself on the chair she is sitting in.

He inserts two fingers in her and starts finger fucking her. He moves faster and faster rubbing her hot wet opening. She squeals and straightens her legs out as she seems to go crazy and Sherry thinks "Oh my, she's having an orgasm right now! I wonder if that's all." As she watches he eventually does it all again bringing her off one more time.

He stands dropping his pants and shorts around his ankles then positions himself between her legs as she lays on the desk. She sees his hard large member and almost faints. She asks herself, "How can he get all that inside her?" He runs the head up and down her opening and pushes in slowly burying himself smoothly inside her. He pushes all the way hard against her flesh then rests there for a moment.

Sherry pulls back suddenly. It's almost like he was waiting for her to get a good look. She peeks again and he is still deep inside her but moving slowly. She feels her juices dripping down her legs from her panties. She feels quickly and mutters, "Oh no. I have to go clean up." She rushes to the bathroom.

She has to hurry because no one is watching the switchboard or the door. She stuffs her panties with toilet paper and wiggles against it then pulls it out sodden wet and replaces it again with fresh. She cautions herself, "That has to do. I have to get out there."

She rushes back out to the counter then notices the chair she had by the office door. She goes to move it back but hesitates then peers into the office again. James has her in his lap on the couch and she is bouncing up and down on his rigid digit. She stares at them as first Ellie seems to orgasm then James speeds up and grunts as he shoves her up then up again. He groans and grunts as he filled her with his seed. She's fascinated as she sees the juices running down from her cunt as she gets up then sits beside him on a towel.

She tore herself away and moved the chair back where it was then settled behind the counter. She looked at the clock and realized they had been nearly three hours.

She listened but no one came out. She got curious then heard the slapping sound again and couldn't believe it. They were back at it again. She rushed to the door and peeked. He had her bent over the desk and was driving into her cunt. She looked closer and realized he wasn't in her cunt, he was in her ass. She was shocked. She had heard of that but didn't think anyone was serious. "How could he get all that in her ass?" she wondered.

Ellie when she came out told Sherry to take an early lunch. She would expect her back at one as usual. Ellie was as composed and normal looking as ever but she wore her jeans now. She smiled and joked with Sherry as she left.

Sherry waited for Jen before she ordered. Jen was dying to talk and asked right away if they did any more messing around this morning.

Sherry looked pained and expressed regret. "I'm afraid they have ceased their torrid affair, I think. They were actually cool with each other today. How is your love life going?"

"Perry got me off more than once last night. He called it a multiple orgasm and drove me to distraction. I thought I would pass away if he didn't ease up and that's exactly what he did. It was the best he has ever done with me."

"Did you hear Marilyn Hutchings won't be back in school this fall. The way I heard it was Wayne got her pregnant so they are thinking about a possible wedding. The problem is that Wayne says it wasn't him. I wonder what she'll do?"

"I know what you mean. I had heard they broke up and she was swinging pretty loose with the guys. It might be someone else's." she sips on her soda. "I guess now they can do a DNA match. I wonder if they will."

"Is it that easy to get one done?"

Jen just grinned, "I hear it's quite easy so the jerks don't get away with it any more." Have you tried that new lipstick that glows in the dark. I hear it's all the rage."

"Not me. I don't like those faddish chemical mixtures. Lord knows what you are poisoning your body with." They start getting around to leave.

Chapter Two

The summer goes by as the first weeks had and the last week before school was to start arrives. This Monday Ellie is not at work and a new face sits opposite Sherry. She introduces herself as Donna and explains she is a temp from the labor office. When James arrives he asks Sherry if she will come into his office.

She glances at Donna and shrugs. She gets up and follows him into his office.

"Please take a seat." He sits behind his desk and she has to smile as she recalls how many times she has seen him bounce Ellie in his lap in that chair. "Well it is your last week with us here and I was wondering what are your plans. Let me say right off the top you will be most welcomed back here if you decide to apply for a job with us."

"I really haven't decided but I do view employment here as a definite possibility. I was going to ask Ellie what she thought this morning but she's not in. "

"Yes, I noticed but I see on the schedule she has a leave day planned for today so I guess it was something planned for and not an illness or tragedy in the family. My brother must have arranged the temp coverage."

He comes around the desk and stands beside her. "You see this. It is Ellie's diploma and yours could be displayed on our walls as well." He steps behind her chair, "Ellie has always spoken highly of you. I had the feeling the two of you could easily handle this office on a Monday as you have this summer." He puts a hand on her shoulder, "Oh course this is not tax season so we are not near so busy now as we are then."

Sherry abides his close proximity and debates what she will say if he propositions her. He places a hand on her far shoulder, "We all think highly of you here and I as much as any of the rest since we always work together Mondays. I regard you and Ellie as my crew and we get things done by acting together." He chuckles, "Of course you know what she also does for me so that's no surprise. If it was your wish we could include you into that activity as well. I would be delighted. Have you ever thought about it."

She half smiles, "I know what you do with her and I have thought about it but I don't think I could do that at this time. I have other plans and that does not fit into them."

He rubs her neck absently, "Ellie told me you plan to be a virgin when you marry and that's commendable but don't you think that's rather old fashioned and in some ways very unfavorable to your future husband. The first time can be painful and do you want your first time with your husband to be a painful experience?" He adds, "And don't forget all the pleasure we have when we get together. We really know how to enjoy ourselves."

She thinks on what he's saying and finds him very convincing as she rubs her cheek on his arm. She has dreamed of this and did so often after she had watched him and Ellie. She knows all she has to say is yes and they will take care of that old tissue fungus in her box right now. She feels moisture running in her panties. "It's not really something I can make a decision on right at this minute. Could you let me think about it for the day?"

"You take your time. It is your body. I only sought to allow us lots of time this morning. As long as you don't leave it too late though, why not." He steps back to his desk, "I hope you do apply for work with us. I would be pleased to see your bright smile greet myself and our customers.

The morning goes by and she joins Jen for lunch. "Are you ready for class again? It won't be long now."

Sherry's mind is elsewhere. "Hm, oh yeah, I guess. I heard you broke up with Perry. Please tell me the other part of the rumor is not right. I also heard you were going with Wayne."

"Yeah, I am. He knows how to treat a girl. And he has other assets." she grins and winks.

"Don't you remember Donna?"

"Oh that silly rumor that she committed suicide. Surely you didn't believe that. Who would ever think to check she was sitting in the car in the garage with it running.? It was just an unfortunate accident."

"But she was pregnant. Don't you think it was his?"

"I don't know. He says it wasn't his and that's good enough for me. He's really a nice guy who got caught up in a bunch of rumors."

"You believed it too when we heard she was up the stump."

"It wasn't him. Eat your lunch."

Sherry goes back to the office very nervous that James is going to put pressure on her and she has almost decided to let him have his way. It would only be this one time and then she would know what it feels like. Her panties and pad have been soaked all morning. She almost wishes she actually needed the pad in her crotch for her period. She has to insist he wears a condom because it's the worst time for her to do anything. She knows she is fertile today according to her calendar.

She wishes Jen wasn't so casual about it and Ellie didn't make the fact she enjoyed it so much so evident. Even her mother seemed to really love it when her father teased and fucked her in the early mornings and it woke her up. Life was just not fair she thought as she entered the door. Donna greeted her with a smile and asked that she check with the boss. He had asked about her and that she report to him when she got back.