Sherry at Work

Story Info
Just a working girl's story.
12.8k words
4.19
18.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Now this is a true story and as Sherry [fictitious name] told it to me she replied to my having to write fiction with 'truth is stranger than fiction'. I know her from church and I know she attends evening services on Wednesday often. She has even got her husband to attend services on a Sunday. Read all she told me.)

***

Sherry was one of four kids when she was born. She had three older brothers so she had no shortage of male influence as she grew up. She fought with them, laughed with them and discovered life along with them. She was a slim attractive brunette when she came of age with stunning blue eyes. All through public school she had to compete and learn the hard knocks of life often seeking advice from her mother or her brothers since her father was absent much of the time working.

She did have the little girl problem of 'puppy' love for her father. She would do anything for him but his absence was beyond her ken. She didn't understand it but accepted it as a bitter pill of life's. By the time she was eighteen she had completed two year's of business college but had done little in the way of socializing. She had observed two of her older brothers marrying but one had gotten a divorce while the other was separated. They both had children so they were not good examples.

She remained an observer rather then a participant in the dance of young love. She dreamed of the handsome knight in shining armor but did little to hurry his arrival. In school she fended off undo attentions while excelling in her studies and became known by her teachers as a very dependable and industrious student.

She had romantic attention because she was so attractive. It had started at a very young age and from one of her brothers but her mother had stopped that in the bud and the lad involved got a stern lecture. In class a few students and at least one professor had made advances. She had seen how indiscriminate sex had ruined two of her brothers' marriages and with their lessons in mind had sought to behave herself.

And so she arrived on commencement day with a business diploma in her hand and an empty ticket for a sex life. She enrolled for a one year accountancy course with the business college and set off for her holidays. She accepted a position with a local accountant's office for the summer to learn her trade.

On day one she met her boss, Mr. James Lansdowne and fellow accountant Ellie in the offices of Lansdowne & Associates, Tax Consultants and Accountants at precisely nine o clock. She entered and saw them rushing away from a central table while adjusting their clothes. She greeted them with, "Good morning."

"What? Who are you?" asked Ellie sitting quickly behind the counter as receptionist. Mr. Lansdowne hovered in the door to his office listening.

Sherry smiled and said, "I guess I'm the new receptionist. I'm here for the summer to learn accounting. My teacher told me it had all been arranged."

"Good, you can have my place." She waved her fingers at the rear door, "Hang on Jim, I'll be right there."

The handsome employer stepped back into the office. "I think you better give her some orientation, Ellie. After that you might come back to my office for dictation."

Ellie started right in on her, "That's our boss, James Lansdowne and you will meet his sweet little wife, she comes in a lot." She giggles, "I think she's jealous of us office girls." She gets up from her seat and offers it to Sherry. "She's Polynesian, I think. or maybe Hawaiian. I don't know, they are all the same. She never comes in this early. I doubt if she's up yet. Seldom does anyone come in this early so you surprised us." She grins.

Sherry lets it slide and says nothing. She lets on she didn't hear her. Quickly Ellie explained how to answer the phone and gave her some elementary paperwork to prepare then said, "I must run now. Jim is waiting for me to do some dictation for him. When we're done I'll explain some of the other duties around here that you'll have to look after. Later." and she slid away towards the back office.

Sherry was thinking, "OMG, what did I get into?" She settles back to get some work done but couldn't help hear the commotion in the back office. Again she thought, "OMG!" The phone rang and she answered it. She took a message for Ellie to call a Mr. Anderson re his tax carryovers. She marked it on an office memo for Ellie. She noticed makings for coffee and thought to put on a pot.

She smiles as she makes the coffee. The sounds of moaning, giggling and grunting from the back office reminds her of home on a Sunday morning. She can recall early sessions on a Sunday when her mother yelled out, squealed and mock complained of her father's actions when they were having sex. Those were the sounds and now as she recalls, those were also the odors that emanated from their activities. She hopes his wife does not come in unexpected.

She settles back listening to them and feeling an itching need to go to the bathroom and relieve herself of her puffed up pussy. She mulls to herself, "I may still be a virgin but I'm not dead yet." She gently and gingerly touches her body down between her legs. Just then comes a quickly muffled cry from the back office. It is followed by the sound of flesh striking flesh so she figures it won't be long now. There's a female cry and male grunts in a flurry then all is quiet. Sherry smiles and nods.

Soon Ellie is going over duties with her at a desk that she has designated as hers. She says, "Candace won't be back, I don't think. I imagine he had you in mind to replace her. We'll just box up her personal effects and have them ready for pick up. You can do that to start. That should keep you busy the rest of the morning." She takes her message and retires to her desk. She picks up the phone and gets busy.

She waves at Sherry, "Open that front door and air it out in here. We are now open anyway."

Sherry props the front door open and smiles to greet other morning shoppers. Other merchants watch her and a few approach, "Hi there, are you new with Lansdowne? I saw you come out of there."

"Yes, I am with them for the summer. I'm Sharon Thompson but I prefer Sherry."

"Oh, you're from the school. I think that's where Ellie came from and Candy as well. I wonder where she is this morning."

"Who, Ellie? Oh, she's inside on the phone. Busy as usual, I guess."

"No, I meant Candy. I guess she's not working today."

"I don't know, I haven't met her yet." Sherry didn't want to get involved in a discussion about her fellow employees.

"You'll like Candy. She's a cute bouncy blonde of about five foot and about your age. I'm sure you'll like her." She studies Sherry, "You have the most precious eyes, my dear. Such a clear blue with your dark hair and lashes. Most attractive."

"Well thank you. I do have to run. I have work to do, I was just opening up." she runs away inside. She thinks on things, "Everything seems to have some sexual edge to it this morning. I don't think it's just me either. I can feel it in the air. I hope it doesn't bode ill for me on this new job."

Near noon the "bouncy blonde" comes in to pick up her effects and declares she's getting married. Mr. Lansdowne and Ellie both offer congratulations so Sherry joins in. She does wonder how Candy knew she was getting married when she put in her notice. It never occurs to her she might have had another reason to quit. Mr. Lansdowne even produces a bottle of bubbly to drink a toast to the new bride and her man.

"All very civilized." Sherry thinks to herself but she detects an undercurrent of wariness between Ellie and Candy. She wishes she knew more about the two of them and their pasts. She tries to stay out of the way and goes for lunch as soon as she can.

She dines with a friend. "How do you like it? Did they put you right to work? How many people work in their office? Did you like them?"

"Whoa, slow down. One question at a time," she laughs low in her throat. "I met the boss and he's very handsome... BUT married. And you will never guess what?"

"So tell me. What are you ordering? I think I'll just have a burger. Do you plan to get fries? They are fattening, aren't they."

Now she's confused. "I think I'll have a hot sandwich but no fries. I have to think of my girlish figure." she laughs. "And a coke."

"So tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"You said I would never guess what, so I'm asking what."

"What was I talking about?"

"Your boss, silly."

"Oh, he had sex with my fellow employee in his office. Real hush hush, if you know what I mean. They weren't so quiet really. Don't tell anyone."

"YOUR BOSS HAD SEX IN THE OFFICE?"

"Shhhh, shush up. Not so loud. Everyone will hear us. That's why I can't ever tell you anything, Jen." They place their orders for lunch. "So how was your morning?"

"Who cares. You could hear them screwing? Did she scream a lot? Did they have big grins when they got done?" She grimaces with an evil glint in her eye. "Wow, you get all the good ones, don't you?"

"They were noisy. I could hear his belly slapping against hers and their moans as they went on and on. It seemed to take forever. Don't you tell anyone, now."

"Wow and she just went back to work afterwards?"

"Of course. What else would she do?"

"She could go to the bathroom to clean herself up. She could open the doors to let the stink of her heat out. She could take off a while to cool down. I don't know, I never did that."

"I guess she cleaned up in his washroom because she just went back to work." She thought a moment, "Oh and I opened the door to let the odors out." Their orders arrive. "Eat up now."

After lunch Sherry went back to the office. Ellie was just finishing some lunch she had brought in with her. She tells Sherry, "I'm sure you heard us in Jim's office this morning. You mustn't tell anyone. Is that clear? If his wife got wind of that or my husband it could end both our marriages. Please promise me."

"My lips are sealed." she grins, "Is he pretty good?"

"Oh God he has inches on my husband and he really knows what he's doing with it. He makes me wet thinking about him and he makes my toes curl when we do it."

She hesitates, "Now don't you be getting any ideas. That's what happened to miss goody two shoes there and she's down the road now." She grins a lop-sided grin.

"She's up the stump, you know. That's why she had to quit. She's lucky to catch a dummy to marry her."

Sherry looks to the office, "You mean it's his?"

"Of course. He's a bareback rider all the way. That's how he likes it and I prefer it that way myself since I'm on the pill. I love to feel him fill me with his hot cum." She looks off in space and day dreams a few minutes with a smile. "Just stay away from him. I'm tired of sharing with Candy-ass so don't cross me."

"I don't plan on it. I'm still a virgin and I plan to stay that way until I marry."

Ellie looked at her curiously, "Wow, I didn't know anyone still did that. Good for you, girl. I wish you every success."

They finish out the first day and Sherry is well pleased with the placement. She reports to her family that night at supper, "I met the boss today and another accountant that works in the office. So far I am happy with the setup there and I'm looking forward to working with them all summer."

Dalton was at the table with them. He was the oldest brother. Her mother and Sherry were with him since her father was working. Dalton was home from the navy and had decided to retire early. "I've had enough bullship," he had declared on his visit home this time.

Sherry asks, "When do they let you go?"

"I have my six years up this fall so I should be home shortly thereafter. I'll be here for Thanksgiving or Christmas for sure." He asks, "Can I have those carrots?" He grins, "Unless you're planning to eat them all, sis." She grins and passes them to him.

"It'll be nice to have you home again, Dalton." says his mother. "I miss you around here since you enlisted." She nods at Sherry, "She misses you too. I think she regards you like her father since he is seldom here. I do recall how the two of you always seemed to be up to something." She puts food in her mouth then says, "At least you never steered her wrong." She chews on her food.

Dalton looks his sister over, "Have you had problems?"

"Not really" she shrugs, "just the usual."

He grins, "The guys are still trying to get in your pants, eh?"

"Always but I'm managing them." She continues eating.

"We can talk after supper, kid."

"I'm not a kid anymore... or haven't you noticed?"

"Oh yeah, I have noted that. Eat and we'll chat later.

Later they sit in the living room and discuss things. She brought him up to date on the attempt by his younger brother to help her get rid of her virginity and even spelled out for him her first day in the accountancy office. "What do you think? Should I stay on with them this summer or look elsewhere?"

"It's up to you, sis. That situation is all around us so maybe you better get used to it and stay on. Otherwise you may be just trading one bad spot for another one that's worse. Do you feel threatened there?"

"No but being aware of what is happening can have repercussions if the wife of one or the husband of the other gets wind of what's going on. I may be asked to witness for one or the other and that could be embarrassing as well as threaten my job."

"As far as I can see, you have thought it all out, sis. Use your own good sense. It's done good by you so far, hasn't it?" She nods along with him. They turn to other topics.

Next day she is early at the office but apprehensive about what she might find. She enters as the door is unlocked and finds strangers. She looks around and turns to leave. She hears, "Good morning. Were you looking for someone? You have an expectant look in your eye. I'm Wanda and you are...?"

"I was expecting to find Ellie or Mr. Lansdowne. I am Sherry and I was hired by Mr. Lansdowne to work the summer in his office."

"Oh, well that is Bruce in the office. He is James's brother and one of the associates. He is also a partner and he is also my husband. Ellie also works for us." She calls to the office, "Bruce, come out and meet the young lady replacing Candy, I think. Sherry, this is Bruce Lansdowne."

Sherry looks really mixed up. "Are there more associates?"

"One more. Bruce and James' mother but she doesn't come in too often. Ellie and I are chartered accountants and employees of the firm the same as you will be, I expect. Unless you are remarkably endowed with funds and can afford a partnership."

Sherry laughs, "No danger of that, I'm starting at the bottom and working my way up like everyone else, I guess."

"We have two other employees. One is Micah who is an accountant and the other is Cleve who is a handyman. You will see him around more as the weather warms up or cools down in the fall. He mows the grass and shovels the snow... and he fixes things."

Sherry sits in the receptionist's seat. "What can I do today? Do you want me to cover here so you can get some work done?"

"We can share this job and when we can we'll get you going on some figures. We have to assess where you're at and see how to fit you in. I'm not even sure about the schedule so far but I have you in Candy's slot. You'll find the schedule in the associate's office on the wall. I think Monday and Tuesday plus Thursday and Friday are yours but we are flexible so we can trade around if it doesn't work for you."

"I'll check the schedule when I can." The phone rings and she picks it up, "Lansdowne and Associates, Good morning."

"Well you're a cheerful voice first thing in the morning. Please put me through to my son's office, if you will."

"Mrs. Lansdowne? Right away, ma'am." she puts her through to the associates' office. She giggles at Wanda, "It was your mother-in-law." She hesitates, "At least I hope it was." Her and Wanda laugh over the call. At the end of the day they are good friends laughing and enjoying each other's company. Sherry was surprised how much she had learned this day about accounting.

Wednesday once again she was working with Wanda who tried to send her off home since it was her day off but the two of them got busy and just burned up the time. She joined Wanda and Bruce for lunch and then took the rest of the day off. She noted on the schedule that she was working the next day with James and Ellie again. She didn't want to jinx it so just decided to play it by ear.

So early Thursday she arrived and found them both busy. She also met Micah who was an older man in his late forties and felt an instant liking for the man. He was patient and steady but slow to distraction. Because of that dedication he was accurate in everything he did. She found herself requesting his assistance if she was confused about something and he took the time to show her short cuts and other aids to getting the job done or double checking her results.

At lunch time she met James' wife, Oliana which means Oleander, the flowering shrub in Polynesian. She was very small and delicate but didn't impress Sherry as overly honest. She just felt something was off in the tiny person's head. It wasn't something she could properly identify but it made her uncomfortable.

Later Ellie grinned and asked, "What did you think of the flower child?"

"Huh?"

"James' wife, Oliana. Isn't she a weird one?"

"How did he meet her, I wonder."

"James told me he took a break from college and traveled to the Polynesian Islands. That's where he met her and she has been with him since then. I think she's more of a dependant than a wife."

"Doesn't he sleep with her?"

"He says not but I doubt it. I bet he loves to get into her tight little hole and ride her all night long." She looks spiteful when she says it. "As long as he leaves her alone Sunday nights I don't care. I always like to have him fresh on Mondays." She grins.

Sherry has to play Devil's advocate, "What if your husband is extra amorous on a Sunday night?"

"Ha! Pete! He never learned what amorous meant." She laughs then hushes because Micah is watching them. "Now that old geezer reminds me of him."

Sherry looks at her disapprovingly. "I rather like Micah, he helps me a lot when I find something puzzling. He explains it clearly."

"You mean slowly, don't you?" she laughs.

"He is very thorough, you must admit." Sherry is adamant. Ellie just nods in agreement. "As long as the boss is happy with his work I guess that's all that matters." Sherry goes back to work.

Ellie asks her to get some pencils for the office and she asks where they are. "They are in the associates office in the alcove back beside the couch. That's the stock room."

Sherry tentatively knocks on the associates door and James says to come right on in. She enters and he says, "So how are you finding our office? Are you finding your way around alright? What can I do for you, Sharon?"

"Please call me Sherry and I'm just looking for the stock room to get some pencils for out front."

"Right back that short hallway. Washroom and cleanup room on the right and stock room on the left. Grab one of those packs of a dozen, they are all pre-sharpened."

Sherry looks over the office as she goes about her task. There is a comfortable couch by the entranceway to the back hall. She suspects that's where Ellie and James do their thing. There is also a large desk and chairs suitable for a small board meeting. The room wraps around the washroom and stockroom at one end providing a large L shaped office.

She gets the pencils and returns to the front office. Ellie is covering receptionist today so she goes to her desk after she gives the pencils to her. She pulls out her pad and starts doing mathematic exercises. Micah waves her over and he gives her an exercise that will keep her busy until noon, he explains with a smile.