Sherry at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighs and moves towards the associate's office door. She rapps lightly and James calls out, "Please, come right in."

When he saw it was her he greeted her, "I was hoping it would be you knocking on my wee small door. I'm also hoping you have given our relationship some serious thought by now. Come in, come in." He approaches her, steps around her and she finds herself with her back to the desk. He smiles confidently, "I am so looking forward to advancing our relationship today, my sweet girl." He grips both her elbows pushing her back slightly to the desk.

As she feels the edge of the desk against the lower cheeks of her ass she realizes she is in a trap. She has relaxed against the desk and automatically spread her legs slightly. She feels she has made a mistake. She feels his hand caressing her cheek as he draws her forward for a kiss. His lips caress hers as his hand does her neck.

He whispers, "See, it's easy and delightful, isn't it?"

She breathes, "Oh yes, it is but I can't just let down my guard. All my life I have guarded against these actions." His lips brush hers again and she suddenly leans into him hungrily devouring his kisses. She moans as they kiss and when his tongue touches her lips she opens them immediately. Her arms rise up and encircle his neck. She feels him lift her ass onto the desk so her legs suddenly open and surround his waist. She thinks, "Oh my, I can feel that hard cock of his against my cunt. It feels really good."

"You know I often felt we were really meant for each other." He grinds his hardness against her wet panties and knows he is driving her crazy. "Let's get some of these clothes out of our way." and he unbuttons her blouse. She's in a dreamland and can feel him removing her blouse but can't seem to be able to help him.

She whispers, "Mr. Lansdowne?" He stops and looks at her. "Please give me a chance. Please slow down, sir."

"Of course. I didn't realize how this might scare you. We can take it at your rate and any time you say the word I will stop. You know that, don't you?" He doesn't wait for a reply but kisses her again playing with a breast as he removes her bra. The nipple responds by hardening up and jutting out for him. She loves the feeling and wants him to play with the orb but he changes to the other one and she feels rushed again.

Meanwhile that hard cock of his is rubbing her through her clothes and it's right on her cunt. She wants him inside her so bad but things just don't seem right. "James, what about your wife?" She adds, "What about Ellie?"

"Let's not think about them when we have each other. We are complete in this little world all our own. We were meant to be here." He works her breasts with his lips and one hand while the other hand works it's way between them between her legs and lifting her skirt. She feels his fingers on her thigh and trembles.

"Oh please, stop!" She starts trembling all over.

"Oh Christ, don't cry on me now. Damn girl, we are ready to explore together and I need you to join right in with me enthusiastically." He backs off a bit and she grabs her bra doing it up again. He is still between her legs so he raises a hand. "Aren't you having fun? I thought you liked my advances. Was I mistaken?"

"Please give me time." she whispers.

He eases her back on the desk and lets her rest as he explores her panties. He gently cups her pussy and she catches her breath. "Oh God, that feels so good." she whispers. He turns the hem out on them so he can check the pad and finds no blood there. He breathes a sigh of relief that she is not on her period. He carefully pulls them down and she raises her ass helping him as she trembles all over again.

He pets her mound and she moans again then she feels his breath on her vaginal lips and she spreads her legs a bit more. "Oh James. please be gentle." His tongue on her lips feels so hot and without restraint that she feels a rush in her stomach and realizes she is having an orgasm. She tries to tell James but she can't even think because its so intense.

When she next feels herself aware again she feels a finger invading her and suddenly shouts, "No!" then in a much quieter tone she says, "Please stop. Just stop everything."

James lifts his head and watches her. "You know this is not going as I pictured it. I thought you were serious about wanting to work for us in the spring."

She tries to take in what he says. "What was that? Yes, I want to work here."

He smiles, "Well the tighter relationship we have the more chance I will support your application, my dear. If we are closer it's like an insurance policy. And besides we do have fun here in the office, it doesn't have to be all work." He lets his fingers walk up and down her pussy lips and around them as he talks.

She has detected a note of pressure in his speech and it makes her uncomfortable so she consciously lowers her skirt as she closes her legs considerably. She stretches to pull up her panties. 'Please let me up now." He eases off and frowns. "Will you support my application?"

He debates in his mind, "Of course I will but it would make it a lot sweeter if we could get together now so we could look forward to working together in the future."

She listens to him and thinks he has a slippery tongue in more ways than one but she still craves to have his big cock inside her at least one time. She is simply torn by the issue. What a dilemma.

"I don't have any future with you, James, so it's a one time thing. I had almost decided to let you have my cherry but my natural reactions are to protect myself. For instance I happen to know that today is one of my most fertile days of the month. If we do anything today it will be with a condom. Do you have one?"

"I sure do." He walks around the desk and pulls out a drawer producing a foil wrap.

She stands free of him and grins. She turns to him and undoes her bra dropping it on the desk. James just stares at her.

"I do want to try it with you." she smiles again. She comes around the desk and kneels in front of him pawing his erection through his pants. "Can I taste it?"

"Oh my God, yes." He whips it out and she is amused at how excited he seems.

"I never did this before so please tell me if I'm doing it wrong." She slides a hand around the organ and studies it. "Is that the stuff that makes babies?"

"No, that's precum, it's a lubricant that makes it easier for that organ to slide into yours. You can taste it if you want. It won't hurt you."

She chuckles, "I think mine is wet enough already." She touches her tongue to the drop of fluid. "Not bad. I think it hasn't got much taste at all but it sure is slippery on the tongue." James lowers his pants and pulls his shorts over his erection. Sherry moves her head back, "That is big now I can see it all. Maybe you will need some of that precum after all." She licks the head and then licks it again. She puts it in her mouth and sucks on the head.

"Slide it around in your mouth then suck on it like you would a Popsicle." He grins and wonders that he is telling a girl how to suck his cock. "I'm surprised you have never done this before. I thought all the girls started out doing this."

She mumbles trying to speak with her mouth full then just goes on exploring the veins and texture of his rigid bar of flesh with her tongue and mouth. She finds a vein and feels his pulse so she plays around that for a minute then sucks again. She swears his heart has speeded up when she sucked. She sucks again with as much of his cock in her mouth as she can manage and swears she feels his cock get bigger then lessens.

She sucks and plays with his cock feeling his pulse and when it slows a bit she sucks again speeding it up. It does get bigger and she's surprised. "God girl, you're going to make me cum. How did you do that. Oh dear!"

She feels it filling her mouth before she realizes he has cum so she swallows and swallows but can't keep up to it. She thinks, "Wow, I swallowed it. It's not bad, just a bit salty. I think I like it." while it runs down her chin and onto her breasts. She wants to just keep it here in her mouth but he pulls on it and she lets it go.

"Now if you will let me I will use my tongue on your pussy and see if you like it. That will give me time to recover my stamina for another attempt at knocking out your cherry. Does that sound like a good idea?"

"Okay and let's go on the couch. Do you have a towel so we don't make a mess and I can clean up."

"Just rub it in your chest and breasts. It's great skin cream, you know."

She rubs it in and is surprised it's absorbed so quickly. "It does feel good. I never knew it was a good skin cream." She follows him to the couch and notices he has taken off his pants and shorts so she takes off her clothes as well. James comes with a towel from the washroom.

He instructs, "Just lay back there and open your legs. That's the girl. I think you liked it when I breathed on it before."

"I did but I was just taken by surprise. Oh, that does feel nice," she reaches for his head, "and your tongue is driving me nuts!" She pushes her cunt up to him. "Oh my, just keep licking like that and I'll have another orgasm. You know no one has ever given me one until you did. I had to do it myself." She shimmies her rump in the air as his tongue wanders over her lips and inside. "Oh James, Oh, oh" and she again goes into orbit

When she can talk again she murmurs, "You do that so easily with my clit. Oh, you just pushed my clit with your tongue. That feels so wild. Can you do it again? Oh, yep, that's it. Oh wow." She feels his fingers sliding into her again and winches because they are so close to her hymen. He rubs just inside her opening and it feels good then even better than good, it feels terrific and then she goes off into her own world again.

She starts making sense out of things and then goes flying back to never land. When she comes around again she laughs and says, "One more time for yours truly." And he obliges with another orgasm from her G spot.

Coming out of the fog she whispers, "Now would be a good time to do it while I feel so good." and she realizes he is inside her pushing against her hymen but it's a tight fit and he's having to fight the lack of room as well as the barrier. "Push it baby, push." She feels a sharp pain and then it just feels full. As he backs out some she feels the emptiness and urges him to stay in her but he comes back and it feels so good.

He starts to shuttle in and out of her and her senses reel. "I'm going to have another -" and she goes off in orbit again. She comes around and says, "Wow, if I knew it was this much fun I would have done it a long time ago. Drive it in there, James. Give me some more of that."

Suddenly she feels him pull out and almost cries in the sudden pain of loss. Then she feels his spray of semen all up her tummy and even some on her titties. "Oh my God, you didn't have a condom on your cock. Oh James, how could you? And I trusted you."

"I'm sorry, love. It was in the fury of the moment and I never noticed until it was too late. You see I don't usually wear one so it's foreign to me. It was incredible though, wasn't it? And I did pull out in time."

"Oh yes, it was incredible. Can we do it again?"

He sighs, "Not today, I don't think."

"Even if I suck on it?" She plays with it and it stirs. She pulls her mouth to it and kisses the head then puts her tongue into the tiny slit in the hood. She feels precum well up on her tongue. "I think he likes me, James. I think he's coming around to see me again. After all, I do have the door open for him."

James murmurs, "I think we're gonna have a repeat performance." He shakes his head in wonder as his cock grows bigger and bigger in her mouth. Soon he has her back in the missionary position and is sliding into her again. She give a big sigh as his pelvis meets hers. He mentions, "I should be able to last a lot longer now I have cum twice."

He thrusts into her furiously and she loves it. He has her try doggie style and she loves that too. She ends up riding his rod as a wild west cowgirl and he has to warn her, "Better ease up, I feel urges to cum again."

"Already? What if I just lie down and you stick it in me and just leave it there. Will it still cum?"

He grins, "Let's try. I can always pull out fast if I feel it coming."

So she lays back and it's the missionary position again. She sighs and says he can move a little bit just so she knows he's there. Soon he is thrusting hard into her again and they both are pushing for more. He pulls out quickly shuddering and shoots semen everywhere up her belly. She laughs and rubs it in. "Oh James, thank goodness I am not coming back here for a long time. You would be so tempting to me I would never be able to resist. Thank you for taking my cherry." She adds, "I better get on the pill. I might run into you somewhere."

She is surprised it is quitting time. She has been with him all afternoon. They wave to each other as they leave for home. She thinks back on her summer with them and finds the whole experience was worth while. She now feels like a full woman, not a student. She wonders if she will find sexual fulfillment with a student this semester. She sort of doubts it since she really hasn't changed, just lost her cherry.

Chapter three

She completes her course and appears at the doors of Lansdowne and Associates shortly after she gets her diploma as an accountant. She enters the office midmorning and finds Ellie working. "Well hi, you are still here. Nice to see you again."

Ellie looks at her then some recognition appears on her face, "Shellie, it's good to see you again. Are you looking for a job? It's a good time to apply as we are still doing some tax returns and the commercial ones are just getting under way. Didn't you go back to school"

"Yes, and I'm a full fledged accountant now with a diploma... and it's Sherry, not Shellie."

"Well here's an application."

"I have already submitted one that James provided for me, thank you. I was just dropping by to reacquaint myself with the place.

She glares, "So you have seen James"

"I saw him. We had a meeting."

"He didn't tell me. I guess you'll be coming here to work then."

"He did say he would support my application." She smiles and Ellie glares. "I just came by to see him for a minute and deliver my diploma to him. Could you tell him I'm here."

She calls his office, "You have a person here to see you." She glowers, "He says to send you right in. I guess you know the way."

James greets her with open arms, "I told you that you would be hired as easy as that. Welcome to the fold." He embraces her and kisses her. He urges her to sit and she does on the corner of his desk as he takes his seat. "It was such a pleasure to not only meet you again but also to - shall we say, get together with you again the other night. You are insatiable."

"It was my pleasure, James. I have not done that with anyone since I was last with you right here in this office. I was really looking forward to it once again but today I am only here a few minutes. I have an appointment and must be running. I only stopped to find out my time table and when I had to come in to work. Oh,and to drop off this. She hands him her diploma.

"And have you checked the schedule already?"

"Yes, I have. Thank you. I'll see you soon. Bye now," she slips off the desk and is gone.

She meets Jen at the restaurant like old times. Jen is wary and nervous, "Hi Cher, good to see you again."

She smiles, "Yes, it's like old times, isn't it?"

"Yeah." Jen looks around for the waitress.

"So you have another new man, do you"

"I guess I wear them out. Okay, since you started it are your really going out with Wayne?"

"I guess you heard right. We are seeing each other since I got home from school."

"Why? Why Wayne? I was hoping to lure him back one day."

"I guess he didn't know that, at least he never mentioned it to me. Are you sure he's aware of that?"

"Of course I never told him. I was just marking my time. I don't really want Hunter. He was just a stop gap measure. ...and he's well hung!" she grins.

"Maybe you should check. Maybe he has some other redeeming features."

"You mean you plan to keep going with Wayne, do you"

"We do like each other. What can I say?"

"You could say for old times sake you plan to let him go."

"Sorry, that's not in the cards in the near future. Eat up."

"I lost my appetite. I'm taking it with me. Good bye."

"Good bye, Jen."

Sherry took her car in to the garage and spoke to her brother, "Hi Dalton, could you fill the washer fluid for me. I never seem to find the right reservoir."

"Okay sis. Hey, I see they cleared your boyfriend's name with DNA. It was a rotten thing when he got blamed and it wasn't his all the time. I'm glad he went for the test. At least he's cleared and we might never know who it was."

"Yeah, and I was sure he wasn't the one all along. I really think if it was his he would be open about it. Wayne is a real honest man."

"Yep. I like him. I'll check all your fluids for you."

She grins sheepishly, "Do you check all the ladies' fluids?" Dalton just laughs and tells her to behave herself.

He asks, "Are you still holding out for your wedding night to try out some sex"

She tries to appear demur and says, "Why ever do you ask? Of course, dear boy."

"I'm not sure but it seems you have lost some of your innocence. Oh well." He checks the fluids and fills up her washers. "Take care, sis." He waves.

She goes home and checks in with her mother then notices her dad in the living room reading a paper. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

He looks down his nose at her, "Ahem, I live here."

"No, I mean why aren't you working I never seen you home in the middle of the day."

"Well to start it is nearly supper time and I had some business in town this afternoon so I took time off. How about you? I haven't seen much of you."

"Dad, I just finished business college. You know that, don't you? Didn't mom tell you?"

"So you're a business woman now, are you?"

"An accountant is what I am. I work with figures."

"I thought that was a dress designer?"

"Numbers Dad, not figures. I work with numbers."

"And you're not a bookie?"

"Oh Dad, you're impossible."

She begins the following day with the accounting firm. She finds she is scheduled with Wanda and Bruce each day and likes it like that. Wanda and her work well together and James is forgotten until one day she comes in and finds James working in the office. He calls her in and she smiles at him. "You wanted to see me, sir?"

"Well, yes. It's been a long time since we hooked up and I find I miss you." He advances to kiss her and she finds she likes it as much as ever but she has to act otherwise.

"Sir, I am going out with someone now and we are exclusive. I don't think I should be doing things with you behind his back." She can feel her panties getting wet and has to brush him off quickly. She thinks, "God, I would love his cock deep inside me." He is the only man she has ever had sex with and she finds it hard to tell him no.

"Good heavens, I have a wife and it doesn't bother me."

"Yes, but you also have Ellie so I don't think you need me."

He quickly reaches under her skirt, "Aha, your panties are soaking wet. You know you want me in your pussy. Why not give in and enjoy it?"

She reaches out to him, "Oh James, that is not fair. I had resolved to be faithful to my boyfriend and now you tempt me." She feels his hands in her panties and his fingers entering her cunt. "Oh James, please stop." but he bends her back against the desk and she has to open her legs for him. She reaches down and fumbles his fly open then pulls his rapidly hardening rod out of his pants. She helps him by pulling her panties to one side and feeling him poking around her opening.