Sherry at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She catches him and slips him in her folds then feels him sink in farther. "Oh James, why do you persist. I told you no and yet you just go ahead. Oh God, that feels so good." She finds herself pressing harder to him each time he thrusts into her. "Oh yes," she screams as she goes off the deep end into an orgasm.

The next thing she knows he is still thrusting deep inside her and she raises her legs to surround him pulling him closer. She works her hips and when he cums she feels the heat in her loins so as to send her into another orgasm. Soon he droops and drops out of her as they hold each other. "Oh James, we have to stop this. It's madness."

"I think I love you, Sherry. I want you with me always."

"No James, I do not love you. I have someone I do love and I am betraying him as long as I'm here with you. It's not right and it can't go on any longer."

He lets her off the desk and she goes to the washroom to clean up then dresses. "I will have to stop this today, James. Never again." and she leaves him.

That night she discusses her problem with her brother. She only admits she had sex with James once and while she said he had seduced her she said she did agree to it but she wants it to quit and he won't hear of it.

"So do you want me to threaten him? Is that what you want?" He mulls it over. "Leave it with me, sis. He won't do it again."

So Dalton has a discussion with his father and the two of them go to have a visit with Mr. James Lansdowne. They make it very clear that any further attempted seduction of Sherry will result in serious consequences. "This is not a threat, just a warning."

When she goes in to work she hears no more about it and James does not bother her any more. She continues to work well with Wanda and Bruce and finds herself advancing with the company. Things go well for her and Wayne as well and they marry in the spring. As far as he knows she is still a virgin when they marry but her hymen was shattered by a bicycle when she was very young. She says that was all for the best since she didn't have any pain on their wedding night.

Within a year she meets with James at the office and she asks him to make sure they have some privacy. He assures they will have privacy by meeting her in the office on Sunday when they are closed. He begins, "You have called this meeting. May I inquire why?"

"Truthfully it is for our mutual benefit, James. Do you still hanker to get in my pants occasionally?"

He views her suspiciously, "I must admit I do miss that tight little twat of yours."

"Then why are you standing way over there, James. I am here."

"Sure, and you'll sick your bother and father on me again. No way."

"As long as it's in accordance with my wishes they will not be involved. Do I rate a kiss?" He comes forward slowly. He looks into her eyes and softly his lips touch hers. She parts her lips inviting him in to play tongue tag and he begins to enjoy the kiss. Breathless she feels his hardness through his pants and pushes him to the couch.

"Now this is more like it," she mutters as they strip clothes off each other and themselves. When they are naked they take up a 69 on the couch and tease each other without mercy. James laps her juices that run freely and she strives to get him off with her work on all his pleasure centers. She always eases up before he cums so she can have all his juices inside herself when they have coitus.

He knows how to send her into orbit and does so many times before they ease up to have proper sex with penis inside vagina. They relax first and have a drink then they try it missionary style. She feels every thrust as he drives into her and she tries to meet them with thrusts of her hips to match him. Moaning and groaning they titillate each other then laugh as they try something else.

They are quite a mad pair and the time flies as they soar in bliss with each other.

"You know why I had to have it this way, don't you James?"

"You had to be in control. That's it, isn't it?"

"Yes. I never should have had sex with you because I am addicted to it now and can't refuse your demands. That is why I had to reassert control over us. I have wanted sex with you every night since the first time we did it and I fended off all others. You were the only man I had sex with before I married and you will be the only man outside my marriage I will ever have sex with. That is how I am. Will you abide it?"

"Sex on your terms, is it? I love it no matter how we do it. I can go with that."

"So come on now, some doggy style and drive it right into me." She gets up on her knees and James is right there behind her. He can feel his rough underside of his cock rub on her G spot and she knows it, too. It drives them both crazy and they get each other off her riding a wave and he being milked by her undulating pussy.

After they just lay together side by side on the couch catching their breath. "You know it was your innocent smile with those blue eyes and that dark hair that captivated me."

"I loved what I saw peeking at you and Ellie in the office. You seduced me before we ever had sex. Do you still have sex with her?"

"Oh yeah. Mondays and when we can. It doesn't compare to you but it's fun."

"Doesn't your wife give you any fun?"

"I suppose. She's tight and she likes it but you know she's not all there, don't you?"

"You mean she's not bright."

"Hardly dim even. She has gotten worse with time and I expect in time I'll have to have her institutionalized but the family would object if I insisted on it now so we go along day by day."

"That's a poor situation, James. People see your family and think how lucky they are to have this business and cars and all but they don't really know, do they?"

"You're right but I suppose it's no worse than the web of deceit we weave when you pretend to be an innocent and I only a business man.

"Are you ready for some more, old business man?"

"I thought you'd never ask." He grabs her and holds her down to tickle her. "How about some anal?"

"What? What is that?"

"You know, in your ass. Haven't you tried it?"

She looks at him, "Have I tried it?"

"Yeah, I guess I'd know if you had. Do you want to try it?"

"Oh James with your fat cock? I guess you do it with Ellie, don't you. I saw you once. Anyway it will stretch my ass too much and Wayne might notice. Let me try it with him first and then we'll do it. Alright?"

"Okay. let's just cuddle and I'll lay inside you for a while. I really like to just lay inside you."

"Hey, so do I. I didn't know you liked it too. Slip it in me, big boy." she snuggles down to him.

When they leave they are both happy. They have a new understanding that might serve them well in the future. They are employer and employee with benefits.