Sherry's Test Ch. 37f

Story Info
Strip searched by my ex students.
2.4k words
4.8
16.8k
5

Part 45 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is the continuation of a long story. It is not meant to be realistic. It is just pure fantasy.

Apologies for continuing after a long time. I had some scenarios in mind but never got around to writing them. Hope no one minds me not leaving the series well alone.

If you do like it, please take a moment to vote, comment, drop a line. I appreciate those a lot.

-----------------------------------------

"Get dressed and mingle with the guests. This is intermission," said Matt after I recovered from my orgasms.

"Intermission?" I asked incredulously. "I thought we were done for the night."

"No sweetheart,. Our desire to see you stripped, embarrassed and humiliated in different ways has not been satiated yet. The night is still young."

"Ok let me stay here and rest while you go mingle and crow about your creativity in conjuring up these situations for me," I pouted.

"No sweetheart. I want you to feel the embarrassment of socializing with the guests after having been stripped and punished in front of them," said my fiance.

"God this is the guy who I thought was an innocent, docile bunny rabbit. He has turned out to be a delightfully devious pervert, Far more interesting than the boring, nice guy i had taken him to be, " I thought to myself.

"But why bother getting dressed. Maybe I will just mingle naked," I said.

"Oh we love seeing you in different costumes and having you gradually stripped. We love the contrast. Moreover, even while dressed, the fact that everyone knows what you look like under the dress should make you embarrassed," said my gallant lover.

"I will indeed get dressed then, my knight in shining armor," I said in a voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Your sarcasm is one of the things that makes your punishments so much more enjoyable, sweetheart," said Matt and kissed me passionately.

"But kidding aside, tonight is a night I will remember for the rest of the night. Grant me the permission to indulge myself fully, sweetie," he said kneeling before me.

"Ok Matt. Go ahead and indulge your most perverted desires. When have I ever stopped you?" I asked.

Matt had given me a safe word right in the beginning and I had never even once used it.

He gave me a look that expressed his love and admiration of me eloquently without words and I smiled and dressed and happily moved into the foyer area where the guests were enjoying their beverage and hors d'oeuvres. Some clapped as I entered the foyer and they seemed to fall over themselves to get me some wine and snacks.

I had expected some catty comments and people making snide remarks and was pleasantly surprised to find everyone, with the exception of Harvey of course, gushing with admiration as to how I had gone through all the scenarios like a good sport and came out of it with my head held high.

Some of the male students knelt before me and kissed my hand and told me they would never forget this night. Others hugged me affectionately. Not one of them copped a feel or made me feel cheap. I was again happy to note that the boundaries I had set in the beginning about being treated with respect outside of these situations were being honored. Later I would learn from Nancy that before every one of so-called punishment sessions, Matt would reinforce the ground rules so that people didn't forget and threaten to put a stop to the whole thing if there were any transgressions. My respect for my perverted fiance increased when I heard that.

I did make eye contact with Harvey a few times and even he honored the boundaries and did not say anything mean. To his credit he did not even have a smirk on his face.

After about fifteen minutes, it was time to go back into the auditorium and see what the night held for me.

In the next scene, Sam dressed as a customs officer, looking gorgeous in his white uniform, dragged me on the stage where Matt was sitting at a desk and announced "Sir, we found some drugs in her purse. She is actually my ex teacher but I am duty bound to bring her in."

I mused that the scenarios were sketchy on the details. There was no mention of what drugs and how much. It was fun though.

"Sir. I do not know how they got there. They are not mine. Someone must have planted them there," I pleaded, playing helpless babe to the hilt.

"Well we have only your word for it. The rules require us to strip search you and search for other drugs in your possession," said Matt seriously.

"Oh no. Please don't do that Sir. I am not hiding any drugs. I assure you," I pleaded. Playing the reluctant, soon to be enf was so much fun.

"Sorry miss. Sam go to that booth and search the miscreant," said Matt in an official sounding voice.

I looked at the direction Matt was pointing and it was just a screen that would hide me from Matt but leave me completely exposed to the audience.

"I know we have some trainees too and I want all of you to get some experience strip searching a suspect so you will all go one by one into that booth and strip this criminal. Let her get dressed after each search," said Matt.

"I am not a criminal!!" I retorted angrily.

"We will see about that," said Matt.

"Sir please can I not have a woman search me?" I asked sincerely, remembering lines from countless strip search stories Matt and I had enjoyed on the web.

"Well we could arrange for that but it will take some time and you will miss your connecting flight," warned Matt.

"Oh no, Sir! I cannot miss my flight. My fiance will be waiting for me at the airport and he will be so disappointed and angry if I don't show up. He likes to spank me at the slightest pretext sir and I don't want to give him a reason to do so," I said cheekily and saw Matt's eyes light up with delight.

"Your fiance is a very lucky man," said Matt.

"But Sir. Sam was my student until recently. It will be so humiliating to have him strip me and search me sir. Isn't there anyone else who can do it?" I asked.

"I am afraid not. I am very busy. Moreover, I want our trainees to get some experience. Sam brought in his classmates when he got the job so all the trainees are your ex students. I am sure as a teacher you want them to gain on the job experience?" he reasoned.

"Oh no, Sir! All my ex students? That will be sooooo embarrassing. Please Sir. Don't put me through this?" I pleaded with doe eyes.

"I am sorry but you have been a naughty girl," said Matt and gestured to Sam to take me away.

Sam led me to the booth, his left hand holding my left hand and right arm around my waist.

I was wearing a dark blue dress with a light blue slip underneath.

"Take off your dress," he said unimaginatively.

"Yes Sir! My pleasure Sir!" I said mockingly as I slipped off my dress.

Sam stared at me admiringly and I was happy to note that.

To my delight, he decided to come over and disrobe me himself.

He looked at me wordlessly, unhooked the slip and slid it over me and let it drop to the floor.

He gazed at me standing in my light blue bra and panties, as did the audience.

"God! They have seen me naked countless times and are still enthralled seeing me in my bra and panties," I mused.

He groped my bra and panties ostensibly to see if he could detect any drugs there and I could not help but moan and get a little wet at that.

He stepped behind me to unfasten my bra and I objected "Please Sir! You already checked me. I am not hiding anything!"

I was again playing the hapless heroine from the countless stories I had read. I had always wondered what the heroine would be feeling in such situations and now I was finding out and enacting it. I was indeed imagining myself being stripped by my ex-student for the first time and feeling the embarrassment, shame and arousal that a teacher would feel in these situations.

"I am sorry, teach. Women have secret hiding places and it is my job to do a thorough search," said Sam.

I nodded with resignation as he unclasped my bra and slowly slid the straps and cups down my boobs with agonizing slowness. It was so sensuous and got me wetter as he fondled my naked breasts from behind, ostensibly to check for drugs. My nipples were erect and begging for appeasement.

"Are you checking for drugs or just using this opportunity to feel me up?" I said in a mock outraged voice.

"Well we take pride in being thorough. Did you not teach us to be thorough in whatever we do?," asked Sam simply as he continued fondling me from behind much to the audience's enjoyment.

"Ok. I have satisfied myself that you are not hiding anything in your breasts," announced Sam with feigned seriousness.

"Looks like you have satisfied yourself, you pervert," I hissed with mock indignation.

"We like our apprehended criminals to be contrite and show remorse," said Sam. "Let's see if taking off your last garment can encourage those qualities"

Continuing with the role play, I looked embarrassed as Sam came and kneeled in front of me and felt me up through my panties, made a comment about how wet they were and slowly inched them down. I blushed helplessly but maintained my eye contact with the audience, knowing how much they appreciated me blushing.

He left the panties hanging sensuously around my thighs as he inserted his finger in my pussy and stimulated me in the guise of looking for drugs. He massaged me until I had a mini orgasm and he slid his finger out and held it to my nose and said, "Looks like you enjoyed the search."

I knew he would not go anywhere near my asshole unlike the strip search stories on the net. My asshole is off limits and no one is allowed to even mention it, let alone touch it.

"And did you find any drugs, kind Sir?" I inquired mockingly and he said "I did not but all my colleagues will come and search you just to make sure I did not miss anything."

With that he asked me to get dressed and watched as I got dressed. There was no chair, so I leaned on his shoulder seductively as I rolled up my panties and asked him to clasp my bra button and zip up my dress. I would have preferred a fresh pair of panties but I knew we did not have that many spare panties.

After that Sam led me out and back to Matt and waited for the next male student to come and lead me to the booth.

Each one of my male students stripped me and searched me in different ways.

Some had me strip my clothes off slowly myself.

Some decided to do it themselves.

One had me take off my panties before my bra.

One brought in a chair and had me stand on it while taking my panties off.

A few of them had me sit on the chair and hold my legs spread so they could inspect me properly.

A few of them tasted my juices and some made me taste my juices.

One had me do jumping jacks ostensibly so that anything hidden would fall out.

One made me thank him for taking time out of his busy day to search me.

All of them made constant references to me being their teacher and said how they imagined me naked when I was teaching them and how the slightest sign of my cleavage would get them to visualize me while jerking off.

One had me bend down and touch my toes.

All of them devised delightful ways to humiliate me and the audience clapped after each search.

After the last search, Matt said "Since we did not find any drugs in you, we will ignore the ones in your purse if you accept a spanking from me."

I rolled my eyes and knelt before him and said, "Please spank me and let me go Sir!"

Matt undressed me in front of the audience and then had me over his lap and turned my face towards the audience and commenced my spanking. All the male students who had strip searched me came up on stage to watch.

"One, thank you Sir! I am sorry for smuggling drugs."

"Two, thank you Sir! I will never ever smuggle drugs again."

"Three thank you Sir! I am so grateful you are letting me go."

"Four thank you Sir! Thank you for not sending me to jail."

:Five thank you Sir! Thank you for not letting me miss my flight."

"Six thank you Sir! Thank you for letting me get back to my fiance tonight."

"Seven thank you Sir! Thank you for not letting my perverted colleagues search me."

"Eight thank you Sir! Thank you for not involving my principal in the search. He is a ripe bastard, Sir." The audience clapped heartily at that as Roberts smiled.

"Nine thank you Sir! Thank you for letting me give my students some on the job experience."

"Ten thank you Sir! Thank you my students for teaching your errant teacher a lesson"

Matt had not asked me to do this. I just chose to do this to revel in my humiliation. My gushing pussy let me know it appreciated my wanton behavior.

After the ten were over and Matt paused indicating he was done, I rose and knelt before all of them and apologized all over again.

"What is it about kneeling naked and apologizing that turns me on so insanely?" I wondered as the scene came to an end and my students carried me off horizontally off the stage as the audience stood up and cheered heartily. Noticing the bulge in the trousers of the male members of the front row, I mused that I was getting a standing ovation.

--------------------------------------