She's a Thorough Masochist!

Story Info
Dommed by her husband and angry roller derby lezzies!
1k words
3.58
15k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Gepetto got in, Dimity was unsure of his mood. "Are-do you want a beer, Master?"

Gepetto was such a glorious creature. He wore one of those vests that emphasized his muscled chest, and those enormous arms. But he was getting older, and it annoyed him that he wasn't receiving the attention from the young women that he'd once had.

When Dimity had told Gepetto about her fantasies to be whipped and humiliated, but also to serve his girlfriends, after all, even if she was his wife, she was only a Pig-Slut, Gepetto had been somewhat enthused.

"Get in here, Lard Ass." he said, as he lit a Cigarillo. Dimity stepped in, biting her lower lip. She had a beer for him, and she did feel apologetic, somewhat, about that extra ten pounds.

No one else noticed it except her loving husband. Men everywhere were transfixed by the demure red-head. But who cared, if Gepetto was still unimpressed?

"Take off that God-awful dress, Dim." His eyes gleamed.

Dimity was worried now, but she pulled her dress off, letting her full breasts tumble.

"Oh Jesus, watch them flop. They look like saddle bags."

Dimity's legs began trembling, and she began feeling a bit excited. Fearful, but excited.

"Yeah, take off the underwear, too, and then you can bring me my beer. Wait--have you shaved?"

"I didn't get to the-the depilation place--"

Gepetto rose. He couldn't stand a badly done bikini wax.

Dimity had already had a difficult afternoon. Her other dominant Mistress, Casriel had required that Dimity come to her house to "entertain" a group of drunken lesbians, in fact a roller derby team!

After a full four hours of going down on woman after women, enduring the scourge, the knout, and the blacksnake flogger, Dimity had been quite exhausted.

But, after everyone left, Casriel had cuffed Dimity's wrists behind her and ordered the naked submissive to clean up the party, and there was garbage everywhere!

"That's right, I want you to do it all with your mouth, no hands, girl."

Perplexed as Dimity was over this chore, and terrified of possible repercussions for not doing an adequate job, Dimity still looked with love at Mistress Casriel.

Once a quiet typist at the publishing house Dimity owned, Casriel had awakened to her employer's enthusiasms.

And the tables had turned, and the two had had a happy eight years, though grueling for Dimity, sometimes.

"And if you don't do a great job," Casriel warned before retiring to her room for some bong hits, "I'll be back with my bullwhip!"

"Yes-yes ma'am." Dimity had answered hesitantly. She knew the swinging power of Casriel's right arm, and Cas's cane had danced quite a lot across Dimity's naked rear quite a lot that day.

Dimity, who had a full time housekeeper at home, had looked at the mess with revulsion.

So disgusting. Discarded pizza, lipstick stained cigarette butts all over the floor.

Her balance was a bit off, as Dimity was cuffed, but she dropped to her knees and picked up a china plate in her teeth.

Crawling across the floor, Dimity had used her chin to push the disgusting assorted garbage onto the china plate.

Some two decades before, Dimity had had a Mistress who ordered her to manipulate the vacuum cleaner with her anus, so she was a bit adept at this.

But she was exhausted as she moved around on her knees, holding it in her mouth.

It had been so hot, serving all those nasty dykes, getting her twat and asshole alternately plunged with various strap-on dildos.

And then once with the toilet brush!

And then all the corrections for faulty cunt lapping or perceived lack of enthusiasm...

The final caning had been after Casriel had surveyed Dimity's cleaning job, actually fairly good for one with no hands to use...but she'd caned her anyway.

No whip thank goodness!

"You know, Mistress, I cleaned up someone's vomit with my mouth." Dimity protested as the last lash came down from the rattan.

Casriel had laughed and told Dimity she had one more chore to do with her mouth...

Once Dimity had gotten home, she'd showered and put on fresh makeup and a nice dress, and awaited Gepetto.

Gepetto had no idea about Casriel or Dimity's other gay dominant friends. And Cas and the gals knew nothing of Gepetto.

Once or twice Gepetto had seen Casriel at the word processor, and doing a bit of editing, but she was always very "yes ma'am" to Dimity during the day.

And Casriel knew that Dimity, had married, but had no idea that Dimity had turned a pleasant, easygoing electrician into a glorious sadist!

Now, Gepetto had Dimity naked before him, and he looked at her bushy beaver.

"I told you to get that goddamned thing trimmed. looks like a jungle down there."

Gepetto liked to poke Dimity's clit with knitting needles and flick ashes from his cigars into it now and then.

It was really annoying him, as he puffed his Cigarillo now.

For some reason, Gepetto had no questions about the various welts that had been impressed on his wife earlier in the day.

Gepetto rose and walked to Dimity, and knocked the beer out of her hand.

Gepetto grabbed Dimity by her short hair and shook her head until her eyes felt like they were rattling.

And, with all the stimulation she had from the women earlier, Dimity was now hot to be disciplined by her Master!

"You can't obey, can you?" Gepetto took the Cigarillo out of his mouth and touched Dimity's right breast with it, and she squealed.

"No, no, Master I'm--"

"And you are all I have to come home to. I went to Champion Dave's tonight, and the girls just looked past me. Am I too old?"

"You are wonderful, Sir. You are everything beautiful!"

Gepetto slapped Dimity across the face, but she only smiled at him.

"And you let this place turn into a shithole, I don't know what's wrong with that housekeeper, Madge--"

Sadly, Madge had discovered the paddle, and not the feather duster, was the true key to her employer's heart.

"And your twat looks like a Mongolian hurricane site. I should yank all the hairs out myself!"

Gepetto shoved Dimity and she fell to her knees. She was sobbing but also feeling incredibly hot. It amazed Dimity how much servility came from her when Gepetto pushed her around.

"I should get the razor strop and make you aware of your duties around here, you whore."

"Shall I-shall I get the strop, Master?"