All Comments on 'She's in Charge Ch. 05'

by JoshuaX

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
JoshuaXJoshuaXover 9 years agoAuthor
You too nommy

But thanks for the critique. I love you too.

horsefeathershorsefeathersover 9 years ago
You know what they say about opinions....

I quite liked where your story is going and hope you continue to keep going forward with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave your story a 3*

The writing is OK, but I consider you should change the title to "Useless Lazy Wife", does she do anything around the house, or just spend his hard earned money on sex toys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*!!

Great series. Another great chapter. I just don't get the recent trend of leaving negative comments. People suck. Keep writing, you're awesome! A lil input? Maybe put him in a chastity device unti he's horny enough to take her strap on. Maybe strap it on him and make him fuck her while he's locked up! I especially love your adding humorous dialogue between them emphasizing a loving bond. Thanks for sharing,

j

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot story!

Very Nice story line. Please disregard all negative comments from ppl. I sure would like A gf like that :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You're still maintaining a strong balance. There are a few things throughout the five chapters I don't care for, but they are personal preferences. A very good example of the genre. More indications of what they both are thinking and feeling would be good.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 9 years ago
Great Story so far

I have really enjoyed and I am looking forward to seeing where you take the story next.

shell81shell81almost 9 years ago
great story

enjoying the story so far will u be adding more chapters as really getting into it and would love to see how much more she has planned :)

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Hot series!!!

I agree the best part is their true loving balance. Well done. Hope you continue this one! Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More likely?

He pushed her away, finished himself by jacking off onto her face, got dressed and left. After all, who wants to stay with a manipulative bitch? Epically stupid story with characters that have the IQ's of rocks. 1 star for complete and utter drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 becaseu you made dear annony

dribble. 5 to help offset the asshole's vote and comment

RKreaderRKreaderover 8 years ago
something original...

I hope you aren't done eith this series. Please do something no femdom author has ever done: give the husband some cojones.

After his next "punishment" he gets up and tells her "that was too much, I'm done with this game. Would you like to be the slave for a while? ... I thought not!"

Now the hard part for an author: they actually sit down and discuss, as equals, what they enjoyed and disliked about the "game".

- They explore her lust for dominance, and why she so much enjoyed belittling him and making him feel pain.

- Did she think of him as a toy, not a husband?

- Could she tolerate an equal amount of punishment?

- Was she starting to see him as less than an equal partner in their marriage?

- Was she planning to cuck him? He would indicate that was instant grounds for divorce.

- Does she still love him, and how has that love changed?

Please see what you can do with this approach, JoshuaX!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
WTF?!

Thank Christ this saga doesn't extend to 10 chapters! Lord knows what she'd have him doing!

Some fucking marriage! She loves him?Seriously?

The dip-shit husband needs to hope Natalie,that twat,follows the advice this poem suggests :

There once was a girl named Alice,

who used a dynamite stick as a phalice.

They found her vagina,

in South Carolina,

and bits of her tits in Dallas.

RKreaderRKreaderover 6 years ago
Some thoughts

I still fear that wife is turning mean and losing respect for him.

They do need a turnabout week.

Finally, when she is a "top" there needs to be another rule that she can't cum for as long as he can't (the week?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don’t give up writing

Considering how long it’s been, I doubt you may even see this. But you have a gift in writing, especially in an industry where brutality is the norm. Your writing is fluid, the characters feel earnest, the situation real. Definitely was great to finish to this lmao, but honestly refreshing because of it all being written so well. Hard fine for sure !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lets hope

your wife and kids don't find your sordid little tales sometime in the future.

There again maybe you really would like to be abused like this in real life, Somehow though I suspect the reality won't be to your liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, please!

Great story. The jackasses with negative comments need to remember this is fantasy, not reality. I'd give my left nut for my wife to find herself like that for a week or so! Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Só many morons in comment section

Loved the entire story. Great read, i Love orgasm control too, realy spicy

MasterMickaMasterMickaabout 4 years ago

Une histoire qui est très bien tourné et qui donne des idées.... Une suite?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry to see that there hasn't been another chapter since 2014. If some readers don't like your FREE story, they don't need to read nor comment on it, and I'd challenge them to write one of their own and subject themselves to such negative, non-constructive comments! Thank you for sharing what you have with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He is a pathetic wimp & she is a selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, she was asking him to agree to her pegging him while he was under duress. She could have asked more gently. He would have eventually agreed, we know that. Really enjoyable story series. J.

LuganisLuganis7 months ago

Your story is brilliant. The teasing, the anticipation, the torture, the limited pain in punishment.

But there’s one element that is missed in your story, the post play comforting from the dominant to the submissive (for example, after a spanking session the dom will make sure the sub feels loved and protected). Even if there’s pain involved, the post care is a demonstration of love is a must (for example, in the case of soreness the dom will gently apply cream or ice and make sure the sub is ok). Remember that this must be absolutely consensual, and while there is manipulation for the power exchange to work between lovers, trust is key (so a safe word), specially from the the sub who must know the dom will never permanently damage them, Cuddle the sub in their arms, remember that it is a game between lovers, so love and protection must be demonstrated.

The problem with the domination/submission genre, is that most people don’t understand it, and only see humiliation, hate. There is no hate in pain, some people enjoy and are turned on by this power exchange.

Endorphins (pleasure) mixed with Adrenaline (pure excitement) make the body naturally high, and can become addictive. After the adrenaline rush, you feel wasted because the rush consumed lots of energy, here is when the comfort come in.

I hope this short explanation shows that a dom/sub can be very pleasurable, but it demands a lot from the dom tho prevent damage to the sub.

Forlab16Forlab167 months ago

I'll be happy to know end of this story.

For me Nathalie is good like mistress but she must let her husband look for one thing and apply it sometime. Usually use contraint it's not good idea for femdom practice, partner must do something and need it because it's the behavior.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous