She's Into Denial Pt. 02

Story Info
She introduces him to denial.
1.4k words
4.64
28k
33

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a weird one."

"Yeah. It was pretty stupid."

"How do you think he went back in time to kill his grandmother? And he was alive... how?"

He laughed, throwing away the stale popcorn. She continued munching on her half full box of M&Ms. They walked out of the theater and passed the food court, holding hands.

"Do you want to go anywhere in particular?"

"Not really. I'm not super interested in clothes or anything."

"Really?"

"Nah. I know a lot of women like it, but it's never been my thing. Clothes just... keep you from being naked, that's all."

"And keep you warm."

"That too."

They walked past a Victoria's Secret, and she made it a point to look away from it. She wondered if she should ask him flirtatiously or not, before deciding she would. Still walking, she gripped his hand, looked at him, and in what she hoped was a smooth, velvety voice: "So, how did a sexy guy like you end up staying a virgin?"

He looked at her, confused. Shit. Her voice had been anxious and loud. She'd come off as though she were making fun of him.

"I just... never had the right opportunity. I'm not waiting for anything, I just... want it to be right, you know?"

"Yeah, I get that."

"What about you? You said you're still a virgin?"

"Well... it's the same. Never the right opportunity." That was true enough. Telling guys you want to deny their orgasm and make them submit didn't usually end well. She felt she had to be up front about it, because she didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

Sometimes, at night, she would lay there and try to imagine "regular" sex. Missionary style. He would be sweating, thrusting, hitting her hard, and then cum deep into her as she moaned—

—and it was alright. She could see how that could be other people's thing.

But how did she know? She'd never done anything at all.

"Do you want a pretzel?"

"Mm. Yeah, they smell good."

It was a little too salty for her taste, but she enjoyed sharing it with him anyway. After they ate, they kissed, and she could smell it on his breath.

He touched her lips. "You're really beautiful."

Her face grew warm. "You're... really... beautiful." She wondered if that sounded dumb.

He grinned. "That's a first." He liked it. "Do you... want to go somewhere else?"

~~~

This time they were laying on the couch, clothes on except for his shirt. He was kissing her deep, and, god, his breath tasted so good. He smelled good. His cock was thrusting against her pussy, and she felt herself throb. He was on top of her, his bare chest warm and over her body, thrusting light thrusts.

He lifted up her shirt. "May I?"

"Yes!" She felt urgent. He pulled it off, and unsnapped her bra.

For a moment, he just looked at her breasts, panting slightly. Then he took them in his hands and lifted them up, and with one finger, touched the hard nipple, stiffening it further. He played with the tip for a bit, before leaning forward and taking it in his warm, wet mouth. She moaned, and she felt his tongue lick across. He looked up at her, making eye contact, before suckling it. She stiffened, gripping the back of his head, and moaned, pushing herself into him. Her head nodded down and rested on his scalp, taking in more of his scent.

He crawled his hand down and unbuttoned her pants. First he went over her panties, feeling the shape of her pussy, and started rubbing. She opened her legs wider to give him easier access. He was being a good boy... going in circles first, then going up and down, experimenting, feeling, playing with her. She felt amazing. He looked at her as if to ask for her approval, and his face was so kind and sweet.

She wanted more of him.

Suddenly she got out from underneath him, and managed to put herself right on top of him, crushing him slightly with all of her body weight. She laid down and put her nose in his neck. He was sweaty and hot and hairy and masculine. She kissed him, tasting his sweat, before putting her mouth there and licking slightly.

"Hey, what are you—"

She kissed down his chest, taking one of his arms and pulling it upward. She kissed her way to his armpit, paused a moment, then put her face in and took a deep smell.

He flinched as she started licking it. He tasted so good. She had to have as much as she could. She wanted to lick everywhere. She placed her pussy down on his cock and started to rub, clothes over each other, and he sighed and started grinding right back with her as her face went to his chest, kissing and licking, and biting slightly. He held his breath when she bit him, tensed up, and she loved that little reaction she was getting from him.

She found one of his nipples and took it right in her mouth, and he gripped her hair, holding her head there. She licked flat and heard him gasp. She did it several more times, still grinding on his cock, before suckling. He moaned and gripped her head tighter. He seemed to still be asking the same question, what are you doing to me, but silently. She suckled a little bit more, let go, and then, with just the smallest motion, bit it. He groaned as one hand gripped her back, keeping her close.

She let go. She kissed down, further down, still reveling in his scent. She wanted all of him. And to do that, she was going to have to be in control. Just before reaching his pants, his cock twitched against her. She held it through his clothes. His pants were wet from her sitting there. She didn't have much to go on besides porn, but his cock felt thick underneath.

She sat back down on his cock, this time keeping her hand on him, and started rubbing him right where her clit was. Incidentally, that same motion was jerking him off. He started moaning more intensely. She noticed her pants were falling off—the button had been undone after all—and so she stepped out of them, still wearing her panties, which she pulled to the side to give her better access. His cock came into contact with her bare clit, and she kept rubbing him there, and his moaning turned louder, and then came that crucial moment, the one she'd only heard in her fantasies and in porn.

"I... I'm gonna cum... Oh, fuck..."

And for a split second, she thought about continuing. She thought about how hot it would be if he got to cum right now. That must feel good.

If you liked normal sex, that is.

She jumped off him. He groaned, visibly upset, but then seemed to change his tune when she got out of her panties. She jumped on top of him again, but this time didn't get on his cock. She leaned down on him so her pussy was at his eye level on his chest, but he couldn't reach his head over to give her oral. For a moment she got nervous, but as his hands came close to touch her, she simply put them over his head.

"No." Her voice didn't sound like it was hers. "No. Don't cum."

"What do you mean I can't—?"

"Trust me. Don't cum." She started stroking her clit. "Just watch me. Just..." She started moaning. She looked down and it was what she'd always wanted: he looked both helpless and infatuated with her. She dipped her fingers in her pussy and reached behind her to play with his cock some more, to give him some of her wetness, still playing with herself in the process. He started panting again.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep—"

"I said don't." She took her hands off his cock and kept going, her hand going faster on herself now. She dipped her fingers in herself again, reached over, and smeared her wetness on his face. He inhaled sharply. "Only I get to cum. You're just my... my...!"

She moved her pussy closer to his face and came, making sure he saw everything. Her pussy pulsating. Her wetness dripping out. She even moved her fingers to open up her pussy lips, that was he really could see everything.

Once she stopped, she laid beside him, got on his chest, and closed her eyes. He wrapped his arm around her, and she noticed he was trying to control his breathing.

"I think..." She opened her eyes up. "I think maybe we should talk about this."