She's Into Denial Pt. 05

Story Info
She ties him up and explores his body more.
1.6k words
4.63
22.6k
28

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bondage. Discipline. Sadism. Masochism. So you're a... sadist?"

"Actually... I... I like the D and the S to stand for Dominance and Submission. I..." she paused, thinking it over carefully. "I don't want to hurt you, I don't think. I just want you to—"

"—submit." He sipped his coffee. He had made her breakfast again the next morning: this time it was avocado toast with strawberries on the side. He sighed. "...Can I ask you something?"

She stared blankly into her green tea. "Sure." Her dominant mode was switched off; suddenly she felt scared and anxious.

"How long have you been into this? Like... when did you know?"

"...I don't know. I've just..." she stopped mid sentence. "I don't know." She repeated, adding more honey to her tea. She avoided looking at him directly. "Before I even learned about sex, I think I just liked the way men looked when they were helpless. Seeing men look vulnerable... it does something to me." She took a sip, and it was the perfect amount of sweetness.

He seemed thoughtful. "But you don't want to hurt me?"

"I'm not into whips or leather or anything like that. It's not really my thing. But I... I do want to try some kinkier stuff with you, if that's alright." She felt her face grow warm.

He seemed to snicker slightly, and she couldn't read him. "What do you have in mind?"

She gathered the courage to look at him finally. "Can I tie you up?"

His face went blank, and again she was scared he'd ask her to leave. Go home. This was fun, but I'm going to cum now and try to forget about you and your crazy fetish.

"...right now?" His cock was insistently tugging at his boxers. She saw his head peep out through the slit.

"Let me eat breakfast first. For now... do you have a laptop?"

He nodded, shuffled through his bedroom, and brought one out. He opened it.

"You said you like hentai, right?"

"...yeah."

"Why don't you watch it? You can watch porn and hentai all you want without me, but you're not allowed to touch your cock, alright?"

"But doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?"

She popped a berry into her mouth. "It makes sure your cock is always ready for me. That's what all this teasing is for... well, that and... looking helpless."

He seemed like he wanted to say something, but then nodded. He took off his boxers, went to his favorite hentai website, and watched. A few minutes later, a big breasted woman was screaming exaggeratedly and jumping up and down on a censored dick. She watched it for a moment, and then pulled away, not exactly interested.

She finished her breakfast, got up, and went to his closet without asking first. She hummed, and pulled out a small scarf. "Get up on the bed and raise your hands over your head."

He did so quickly. She tied the scarf tightly around his wrists, making sure he couldn't struggle. She pushed him down, and his cock twitched, eager. She held her breath and looked at him. Something about his arms being over his head, immobile, while his cock was hard made him seem so gorgeous.

She started taking off her panties. "You're so sexy like this." She began. "Well, you're sexy always, but especially now, you know?"

Maybe it was just her imagination, but it looked as though his face turned red. He looked away. Somehow, his embarrassment made him even sexier, more helpless. With her back facing him, she got on top of him, her bare pussy resting on his stomach. She bent forward and grabbed his cock, making sure he couldn't see her movements. He gasped as she started slowly massaging and stroking him. She went to the side of it, where it wasn't too sensitive, and licked, before putting her mouth over it and sucking just a tad. His legs went erratic, tightening up. She patiently pushed his legs open again with one hand and took his cock in the other hand. She gave small, teasing licks everywhere. He would try to thrust up and into her mouth, and she would resist, pulling back, still licking. She loved the taste of his pre cum. It was salty and good.

"I... I'm gonna..."

He must be super sensitive to want to cum already. She hopped off him, getting in between his legs, and suddenly lifted them up. With one finger she reached in between his cheeks.

"Oh no—"

She looked at him, and silently asked for his trust. Softly and with light pressure, she pressed her finger against his anus and held it there. Then she reached forward, opening her mouth, and took the head of his cock inside, swirling it around. He yelped, and his legs opened up for her. She bent forward and tried to take more of his cock in her mouth in, keeping her finger on his tight hole, and started to slowly, gingerly stroke it. His body tightened, but he kept his legs open for her. She took her mouth off his cock, bent her face down lower and breathed him in, her nose just touching his cheeks. He smelled amazing— he smelled so dirty— aw, fuck—

She spread his cheeks and gave his ass one flat lick. He shrieked, but held still. She gave him one more lick. He moaned. Just one more lick. It was so sweaty, disgusting, dirty, and it smelled just like he did. She licked around the ring, which twitched and tightened for her. She felt so nasty, and she wanted desperately for him to feel it too. Her pace quickened; she licked his asshole steadily, before changing tactic and working around it with the tip of her tongue.

"Hey... hey..." She took her tongue off and looked up at him. He was shaking, and his eyes looked dull and faraway.

She started stroking his cock, and she noticed he was leaking pre cum like crazy. Suddenly he seemed to give up, his begging stopped. She suddenly spit on his cock, and used her saliva as lube as she stroked him, putting him again right on the edge. He yelled out, and she found her way to his hole again, pressing her nose deep. She loved the way he twitched against her tongue. Tired, she backed away, listening to him groan, indicating he still wanted her there. She realized she was breathless and that her cunt was twitching, aching to be touched.

He sounded weak. "Have I been..." he stumbled like a drunk—"Have I been a...? A good...?"

"Yes. You've been a good boy." She sat on top of his stomach again, this time facing him. Just to make him feel particularly nasty, bent down and kissed his lips, and he accepted it, opening his mouth to let their tongues touch. She took his cock in her hands and started stroking her clit with it. She felt like she was going to cum quickly. She decided to tease him, placing his cock at the entrance of her cunt, soaking him with her wetness, before going back and stroking her clit. She watched him quiver. She bent down and pressed her breasts in his face. He opened his mouth and took in her nipple, sucking hard, as if by doing this right, she would let him cum. She guided her other nipple into his mouth and watched him helplessly pleasure her. He was so fucking sexy, she stroked his cock faster on her clit before pushing more of herself into his mouth.

Her orgasm was sudden and uncontrollable, ripping through her violently, making her spasm. She groaned and laid down on his chest, listening to his rapid heartbeat.

She felt him inhale. "Don't you have to go to class?"

She reached for her phone beside the pillow. "...Fuck, I lost track of time. I'm already late." She pulled herself out of it, getting up to untie him. He flexed his hands. "Did your fingers go numb?"

"...a little... it's not too bad..."

She got up, but he reached out his hand, and wordlessly beckoned her to stay. She did so. She laid her head on his shoulder, listening to him steady his breathing. His cock, achingly hard, slowly and finally started to go limp.

"You really lost track of time, huh?"

"...yeah. You... you taste really good."

"Really? My asshole?"

She turned her eyes away. The need to apologize overwhelmed her. "Did you... enjoy that?"

He seemed embarrassed. "Would it be weird... if I told you I did?"

Her face brightened. "No! No, it wouldn't be weird. I... I'm sorry I did that without asking first."

"It's alright. I just... felt like I was... somewhere else." Then, seeming concerned that he scared her, "not like an out of body experience or anything, just that I felt really... in the moment, you know?"

"Yeah. I get that."

He sighed.

She stood up, and he seemed sad to see her go. "From now on," she picked up her shirt from the floor, "you have to text me if you want to masturbate and ask for my permission. You can't do it unless you ask first. And..." she pulled her panties up, "you can watch porn as much as you want, without my permission, but you can't touch your cock while you do that." She snapped the button of her jeans together, "And during sex, when you refer to me... call me ma'am."

"Ma'am?"

"Just like that. Does that sound alright?"

"I... I guess so..." He exhaled, exhausted still.

"Alright. I have more classes to get to. I'll see you later?"

"Tomorrow's Friday?" He thought about it. "How about... a date then?"

"But what about tonight?"

He sighed. "I... think I need break."

She grinned. "Friday it is. We'll make it a date!"

And she closed the door and left the house, starting her car. She reminded herself not to be upset that he wanted a break. It was normal. It was ok. It shouldn't hurt. It didn't hurt.