She's Into Denial Pt. 06

Story Info
He's allowed to cum, but only under her conditions.
1.3k words
4.49
26.9k
25

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They look like aliens. Like, if you didn't know any better, I would assume they're aliens."

She grinned and pet the sea creature. "Yeah. I guess you're right." They seemed so primitive, so idle, giving way slightly by the push of her fingertips, though it didn't seem inconvenienced at all. Just floating along... she decided in her next life, she wanted to be a jellyfish.

"Come on. Let's see the sharks next."

And, good lord, that shark was just beautiful. It was terrifying, its mouth slightly open, its teeth sharp, easy to eat and prey, and yet it swam so beautifully, as if it knew that it was all powerful, the leader of the ocean. She changed her mind. She wanted to be a shark instead.

They sat on a bench where they could look at more fish and ate their PB+Js that she had packed. She had to be careful not to show him what else was in her purse. "To save money," she pulled out the sandwiches, glaring at the overpriced deli in the aquarium. They watched as a worker fed the stingrays.

"This was fun." She grinned, leaning on his shoulder.

"Yeah. It was." He gripped her, holding her close. There was a moment of quiet. She could feel him hesitate, and then he said, slowly, "I hurt your feelings the other day, didn't I?"

"What? How?"

"When I said I needed a break. I... look, I was getting kind of sore, and... but..." He cleared his throat. "I'm alright with BDSM and stuff, but I don't want our relationship to just be that. And... I needed a break from sex so I could just... think about it for a little."

"You didn't hurt my feelings. Well..." She decided to be honest with herself, "You did a little, but that's really on me. You can take a break whenever you need to. That will always be ok."

He looked at her, and his eyes were bright, no longer dull. He leaned forward and they kissed, just lightly. "I'm glad I took a break, but..." he leaned into her ear, "I can't wait to get home."

~~~

She didn't tell him what she had in her purse.

Instead she tied his arms up over his head again, and this time got a blindfold. She looked at his naked body. His cock twitching already. She stroked it just a bit, and it took less than a minute before he said that he was close. She lifted his legs in the air and pulled out the bottle of lube, dripping it directly on his asshole.

He cried out in shock. "It's so cold!"

She took her finger and massaged it right on his hole, stroking and playing with the tight ring. He shivered. His legs tensed. He pulsated around her. She grabbed her toy from her purse and began to lube it up generously. She put the first, tiniest bead right at his entrance, and then pushed it in slightly.

His whole body shivered. She was amazed at how easily his ass took it in. The toy was tiny, but she thought he'd object more. "Oh fuck, what are you doing to me, what is this, what are you..." She pushed the second bead, slightly larger than the first, steadily in, and he moaned helplessly, biting his lower lip.

His ass was amazing. It seemed hungry. Not going slowly anymore, she pushed the third one in, and he took it easily.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." he panted. She massaged the ring of his asshole with her finger, and it twitched for her. Suddenly she lifted his legs up more, grabbed his ass, and without really thinking, gave it a quick

SMACK!

He yelled out. She smacked it again, and he moaned instead, his ass actually leaning into her hand. She began to push the fourth bead in.

"Your hole is so slutty. Do you want more?"

"Yes... yes ma'am..." so he remembered. Her pussy twitched at the words. "...please... more..."

"I'm not convinced." She touched the ring of his ass again. "Is your hole—is your tight little boy pussy—really that slutty for me?" She grinned at how wicked that sounded.

"Yes ma'am." He was gasping for air.

"Then tell me. Tell me you're a slut."

"I'm a..." he spread his legs out wider, "my boy pussy wants more! Please! Fuck me!"

She didn't. Instead she slowly put the last two beads in, and watched him gasp. By this point, a bead must be pressing against his prostate, giving him a pleasure he'd never even known before. She watched as more pre cum oozed from his cock, and she left the beads in there, his asshole—his boy pussy, she decided—twitching and grasping at it. She got on top of him, legs on either side of him. Her pussy hovered just above his cock, but for now she pushed her breasts into his face. He opened his mouth instinctively, and she rewarded this by giving him her nipple. He licked hazily, swirling it around. She gasped and slowly lowered her clit down on his cock, coating him in her wetness, making him moan. She slowly slid against him, thinking only of her own pleasure. Not satisfied with just grinding, she took his cock in her hands and used it to rub her clit harder. Fuck, she was so close...

"I'm going to cum... I..."

"Not yet!" She got off of him, and quickly, not knowing how else he could get her off, sat down on his face. He groaned and licked her up, right where her clit was, but she wasn't sure it would be enough. "Stick out your tongue!" She lifted herself up so he could, and she sat right back down, grinding herself on his tongue.

"Fuck... fuck... oh, god, fuck!" She thrusted one last time and came, hard, all over his face. "Eat it," she moaned, "Eat it all..." And orgasm made her shake, and she wondered, somewhere in the back of her mind, if he was even able to breathe with her like this.

Finally she got off of him, took the blindfold off quickly, and untied his scarf. He panted. "The... beads... they..." his cock was an angry red she hadn't noticed before, and a vein was popping out. He looked ready to burst.

"Did you eat my cum yet?"

He licked his lips, which had been covered with her, and swallowed.

"Good boy. Now, about these beads..." She grinned wickedly, "...do you want to cum?'

"Yes!" The look of desperation on his face was pitiful and gorgeous. Fuck, she was getting wet again. Still tied up, he started thrusting his hips, full of need. She took his cock in her hands and started jerking him off...

"...you have to cum on yourself, is that understood?"

His voice was desperate. "Yes. Yes ma'am. Please, just let me cum. Please."

"Well, you have been a good boy, so..." she started jerking him off more.

"Fuck... I'm so close... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

She yanked the anal beads out all at once, and dizzy from overstimulation, he came. His cock writhed in her hands as she pointed it at him, his cum splattering on his own stomach. He came more than she thought possible, and she loved every moment of it—loved the pained look of release on his face as he threw his head back, loved that he was cumming on himself, loved that she still had his cock in her hands and was in control. After two full minutes, he sighed deep. His cum was already settling on his chest.

She grinned, still stroking his extra-sensitive cock. He slowly lifted his head up, and glared at her in a way that made her smile disappear. "I'm mad at you."