She's Into Denial Pt. 04

Story Info
He finally realizes what he's gotten himself into.
1.9k words
4.7
22.1k
26

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was at her apartment, cracking her knuckles. She wanted to make the argument that this 18th century novel was really an allegory for homophobia. She tried to find the right words and stared out at the ceiling. Her mind was blank.

Her phone started buzzing, which startled her out of her gaze. She flipped it open. It was him. She smiled and answered quickly. "Hey babe, how was work today?"

He was quiet for a moment. "...it was ok. Hey, are you coming over tonight?"

She looked down at her computer, her half finished essay glaring at her mercilessly. "Oh, I don't know. I have a lot of homework to do."

"That's ok. How was school today?" She got the feeling he was asking her that so he wouldn't seem rude.

"It was alright. Why? What's up?"

"...No. No. I was just..." his voice was thick with reluctance. "I was... thinking about you all day, is all."

"Are you alone right now?" The words left her mouth before she had thought through the implications.

"Yes. Uh..."

"Stroke your cock." She snapped, straightening herself up in her chair. She reached her hand down her pants and idly stroked the folds of her cunt.

She heard his voice shake a little "...am I going to cum?"

"I think," she breathed heavily into the phone, "you already know the answer to that, don't you?"

She could tell that he had put her on speakerphone, because the background noise became more apparent than before. She heard a zipper be undone, and then she heard him start to pant, grunt, and then—"I... I'm so close..."

"Then stop it." He moaned again. It sounded suspicious to her. "Did you cum?"

"...No. I..." His panting sounded like he had edged, not came. She smiled.

"Good boy."

"What?"

Suddenly she came back to reality. "I—I mean, you did a good job." Shit. Had she really just called him that? He probably thought that it was dumb.

"You... you can call me a... good boy, if you want." He sounded a bit embarrassed, and she felt herself get wet from his embarrassment. She pressed her finger tips inside herself and used it to stroke her hard clit.

"Are you still hard?" Her face started getting warm.

"Yes."

"Show me. Send me a picture." She wondered if he would have any common sense, so she added in what she hoped was still a seductive tone, "Don't—don't include your face, just your cock, alright?"

He seemed to laugh on the other end, but a few seconds later she got a picture. His cock was so thick, deep red, and she imagined it was throbbing from all of her light abuse.

"I'm going to cum to this picture, and then I'm going to keep doing homework, alright?"

"How come... you can cum and I can't?"

"Because..." she decided to push her luck. "You're a good boy. And good boys don't cum." And she made it a point so that he heard her breath get a bit raspy, showing she was masturbating.

"...uh... okay..." Had she pushed him too far? "I... I'll let you..."

She took her phone and angled herself in front of the camera, sending him a photo of her pussy. She heard his text tone go off on the other end, and she heard him breathe in an "oh, wow". She pinched and stroked her clit with two fingers, playing with the almost painful direct touch until it became too much. She started using just one finger on herself, going left and right, rubbing faster.

"Are you close?" He asked her.

"Yes." She sighed. "Touch yourself again." She commanded. "Touch yourself but don't cum. I want your cock to be throbbing." She heard him start to pant again as he started edging himself, just like she'd taught him to.

He groaned. "I'm so close..."

"I'm gonna cum. I'm so fucking close. It makes me so wet knowing your cock is always hard for me. Oh, fuck, I'm cumming—!"

She came, hard, and she felt her orgasm from somewhere deep inside her. Her scalp was warm, her toes were tight and curled. She sighed, and she heard him whimper. She smiled and sat up again.

"Now that I've finished, I'm going to do homework, alright? I'll... see you tomorrow after class."

"Yeah... ok... wow..." He was breathless on the other end. Good.

"Don't cum until then, ok?"

"Yes. I... I won't..." He seemed disappointed.

She smiled cheerfully. "Did you want anything else from me?"

"I'd like to... see you tomorrow." He seemed desperate. She grinned.

"See you tomorrow! Good bye!" She was as cheerful as she could be. She hung up and scooted closer to her computer. Feeling relaxed, she started typing with renewed vigor. This essay was so easy.

~~~

She knocked on his door. She heard footsteps rushing towards her, and the door swung open. "Hello!"

She walked in. "Hello." He seemed to slam the door shut. "How are you?"

"I'm good! I'm good." His answer was too enthusiastic. He came off a bit creepy. "How was homework last night?"

"It was... alright. I think I'm going to get a good grade. How was work today?"

"It was ok. Busy today." Suddenly he seemed hesitant, and he seemed to have a new look on his face. Desire, which began to mingle in with embarrassment. His voice became small. "Uh, not to rush you or anything, but—"

She smiled. "I'm not in any rush." He went quiet, startled at the statement. "...why, what do you want?"

"I..." Had she been too pushy? "I want... " to cum. But he couldn't say it, because she'd tell him no. She looked down at his pants, and she noticed the bulge was beginning to soften.

"Have you been masturbating? On your own, I mean?"

"...no. Should I?"

"Mmm. No. You have to ask for my permission. But..."

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute." He suddenly seemed confident, and she paused to look up at him rather skeptically. "What am I supposed to be getting out of this? I mean, if you're the one that gets to cum and I don't, where does that leave me? It's... unfair." She watched as the bulge disappeared. He seemed more than a little upset.

She didn't want to react to him lightly. She cleared her throat. "Well, if you do what I say, I'll give you pleasure beyond what you thought possible before. Think about it." She squatted down, and she noticed he was getting hard again in anticipation. "I want to bring you right to the edge of orgasm, and just keep you there as long as you can, and you get to ride endless waves of pleasure for... for as long as I want."

She undid his button and started slowly sliding off his pants. She heard him swallow, and instantly the situation seemed to hit him with full force. "BDSM. This is BDSM." His legs shook.

She nodded. His cock sprung free from his pants, and she gripped it, his pants still wrapped around his ankles.

His confidence had melted out of him. "You want to control me? Be my dom?"

She began to pull at his cock slowly, and his knees seemed to buckle. He moaned instantly as she took one finger and stroked the underside, looking up at him, making direct eye contact.

"Yes." She made sure he could feel her breath on the sensitive head, "I want you to be mine." A drip of pre cum came out, and she licked at it slowly. He groaned and reached his hand for her scalp. She took his hand and quickly pulled it off; she was going to go at her own pace. His cock was sweaty from his work, and hairy at the base. It tasted putrid and dirty. It tasted just like he did, and she placed her nose on his cock and simply smelled, taking in his natural aphrodisiac. She popped the head into her mouth and instantly licked it, swirling it around with her tongue.

He yelped, his hands gripping his own hair. She slowly took more of him into her mouth, licking it along the underside. She looked up at him again, trying to keep eye contact, but his eyes were closed, and he was groaning. She slowly released his cock from her mouth. "Control your breathing."

"What?"

"Control your breathing. Breathe slow."

He took one deep breath in, his chest expanding, held it there for about ten seconds, and then exhaled. "Like that?"

"Don't stop. You'll need to keep breathing like that."

"Alright, whatever you say—" And then she took his cock in her mouth and buried her face in until it just barely hit her throat. He gripped the cushions tighter. His breathing was shallow, but she could tell he was trying to control it. She pulled out, until just the head was in, and then went back, deeper, testing her own gag reflex. His pubic hair scratched her nose. She kept going, listening to the strange rhythm of his breath, tasting him as much as she could. He felt so good in her mouth.

"I... I'm gonna..."

She stopped, and pulled out slowly, making sure a little dribble connected her mouth to his cock as she left. He whimpered and shook. What a delightful mess he was.

She stood up and walked over to the couch. She took off her pants and underwear and sat back down rather casually, although she suddenly realized her heart was racing. She opened up her legs wide. "I'm waiting."

He nodded, catching his breath still, before sitting down on the floor. She put her hand on his head, her fingers playing with his hair. For a moment he just looked at her pussy, as if mesmerized. He took his hands and stroked her up and down for a bit with his finger, which felt good, but she was impatient. She pulled his head in closer. He inhaled, and with his tongue flat, licked her, all the way from her hole to her clit. She almost jumped. It felt electric. He paused, then licked her the exact same way, and she was sure she wanted him to do it forever. When his tongue hit her clit it felt almost too intense, but fuck, she loved it that way.

He looked up at her, making eye contact again, although he seemed to be searching for her approval. He started putting more focus on her clit, licking it with the tip of his tongue, going up and down, before going back and forth...

"Oh, goddamn. Don't stop. Don't—oh!"

With his tongue still adamantly sweeping back and forth against her clit, he dipped a finger inside her, curled it up towards her stomach, and started stroking her in just the right spot. She screamed, pulled his head in so he had no chance to breathe, and came on his face, her pussy gripping his finger tightly as if refusing to let it go.

After a minute or so, she pulled his head away. He was panting too, and his face was coated in wetness. She wanted to tell him to leave it there and let it dry, but instead let him wipe it away with his hand.

"You... you taste sweet." Was all he said.

She laughed. She bent forward and kissed his open mouth, tasting herself on his tongue. She really was sweet.