She's Into Denial Pt. 08

Story Info
She gets a call and learns his secret.
1k words
4.53
19.1k
12

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was kissing someone else.

He was sticking his hot tongue in her mouth, and it felt really, really good. She wanted him. She pushed him onto the bed and took off her shirt and unsnapped her bra. She ground her pussy, covered by her panties, right on his cock, wanting him inside her. He grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples, and she sighed.

"I—I—" He kept thrusting. She took his hands and raised them over his head, put her hand on his chest, and kept going, feeling his heartbeat, wanting nothing more than—

What was she doing?

She snapped out of it, taking off her panties. She started masturbating on top of him. Her pussy felt... good. She was ready. She wanted his cock inside her. She pushed herself down, and—

She flinched. He reached his hands over and held her hips. "You're a little dry, aren't you?"

"I..." She tried to push more of him in, but every little bit just hurt. Wait. She was losing her virginity, and this was how she wanted to do it? She pushed down more, but the look of worry on his face was turning her off. She gave up. "I'm sorry."

"Was I not good enough? Do... you want me to eat you out?"

"No. It's not that. I just..." she sat down on the bed. He was nice. Well, he was ok. She realized she didn't really want to have sex anymore, but she tried to tell him anyway. "I kind of have a really specific fetish..."

"What is it?"

"Uh... I..." I want to deny you your orgasm. I want to cum hard on your cock knowing you can't. I want to torture your ass and fuck you till your brain goes numb and all you want is me. She was gazing at the floor, studying the carpet avidly. "I just think you should go home and give up on me."

~~~

He took his package out of his mailbox, trying not to look too excited. He took it inside, placed it on his kitchen counter, and with a pair of scissors, opened it up. It was wrapped in layers of cardboard and plastic, before finally he took it out.

He needed it inside him immediately.

He drizzled it with lube, and he felt himself get hard without even having to touch himself. He slowly put it in his ass. It squelched and went in quickly. He had gotten the smallest size plug—the medium and big ones intimidated him—but this was about as big as his fingers, enough to stretch him out... When his pussy twitched it rubbed up against his prostate and made him shudder. Refusing to touch his cock he put on porn, and watched it, ass full, keeping his hands on the back of his head.

It had been a week since he'd last cum, and that had been on accident.

"Shit!" He'd said, taking his hands off his dick immediately. With his hands off his cock, it didn't feel as good, like he'd ruined it. He had watched as he came, feeling it slightly, and feeling pained both that he'd gone over his edge and that he'd ruined his orgasm, but he deserved the last part. Not trusting himself, the next time he edged with his cock, and then played with his ass while watching porn.

He twitched his boy pussy and watched two girls fuck each other. He watched as they fingered each other, and he wished somebody was inside him like that—His pussy twitched and ached. The plug felt good on his prostate, but he still found that he wanted something more...

He paused his porn and got his phone, pulled up her number, and paused thoughtfully. He wanted to touch his cock but refused.

~~~

She stopped typing and picked up her phone. She read his message once, then twice.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to be mean to you the other day. Please call."

She turned her phone off, then back on. She should wait so she didn't seem rushed. No, she did feel rushed. She'd never do it if she didn't do it now. She hurriedly touched his number, her eyes turning to the campus in front of her, the cheerful students walking around on this sunny day. The phone didn't ring for very long.

"Hey, I..." he sounded like he'd been running, "I didn't expect you to call right away... I'm... I'm sorry... I..."

"Are you alright? You sound out of breath."

"Yeah! Yes." He answered so quickly she felt suspicious. "I'm alright. I... listen, can we get coffee and tea this afternoon? I'd really like to talk things over with you... I..." he trailed off, panting, and suddenly she understood.

"Wait..." She lowered her voice to a whisper, "are you masturbating?"

"What! Um... not exactly..."

"Are you edging yourself?"

She heard him suck in his breath. "Yes." He admitted. "I've... I'm... I've got a butt plug. A small one. Right now..."

She felt her cunt start to throb. "Right now?"

"Yes... yes ma'am..."

She felt her pussy get warm. "What a slut." She muttered, turning her head, making sure no one could hear. She heard him grunt at her words. "I'm messing with you. How does this afternoon work?"

She heard him struggle on the other line. "...three o'clock? I'll meet you at your campus..."

"See you then... and before you pull it out..." she looked around to make sure no one else could hear, "send me a picture, would you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy." She heard him whimper before she hung up the phone. Calmly she picked up her book bag and headed to the bathroom, and went to the very last stall. Her phone beeped as the photo came in.

She stuck her hand down her pants and fingered her clit through her panties. Fuck, his ass looked stretched out, and his cock was veiny and red. She could tell he'd been edging for a while, and when she thought about pulling out his plug and sticking her own fingers in...

She tried to keep quiet as she came. A moment later, a stream of piss came out into the toilet. She wiped, getting rid of all her wetness with it. Holy fuck.

He was into denial, too.