She's Into Denial Pt. 09

Story Info
He finally submits.
1.4k words
4.69
25.1k
33

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can you drink coffee this late in the afternoon?"

He smiled. "What do you mean?"

"When I drink coffee, it keeps me awake at night. How are you drinking it so late?"

"It's only three o'clock..." He took a sip.

"Isn't coffee just... bean juice?"

"What?"

"You put beans and water together. It's just bean juice."

"...better than leaf water." He chuckled, looking at her tea. She smiled despite herself. She was trying to act like she was mad at him, but she wasn't entirely sure why. Suddenly his face went blank. "How have you been?"

"I've been alright. School's been keeping me busy. I... found another guy, but... it didn't work out..."

He looked away. "That's good."

"How is that good?"

"I mean...! I'm sorry that happened to you. I... I don't know why I said that."

"I think that's a lie."

He sighed. "Maybe... I want you..."

"Why would you want me? I thought BDSM wasn't your thing."

He went silent. "I was wrong to get mad at you. But actually..." he sipped his coffee and searched for the right words, "I was mad at myself. And I took it out on you. And I'm sorry for that."

She blushed and looked at her lap. "But you didn't take it out on me. You were just telling me how you felt, and that you weren't sure if this was your kink. That's alright. But..." she fidgeted, "it must actually be your kink, since..."

They both fell silent in this public space.

"When I told you how I felt, I was feeling something I'd never felt before. When you deny me... my brain goes quiet. I can't think. Everything I have is focused on you, and what you're doing. And I just want..." He paused, trying to find the right words, "I just want you to use me. Like I'm an object. And... that scared me. That my brain would go blank like that, and that I would trust someone so much. I didn't think that it was right."

She nodded. "But you must feel differently now."

"I do. I... to put it lightly, I've missed it... and I've missed you."

She sighed. "I've missed you too."

There were quiet for a moment, and she let the quietness drape over them, allowing their longing to be felt by the other person. He missed her. Why did that surprise her?

"I... I think I want to play BDSM some more. And I think I want you to be my dom."

She looked up at him. His hands were on his coffee. She reached out to touch his hand, and he opened it up to her, and allowed her to kiss his fingertips.

"I would love to." Her voice was warm, soothing, confident, and kind. She didn't know she possessed that voice. She liked it.

~~~

She tied his wrists to his ankles, leaving him extremely exposed. She disregarded his dick and immediately brushed her fingers against his hole. "You've been keeping this busy, hm?"

He swallowed and nodded, looking at her hopefully. She lubed up her fingers and his hole and slowly pushed in her fingertip.

"Oh my god..." she felt breathless. "You're pulling me in."

He sighed and moaned. He was so tight and hot. She was going to fuck him. Slowly she prodded another finger, and was amazed by how easily he took her in. She curled her fingers and found his prostate. He groaned, taking her in more, until her fingers were as deep as they could go. His cock was hard and veiny, even a little purple, and she hadn't even touched it yet. She slowly pulled her fingers out until just the fingertips were in, listening to him groan a small "nooo..."

"Does it feel empty now?"

He moaned and nodded.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked, trying to sound innocent but totally failing.

"I... I want your... fingers in me..."

She slammed them in, hard. He yelled out. His cock dribbled pre cum incessantly, she noticed. She was scared to touch it, for fear he'd cum immediately. Slowly she withdrew her fingers until just her fingertips were in, letting him whimper with need for her to return. She then slammed them back in. He moaned, getting used to her pace.

She kept going, gradually getting faster. "You're such a whore."

"Y-yes ma'am."

"But your face is so pretty. Tell me..." She slammed her fingers in all the way, and instead of pulling out started grinding them in, hoping they would go deeper. His legs tensed. She tried pulling her fingers apart, and she swore he was close to crying. She grinned. "Whose whore are you? Who does this boy pussy belong to?"

"...you. It belongs to you." He opened up his mouth and let out a silent scream. Still abusing his pussy, she took her other hand and put one finger—lightly, because he looked ready to cum—on the sensitive underside of his cock. He seemed to try to pull away, but the restraints wouldn't let him. "I'm... I'm so..."

"Is your brain blank yet? There's nothing in there but you wanting to cum, right?"

He groaned into the pillow. His cock dribbled out more precum. She put it on her finger and gave it a small lick. He whimpered, wishing she'd just licked his cock.

"And this..." she put her fingertip lightly on his cock now, and she could feel his whole body shaking. Her own pussy was drooling. This was so much fun. "This is nothing but a pathetic little dildo, isn't it? Whose dildo is this?"

"My..." He swallowed and corrected himself, "It's your dildo, ma'am."

"So it can't cum, can it?"

"No ma'am."

He shut his eyes and shuddered violently as she gripped it with her fingers, and gave one small tug—

She pulled her hand away and continued fucking his pussy. He screamed as he came, spurting all over himself, but the orgasm was ruined since she'd taken away stimulation to his dick. She watched in fascination as he seemed to openly weep.

She took her fingers out of his ass slowly, and started to undo his restraints. His cock twitched, already getting limp. She threw his back to the bed.

She positioned her cunt so it was right over his dick. "I think..." he groaned as she placed it right on her entrance, and ground on him, getting his cock just a little wet. "...I think I'm ready to use my dildo now..." His cock was already getting hard again.

"...sensitive..."

"Excuse me?"

"It's so sensitive..." he whimpered.

"Mmm..." She started putting it in, and to her surprise, the head popped in with ease. "I told you not to cum, so this is all your fault."

He seemed to resist as she pushed herself all the way in. Oh, fuck. She loved how full she felt. She started rocking back and forth, and he cried out with every motion, but he was hitting her g spot in just the right way...

She started playing with her clit while on top of him, fucking him. His eyes were dull, and she realized he was gone, his brain still in space. "This toy is just for me, ok? That's why it should always be ready for me, so I can do whatever I want with you, alright?"

"Yes... yes ma'am... oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum again... I'm gonna..."

She stopped rocking and just masturbated on him for a while. It really did feel like playing with a little toy. "You just came. Don't be selfish."

"Yes ma'am."

She started rocking back and forth again. "Control your breathing. Control..." She kept fucking him. God, it felt good. She kept rubbing her clit, and she thought she could do this forever. Then he said:

"...I love... being your toy... Please, use my body... however you want... take all of me..."

His confession sent her over the edge. She came, her cunt spasming all over him. It felt good, her cunt able to grab onto his cock as she came hard, grinding on him incessantly. He groaned, trying to bear her tightening against his dick, but feeling satisfied that she had cum. Finally she bent down.

She kissed him. Once. Twice. Then he grasped his arms around her, pulling her close to him, staying inside her.

They slept soundly.

~~~

Author's Note: And that's the first half of the story! I usually find author's notes sort of cheesy, but I really wanted to thank everyone for their kind comments; I read every single one of them. The second half is already written but I'm editing it to make it even kinkier. Thank you so much for following along with my denial story; it's been really fun!