She's Into Denial Pt. 07

Story Info
He discovers something new about himself.
1.1k words
4.53
15.8k
15

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Why?"

"I... I need a tissue..." She hopped off and got him one, wanting to wipe his cum from his chest on her own. He took a deep breath, his chest rising. "You said you weren't going to hurt me."

She blinked. "I... I'm..."

"That... that kind of hurt..."

"But you were asking for it...!" She immediately went silent. She sounded kind of rape-y, and she definitely didn't want to be that kind of person.

"Yeah, but..." he looked away. "I don't think you used enough lube. I think... you should have used more."

"...I'm sorry..." She stopped trying to wipe him. He extended his hand, and she gave him the tissue.

He crossed his arms, as if trying to shield himself away from her. "...and the spanking kind of hurt... and... I..." He paused thoughtfully for a few moments. "I think I need a break. Away from all this."

She sucked in a heavy, heavy breath. She opened her mouth to say something, but then his voice overpowered her and cut her deep.

"Maybe I just wanted to have normal sex. Maybe this is a lot to start off with. Maybe..." he stopped. "I want someone who I can be myself around, and I'm not sure that this is who I am."

She looked at him, but he refused to meet her gaze. She looked at her feet instead, and suddenly her body felt heavy.

He shifted in the bed. "I think maybe you should go."

She turned, opened the door, took a deep breath, and stepped out—and away—and out his door—and she was gone—

~~~


She made herself a cup of tea, got on her laptop, and went online. She looked at the titles and was reminded of why she never looked at porn. The titles were so exaggerated—"PETITE TEEN RIDES TWO COCKS AT ONCE"—and when she looked for porn that dealt with her fetish, it got even worse. Women in ridiculous makeup wearing high heels, corsets, and beating men senseless... the last time she had watched porn she had whipped his cock until it bled. She had watched it, masturbated to it, came, and then closed her computer and felt nasty, vile. She hated porn.

Still, she found something that looked "normal", labeled under "amateur". She clicked. First was an annoying ad about how her cock could get bigger (no thanks) before a fuzzy camera captured two bodies without faces. A woman was laying down, and a man was on top. He rubbed his dick against her, before slipping it inside. He thrusted, and they both made noises.

She watched the whole four minute video. It felt longer than that.

She decided to get away from the videos. Maybe written stuff would work better? She went to LitErotica and tried to find their categories. She went to Erotic Couplings, since it seemed like the most normal one. The story was about a man and a woman who fell in love, and she thought they were cute. The guy seemed handsome and the woman actually seemed confident. But then the sex started, and he put his dick inside her, and...

Why was she so bored? She read it quickly, wanting to just get it over with. Of course he had to be on top of her. Of course he was going to cum inside of her. Of course. It didn't interest her.

She clicked out of the story. Finally she went to Google, the white page glaring her eyes. She slowly typed in "how to get rid of fetish".

All the links had been clicked on before. She went to one, and reread it to herself: "A fetish is something that a person needs to have to feel sexually excited or to be able to orgasm. Fetishes cannot often be changed, unless through extensive sex therapy..."

She closed her laptop and sipped her tea. Why was she like this? Why had she made him so mad?

Finally, she turned on YouTube, tried to watch a video of a cute puppy, but couldn't focus. Why couldn't she just be normal? Why was she so... dirty?

She wiped away a tear and went to Netflix, ready to drown herself in her favorite show instead.

~~~

He was panting, hard. He watched as one of the tentacles went deep into her pussy, pushing impossibly into her cervix. Fuck, it was so deep... he was going to cum... he waited a moment more as another tentacle went deep inside, and he thought about how good it must feel to have two tentacles at once, wriggling inside...

...Wait a second.

He paused it. Usually he just liked watching a cute anime girl get fucked. This time felt different. He couldn't put his finger on it.

Did he feel jealous instead?

He took his hands off his cock. Maybe he was just feeling weird. But his cock was throbbing again. He had touched himself when he wasn't supposed to—no, she was gone—that wasn't it—

She had made him feel weird. First he had been willing to play along, and then all he wanted to do was cum, no matter what. But after that—after riding the edge of pleasure for so long—his mind went blank. He couldn't think anymore. She was all there was. There was her hands, her fingers, her mouth, her pussy rubbing against him... there was just him feeling so good he felt lost. There was pain, but it wasn't like regular pain. It mingled in with his pleasure, in a way that almost seemed to heighten it. And he felt like he could be hers...

How dumb. He felt like he barely knew her. Two months of dating, and he trusted her that much? Stupid.

He got out his lube and smothered it on his fingers. What the fuck was he doing? He rewound the hentai, and as the first tentacle was deep, he probed his asshole. His boy pussy. God, those words made him feel dirty. When the second tentacle went in, he managed to put his finger tip in easily. He felt himself twitch around his own finger. It was tight, but slowly his pussy took in more and more. He took his cock in his other hand, and slowly dipped in a second finger, stretching himself out. He really did have a slutty hole. His cock was hot around his other hand and he jerked it once, twice, three times, and then—

He took his hand off his cock. He felt so close. There, riding his edge, he put his fingers in as deep as they could go. He wanted his anal beads in, so they could go further. No—he wanted her fingers—to have his pussy take her in and show her what a fucking useless slut he was for her, and he imagined that she was there, teasing him, thrusting her fingers in and out before finding his prostate and curling her fingers there—

He took his hand out. He was so close. His cock throbbed, and he wanted to cum so bad. He was so close. He let himself calm down before he got up to wash his hands. He was so close.