She's My Wife... Technically Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife confesses everything.
11.6k words
3.96
6.4k
10
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer & Warning

This book contains elements which may offend sensitive readers. It contains descriptions and references to graphic sex, Domination, BDSM, degradation, group sex, cheating, and much more.

If something offends you, you were warned.

I don't have an editor so please excuse any mistakes.

Chapter 3 -- Confessions

I had Elizabeth clearly state her name, the full date, and confirm that she was being recorded willingly and not under duress.

"Elizabeth," I began, "first I want to confirm a few things for the record. You confirm today, that while you were still married to me, you committed infidelity and that you participated in adulterous affairs with multiple other people?"

"Yes." Elizbeth nodded her head.

"Answer in full sentences please." I said nonchalantly as I tried to channel my inner law drama laywer.

"Yes. I cheated on you with other men." She replied.

"And you agree that according to our prenuptial agreement, this infidelity that you committed entitles you to nothing from me in the event of our future divorce?"

"Yes, I agree" Elizabeth replied.

"And you understand and agree that regardless of what may happen from here on in and regardless of whether we remain married now, should you and I get divorced at any point in the future, the prenuptial agreement will be enforced because of your adultery?"

"Yes, I understand..." Elizabeth took a breath as she stopped herself from crying, "and I agree."

"Finally," I continued, "you also understand and agree, that from this point forward, as long as you and I remain married, neither of us will be expected to adhere to our former promise of fidelity."

Elizabeth looked up at me with a surprised expression.

I continued, "And any future sexual and/or romantic relations either of us participate in, will no longer be considered as infidelity or adulterous?"

Elizabeth's eyes welled with fresh tears and her face scrunched up, but she said nothing.

"What?" I cocked my head at her, "if you and I stay married, you're not expecting me to go without, are you?"

"And seeing as you and me" I gestured with my hand between us, "will never make love, have sex, or fuck ever again, I'll need to look elsewhere, won't I?"

A look of shock flashed across her face before Elizabeth started softly crying again. I fetched a box of tissues from the downstairs bathroom and set them on the side table beside her. Elizabeth pulled some out and for a few minutes I sat there watching her, her head drooped and her shoulders heaving, as she soundlessly sobbed.

When Elizabeth regained her composure and looked up at me, I cocked my head at her.

"You do understand, that from this point forward, as long as you and I remain married, neither of us will be expected to adhere to our former promise of fidelity, yes?"

"Yes," Elizabeth replied, choking on the word. She cleared her throat. "Yes, I understand."

"Okay. Now you're going to tell me the whole story behind all your affairs, in detail please." I spoke.

Elizabeth gathered her thoughts.

"Charles assigned me the contract for Master Steve's school. He said it should be straight forward, I would learn a lot from the negotiations, and it would be good for me if I closed the contract. Master Steve was representing the school because he had dealt with matters around insurance before."

"Oh yes, I remember you mentioning the school contract. If I only had an idea then of what I know now." I inserted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth walked into the surprisingly large office. With no windows and only the one door, Elizabeth concluded that it must've been a converted storeroom.

"Mr Brown." She greeted.

The man was standing behind the desk, looked at her, and then he stepped around it, extending his hand.

"Ms. Cowen," he said taking her hand, "please, call me Steve." His handshake was firm and steady.

"Elizabeth, please." She replied.

Elizabeth noted he was quite handsome. With short brown hair and even with his wide solid shoulders, he didn't look bulky. He had more of a swimmer's body.

"Nice to meet you Elizabeth," Steve said, stepping even closer into her personal space. He was only a little bit taller than her but being so close, she had to look up at him.

Elizabeth felt a feint tingle in the pit of her stomach.

"Let's get started. Sit down." Steve said releasing her hand before he stepped back and took a seat behind his desk. Elizabeth was a little stunned and wondered about his brisk and commanding manner as she sat down quickly.

And that's how the meetings went with Steve often seeming to command things instead of asking. There were rarely any please or thank you' s. Elizabeth often thought he was being rude, but those thoughts were quickly overridden with the tingling sensation in her stomach.

Steve had no classes on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, so the meetings were scheduled accordingly. The meetings progressed as expected until the third meeting, one of the Tuesday ones, when the first unexpected occurrence took place.

Elizabeth had worn a suit with pants that day. After the meeting had concluded and as she was heading to the door of the office to leave, Steve called out to her. As she stopped at the door and looked at him.

"I don't like you in pants, in future, when you meet with me, always wear a skirt or a dress." He said with a hint of command in his voice.

Elizabeth looked at him stunned for a second and then nodded once. She wanted to say something, but hurriedly left instead as she realised, she was turned on.

Every meeting from then she wore a skirt or a dress.

After that meeting Steve would often take long seconds just staring at Elizabeth until she started squirming. At the next meeting their greeting handshake had also evolved into less shake and more just holding hands as his thumb would softly trail over her skin. It was the following Tuesday meeting that the next event of interest occurred. They were discussing some points around the contract and at a pause Steve again stared at Elizabeth intently.

"It's stuffy in here." He suddenly said, his dropped a bit lower, "undo the top two buttons of your blouse."

Elizabeth's eyes widened at him, and she again wanted to say something, call him out on his outrageous demand, but then she realised her hands were following the order unbidden as they undid her top two buttons and spread the blouse open a bit. Steve watched her and she felt a blush spread across her face and chest.

"Much better" he stated simply and continued the meeting.

At the following two meetings, Elizabeth arrived outside Steve's office door, unbuttoned her top buttons, exposing whichever lacy bra she now always wore for these meetings, and stepped in. For the next two weeks, Elizabeth would always make sure to expose her cleavage and Steve would make no secret about looking.

Then, at the Tuesday meeting again, Steve escalated things more. Steve and Elizabeth were standing in front of his desk going through some papers spread out on the desk. Steve stood and moved to his office door, closed it, and turned back to Elizabeth who had also straightened up looking at him.

"No." he commanded, "Turn around and bend over. Hands on the desk."

Elizabeth thoughtlessly turned around and bent over placing her hands on the desk.

"Good." Steve said, "now sway your hips a little. Seduce me." He ordered.

Without giving it a further thought Elizabeth seductively swayed her hips from side to side.

"Good girl!" Steve growled.

"Stay like that." he said as he returned to his desk.

Moving past Elizabeth, he ran his hand gently over her back up to her shoulder, and then sat down in his chair. They looked into each other's eyes, Elizabeth still gently swaying her hips.

"Now pull your elbows together a bit" Steve continued.

Elizabeth knew Steve could see everything in her open hanging blouse as her elbows pushed cleavage pushed out. She watched Steve as he blatantly looked at her exposed chest.

"Good girl." He growled again and Elizabeth let out a soft sigh.

Her pussy was on fire. That day she couldn't help herself and touched herself in the car on the drive home. She got home and went to shower and fiercely masturbated to her thoughts of Steve and how turned on she got when he gave her commands.

At the Thursday meeting, Steve did nothing untoward, but he mentioned criticisms of some of Elizabeth's work and stated how disappointed he was at some points. Elizabeth struggled to maintain her composure at the unexpected hurt she felt at having disappointed Steve.

The next Tuesday the physical boundaries between them were finally and completely crossed. Elizabeth had arrived and exposed her cleavage as usual. She also hiked and rolled her skirt up to raise the hemline higher up her thighs. She entered the office and closed the door and Steve had recently instructed her to always do. The meeting went smoothly, and they were wrapping up. Elizabeth was seated in the chair as Steve stood leaning against the front of the desk.

Elizabeth stood to leave and stumbled forward into Steve's arms. He caught her and Elizabeth made no move to pull back from his accidental embrace. They looked into each other's eyes for long moment.

"Kiss me." Steve ordered softly and Elizabeth threw her arms around him, moved forward and their lips met.

Their tongues wrestled as Steve's left hand moved down and cupped her ass cheek while his right hand threaded into her hair to hold the back of her head. For long minutes the passionate kiss between them continued. A fleeting thought that she shouldn't be doing this passed through Elizabeth's mind but vanished as Steve pulled Elizabeth's hip against him, pressing, and rubbing his hard manhood against her pussy.

Steve finally broke the kiss and pulled her head closer, his mouth by Elizabeth's ear.

"You want to please me, don't you?" he whispered.

"Yes." Elizabeth replied huskily. His hand kneaded her ass.

"You want to give me pleasure." He whispered more.

"Yes." Elizabeth sighed.

Steve kissed her deeply for a few seconds pulling their hips together and Elizabeth grinded against his hard member. Then he pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Take off your top." He spoke.

Elizabeth unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders and placed it on the desk behind him. Without being asked, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, removing it as well and throwing it on top of her blouse. Steve's right hand moved down and cupped her breast and his thumb rubbed over her nipple. Steve bent down and sucked her other nipple into his mouth as his hand continued squeezing and teasing. Elizabeth let out a soft moan. Steve straightened up and kissed Elizabeth passionately as his hand grabbed the back of her head again, then pulled back and looked deep into her eyes.

"On your knees." He ordered.

Elizabeth felt his hand softly push down on her shoulder and she slowly knelt, looking up at Steve as his eyes followed her. He unbuttoned his shirt but just opened it without taking it off.

"Take out my cock." He growled at her.

Elizabeth undid his belt, opened his pants, and pulled his zip down. As she pulled his underwear out and reached in for his cock, Steve pushed his pants and underwear over his hips and let them drop to his ankles. Elizabeth softly stroked his hard 7-inch dick as she looked up at Steve with hooded lids.

"Show me how much you want to please me." He ordered.

Elizabeth moved closer and licked the length of his cock and then wrapped her lips around the head. She sucked him deeper into her mouth and Steve held her head gently as it bobbed forward and back.

He thrust a bit and Elizabeth gagged as his cock touched the entrance to her throat.

"You'll learn," he sighed as her body heaved a bit, "good girls gag, until they don't."

For a while, Elizabeth's head bobbed forward and back, occasionally stopping to suck on the head or lick Steve's shaft, her watery eyes looking up at him. Steve punctuated her attentions with grunts and groans. Then he strengthened the grip on her head, and she pressed her hands against his thighs.

"Don't move." He said as he slowly started thrusting into her mouth, stopping just before he would touch her throat. "Push your tongue against the bottom of my cock." He said and then groaned as Elizabeth followed his instruction. He kept slowly fucking her face and Elizabeth could feel his cock swell a bit in her mouth.

Then he pulled out until only the head was still between her lips and Elizabeth felt his cum erupt into her mouth. She swallowed 3 or 4 times as she felt spurt after spurt of his hot ejaculate first spray the back of her throat, the stream of cum reducing in force until it was simply dribbling onto her tongue.

Steve popped himself out of her mouth, grabbed his cock in his hand and stroked it. Squeezing his cock in a firm grip he pushed his hand to the head.

"Lick it." He said, nodding down to the drop of cum that appeared at his cockhole, "and make sure you got it all".

Elizabeth stuck her tongue out and licked up the offered drop. Then she took over squeezing and stroking him, licking another drop up, and then sucking his slightly softer member into her mouth.

She pulled her head back, releasing her cock from his mouth and looked up at him. Then she sucked on the head once more, pulled back and kissed his cockhead.

"Good girl." Steve uttered, and Elizabeth looked up at him with a proud smile beaming across her face.

Steve took her hands and pulled her upright. While she was rising, he spun her around and pulled her back into his chest. As she was leaning against him, Steve's hands began exploring her breasts again, occasionally squeezing them or tweaking her nipples. Then his hands rubbed down over her stomach, down the sides of her thighs.

He hooked his fingers under her skirt and pulled it up to her waist. His left hand rested on her hip as his right hand cupped her pussy and he felt her damp panties. His fingers slipped into the sides of her panties, and he pushed them down over her hips. The panties dropped to her ankles and with a push on her leg, Steve indicated for her to step one foot out of them.

"You don't have to bother with underwear anymore." He whispered, "You'll make sure to always be open and available to me."

He pulled her around keeping his left arm around her back, moving her so that he was now more to her side at the same time pulling her stance open a little wider. He rubbed his hand over her pussy and Elizabeth moaned, her head back and her eyes closed.

"You get so wet sucking my cock," he whispered in her ear as he continued to rub her pussy and teased her clit with his finger.

Without warning he plunged two fingers into her pussy and jerking his hand hard. He had to hold Elizabeth up with his left arm as her knees weakened and she let out a long moan. He secured his left arm around her as he began to jerk his arm and fingers, rapidly pulling his fingers from her and plunging them back in.

Elizabeth began to gyrate her hips and moaned more at his movements within her.

"Hold it." he whispered into her ear. Her breathing hitched as she thrust her hips forward and she continued to grunt.

"Hold it." he repeated, increasing the pace of his hand movement. Her body started shaking and he could feel her tense up more and more.

"Not yet. Hold it!" he growled in her ear. Elizabeth held her breathe, her body tensed, and she keened a moaning sound every time she gasped for air.

"Cum now" he whispered softly.

At his words, Elizabeth squeezed her eyes closed and her entire body went rigid as all her muscles contracted. He could feel her pussy clamping on his fingers and her thighs closed around his hand.

He held her weight as her body shuddered and legs completely gave in.

"Good girl. Keep cumming" he repeatedly whispered as he lowered her to the floor.

With her laying on the floor, and her thighs squeezing his hands, he kept moving his fingers in and out of her, and over her clit.

Steve stood and looked down at Elizabeth as her muscles spontaneously trembled with post-orgasmic shock. After about 30 seconds, Elizabeth opened her eyes and looked up at Steve. Her breathing was rapid and shallow and her abdominal and thigh muscles still quivered. She rolled on her side and moved onto her knees. She took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly.

Steve stepped closer and pull her head into him, her cheek pressing into his now soft cock.

"Good girl." He crooned and felt her tremble at his words.

"What do you say?" he asked down at her.

"Thank you" Elizabeth replied automatically.

"That's almost right." He smiled at her.

Then he reached down and helped her up before pulling her into a full body hug, her face in his shoulder as he stroked her hair.

"You need to go." he said and kissed her on the cheek before turning around to slip his pants back on.

He handed Elizabeth her blouse and threw her bra at her open briefcase. As Elizabeth put her shirt back on, he picked up her panties from his desk, balled them in his fist and ran his thumb along the soft material before slipping it into his pocket. Elizabeth pulled her skirt down and straightened it, still a bit unsure on her feet. Steve reached out and softly stroked Elizabeth's cheek as he smiled at her.

"See you Thursday." He bid her.

"Thursday." Elizabeth muttered and then turned and left.

Elizabeth smiled all the way as she drove home. Her body still sporadically trembled at the memory of her recent orgasm and the wonderful delight of being Steve's 'good girl'. She got home and went into the bathroom. With a big smile plastered on her face, she undressed and stepped into a warm shower. As the water cascaded down her body, she rubbed her hands across her breasts and stomach, remembering her time with Steve, sometimes dipping one lower to gently stroke over her hooded clit and vagina.

She turned in the shower and her eyes caught the coloured bottle on the shower's shelf. For a split second the dark bottle of Tom's bodywash seemed to be taunting her. Then the weight of what she had done crashed over her like an angry tsunami.

Tears welled in her eyes as she started bawling and slid down the wall. Guilt overwhelmed her completely and she remained in crying despair until the cold water finally managed to return her to her senses. She vowed to herself that she was going to break things off with Steve.

On Thursday, blouse unbuttoned, and not wearing any underwear, Elizabeth stepped into Steve's office, closed the door, and locked it. He was standing against the front of his desk, and she walked up to him with all her conviction to call things off.

3 minutes later she was bent over the desk, her skirt on the floor somewhere, as Steve entered her from behind. For the next month or so, all pretence of meeting about insurance contracts was gone. Elizabeth had gone out and bought shorter skirts, more revealing tops, and sexy dresses for Steve to appreciate.

Steve slowly added more and more conditions to Elizabeth's visits. On arrival she had to lock the door, take off her clothes and get on her knees and wait for him. He taught her to answer him with 'Sir' or 'Master'. He would often 'punish' her for sleights, either perceived or imagined by spanking her with his bare hands or edging her without letting her climax.

He ordered her to do various things. Suck his cock, masturbate herself and 'make him want her', and he introduced butt plugs a few days before and he started fucking her in the ass as well. She learned how to suppress her gag reflex with regular face fucking's and orders to practice at home, which she of course did.

She had to prove she was worthy of, and thank him, for allowing her to be 'his cum-slut'. Elizabeth relished in Steve's dominance, and she realised that she had a deep seeded need to be submissive. When she entered Steve's presence, her mind would almost go into a fugue state where she could only focus on Steve and pleasing him.