She's My Wife... Technically Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It remained quiet for a long while.

Elizabeth whispered something I couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked.

"Is there no other way?" she whispered louder.

I looked at her shocked and felt my anger begin to flare. "What? Like option 3? We quietly get divorced and keep your indiscretions quiet? Why the fuck would I do that?!" I said loudly.

"I'm the one who got fucked over in this whole ordeal! My heart and soul got ripped out, stomped on, and then run through a blender! And you want me to quietly crawl off, tail between my legs, and lick my wounds in silence. So, you can come out the other side smelling of roses?"

"I demand my pound of flesh! There is no way I'm going to just quietly sit and take it, all so you can walk out the other side, the poor darling girl whose husband left her high and dry."

Elizabeth has softly started crying during my tirade. We sat quietly for a moment.

"Or option 4? We forget his whole thing ever happened and go back to the way things were before" I announced. "And how do you expect me to do that? Just forgive and forget. I used to look at you and see my wonderful, beautiful, amazing, and darling wife. The future mother of our children. I used to sometimes imagine what you would look like pregnant with our child."

"Now? Now the very thought of touching you disgusts me! Now when I look at you, all I see is you doing debaucherous things with other men. Accepting them, pleasing them, pleasuring them!"

"And you've completely destroyed my trust. If we can go back to the way we were, you promise to be the best wife you can be? You promise that you will never be with another? How the fuck do I accept that, when you breaking those exact promises is what got us here in the first place?"

"You've proven you can easily lie to me. Can you imagine what my life would be like? Me always wondering where you are and what or who, you're doing? Second guessing myself, and everything you do." I paused.

"Do you know what it it's like to imagine, you coming to me and announcing you're pregnant, and instead of the abundant joy and happiness I should be feeling, my first thought being 'Is it mine?'"

Elizabeth had shrunk into herself still crying.

"No. With option 3 or 4, I would be the only one sacrificing anything, while you get to have your cake and eat it too. As my loving wife, I would've given everything and done anything for you. But you destroyed that, and you destroyed the right to ask anything of me."

I asked if there were anything else, to which she shook her head, and I declared we were done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth had looked over the divorce folder as well and knew exactly how badly it would go for her. Tom had video and photos of her infidelity. The prenup they signed prior to their wedding was clear on the terms of adultery. But the legal aspects of the divorce were not her main concern. Her reputation would be ruined with her family, at work, and with her friends.

And even if she didn't lose her job, everyone would think of her as an easy lay. She would probably end up getting propositioned by every jerk looking for a good time. And what if that jerk was one of her bosses? Even higher up the food chain than Charles? Regardless of how well she did her job, she would more than likely just be viewed as a piece of meat that everyone wanted a slice of.

But most important of all. She would lose Tom. Forever.

Elizabeth read the Dominate plan and contract. Again. It was absurd. She would effectively be giving her whole life over to Tom. Become his slave. What she wears, what she eats, what she does. He would control it all. And he could give her to others to use for their pleasure.

But she trusted him.

She didn't think he would pass her around like a party toy. Not like she could envision Master Steve doing. He had already proven he could do worse.

And she would have to do sexual acts on camera, and have the footage made available to the public. Could she do that? Lay herself literally bare to anyone who wishes to see it? She was fine having sex with Masters Steve and Rick on camera. But knowing it would be put out into the world? Would she be able to live with that? And what would she have to do? And who would she have to do it with?

Tom had said she would record with Masters Steve and Rick, but now that she had been forced to face the consequences of what she had done, she no longer wanted to.

She would be happy never to see either of them again. The excitement of being with them had completely disappeared. Replaced by a broken heart and a mountain of guilt at the pain she caused her husband.

But throughout it all, her thoughts kept returning to the contract and what it meant. She knew it wasn't a legal contract. Simply the understanding between her and Tom. But it meant total surrender and loss of control.

Thinking about being under her husband's complete control was insane. Her husband would dominate her. She thought about that again. Her husband would dominate her. She did not expect the strength of the thrill the thought sent up her spine nor how turned on she had gotten.

She loved surrendering control to another. Being able to push away all her concerns and worries away and only focus on one person. All she needed to think about was what she was experiencing and pleasing her Domme. Letting go of everything and just being in the moment.

She could've always had it with Tom. Why did she not speak to him when she started feeling like this? Because you're a stupid bitch! She berated herself. If she had spoken to him, asked him to help her, she knew he would have. And then she could have all of this. She looked down at the contract. And the love of her husband. But she was selfish, and only thought with her libido.

Now she had to choose. Take the easy way out and lose Tom, or surrender to him, and perhaps win him back.