She's My Wife... Technically Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please wait here," he gestured to the entry hall, "he'll be along shortly."

Elizabeth didn't wait long.

"You're Elizabeth?" the man asked as he stepped through the door.

With a glance before looking down Elizabeth could tell that he was tall, a little over 6 foot, but thinner, unlike Tom. He was very well dressed in formal pants, with a lounge shirt that look tailored for him and a vest. His voice was deep and held clear authority.

"Yes sir." Elizabeth replied meekly.

"Very good. I'm Master Domino. Steve said he was going to share his bounty and send a sacrifice. Follow me."

He turned and led Elizabeth to the women's change room.

"Go in there and strip. Put away all your things in one of the provided lockers. Be quick about it."

Elizabeth followed his instructions and stepped out of the change room naked. She shivered, nervous as to what to expect. Master Domino slowly looked her naked body up and down.

"You certainly are gorgeous." Master Domino said, his voice softer and gentler.

"Thank you, sir." She replied blushing.

He placed his hand on her lower back firmly, but without pushing. His firm but controlled touch comforted Elizabeth a little.

"Let me show you around before you get started."

Master Domino walked her around the club showing her the bars and various rooms. Her nerves spiked when she saw some of the rooms with all sorts of devices in them, chains hanging from the ceilings or bolted to walls, and various tools mounted on the walls.

Then he led her to a large area that was enclosed by railings but still visible from the rest of the club, past another big man dressed the same as the man at the door. They walked up to what looked like a gym bench mounted on a raised platform. It had padded extensions on either side.

"Climb up here, face down." Master Domino said patting the bench.

Elizabeth mounted the bench as instructed and her knees found support on the extensions leaving her legs bent forward. It was covered in some sort of sheet that tied to the bench. Elizabeth sank into the comfortable padding and settled in. The bench was angled upwards a bit. She saw the platform extended into a square in front of the bench. She couldn't put her head down as the bench went only as high as her shoulders.

Master Domino knelt next to her.

"Close your eyes", he said gently.

Elizabeth closed her eyes and felt that the bottom of the bench stopped just above her pubic bone.

Master Domino stroked her hair gently.

"Comfortable?" he asked, and Elizabeth nodded.

"Nervous?" he asked, and she nodded again.

He continued softly. "I actually think it's more that you're excited." He said stroking her hair, "That right isn't it."

Elizabeth thought a bit and realised she was quite excited as well.

"Yes sir." She whispered and nodded.

Master Domino moved his hand to between her spread legs and rubbed her pussy. Then he pushed two fingers into her and gently fingered her. Elizabeth tensed and a small moan escaped her throat.

"You're practically gushing. Very excited indeed." He murmured in her ear.

"Go into your subspace and just feel."

Elizabeth considered his words and then felt something press against her pussy lips. A moment later her mouth opened wide, and she groaned as the biggest dick she'd ever felt was slowly pushed into her stretching her pussy. When it touched her cervix, the pushing stopped, and it was just held there.

"Fills you up so wonderfully, doesn't it?" Master Domino asked stroking her hair.

Elizabeth could only nod.

The cock inside her started thrusting in and out of her stretched pussy.

"Just feel the pleasure inside you. Nothing else matters except the wonderful sensations and the amazing feelings of being filled." Master Domino continued soothingly.

"This is all for you. You can cum as much as you want. Feel the energies grow and flow through you."

Elizabeth turned her mind to the sensations in her body. An orgasm was already growing in her groin and was expanding quickly at the feelings of the cock fucking her repeatedly filling her and leaving her empty. Master Domino started softly running his fingers over her back and his touch sent tingles through her body that became focused on the tense electrical feeling in her groin.

The orgasm exploded within her suddenly and she gripped the bench as her body shuddered at the sensations jolting through her. Her thoughts were foggy, so she barely registered the warmth as the large cock released its stream inside her. She felt a pang of disappointment as the cock pulled out of her leaving her feeling empty but the amazing sensations of being filled quickly returned when she felt another dick push into her.

She felt something press against her lips and opened her mouth. She couldn't stretch her lips around the large member, so she started licking the cock all over, tasting the distinct flavours of semen and pussy juice.

"Yes, surrender to the feelings of fullness, the wonderful feeling of fullness." Master Domino continued. He was still stroking her naked back.

Another cock pressed against her lips and Elizabeth obediently opened her mouth to suck on the offered flesh. Someone lifted her hand placed it on another cock and she grasped it and started stroking it automatically.

"That's it. Give in to the fullness, the taste and textures in your mouth, and the blissful release of orgasm." Master Domino finished.

Elizabeth gave herself over to the maelstrom of sensations in her body. Orgasms built up rapidly inside her before crashing over her being in wave after wave of pleasure.

Sometimes one orgasm would have barely begun subsiding before the next one would overwhelm her.

A little voice in her mind was telling her she shouldn't be doing this, but it was drowned out by the phenomenal feelings that enveloped her. She hardly registered her surroundings as she felt the different cocks stretch her out followed by the harder thrusts against her hips just before the warmth of the man's seed ejecting into her.

When a man pulled his dick out, she would feel a jolt of displeasure which would be quickly replaced by the euphoric sensation of being filled when the next hard penis entered her chamber.

She was almost mindlessly sucking on the cocks in front of her face, switching from one to the next, her hand being guided to each new one when one of the men moved away. She savoured the flavours of each hard fleshy members as they thrust into her mouth and the occasional salty sour tasting rod in her mouth turned her on even more.

She had no sense of the time passing and finally, the jolt of empty displeasure shot through her, this time only to remain as no new cock filled the emptiness in her pussy. Elizabeth slowly returned fully to her senses sucking on one last cock.

Master Domino was crouched beside her still stroking her back.

"Good girl." He crooned, "you were amazing."

Elizabeth smiled.

He helped her stand as her legs were weak and unsteady. She felt wetness leak from her pussy down the inside of the thighs. She saw the naked girl next to Master Domino and her eyes were drawn to the collar around the girl's neck.

Master Domino motioned, and the girl stepped forward and wiped between Elizabeth's legs and the inside of her thighs with the towel she was holding, and Elizabeth had to lean on the girls' shoulder from the sensations the rubbing elicited.

"Come. Let's get you some water."

He put an arm around her back and held her nearest elbow with the other hand as he guided. Her legs were tingling and her steps a little uncertain. His body was warm and comforting as she pressed into him.

They reached a bar and Master Domino gestured to the woman behind the bar. Elizabeth took the glass of offered water and realised she was very thirsty, so she finished almost the entire glass. She placed the glass down and turned to Master Domino.

"Did you have fun little pet?" he asked her.

Elizabeth nodded.

Master Domino reached up and stroked her cheek gently.

"Very well done. I'm proud of you." He continued.

Elizabeth smiled in reply.

"When thinking back on this, just remember how wonderful it felt. The intense orgasms and the joyous feelings of bliss."

Elizabeth nodded.

Master Domino stood and faced her.

"Now you're going to thank me for allowing you to come here tonight and allowing you to have such an amazing time. And because you are feeling so good, and are very thankful for it, you're going to give me the best blowjob you've ever given in your life".

Elizabeth nodded again. She waited for him to command her.

"Good girl," he voiced roughly, "you may begin."

Elizabeth dropped to her haunches and reached for his belt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know the rest." Elizabeth said. She looked down at her hands on her lap.

For a long moment silence hung in the air.

"What-, "I croaked. I cleared my throat. "What did I do wrong? What was I doing or not doing that you were so unhappy you would do this to me?"

Elizabeth looked down at her hands. For a long moment she remained silent. Her shoulders started shaking as she softly began to cry again.

"Nothing." she whimpered through her tears, "You did nothing wrong. I got..." she sniffed, "I got caught up in my feelings and new sensations." She wiped her nose, "And I didn't think!" her tone hardened.

"You are a wonderful man and an amazing husband." She continued. "You treat me so well. You're caring and gentle and took such good care of me." Sounding more like she was berating herself more than talking to me. "You love- ", she stopped herself and took a breath, "you loved me better than I would've ever thought I deserved."

Tears welled in my eyes. I blinked them away, stood up, and turned off the camera. I looked down at Elizabeth.

"Go and move your stuff into the spare bedroom. And don't even think about crawling into my bed in the middle of the night."

Elizabeth, her head hanging, simply nodded.

I went to the kitchen and poured another glass of water and swallowed it all down trying to drown the pain in my chest. I stood at the sink for a few minutes before walking out to the backyard and taking a seat in a lounger. My thoughts were a mess and flit from one memory of the evening to another sporadically.

About 2 hours later I went upstairs and got into bed. My arms lay across to Elizabeth's side and I missed her terribly. With no need for pretence that everything was fine, I cried long and hard. Hours later, I finally found sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth lay in bed crying what felt like an unending river of tears. Her heart was shattered, and she just couldn't stop crying. Not that she tried. Her mind replayed the events of the evening.

She'd not even felt guilty when she'd turned Tom down. But she did feel a pang of guilt at the look in his eyes. And when he handed her the letter that she had written him on their wedding day, the memories of that day and their marriage came flooding back like a wave. Her heart swelled with the love she had for her husband, and she suddenly realised, with a pang of pain, how cruel she had been to him.

The thought of losing him crossed her mind and she realised that they hadn't even been affectionate in weeks. And hadn't been intimate in months. Has it really been months? When was the last time they had even kissed? She had wondered and these thoughts sparked concern.

Tom, her wonderful, loving, and caring husband, had stopped trying to get close to her, what? 3? 4 weeks ago? Had she really been so engrossed in her affairs with Masters Steve and Rick that she didn't even notice the distance forming between her and Tom?

And tonight, he had tried again. And she had turned him down. Again. She loved him with all her heart, and she turned him away. And she knew then that she would lose Tom. And all because of Master Steve's command. Were Masters Steve and Rick really worth her marriage? No! She couldn't lose Tom.

She resolved then and there, for real this time, that she would message Master Steve in the morning and tell him she is done and would no longer be serving him. She would focus on her marriage and mending the chasm that had formed between her and her husband. Finally casting Master Steve aside, she said yes.

And Tom reminded her how well her knew her. She was concerned at him tying her up. He'd never done that before, but when he started strumming her nerves, all concerns about it disappeared. Then he brought her ever so close to that wonderful release. That's how well he knew her. That he could bring her to the verge of orgasm and then back off. He was playing her body like a maestro.

And when she had finally realised her mistakes, decided to return her all to her husband, forget the sordid events of the past few months, live as the best wife possible, and begged for that orgasmic release, her world came crashing down.

Tom knew what she had done. When he started that damn video of those damn recordings, her heart dropped, and she knew her dreams of returning as Tom's faithful wife where shattered. And when he started showing her the footage of her and Charlie, she knew he had known for weeks. That's why he stopped trying.

But when the club footage started, the pain she thought unbearable deepened, and shame suddenly overwhelmed her. That Tom not only knew she had done that but seen it. Seen how low she had fallen in her betrayal of him. She thought it was too much. Of course it got worse. He was going to divorce her, and she was going to lose the man she loved with all her heart.

And with every point he made, the clearer it had become to her exactly how much damage she had done. She was so involved in the excitement and lust of her affairs, that she never even thought to justify them. She never considered the consequences. If she'd spent one fucking minute thinking about what she was doing, she would've realised the absolute devastation she was wreaking on her marriage and on Tom.

But she was so caught up in the excitement! So entranced by the thrill of her affairs that she never really even though about Tom. He was so dependable, stable, and always there when she needed him, that she had taken him for granted. Like the couch she sat on every day. It was just there when she wanted to sit, never giving it any more thought. God. She had taken him for granted. Thought of him as another piece of furniture.

She had forgotten Tom. In her affair adventures, she had got so caught up with herself, that she had forgotten Tom. He was right. How could she claim to love him after she had so easily forgotten him.

And when he brought up being pregnant, she was shocked at how wrong her decisions could go. Then she realised that she would never have children with Tom. In a year or so they would've probably started trying for a baby. But now, her dream of ever being the mother to Tom's children was shattered. This realisation ripped her soul to pieces, and she felt truly broken.

Her guilt ate at her, and she broke down again with fresh tears and heart wrenching sobs.

She had neglected her love for Tom and her marriage for months. But Tom kept trying. And she would reject him. All so she wouldn't disappoint Master Steve. But what about disappointing Tom? How did she never even think that she was disappointing him. But she never looked in his eyes when she rejected him, did she? No. Because deep down she knew that either the look in her eyes would betray her or the look in his would destroy her resolve. Selfish bitch.

But she saw his eyes tonight. The fury, but more than that the pain and suffering. And somewhere in his eyes, there was still love. Tom still loved her. She had betrayed him in the worst possible ways, for months, but he still loved her.

And she still loved him. With everything in her being.

Divorce would be devastating for her. Doubly so because of what she had done. Her reputation would be in tatters. Her life would be ruined. She would probably have to move to her parents across the country to get away from it all. To start fresh.

Her parents would forgive her of course, but their disappointment would weigh heavily on her. She could survive the divorce. But she would lose Tom forever. And she wasn't sure she would survive that.

She was struck by a fresh bout of crying and sobbing.

But Tom had given her another option. It was crazy. But she wouldn't lose him. She jumped at the chance, but Tom, her Tom. Even in his hurt state he still showed he cared by not allowing her to make the decision immediately.

Oh god. He was asking her to put more thought into the end of their marriage in two days, than she had given the entire marriage in 5 months.

Again, her emotions overwhelmed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Elizabeth came into the kitchen as I was making myself coffee. She looked worse for wear. Her hair was a mess, with bloodshot baggy eyes, and her face was still red. It's obvious she did not sleep well.

Is she also broken about the impending divorce, I thought to myself, or simply sad because she got caught?

I spent most of the day in my study and Elizabeth spent most of it in her room. I ordered dinner and told Elizabeth we would finish eating first before I would answer any questions she had. After our meal she quickly cleared up the containers. I waited for her in the living room, in the same chair as the night before. Elizabeth entered and took her seat, I simply looked at her waiting for her to start.

She had brought my two folders with her and kept them on her lap.

"This is blackmail." She started simply.

I pondered her statement for a while.

"No, it isn't." I stated simply. "I'm not offering to keep any secrets. Both options are bad, and with either, you're going to end up looking like a cheap whore. But with one, you get some control over the narrative, and, if done right, you can get even more out of it."

Elizabeth sat thinking quietly for a moment.

"You're just going to whore me out." She looked at me fiercely, "You're going to do exactly what you accused Steve of planning."

"Yes, I am," I replied, "but with one major difference. I despise you. But illogically, I still love you. And at least I'll will put more thought and preparation into it. I still care about you and don't actually want to see you get hurt. I wouldn't send you into some unknown place, with unknown people and not telling you what it is you would be doing."

"You think Steve or Rick give a single flying fuck about you? Have either of them shown an ounce of care beyond using you as a fuck toy and a cum dumpster?" I growled, "Yes, I'll be whoring you out, but as contradicting as it sounds, I'd still worry about your well-being and protect you." I finished.

"And you're going to make me suck, fuck, and more, all on camera for the world to see, and what? Otherwise lock me in my room and maybe throw some crumbs my way every now and then?" She shot back.

"No. At the end of the day, all that, "I motioned to the folders, "is not about revenge. I would set it up and manage it properly. If we make enough money, you will get a salary, a share of the proceeds, and all the benefits we could swing."

"And it can't all just be about the porn. You and I," I waved my hand between us, "we would have to find a new normal. Find a way to return to something resembling contentment in our lives, and in this arrangement. It would have to be worth your while and mine in the long run, or we would end up destroying ourselves."

Elizabeth remained quiet and stared at the folders on her lap.

"No questions about the divorce?" I asked. She shook her head.