She's My Wife... Technically Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home, Elizabeth's guilt subsided and because of her higher sex drive she didn't turn Tom's advances down once. In Tom she had a loving and caring husband who protected her, provided for her, and loved her 'normal' self. In Steve she had a Domme who controlled her thoroughly and pushed her limits. She was blissfully content and looking forward to this new and exciting future.

It was nearing the end of their Tuesday rendezvous. Elizabeth was lying lengthwise on Steven's desk, her legs up against his chest with her ankles above his shoulders. She grabbed on to sides of the desk and she moaned as she felt his dick harden and then explode deep inside her. Steven jerked his hips a few times and then pulled out, walking the side of his desk. He grabbed Elizabeth by the hair and pulled her face closer. She opened her mouth and started sucking him her head bobbing back and forth as she started rubbing her soaked pussy.

"Good girl, keep playing with yourself. You can cum if you're a good little slut." He moaned as he enjoyed her warm mouth.

While she kept sucking on him, Steve looked down at her.

"I have 2 pieces of good news for you, my pet." he said.

Elizabeth eyes looked up at him as she kept licking and sucking.

"The first thing is the school board and the principle have agreed to the insurance contract and it's been signed. I'll give it to you before you go."

Elizabeth smiled around his cock.

"Are you close?" he looked at her nodding to her masturbating hand, "you're going to want to be close for this".

Elizabeth nodded her head as much as she could considering the obstruction.

"That does mean we don't have to meet here anymore." He said gesturing to his office.

Elizabeth frowned up at him.

"Don't worry. I'm going to introduce you to a friend of mine," Steve stood still and looked at her as she still suckled on his semi-hard cock, "and you're going to serve him too."

"And in return, he's going to be giving you a whole new place to play." Steve pulled his cock back from her face, leaned in close, and looked Elizabeth in the eyes.

"You want to be a good girl, don't you? You want to be the best little cum slut you can be for us?" He asked softly.

Elizabeth's breathing had become quicker, and shallower, but her face held an expression of uncertainty. She nodded. Her hand had been mindlessly playing with her pussy and clit.

"Yes, you want to be a good little whore." Steve whispered in her ear.

She squeezed her eyes closed as a feint trembling began in her muscles.

"And good whore's get rewarded, don't they?" he continued to whisper, "Hmm. Yes, good whore's get to cum."

Elizabeth appeared to be close to hyperventilating, her muscles tensing as her hand rapidly rubbed her clit or slipped fingers into her pussy.

"Good girl." Steve whispered in her ear, "Cum now."

A fraction of a second later Elizabeth sucked in a deep breath and held it has her body was racked with a powerful orgasm. Her hips tried to thrust upwards as her feet struggled to find purchase only managing to press against the side of the desk. Steve sat in his chair and watched Elizabeth in the throes of her orgasm.

When they were both dressed, Steve handed Elizabeth a slip of paper with an address and said, "Meet me here, Thursday at eleven."

Thursday morning Elizabeth arrived at the address, a large 4 storey office building. The building had large stone sidings and big windows on all sides. As she parked, Elizabeth saw Steve talking to a man dressed as a security guard. He was maybe a hair taller than Steve and had a similar build.

As Elizabeth walked up, they both turned to her.

"There she is." Steve said, "Elizabeth, this is Master Rick."

"Good morning, Master Rick." Elizabeth greeted without looking up.

"Good morning, Elizabeth." Rick returned the greeting.

Rick unlocked the door and once all three had entered, he locked up behind them.

"Fortunately, the building is empty, so we have it all to ourselves." Steve said looking at Elizabeth.

They took the elevator to the second floor and stepped into an open office space. They were in the middle of the building so there were no direct views of any of the windows. They stopped in a large space between four desks and chairs. Elizabeth stood looking at the ground and didn't move.

"Have you forgotten already?" Steve asked, a hint of danger in his voice, "Strip."

With shaking hands Elizabeth undid her blouse, removed it, and dropped it on a nearby desk and she kicked off her shoes. She unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, dropping it on top of her blouse.

She stood naked, her shoulders drooped, with one arm behind her back, the hand holding on to the elbow of the other.

Rick approached her and walked around her, looking her up and down.

"She is beautiful." He remarked to Steve, who nodded.

Rick walked over to one of the desks and sat against it. Steve walked up beside Elizabeth.

Steve grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it, "She has magnificent tits." He remarked. Then the hand ran down her front to between her legs where he rubbed her vagina.

"She's always wet," Steve pushed two fingers into her pussy and Elizabeth tensed up as her eyelids drooped at the penetration, "and she'll do just about anything to have something in here." Steve fingered her for a few seconds and her breathing shifted almost immediately. He pulled out and held his wet fingers to her mouth, and she sucked them clean.

"I'm afraid you're not doing very well," Steve said as he stepped behind her and looked at Rick over her shoulder, "he doesn't seem to be very impressed with you so far."

Steve smacked her ass hard and Elizabeth jumped. He leaned his mouth to her ear. "Do you want to be a good slut for Master Rick?"

"Yes sir."

"You don't really seem to be trying very hard. Do you think Master Rick is not worth the effort?"

"No sir." Elizabeth replied standing a bit straighter.

"You have to make him want you as his slut, don't you?", Steve pulled a chair closer, "Sit here, feet up and spread your legs wide."

Elizabeth followed along.

Steve was behind Elizabeth and talking beside her ear.

"Now look at him." Elizabeth looked up at Rick. He was handsome. With longish brown hair that looked like it was a bit overdue for a cut.

"Master Rick doesn't seem to be too interested in you. So perhaps, you must show him how much you want him."

"Take this hand," Steve took her left hand and placed it on her breast, "and play with your tits. And the other hand plays with your pussy."

"Do you want to please Master Rick?" Steve asked again.

Elizabeth nodded still looking at Rick.

"Then show him how much you want to pleasure him. Show him what a good little slut you are. And if Master Rick will allow you to serve him, he will allow you to cum."

Steve went and stood next to Rick as Elizabeth's fingers started rubbing her pussy faster. Every few dozen seconds she would plunge her fingers into herself. She kept her eyes on Rick and his apparent disinterest spurred her on to try harder.

A few minutes of vigorous masturbation and she felt her need for release rise and quickly intensify. A pained expression painted her face, and her breathing was now rapid and shallow. She slowed down her rubbing and Rick responded with a look of disappointment.

Worried by his look Elizabeth sped up again but she was right on the edge and her hips started bucking as she fought not to surrender to the impending orgasm. Steve and Rick were conferring silently, and Elizabeth couldn't hear what they were discussing.

"Stop!" Rick suddenly said loudly.

Elizabeth immediately stopped rubbing but left her hands where they were.

"Stand up and come here." Rick pointed in front of him with two fingers.

As Elizabeth approached him, he also took a few steps forward.

"Undress me." He said, raising one arm showing her the cuff buttons on his shirt as an indicator of where she should start.

Elizbeth held his hand and undid the cuff then gently lowered it before raising the other hand and repeating the process. She undid the buttons on his shirt and tried to push it off his shoulders.

"No," Rick stopped her, "go around the back and take it off from there."

Elizabeth moved around him and took his shirt off and then moved back around to in front of him with his shirt in her hands. His muscles were more defined than Steve's and Elizabeth guessed that he spent time in the gym without overdoing it.

"Fold it neatly and place it on the desk." He instructed, nodding at the shirt, and Elizabeth obeyed.

Rick took off his boots and socks himself, placed them under the desk by his shirt. He looked at her.

"Continue." He stated simply.

Elizabeth looked down his torso at his belt and pants. She undid his belt, unclipped his pants and undid his fly. She reached around his hips and pushed the pants down lowering them to the ground. Rick stepped out of them, and Elizabeth folded them at put them next to his shirt. She saw his semi hard member tenting his underwear and she carefully removed it before pulling his underwear down to his ankles as well. She neatly placed the underwear to lay flat on his pants. She returned and looked up at him.

"Eyes down." She averted her eyes down and stared directly at his cock.

"Do you want this cock, Elizabeth?" he asked her.

"Yes sir" she replied without hesitation.

"Do you think you deserve this cock?"

"I..." she thought for a second, "I hope so."

Rick looked at her without saying anything. Elizabeth kept looking at his cock seeing it throb to the beat of his pulse. It looked like he was a little bit bigger than Steve.

"Okay Elizabeth. I'll allow you to serve me. Would you like that?" Rick questioned.

"Yes sir" she replied, again without hesitation.

"On your knees."

Elizabeth knelt.

"Play with yourself."

Elizabeth started rubbing her pussy again as she had before.

"Now, show me how much you appreciate me allowing you to serve me." Rick moved his groin closer to her face.

Elizabeth sucked his semi-erect penis into her mouth and started sucking. He quickly grew in her mouth as she covered him in spittle and teased him with her tongue. She used the techniques she learned with Steve including pushing his cock into her throat. He was a bit bigger than Steve and she nearly gagged but managed to maintain control of her reflex.

Steve watched her service Rick with a smile across his face. Rick groaned intermittently and occasionally thrust his hips forward. He held her head in one hand without gripping her hair too hard. Elizabeth noted his method seemed gentler than Steve's.

"She is a really good cock sucker." Rick remarked.

"Yes," Steve responded, "she's at least good for something."

A smile formed on Elizabeth's lips around Ricks member in her mouth, she found herself back at the edge of her own orgasm and she began sucking more enthusiastically. Elizabeth continued the blowjob for a few minutes and then felt the tell-tale thickening of Ricks cock in her mouth as his breathing also became more laboured. Rick held her head still with his hand and erupted in her mouth. Elizabeth swallowed his offering and slowly sucked and licked his cock clean as she was trained.

"Stand up and bend over here." Rick said pointing to the desk, "elbows on the desk."

Elizabeth bent over the table, Rick's shirt under her breasts, while Rick pulled another chair closer on the other side of the desk and sat down looking at her. She felt Steve enter her and it nearly triggered her orgasm, but she gritted her teeth and bore down on the need. Steve started thrusting into her, her body rocked on the desk and her breasts jiggled backwards and forwards under her.

"Look at me." Rick commanded.

She looked up into his eyes, her face grimacing at the effort to control her orgasm.

"Do you want to cum?" He asked.

"Please sir!" she whined back.

"Beg." He stated simply.

"Please Sir! Oh...God...please may...I cum!"

They stared into each other's eyes for around 10 seconds, her body rocking to the rhythm of Steve's thrusts.

Rick sat back in the chair and casually waved his hand. "Ok, you may cum."

Elizabeth gripped the edges and lay her cheek on the desk as her entire body tensed up. Then the release hit, and her mind shattered as her orgasm overtook her. Her body heaved as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Her pussy tightened around Steve's cock and her started thrusting into her harder and faster before his own climax triggered deep inside her.

At the first session the next week, Steve arrived with the black gym bag containing the toys and the camera. He also brought a tripod that they left in the office. He showed Elizabeth how the camera worked and gave her instructions that at the beginning of their sessions, she would strip naked and setup the recording of the sessions with her 'Masters'.

At the end of that same session, Steve ordered her not to have sex with her husband or she would face severe punishment. Rick looked on at this with an annoyed expression but said nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Great!" I exclaimed, "so for two months I actually shared you with Steve?"

Elizabeth looked down ashamed and nodded.

"What a laugh you must've had at my expense."

Elizabeth looked at me questioningly.

"For a while there, you must've been having a good ol' laugh at how I was getting sloppy seconds. And then it must've been fucking hilarious to you how they could rail you endlessly while you merrily blue-balled your husband at home."

"Steve must've loved telling you how much better he was," I continued, "and how I would never measure up to what he could do to you."

A brief look of confusion crossed Elizabeth's face.

"Actually, he never brought you up." She responded.

"What?"

"Yeah. Except for asking whether I had sex with you, he never mentioned you." She confirmed.

"Hmm." I pondered a few seconds. "He must have figured it was too early. I would bet that it would've started in a few months."

"Why?" she asked.

"I would guess because he figured you still love me enough. If he started ridiculing me, you might get defensive of me, and they could lose you. He ordered you not to sleep with me although he happily shared you with his friend and others."

Elizabeth grimaced.

"Why though?" I asked, "and that's simple. What would happen with you withholding sex from me for an extended period? I would start resenting you. Our marriage becomes miserable. But what also happens? With no sex or intimacy, our love for each other starts fading. They call it making love for a reason."

"A few months into it, he would have probably start criticizing me. Talking me down. Telling you how I wasn't taking care of you, or providing for you properly and I was making you miserable. Hell, he would've likely started convincing you that I was the one neglecting you."

I took a deep breath and continued. "Then a year or so of a dead bedroom and growing animosity between us, and I divorce you. But he was careful not to expose the affair. No hotels or motels to track charges to. Rendezvous in the middle of the day without ever asking for you at night or on weekends. He never left any permanent marks. No signs that you were being unfaithful. Except for the stupid recordings."

I paused to gather my thoughts.

"He was manoeuvring you in the direction of divorce but careful about the cheating. But again, why? Easy. He figured correctly that if I divorce you for adultery, you will probably walk away with nothing. But if it was for something like irreconcilable differences, you get a nice chunk of change and alimony. But I don't think that money was his main motivator. Even on a teacher's salary, he's not doing too badly for himself, and his wife's family is loaded."

"Then why divorce but not have the affair be the reason? Because he doesn't want to be associated as the cause. If we divorced because of your affair with him, you could blame him and break off your arrangement. And you becoming divorced is the main prize."

Elizabeth looked at me puzzled.

"Don't worry. It's not for love, romance, or anything like that. And I'm just spit balling here, but what does he gain if I kick you out and we get divorced? He can start whoring you out. He would have an extremely attractive young slut who will do what he says and fuck anyone he tells her to, who suddenly has evenings and weekends free."

Elizabeth stared at me shocked at my conclusion.

"Yeah. He can tell you to dress sexy, go to a hotel room and fuck whoever's there. Or he could take you to an upscale bar, introduce you to tables of well-off businessmen, and offer you to whoever puts down the most cash. Or the most likely scenario, by virtue of his father-in-law, he runs in some big circles. Without direct access to loads of money though, how far do you think he could get with a hot honeypot he could sweeten any deal with?"

Elizabeth shook her head in disbelief.

"I know it sounds crazy." I said, "but why drive a wedge between you and me? Easy, divorce. It's not jealousy. He happily shares you with a friend. Hell, he sends you to a sex club to participate in a gang bang with a bunch of strangers. And he wasn't even there."

"Did he know about Charlie?" I asked.

Elizabeth nodded.

"And he didn't object?"

"No." Elizabeth looked at me, "He actually encouraged it."

"Yes! Go fuck another guy who isn't your husband. If he was somehow turned on by you fucking as many dudes as possible, I would've just been another dick. He was targeting me. Sounds to me like you were being prepared for something."

"Maybe he was turned on by cuckolding you specifically as my husband?" Elizabeth asked.

"Perhaps. Perhaps not." I replied.

"Speaking of Charlie. How did that happen?" I enquired.

Elizabeth again paused to gather her thoughts.

"Charles been hitting on me since I started there. But I..." she choked, "I had you. And he's not really all that appealing. Charles is a brash, short-tempered, and overbearing. It always upset me when he simply ordered me or others around. He's rude and abrasive. Then Master Steve unlocked my submissive kink. And one day, during a team meeting, Charles was being his usual bossy and overbearing self. And I got turned on by it. A few days later I invited him for lunch, we flirted, and he suggested the motel visits."

"And how long were you two enjoying each other's company?" I asked.

"Prior to the conference, about four weeks, then the conference trip, and..." she sniffed, "and Wednesday."

"Really though," I smiled, "was he ever any better? From the footage I saw, you did not appear to be enjoying it."

"No." Elizabeth snorted, "sex with Charles was terrible. But I couldn't stop. He's my boss and he would make my life miserable if I broke it off with him."

I simply shrugged.

"Finally, I guess. The sex club, how..." I paused and looked down at the floor, "how did that happen?"

Elizabeth looked at me as tears welled up in her eyes again.

"Uhm," she dabbed her eyes with her tissue, "the Tuesday before the conference..." She stopped, sighed deeply, and cleared her throat.

"The Tuesday before the conference," she continued, "Steve walked me to my car when...when we we're done. He gave me an address and told me that because I was not there to serve him and Rick, I had to go to that club on the Thursday evening."

"He ordered me to go and see Master Domino, and I had to do whatever Master Domino told me..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth knocked on the door and a large man dressed in black opened.

"I'm here to see Master Domino" she squeaked out.

The man opened the door further and stepped back.