All Comments on 'Shifter City: The Bookstore Girl'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PDreadfulPDreadfulover 4 years ago
Hope there's more of this!

This feels like the start of a great series. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The only thing missing is knotting.

All of the wolf stories miss that one critical detail.

Quixerotic1Quixerotic1over 4 years agoAuthor
Something to work on in the future

I wrote a few of these Shifter City stories a couple of years ago, but never really thought I got much right with them, or at least brought anything new to the concept. Since then I've read a lot more, particularly Lycandope's work, and think there's more to mine out of this area than I originally thought. So its something I mean to revisit with my style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

This was amazing! I read werewolf books all the time and this could be made into an amazing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!

You just cannot leave it at that........lets make this a full length story! Brilliant work

MadbutmagicMadbutmagicabout 4 years ago
More!

Please write more!! This was great!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 4 years ago
OMGAWD!!

That was so awesome for a first chapter! I usually like a little more getting to know you before the big hurrah, but knowing animal attraction in werewolves is insanely hard to resist, this was incredible and perfect. Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! I loved it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...