Shifter City: The Bookstore Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled him to his feet. The bulge in his boxer shorts was considerable and a dark spot on the blue fabric signaled that he was leaking with arousal. Cori pulled down the shorts and gasped. A thick, long cock sprang free from the confines of his underwear. Andrew stood rigidly still as Cori looked at his manhood. Her small hand reached out to wrap around the length of his shaft. Her fingertips touched, but barely. Andrew let out a low whimper as his looked at her. Cori leaned back and spread her legs wide.

Moving into position, Andrew lined his cock up with Cori's slippery opening. Slowly, ever so slowly, he started to push inside of her. Cori moaned as she felt herself stretching to accommodate his width. Her stomach heaved up and down as inch after inch of his cock pushed inside of her. Her hands wrapped around his body, pulling him into her. She wanted to be a part of him, to always be a part of him. The primal desire she'd been feeling all day was like a blindly intoxicating liquor. She wanted to drink him in. The feel of his hard body pressed against her soft curves, the musky smell of his body, the press of his lips on hers, or the taste of sweat on his skin — all of it, she wanted more.

He started to move in and out of her with a steady rhythm. Her body made up Andrew's entire world. His mind couldn't form a clear thought. Everything came in lurid bursts centered around her form. Pull at her ass, touch her breasts, lick her neck, go deeper, harder. Make her cum. Don't change.

Cori pushed against him. She rose up from the desk as he lifted her in his arms. Her breasts pressed against his body, the hot feeling of his skin rubbing against her nipples and driving her wild. She pulled him into a kiss. He growled again. Her tongue probed his mouth and flicked against sharp teeth. Startled, she pulled back and looked at Andrew's face. Her hand moved down his back, feeling thickening fur. At first she wanted to pull away or scream, but she loved the feeling of his body too much. She could feel his anxiety and worry that she would abandon him. He had slowed his movement. Cori didn't understand what was happening, but she didn't care. She put her hand to his cheek and kissed his lips. The lupine features receded.

Andrew started moving her up and down his length in mid air. He started building speed once again and the tension in her core returned. His hands moved down from her hips to cup her ass as she ground her body against his. They grunted in unison which soon turned into a mutual whimper until she felt him erupt inside of her. Hot cum splashed deep inside as her own orgasm exploded through her body. She felt him jerking inside of her as she hugged him to her. Their bodies were sticky with sweat as she continued to kiss his chest and neck. Finally, he put her down.

"Guess I have some explaining to do." Andrew said.

12