Shifter City: Werecat Workplace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, please."

He grabbed her tail and pushed her forward. She propped herself up on the daybed as his cock slid between her thighs. He let go of her new appendage and she wrapped it around his torso, pulling him into her. The slick head of his cock pushed at her folds as his hands settled on her hips. Her breasts swung underneath her as her mind tried to understand everything that had happened. Thirty minutes ago, she'd been talking with Vera about her first day and now she was about to be fucked by her boss, a sexy half man half cat. He nudged forward and the head of his cock pushed inside of her. She'd never been with someone so big. Just the head was enough to stretch her walls, but Derrick kept pushing forward inch by slow inch. He groaned as her warmth enveloped him and it drove her wild. She rose up into his curved body, feeling the heat of him pressed against her furry back. His hands moved up to cup her breasts and she shuddered as his thick fingers teased her nipples.

Derrick started to thrust in and out of her with smooth, long strokes. Then a thought occurred to her. Heat? Does that mean I can get pregnant? Will my birth control work when I'm like this? She wanted to warn him, but something deeper inside of her compelled her to stay quiet. Secretly, she wanted to be bred. She wanted Derrick to mate her and fill her up with his spunk. His hand moved down her furry tummy and she wondered gleefully if it would be swollen with his child. His strokes increased in speed. The low simmer of pleasure that had been building in Anne's core grew into a tight ball of kinetic energy waiting to explode. Without warning, Derrick sank his fangs into her shoulder, biting hard but not breaking the skin. Anne's world exploded in pleasure. Her body locked in place as waves of orgasm washed over her body. Delirious with pleasure, she forgot about the risk of pregnancy entirely. Vaguely she felt Derrick's cock twitch inside of her before gushing cum deep into her womb. It was simply another peak on the ocean of electric pleasure.

His bite released and she wondered if she would have a mark. His cock slid out of her and he rolled over on to the bed. She started to walk away to get dressed, but he grabbed her tail and pulled her back to him. "Cuddling is mandatory afterwards. Helps with the bonding imprint."

"What?"

"You have a lot to learn. But the others will teach you. Think of it like a pack. Lots of females, one male. One big family."

Anne nodded, suddenly very open to the idea of a group relationship. "What about work?"

"We haven't had any problems so far. Everyone stays super in sync. It's remarkable really. Helen was an outsider too and she can tell you all about how our group dynamic works and how conflicts are avoided. Oh, and I'm not really a boss kind of boss. If anyone is in charge of the business, it's Vera."

"You mean, they're all like...us?" Anne asked.

"Yes. I imagine they're all clawing at the walls to see you now. If they seemed hostile before, it's only cause we hadn't mated yet. We can go meet them all now if you want?"

Anne snuggled closer to him, stroking the soft hair on his chest, "No, let's stay a bit longer. I'm not sure I'm done with you yet." Her eyes flicked down to see his cock stirring again. She purred.

12