All Comments on 'Shifting Fortunes Ch. 05'

by sweeter_sensations

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
Purrr-fect

I think the pace of their story is wonderful. I adore Jake and his patience! Witnessing Sam's adjustment to freedom and making her own choices is a real treat! I love how these two are working together while trying to work through their individual demons.

Looking forward to more ~

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Tender

The way you are playing out the relationship between Sam and Jake is so tender and loving. After what Rutherford did to Sam, Jake is taking the only path Sam will respond to. Good for Jake and his ability to read the situation.

I eagerly await the next chapter so tell that new puppy of your so shape up or ship out! I hope the two of you are having fun together.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
ditto

to what the others said - great story

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Nice progression.

I enjoy the slow and detailed pace you are moving at.

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you :o)

Thank you for all your comments so far and for the lovely email I received. You guys are making this worthwhile. It is a lot of fun (but nerve wracking) submitting a story and waiting to see the results :o) Thanks for appreciating the slower pace Im taking with their story xx

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Sweet

At the very beginning Sam mentioned the great Reveal. I been wondering what exactly that was. How can the world be aware of them and yet allow them to be persecuted and victimized the way that they have been. Maybe these two don't know that help may be available to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersweeter_sensations@sweeter_sensations
165 Followers
Thank you to all the awesome Lit members who have favourited my stories, it means so much to me. I am really enjoying submitting my work to a public forum after keeping the stories to myself for so long. I absolutely adore sexy romances and I hope I'm capturing some of that pa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES