All Comments on 'Shifting Fortunes Ch. 06'

by sweeter_sensations

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
very interesting

it was a great chapter you have my interest please post again soon

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
"Nice"

This was a nice chapter. They truly discovered eachother in this chapter. From the hot sex, to the realization that it was more than hot sex, to the sharing or rather bearing of the souls. I expect the "Worthless Ass Hole" aka Earl Rutherford to start causing some real problems in the next chapter. As always you leave me wanting more, which could only mean I like your story.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Glad you're back.

It was good to get read more about Sam's childhood and of course I'm happy to see Sam and Jake getting closer.

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your nice comments :o) Hopefully the next chapter will be up sooner as I am already part way through writing it. Now that Jake and Sam have found their way together, it's time for them to tackle their demons.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
They are growing

Together they have not only discovered love but also the determination to stop the abuse. I hope that they can band together with others of their kind to fight for their rights and really make a difference. Right now I think that they are living to keep each other safe. It's a good start. This is turning out to be a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!!!!

You clearly have an amazing talent and the way your story is developing reminds me of another amazing writer on here by the name of Whitesabretooth....please check her out and you will see what I mean. I can't wait to see you go in to detail on Jakes story and then watch both of them overcome their fears and destroy their demons. Very nice for your first try on here....keep up the great work, dont stop once their story has come to an end.....bleed it into another story and keep it going :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 7

I usually don't read stories about shifters but this one is really engrossing. I'm so glad I found it! Please post the next chapter soon!!

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Sooooooooooo

I luved the whole story, and can hardly wait for the next chapter.

To have so much pain and hate in such a young person is scary, even though I do understand being abused just because you are different or because they can. I just hope that this hate will not destroy this girl. (I do know this is just a story.... shesh)

In other words it's like I am right there and watching all this happening and I cannot even help... (sob... sigh..)

Thanks and please keep the story going...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

more please!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
what?

Why have you not finished this story? It's so good!

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Great chapter !

Please continue this its soooo good.

kashimayukikashimayukiover 11 years ago
damn good

Has some serious potential! Not that it hasn't already delivered but this could turn into a fantastic series given the chance

MsTaylorMsTaylorabout 11 years ago
Hope you finish it!!

Loved it.. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is this it???

Is this it??Where is an ending...i know its been almost 2 years since this was posted,so an end to it is probably out of the question,,,It was great while it lasted...

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago
What a nice story

Why didn't you continue writing? It's really a wonderful tale and well written. A pity that you have given up on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersweeter_sensations@sweeter_sensations
Thank you to all the awesome Lit members who have favourited my stories, it means so much to me. I am really enjoying submitting my work to a public forum after keeping the stories to myself for so long. I absolutely adore sexy romances and I hope I'm capturing some of that pa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES