Shifting Gears Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had given blowjobs to the three men -- Owen, Jake, and Luke, and had each of them cum in my mouth. That was different, and I didn't find it objectionable. Sheri said almost all men, and many women can't stand the taste or texture of a man's cum. Sheri told me that she and Maryann loved it and couldn't get enough. I fit into that camp.

I felt slightly shocked to see Sheri and Maryann actually having intercourse with the men. I'd seen lots of porn, per Sheri's instructions, even a one-hour video of the two of them with four men having their pussies plundered every which way. Seeing the act, in real life, stimulated a range of emotions, which mostly led to my arousal and kept me leaking my girl juice. I knew my body was telling me it wanted to fuck.

My two friends had fucked all three men in various positions right in front of me. From Owen's arms, I watched Sheri take Jake and Luke simultaneously; Jake was in her pussy with his cock as she was the 'cowgirl' position on him, and Luke was behind her with his cock in her ass. Sheri kept having screaming orgasms.

Maryann had done five minutes of the double penetration earlier, that I learned was called 'D.P.' for short. They were being DPed. Maryann told me she had 'brain fog' from so many intense orgasms in that activity that she had to stop. Sheri had gone on that same path.

I'd had my own share of orgasms, thanks to the men. Each had performed cunnilingus on me until I was a blithering idiot, and then they turned me over to the next man in the crazy rotation we'd all started. I hadn't thought much about the group sex, it was just the way the evening unfolded, but I really liked it and wanted more of it.

When I'd first gotten naked, I'd felt some embarrassment, but not one of the others seemed at all concerned about their own nakedness; so, I thought, why should I.

Owen had run his cock up and down my slit, coating his glans with my juices. I had watched and even hoped that he would surge forward and bury even inch of his lovely penis -- cock -- inside me and then fuck me further into heaven. He didn't, but he told me that when I was ready, he wanted to be the first man to be with me. He did have the first inch or so inside my labial folds, kind of.

I made Owen cum a third time with another blowjob. He had gotten his 'rocks off' inside Sheri. I liked that terminology for emptying his balls. So, he had gotten to orgasm inside a pussy that evening. I think that was important to each of the men. That said, I had the cum from three men inside me from four different blowjobs. I loved this terminology. The vocabulary was delightfully crude.

To wrap up the night, Luke served us all up a night cap after we'd each gotten redressed in the clothes that we'd had on. Sheri had Luke prepare a Manhattan for me. I really liked that drink, too.

As I sat and sipped, Sheri set up a triple date with all of us for Saturday night. That was two nights away. Each person locked the date in on their iPhones. Luke then drove all of us back to the Epoch so we could get our cars and head home.

* * * * *

I was a little late for work on Friday morning. Sheri was sitting in my office cubicle. She stood up and hugged me and then kissed me on the lips. She said, "You did good, Grasshopper. How do you feel about last night?"

I grinned. "I am so happy I could almost burst. I love following in your footsteps. I was ready to do everything you did, but held off because you told me to. I so wanted to fuck the men."

She nodded. "I watched you a lot, Brie. You distinguished yourself with the men. You were superb at making out with each of them, didn't mind the foreplay at all and were an eager participant, and your blowjob form looked exceptionally good. I think you learn well from watching videos."

I grinned and said, "I'll watch your porn videos tonight to get ready for tomorrow."

Sheri rolled her eyes. "I just wanted to be sure you were all right and happy."

I nodded, "I guess I should feel a little slutty, in your parlance, doing sexual things with three men, but it all seemed so normal and it was so much fun. I wanted exactly the kind of social life that happened last night. If I can keep advancing and not backslide, I'll be very happy. Thank you so much for leading me into these situations."

That day at work I seemed to be a powerhouse. Moreover, I had some great ideas for the project and after explaining them, all were accepted. I felt sorry that it was Friday because I was still raring to go.

I thought Sheri and Maryann might go to the Epoch after work, but they were both behind on personal stuff such as laundry, ironing, bill paying and the like, so they headed off to grocery shop and do personal stuff.

I saw Kevin, the graphics artist on my marketing project team. I actually asked whether he did anything after work on a Friday. He asked what I meant. I explained that I'd gone to the Epoch lounge on prior Fridays and that my usual friends were tied up.

Kevin lit up. "I'll go with you. I've been there a couple of times, but hate to go alone. I know one or two others that might like to come, too. I assume you know that place is a meat market."

"Meat market?" I wanted to ask what kinds of beef they sold. I hadn't seen a sales counter anywhere in the club.

Kevin rolled his eyes at my naivete. "It's where guys go to pick up girls."

I logged in more new terms in my rapidly expanding vocabulary.

By close of business we had a group of six that went to the Epoch for a drink and a bar snack dinner. I had a Manhattan, and then a white wine and got some sliders to eat.

The group didn't know each other that well as we arrived, but soon it seemed like we'd been old friends for years. I was in the thick of it, too, along with Kevin, Marsha, Sarah, Blake, and Aaron. We laughed and carried on until about eight-thirty, and then we each decided to head home. I had at least one video of Sheri's to watch that night and a date with my dildo.

Saturday, I was nervous again about what would happen that night. I watched two more of Sheri's porn videos on the Internet, and then watched several 'orgy' scenes where three couples interacted with lots of sex. There were a lot of those on the Internet, as it turned out. I was gearing up for our triple date that night. I was also so aroused I would have fucked the Washington Monument.

I did all my usual errands and tasks, and then in late afternoon starting primping for the date. I was told that 'someone' would pick me up at six-thirty, we'd congregate for drinks and dinner, possibly go to a club for dancing, and then see what happened from there on.

I wore the ben wa balls all morning. I wore one of my new anal plugs all afternoon. I freshened up the shaving job on my legs and pussy, and then showered and carefully applied my makeup according to Sheri's specifications. I also remained nude most of the day, so I'd be used to that state of being when nudity became the norm later that night. I loved being a nudist. I hoped that I loved having intercourse.

Maryann called and ran through her checklist for me to get ready. I'd already exceeded her expectations, so she laughed and promised to see me in an hour or so.

I removed the butt plug and tested myself with my dildo for readiness for penetration in that 'other' orifice. I made sure the smaller bottle of sex lube was in my clutch purse.

I put on my thong and then the other cocktail dress that I'd bought. This dress was just as short and daring, but an off red color with a splash of white in a few strategic places to give the dress an exciting electric look.

Exactly at six-thirty I opened my front door after someone knocked. Owen stood there with a single white rose in his hands. "Good evening, you beautiful woman. I brought this rose for you, but you are far more beautiful in every way." Owen went on more about how nice I was and how desirable in every way he could think of. He was very romantic as he held me after his arrival.

I finally told him that he was laying it on thick, and said, "Owen, I am a sure thing for you. You know I'm a virgin, and you'll take my cherry tonight. I'm through with that old me that was naïve, not very social, a bookworm, and not at all sexual. Now, I plan to be the opposite of all of those."

Owen hugged and kissed me. "I'm here to help. I know you've been using Sheri as your coach. She put us all on our best behavior with you. Maryann threatened castration if we pushed you too hard."

I teased, "It's a hard push I want tonight from you, right into my little 'cooter'. That's a new name for my pussy that I learned from a porn movie last night."

Eventually, I put the rose in a tall drinking glass of water, kissed Owen some more, and then got a shawl, and we headed down to his car. I was tempted to offer him my body for the rest of the night right in my apartment. Also, I noted that his smooth arrival and kisses had made me wetter between my legs. Maybe, I'd become a push over and an easy lay. I guess we'll find out over the next few weeks. I saw a great future in being a slut. All these handsome men would want ME.

The restaurant we went to was nice. We connected with the others, had drinks in their lounge, and then a great meal. Both Sheri and Maryann checked in with me regarding my emotions, plans, and expectations. All that said, we were having a lot of fun. The dinner conversation was wide-ranging.

After dinner, we were all strolling out of the place to our cars. Jake said something about the club where we were going. I said, "We all want to have sex. Why not skip the club and go for the main event?"

Everyone came to a stop and looked at me. I was suddenly embarrassed. I thought I'd overstepped some invisible line. Later, I realized they were sizing me up to see whether I was serious. I was.

Ten minutes later, the six of us were in Luke's bachelor pad again. The place was spotless, and like before the lights were dim and sexy music was playing on his stereo.

Fully aware of what I was doing, despite having had a martini and some wine at dinner, I stepped up on Luke's coffee table and started to sway to the music.

To add a little spice to what I was doing, I slowly pulled down the zipper on the red and white dress, revealing more and more of my skin to the other five revelers. Maryann and Sheri also started to sway in place and follow my lead about revealing skin.

I flirted with the three men. I'd had to read a book about flirting and acting coy. I flashed my thong, and then slowly pulled down the top of my cocktail dress revealing more and more of my boobs to them. Eventually, I pulled the top down to my waist so that I was topless. My pert breasts shook and shimmied.

Owen was standing only five feet away, and I'm sure he was drooling. Jake and Luke were swaying with the other girls, but also watching my every move.

The song changed, and so did my rhythm. The new beat encouraged me to completely remove the dress. I did, ending with only my sexy CFM heels and my thong. I danced just like a stripper I'd watched several times in one of the porn videos. I shimmied and displayed my breasts; I even teased and pulled on my nipples until they were standing erect and pointing at everybody.

Then I started to tease about removing my thong. I worked the straps down the side of my hips and then in a flash allowed the scrap of material to slide down my legs as I swayed and danced atop the table. I was naked.

As the song ended, I gestured to Owen to catch me, and I dropped from the table into his arms. "I'm yours; you handsome man. Fuck me. Make love to me."

Owen said, "It will be the latter, I assure you."

I helped Owen out of his clothes. I really liked doing this. He was already hard, but I still squatted in front of him, still in my high heels, and started sucking on his cock. Sheri and Maryann were similarly engaged.

Luke picked up a controller and the TV came on. I chuckled because the video was one of Sheri's porn videos where she's in a similar orgy, in that case four couples sexually playing and trading partners as they fucked.

Owen had no idea about Sheri's movie stardom, so there was a brief conversation between them about her accomplishments, and then he flipped me onto my back in the middle of our love seat and started to eat me. I gave into two orgasms over the next few minutes. I was so wet and so keyed up for this.

Owen stood, his tanned and naked muscular body towering over me, and rubbed his cock along my slit. I had flooded the area with my lubricating fluids again. My body knew it was about to have sex.

I looked up at him. "Put it in. Do it. Take me."

Owen gently surged forward with his cock leading the way. He slowly sank about eight inches of man meat inside my hot and very wet vagina. I was in ecstasy and my brain was in saturation doing all it could to record the moment in vivid color for future playback as a fabulous memory. I was burning up with passion and lust.

Owen leaned in and kissed me. He whispered to me, "I love you."

I felt tears flood my eyes. This gorgeous hunk of man loved me. That hadn't been part of the deal. We were just supposed to be sexual playthings for each other.

I nodded and kissed him back with passion. I loved him, too. He started a slow oscillation that had his lower body moving his stiff cock into and then out of my body. He said, "You feel fantastic. I like the way you're moving your body to meet mine."

Owen was good. I'd heard that many men ejaculated after only a minute or two inside a woman. He held off and told me that he was making this event last for the two of us. When he'd get 'close' to cumming, he'd stop and then rearrange us. I moved so I was on top of him. I wanted to milk him dry, but I let him control me.

We did cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. In the latter position, I could watch Sheri fucking Luke, and Maryann getting plowed by Jake. I did lock eyes with Sheri for a moment and we grinned at each other. I guess she knew how enthralled I was with what had just happened.

Owen led us into the spoon position, and then back to the missionary. I'd heard those terms, and now I'd personally experienced them.

Eventually, Owen brought me to the edge with his cock and fingers. We were looking into each other's eyes and he started to speed up. I knew what that meant and went along with him. A long minute later, he erupted inside my body, slamming his cock deep into me as each spasm of his orgasm ejected his semen deep into my vagina.

We kissed passionately, and then the moment seemed to pass. He remained inside me and we cuddled with each other. We changed positions, and watched the other two couples also having sex, and then completing their lovemaking sessions with their orgasms. I thought it was special being able to watch the others. I liked the group sex; it had my brain on fire with arousal.

I felt bold and empowered like never before in my life, even after I'd graduated from high school and college, and was loaded with potential. I'd now used my potential to have sex -- great sex. I thought of my turtle picture -- No Guts, No Glory. I felt glorious, and all because I'd been bold about moving into a new and neglected part of my life.

More than anything, my body just hummed in satisfaction. Having Owen's warm cock inside me was such a treat, and then when he came, I welcomed his deposit of baby-making batter inside me. I trusted that nothing would happen. I'd been on birth control pills for years, and now they were finally called upon to do their job.

I watched Sheri clean Luke's cock of the residual juices, so I did the same for Owen. To my amazement, Owen then went down on me again, this time sucking up his semen and the flood of girlie juices I'd generated.

Across the small space, Sheri and Maryann started a sixty-nine with each other cleaning out the recently deposited ejaculations. Luke and Jake had already been cleaned.

Everyone stayed nude. Luke refilled the drinks we had. I'd gone back to drinking white wine. As he handed me the glass, he kissed me and I know I lit up with a winning smile for him. He passed out the other drinks, and then came and sat with me. Owen had gone to the restroom.

Luke and I started to make out. Sheri was already blowing Jake, and Maryann started right in on Owen as he came back in the room. We'd all swapped partners without blinking an eye. I liked this idea since I had no experience, and I knew Sheri and Maryann had a lot.

After suitable foreplay, oral sex given and received, Luke and I had a long leisurely fuck on his sofa. He also came inside me. It felt like a bucket full, but I knew it was only a few drops. When our afterglows had past, I sucked him clean.

Sheri came to me and ate Luke's cum from inside me, using two fingers to pry the white goo from deep within. She also ate my pussy and brought me to another orgasm. I loved all these orgasms. I wanted lots of them every day.

I ate Sheri's pussy after that. Jake's cum was leaking from her, probably with what was left of Luke's cum from their earlier fuck. This was fun, and I was able to give her a small climax.

I went to Maryann next, and repeated my lewd act, this time vacuuming up Owen's cum. I learned later that I'd earned the reputation as a cum slut -- a woman that loved to ingest cum from any source. That was me.

After that, the guys sat back, and Sheri, Maryann, and I put on a sex show for them, by doing all we could to deliver more orgasms to each other. I'd never known about tribbing before, but I learned how to do that with Sheri. Of course, we had a lot of oral sex.

Sheri produced a dildo in a harness and proceeded to fuck Maryann and me with it as she dished out a ration of dirty talk to amuse all of us. The guys liked our sex show. I did cum when she ate me.

"Later, after the guys had rested and watched the girlie show we put on, Jake fucked me. I tried some of the 'tricks' I'd seen in some of the porn videos, especially how the women would fuck back as the guys moved into them in certain positions. Jake really liked that.

When Jake came inside me, I thought there would be buckets of cum. As it turned out there was almost nothing there. Sheri and Maryann had drained him. I knew it took men a while to recharge, and he was first-hand evidence.

We all made out with our final partners for a bit, and then cleaned up, re-dressed, and then our 'dates' drove us home. Owen was again very solicitous of me. I invited him to sleep with me, and he jumped at the opportunity.

Having Owen in my bed was unique and a lot of fun. I'd never slept with anybody before. I suggested we sleep nude, and he rapidly agreed to the idea. We curled up and I dozed off as he did. I couldn't get comfortable, so eventually I ended up next to him, but not in his arms. He didn't seem to mind.

Sometime in the middle of the night while it was still dark, I awoke and thought about all that had happened in Luke's apartment. I was the very aroused again. I thought about jilling off, but I had a hot male right next to me. I started kissing Owen until he woke up. I told him I needed him to fuck me again. For some reason, he thought that was a good idea. We had a long fuck session, and I enjoyed it immensely. He worried that I'd be sore, given that I'd not used that aperture for fucking before. I was fine. I just wanted more, more, more.

12