Shifting Gears Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boat was a multi-deck fifty-five-foot Sea Ray. It had multiple bedrooms, heads, and huge galley-living room-dining area, as well as lots of space on the upper decks in very comfortable chairs that swung around in all directions. This was one fabulous hole in the water and I realized that this must have cost a small fortune. That was when I realized that Jake was quite well off financially.

We left the marina and cruised into the Gulf of Mexica and then started south at a slow pace. By the time we turned south parallel to the west coast of Florida, the land was just about visible from the upper deck. Jake was at the helm with Maryann draped over him in an affectionate manner. He could run the boat and make out with her at the same time.

I watched Sheri very closely to ensure that my behavior was in keeping with what was expected on the giant yacht. I knew she'd get it right. Shortly after we got in the Gulf, she removed her bikini bra, and tucked it away where she could find it later. The rest of the women followed suit, and so did I. I loved being out in the sunshine with my bare boobs. We all did each other with sunscreen.

Owen got to apply sun tan lotion all over my body, even reaching under the small loose bottom to my bikini to be sure every square inch of skin was covered in protective lotion. He paid special attention to my new tattoo. He kissed it, and then lapped up my slit from one end to the other as he pulled the material of my bikini bottom to one side.

The Gulf was pretty calm, especially for a yacht as large as this one. Jake had an autopilot that he engaged, and then directed the other men as they set up a propane grill on the fantail of the boat.

Luke and Sean oversaw the grilling of hamburgers and hotdogs for our lunch. There were all sorts of side dishes and salads, too. All of us helped set the table on the upper deck, and then carry the various parts of the meal there. Jake stopped the yacht and just let us drift as we ate. I thought we'd bob around, but the boat was large enough that it seemed like we were steady and stable.

After cleaning up, Marsha, Sheri, Maryann, and I went up on the foredeck with towels and stretched out to work on our tans. What made our action unique was that we removed the last of our bikinis so the four of us were nude. Of course, as Sheri accurately summed up the situation, we were also trolling for men.

The men eventually got the message about what we wanted. Jake repositioned the yacht, even dropped anchor, and put up a few of the right kind of flags on one of the masts. I think we were 'officially' fishing or diving or something like that. In any case, we couldn't see another water craft near us in any direction. I heard Jake state that we were well out of the channel.

Four naked men found us on the foredeck. Owen came to me and suddenly I was embraced and getting a boatload of kisses, and then he was sucking on my breasts, and then fingering me, and then we were fucking in the bright sunlight with me riding him.

Right next to me, Marsha had Luke plowing through her fields, as Sean worked on Maryann, and Jake fucked Sheri. No one was too serious; these were all 'fun fucks'. We were laughing at our audacity to do this in public in the open with a slight chance of being caught. I realized I'd been seeing a spectrum of behaviors over the past week or so as others and I had sex.

Owen traded with Luke, and I welcomed a new lover for the next few minutes. Soon, I had Jake and then Sean also fucking me as others shifted around.

I knew Marsha from work, but hadn't seen her in a sexual situation before. She was really sexy, and vocal about how much cock she was getting and how she liked it. I was surprised about this side of her, and later she confided that she'd been thinking the same thing about me.

One by one, each of the men orgasmed into one of the women. Marsha got two shots of cum from Owen and Sean.

Marsha gave me the eye and said, "You go both ways?"

I confided, "Still learning and open to just about anything."

A few seconds later, the two of us were putting on a show for the others as we ate each other's pussy. Discounting the cum, Marsha tasted really good and I told her so. "I want more of this when we're not distracted with the men so much."

She smiled, "We can arrange that. We'll talk later."

All of us went skinny-dipping in the Gulf of Mexico to cleanse ourselves. The yacht had a fresh-water shower on the fantail that we could use to rinse off the salt water. We stayed nude and air dried.

Jake made it back to the helm, raised anchor, started the engines, and we started motoring towards the waterside restaurant we'd been targeting earlier. Marsha went up to keep him company, and soon she was cowgirl mounted in his lap as he steered and looked over her shoulder for other traffic. They kissed a lot as they fucked and set an example for everyone else.

Sean and I coupled up, and rode along slowly fucking as we talked. Sheri was riding Owen, and Maryann was laying back as Luke slowly wanked into her. I kept learning new words for what people were doing.

Eventually, Jake got closer to the shore and the channel to the intracoastal waterway and our restaurant. We all broke apart and put on some clothing again, including the sexy bikinis.

The eight of us, including the four women who were barely dressed in bikinis and thin cover-ups, went to the dockside bar and got drinks. Sheri ordered daquiris for the two of us. I'd never had one before and so that slid down really easily.

Sheri teased me, "Are you feeling like a slut yet after our boat ride here?"

I asked her back, "No, are you? Should I be?"

She laughed. "No, but many women would think we were all way off base in our behavior."

I frowned, "they'd be upset about what? Fucking in the daytime, on a boat, four partners in a half-hour, sucking cum from another woman, or what?"

She continued to chuckle, "Any or all of those things would do. All of them together would make us a sure thing for the title of Super Slut. I don't even mind being called a slut, because I know that I have more fun any ten other people all added together -- present company excluded, of course."

The restaurant had a live band playing some rockin' music. We all started to dance, in bathing suits, bikinis, and flip-flops. The four of us girls attracted great attention, especially as all our parts started to vibrate, bob, wobble, and shimmy. Marsha kept having wardrobe malfunctions and consequently got the most attention.

Often, I wasn't dancing with anybody in particular so various other men outside our group would start to dance with me. More than one got handsy with my ass or boobs. I didn't discourage the behavior, but I also didn't encourage it.

We didn't leave the restaurant-lounge-club until about ten o'clock. I wondered about safely navigating back to the marina where we'd started in the dark, but Jake assured me it was no problem.

We got back on the boat, and cast off from the restaurant's dock. Jake turned us around in a very small space despite our size, and then we headed back out into the Gulf of Mexico. It was very dark out there but Jake showed me the moving GPS map that showed all the shoals and hazards, as well as the channel and the depths. The boat also had some kind of radar that also displayed other boats on the same screen. He explained, that the radar would give off all sorts of audible warnings if it detected another boat or something we might run into.

Four men and four women were naked even while in sight of the nearby fishing pier. No one seemed to care.

Jake put us on some kind of auto-pilot that traversed our course to the restaurant within a foot or two only in the reverse direction. He also used high-powered night binoculars and scanned the horizon, and looked out about five miles or so in front of us.

With our immediate safety assured, we all started to fuck and change partners in the dim lights of the outside lounge area on the upper deck of the boat. I started with Luke, but soon was mounted on Jake's lap and he paid scant attention to the invisible waterway we were traversing as we slowly motored along.

Maryann took over as I went to Sean, and then Owen. Owen and I finished each other off and then cuddled.

Owen asked, "I don't mean to pry, but did you go out with a guy not in this group over the past week?"

I had no reason not to answer him. "Yes, a guy I know from work. Kevin Baker."

Owen didn't go where I thought he would, for instance, showing a little jealousy. He said, "That's good. You should do more of that. You need more experience dating and even having sex with other guys. I just wanted you to know you have my support, and if you ever want to talk about that part of things for some reason, I'm available for you -- a guy's point of view, and all that.

"I know Sheri and Maryann are kind of coaching you and helping you get more social and outgoing, I just want you to know that I'll help, too."

I teased, "And I pay you by letting you put your big cock in my little itty-bitty pussy and wiggle it around until your stuff shoots out the end of it?"

He laughed, "Oh, you guessed my favorite currency. Yes, that is a great way to pay it back, but I also hope that you're spreading your charms around this group and many others as you build your experience base. Atop all that, I just like being with you. I'd also like to do some other stuff with you, like movies and other date stuff."

I squeezed Owen's cock with my Kegel muscles. In doing so, I reminded myself that I hadn't been using my ben wa balls; I'd have to get back into that habit.

Later, I fucked Luke and then Sean. Jake stopped the boat for a short time while we all went swimming to wash off the sex.

* * * * *

Sheri stood by my desk at work reading my Bucket List -- the things I thought I might like to do as I got more and more like her. She'd seen the list before, but this time was a serious study. I could tell that she had a few ideas for me.

She looked up and asked, "How serious are you about doing a porn video?"

I pondered her question. The reason it was on the list was because Sheri had done six videos and I wanted to be like her. I replied, "You did six of them, and I liked how sexy that was and how it put you 'out there' for everybody to see. I want to be an exhibitionist, and have sex, and get known for all of that."

Sheri sat down in the one other chair in my cubicle. Fortunately, our little cubicle units were pretty soundproof from one another.

"Brie, I worried when you picked me that I wasn't a very good role model for you. I'm an admitted slut with no inclination to change and probably no conscience. I only do more outrageous things, like fuck most of Saturday on our boat trip out in the Gulf.

"Now, I worry about you. You're modeling your life after me and not living you own life. You can't find happiness living someone else's life. I think you were living the life your parents wanted you to live, and now you just shifted from them to me. Is that a wise decision? Shouldn't you be doing what you want to do?"

I'd thought about this for years before I picked Sheri, so I was ready with my reply. "Sheri, I'm not as into wearing your shoes as you may think. Let me give you an example.

"We have an in-house retail client and needed some ideas for what to do with their website, including the design and functionality. We brainstormed and came up with some ideas, but the team was still worried that we didn't have anything to 'Wow' them.

"All of us went online and looked at what other retailers were doing. We started to get ideas -- one from this company, two from that one, and another from another online store. We started to put them all together, dozens of them, and soon we had a really bang-up campaign to show the customer. They loved it and added some ideas of their own.

"You are a great source of ideas for how I want to live my life. I've known I wanted to change for a long time, but what was missing in my life was 'To What' did I want to change? I didn't have a vision, until I started to watch and listen to you.

"I'm living my life, but doing things that you do because they fit what I want in my life so well. Maryann, too, and now I see that Marsha has similar ideas. I want to try all of them. I'm happy and having fun -- the best of my life."

"And what about Saturday?"

I laughed, "You mean fucking away the day and night with four men and three other women as we floated around in that yacht? Dancing in a teeny-weeny bikini at a beach bar. Trying some new drinks for the first time. Listening to and telling risqué jokes until we all had tears in our eyes from laughing. Flashing my tits and pussy to the club along with you, Maryann, and Marsha. It was wonderful, and I'd do it again in an instant. You do remember that some of the crazy ideas were mine, right?"

Sheri nodded, "Yeah, but I thought I'd influenced your thinking."

"You did, but so did all those porn videos I watched, all the sexy stories I've been reading, and all the things I've seen other people do somewhere, plus, add in a dose of my own creativity."

Sheri looked skeptical. "I remember a quote from that computer guy Steve Jobs; 'Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.' If I'm your role model or mentor or coach, then I want to be the best possible one. I want you to be finding stuff on your own and making your own discoveries about life.

"Many of the discoveries that you're making now are things you should have found out five or ten years ago. They're the things that turn a teen into an adult. You got all the smart stuff, but missed all the relationship stuff -- the sex stuff, too, as you've told me."

I spoke, "And I guess I'm making up for lost time, but I don't regret a second of it since I started to emulate you. Now, what you do has become what I do, and I like it.

"If either of us should feel bad about this situation, it should be me. For one, I could have broken out earlier in my life and done more normal things for a girl my age. I was scared, felt safe in my cloistered life, and took solace in my academics. Also, I've been using you. I've been taking your advice, ideas, and permission to imitate your life without giving much back. Someday, I'll ask what I can do for you.

"One other important thing you should know, and I'm almost embarrassed to tell you, but I've not only been copying a lot of what you do and have done, but I've fallen in love with you. Sheri, I love you."

"Oh, God, Brie. I love you, too."

Four days later, Luke and I left our jobs earlier and met up for a long bicycle ride from my apartment to a restaurant about ten miles away up Long Boat Key. He knew the route and which roads to use that had bike lanes or unpopulated sidewalks. We fucked the rest of the night away after we got home.

12