Shifting Gears Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. "Just like me. I'm not wearing any. I hope that's all right. These days I just seem to even forget it when traveling."

Grace studied me and then said, "Be right back." She disappeared upstairs again, and came back in just over a minute. She smiled and nodded to her lower body, "There; we're on an equal footing now." Her headlights were on high beam so I knew that she'd also gotten rid of her bra.

Owen turned and I could see his eyes flare when he saw how hot Grace looked. I did a stage whisper to him as I took his arm; "She's commando, too." His eyebrows rose and he wisely didn't say anything.

Grace was probably ten or fifteen years older than I was; about the same age as Mike. Despite the age difference, she looked hot, and even hotter knowing that she was naked beneath her dress. She was a dirty brunette with a trim figure that probably excited her students when she wore revealing clothing of any kind.

We had a shrimp cocktail in Mike and Grace's living room prior to going out for dinner. Mike raved to me and Grace about Owen's work and outlook on their systems portfolio and network security approach. Owen had apparently solved several intractable problems they were having with their firewall and high bandwidth connection to the Internet backbone.

Owen genuflected at Mike, and dismissed his accomplishments. "You had all the right equipment; it just needed a tweak or two."

Grace teased and even pushed her chest out slightly, "Well, you can tweak me." We all ignored her somewhat wiseass innuendo. I knew it was supposed to have as sexual component, but I didn't want to embarrass Owen in front of his client so minded my mouth. I could only guess what Sheri would have done.

When the subject about my work came around, Mike almost came unglued with delight. "YOU do the design and the programming for your client's websites?"

I nodded. "I think they need to be done together as well as have everything tied to the company and marketing strategy. Even in my old job, the designers and programmers would work with management on the strategy formulation and then sit together as they worked. I occasionally go out with the guy that was my graphics artist. He taught me so much."

Grace said, "Oh, I thought the two of you were a couple."

Owen blurted out, "Oh, we are. We have... well... an open relationship."

Mike asked, "What would I have to do to hire you, Brie? We have a few problems with our website that no one seems able to fix, plus no one particularly cares for the design, and to say we have a marketing strategy of any kind is sort of a loud laugh."

I looked at Owen. This was his client. He looked at me and I smiled. He knew I had time for more billable hours that I could devote to them. He said, "I'm sure you could find a local source for your needs. To engage Brie, she'd have to fly back and forth more than I have in order to do right by your management team. Do you want the travel expenses on your budget?"

Mike waved dismissively. "Not a problem if we get a better online marketing and a site that solves the site navigation problems we can't seem to fix." I didn't say anything, but site navigation was one of my specialities. I knew how to finesse problems in that arena."

Mike added, "Can you come in tomorrow? Owen will be working with some of our network people, but you could talk with some of us and certainly get enough background to write a proposal to us. I shouldn't tell you this, but money is no object. The executive team told me yesterday that I'd better fix this or my ass is grass."

I chuckled, "Well, we don't want someone to mow you ass, so yes, I can come in; the same time as Owen or some other time?"

"Come in with Owen."

I shifted to having Grace talk about the teaching and research that she was doing. She was an anthropologist, and also studied corporate cultures. She talked about the three classes she taught, one undergrad and two graduate courses. She commented that she was looking for an area to specialize in for the coming two of three years, having finished up doing some corporate work. Again, I didn't say anything to follow-up.

We left and went to an intimate little Turkish restaurant that served superb food. I made friends with the waiter and then the owner and then the cook, even going into the kitchen to get the recipe for the meal I'd had. Grace went with me. We were very appreciative. They were all very pleased to have two very sexy women appreciate their menu items.

Owen picked up dinner because he could expense it back to Mike's company. We left a big tip and again thanked everyone.

As we drove back to Mike and Grace's house, she and I were in the backseat. She said, "You make a wonderful impression on people. You're so enthusiastic about life and everything."

I commented, "I wasn't always this way. I sought help to change the way I was over a year ago. I ended up with some great and intimate friends as a result." Grace asked me to elaborate and I did, leaving out the sexual side of my journey but implying it once or twice.

After we back in their living room, Grace asked me, "You said you have an open relationship. Does that mean sexually?"

I nodded. "That was the big missing piece of my life until a year ago. My friend Sheri and Maryann helped me fix that. Owen was part of the solution." I whispered, "He took my cherry, but it was an even more unique evening as it turned out."

She gestured. "More please."

"Well, Maryann and Sheri were there along with Luke and Jake. We all made love with each other as the night went on."

"So, you really lost your cherry to three men in one evening?" She gasped, but she was smiling and obviously aroused by what I'd implied.

I nodded.

Grace broke into a grin and squeezed my hand in hers, "Oh, I knew I liked you. I just wasn't sure why and now I do. I'm about to ask an embarrassing question that I give you permission to totally ignore if you want. I can be forward when I want. Are you and Owen swingers? Would you like to swap with us tonight?"

My head jerked around to Owen and then Mike. They'd been listening to the conversation. Mike looked eager and was smiling. Owen was thoughtful, but studied Grace to see whether she was teasing or serious.

Grace was a woman my friends would describe as 'easy on the eyes'. She was very pretty: a pretty face, curly streaked brunette hair, and an attractive figure. I knew Owen was interested, but there were all the complications of the existing and future business relationship.

Mike said mainly to Owen, "I'm glad Grace asked the question. I'd promised to bring home a nice man for her when I mentioned you last night. We have an open marriage, but haven't done much in that regard recently. We had some close friends on the faculty at Grace's university, but they moved away. We've missed those kinds of interactions."

I'd started slowly nodding at Owen yet he was nodding back.

I turned to Grace. "Well, your husband brought you a playmate home. You'd better go play with him." I nudged her in Owen's direction.

Grace was out of her chair like a shot and then was leaning over Owen kissing him. The kisses morphed into more serious romantic contact. She crawled into his lap. Her skirt rode up to her waist in that maneuver, and consequently displayed her bare pussy to the rest of us, but especially to Owen. She smiled at all of us between her kisses with her new lover. She was coming onto him in a strong way.

After a minute of some serious and romantic kisses between Owen and Grace, she somehow managed to shrug off the top of her dress, leaving her naked from waist up. Her dress was now bunched around her midsection. I thought she was pretty hot.

Mike was unperturbed with his wife's nudity. He was laughing at her antics. "She's overjoyed at your willingness. She can get carried away with her enthusiasm. I promise she'll calm down."

Mike seemed enthralled about how his wife was throwing herself at Owen. He'd said little, but the growing balloon in his Dockers was a sure sign of his arousal at what was happening. I wanted to make sure his wife's behavior was going to signal the path for the rest of the evening before I did anything too blatantly sexual.

Grace's display of her body and the kisses between Owen and her were quite acceptable in my book. I leaned turned and kissed Mike. He was very welcoming.

Mike held me close, "This is very exciting for both of us. We're wanted to find likeminded friends for a long time. I was hoping that Owen would find Grace interesting, and it appears he does. I didn't expect you to be along, and you will be like icing on the cake."

We started to make out and I took one of his hands and put it on my breast. He got into that scene in a millisecond, and moaned into my mouth. Soon enough that hand moved to my pussy, exposed as my skirt rode up to my hips as I sat in his lap.

Without any further invitation, I briefly stood up and yanked my dress from my body. If we were going to do this, I wanted to get started. Grace watched me, and followed my example right in front of Owen. Within seconds, there were two nude women wearing CFM shoes in the room.

Owen and Mike were slower to remove their clothing with our help. I had Mike naked from the waist down and had started to blow him as he shed his sport shirt. He swore at me, "God, Brie, you've got to teach Grace how to do that." I'd deep throated his cock and then turned my head back and forth.

I'd read that women are supposed to want lots of foreplay before sex. That was not the case with Grace or me that night. As soon as Grace got Owen hard, not a difficult task in any case, she mounted him cowgirl style and fed him one of her breasts as they started to oscillate their bodies together.

Mike was equally surprised when I duplicated Grace's eagerness on him. He had a talented mouth on my breasts, and filled my cunt with his cock. We were deep into each other's eyes as I slowly rose and fell on him. I held my breasts up to display them to him.

Mike picked me up while we were still connected and continuing to fuck, and walked us to a kitchen counter with comfy barstools. I got sat in a bar stool, and he continued to pummel my little love box. I loved the new position. He could also bend and suck on either of my tits, and certainly had a good view of everything going on in the room.

He was obviously fascinated and aroused by watching his wife of many years blatantly fucking with Owen. He told me, "I love to see her with another man's cock in her pussy."

Owen and Grace had changed to the missionary position, and he was just plowing into her body as she wrapped arms and legs around him and vocally urged him on.

Mike whispered to me, "She's really good at dirty talk." We both listened in to his wife.

"Fuck me, Owen. Keep that cock rockin' in my hot little vagina. I hope that I'm tight enough for you. You're pretty big and I like to be fucked by 'big'. Once I got fucked by another friend on the hood of his car at night in a restaurant parking lot. Other people watched, and I came several times and squirted. I left the hood of the car a mess, not to mention the condition we were in. There was cum and cunt juice everywhere. Do you eat pussy? We didn't get much of a chance. I love to be eaten. I love to suck, too. Sixty-nine? Oh, fuck me. The tip of your cock touches just the right places deep inside me. Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum again."

Mike told me in a low voice, "I'm so glad that Owen is satisfying for her. I hope he can go all night long with her."

"Oh, he will. Your wife is hot. I can go all night with her if he needs a rest, or are you constantly 'up' like this all night?" I was teasing and he knew it.

"You know I'll need to recuperate a little between our sessions, but I hope for several of them before I'm done for the night. I also look forward to seeing you and Grace get it on tonight. She's never done much with another female. You are one hot little number."

"I wasn't always like this. This is the new me as of about a year ago. I decided to become a complete person. I did zero social stuff before that, and certainly nothing sexual." I gasped, "Oh, fuck, you are hitting the right places."

Mike flipped my legs so they were over his shoulders and then continued to plow into my cunt. That position set his penis up to rub against all the right spots in my vagina. In that instant, I heard Sheri's voice telling me to stop using clinical terms for sex organs. I revised my thought; his cock was hitting my fucking G-spot inside my cunt. I chuckled but Mike didn't say anything.

Mike and I went another ten minutes and then he came deep inside me with about ten major thrusts as each surge of semen ejected with great force from his body. I loved feeling his jets and watching the ecstasy on his face. We made out some more, and then he slowly pulled from my body.

I said, "Eat me! Clean me."

"What?"

"You heard me. Eat me. Clean up the mess you made. Suck up that cum you just left in and on me. When you have some in your mouth, come and we'll snowball together." I'd turned the noun into a verb.

"Snowball?"

"We trade your cum back and forth. Go on, get to it before I drip on your floor." The floor was tile and wouldn't have been a problem, but I wanted it to sound like any drips were a disaster.

Mike slowly dipped down and started to kiss along my thighs, working toward my gaping vagina that I was sure was leaking his white jism from inside me.

"I'd also welcome an orgasm from your oral and finger skills if you happen to think in those terms." I could tell Mike had never done anything like this. I was pushing a boundary for him.

Mike did connect with my slit and very tentatively licked up some of the seepage from inside me. I could see the look of relief on his face when he realized that it didn't taste like shit or worse. His lapping accelerated and he added probing fingers inside me.

He did come up to me with a mouth full of our combined sexual fluids. We French kissed, and did a lot of trading the fluids back and forth. I watched as Mike got harder and harder as we did this. Just as I thought, the act of us cum swapping was turning him on.

Owen ate Grace's pussy to her amazement by doing the same thing that Mike did. When they started to snowball, Grace actually had an orgasm. She was very turned on. She was also constantly moaning or saying lewd things to inspire Owen.

Grace told Mike, "We are so going to have you eating my cunt after we fuck. This is wonderful, and better than our afterglow cuddling. I came again, too. This stuff is delicious."

After Mike and I swallowed the remainder of our lewd act, I descended and started blowing Mike again. He already gotten partially hard. As he swelled to a new readiness, I took hold of his cock and led him over to the sofa where Owen and Grace were making out and fondling each other.

"Make love to your wife," I told him. "Reassure her that you are going to stay with her for the rest of time."

I winked at Owen and he rose and left Grace alone. She immediately lay back and spread her legs. Mike was inside her in a flash, and they started their own sexual tango.

Owen and I made out and whispered to each other. I realized how I loved this man, yet we had all our playmates and open relationships.

After a few minutes, I told Owen to 'cut in' on Mike. He did, and picked up where Mike left off. Mike and I went to a big overstuffed chair and started to fuck again.

If this continued, we were going to have one helluva great relationship with this client and his wife.

12