Shifting Gears Ch. 14-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, which puzzled Allie. She asked, "Why are you laughing?"

I told her, "A little over a year ago, I approached Sheri -- who you met last night, and asked her the same thing and for the same reasons. I was an introvert, inexperienced, a virgin, had no street smarts about relationships, and didn't know squat about men or sex."

"Did she let you be her friend?"

"She did. I offered to pay her, too. I knew I'd take a lot of her time. She turned down the money, but she, and then her BFF Maryann, took me on as a cause. I was a baby bird with a broken wing that needed fixing. They fixed me, I guess; especially if you see me as a role model."

"I do. I like you, too."

"Don't you have a BFF your own age?"

"I have several friends, but I feel that over the past year I've just leapfrogged ahead of them in all the things I'm interested in. Last night's party put me a whole light year ahead of them. I think they would have been horrified by what went on. I was in seventh heaven."

I nodded in understanding. "So, now you need someone that's ahead of you rather than following behind."

"Precisely."

"I did some crazy things to loosen up and get used to all the relationship stuff. The situation around me now includes several serious boyfriends, but no one that I want to be exclusive with. They understand that and feel the same way.

"The other thing you should know is that by contemporary standards I am a slut. Some people might call me a whore, although I don't fuck for money. I do fuck for fun, and I have lots of fun. If you don't want a reputation as an easy fuck and a loose woman, you probably don't want me as a role model."

"I do. I loved last night. I would have kept fucking except the men all got tired."

"I've also done some pornography videos. Sheri got me into it, but it was my choice to do them. That was fun, but it furthered my reputation as a slut. Are you sure you want a porn star as a good friend?"

"I don't care. In fact, I think that's kind of cool. I'd like to do that, too. Could you show me what I need to do? I mean, I know you suck and fuck, but how do you get into the business?"

"I could, but I also don't want to get Sean in trouble for introducing us when my checkered past gets revealed to your mother."

Allie laughed, "She won't care. She might even be interested in doing some of her own videos."

"Sean indicated that he has an ongoing affair with your mother?"

"They're fuck buddies and have been for five years. She calls herself his MILF. My father has a honey a little older than me on the side and doesn't care what Mom does, but they still love each other. I think she started with Sean as a revenge fuck, but then liked it so much that she continued. I told you that Sean took my virginity two nights ago. He was so nice and so tender. He's a sweetheart. I can see what Mom likes about him. I'm sure we'll have some time together again."

I teased, "Do the mother-daughter thing with him -- both of you fuck him together. Also, do sexual things with your mother to entertain him. He'll never forget."

"Ooooh, good idea!"

I asked, "So, friend, where do you want to start?"

"Help me be like you."

"Do you have a way you'd like to start doing that?"

Allie shrugged, and looked helpless. I leaned in and kissed her. We did that for a little while.

Finally, I said, "Do you wear sexy clothes to school or just around?" That's one way that Sheri and Maryann started me to change.

"Not really. I could do more, but the school has rules and regulations about that kind of thing: nipples and pussies can't show, skirts or shorts must be at least six-inches below your crotch, no cleavage, and so on. There are exceptions for gym and cheerleading."

"Do you cheerlead?"

"No, I was too afraid of rejection to try out."

"Hmmm. What happens when school ends? Where do kids in your class go to hangout?"

"There's an ice cream place near the high school, the Westfield mall, and, of course, there are after-school sports.

I laid out a plan of action for her that skirted the school's dress code, but would get her 'out there'. I also gave her the 'pussy and tit flash' challenge. She laughed but liked that idea. I added in some extensive flirting with a male in her class that wasn't already taken. I suggested she look at the class nerds, and pick a handsome one, and then make his day by fucking his brains out.

I also asked her to plan on attending Jake's next party, and to even see whether she could become close enough to a fuck buddy to bring him. I gave her the vital requirements.

Allie liked my ideas and even offered some possible elaborations. I also urged her to talk to her mother about some of the topics that seems to have been avoided in her household... and they'd never been on the table in mine either.

I gave her a copy of the book entitledThe Ethical Slut. If there was one book that represented my philosophy about life, sex, and relationships, that was the one. I told her that later, as we got her a little more savvy about deep relationships, we'd also have her readOpen Marriage, an older book but just as applicable today as it was in the 1970s when it was first published. Nothing has been written since either of those that encapsulates the principles guiding my life.

I again had with her the reverse of the discussion I'd had with Sheri over a year earlier about living her own life and not trying to duplicate mine. I think she got it.

Allie went home and I used the rest of the day to work on 'Flowers by Candy' website and marketing campaign. Kevin came back about seven o'clock and we went out for dinner at a Greek restaurant. We watched some TV and made love, and went to bed.

I got some texts every few days from Allie that were like her reporting into me about her accomplishments in the areas we'd discussed.Watched some great porn last night. Wardrobe malfunction today after gym [embarrassed emoji]. Forgot undies and didn't sit in ladylike position in class. Finished readingHow to Flirt and then did a lot of that. Picked nice boy to target. Had great make out session after school [happy face emoji]. Got felt up and fingered -- trying not to be too easy. Was easy yesterday -- took his virginity.

Allie's messages were concise but together told the story of a girl evolving into having sex as part of her life. Of course, at Jake's party she'd gotten the complete indoctrination. She was revisiting that route with a more normal progression that even I had never done and with at least one male closer to her own age.

I was busy almost every night with one of my favorite men: Owen, Kevin, Luke, Sean, Jake, Ryan, and Blake. I was also in touch with Mike, Grace, Chad, and Grace in Denver, mostly about my progress on work.

I did make some sexts to Chad and Mike, and got very enthusiastic replies that they wanted more of that type of thing. I thought of several ways to do that electronically, and then for variety I even mailed each of them some photos that I printed out. A few weren't just of me -- I got Sheri, Maryann, and Allie involved to spice things up, and then some really raunchy pics with me doing various things with guy's dicks.

I had a phone conversation with Allie one day about being an active participant in the sex she had with men and women. She didn't quite understand, so I had each of us get online to the same porn website.

I called up one video I knew of a guy and girl fucking. For the most part she just lay there and he plowed his cock into her pussy. Occasionally, she'd squeeze her breasts, but otherwise she was inert mass of human flesh lying there being fucked.

In the next video I had her look at, the guy and girl started to fuck, and her hips were moving almost as much as his. She was fucking back. He'd drive into her, and she'd push into him. It didn't matter what position they were in; the girl was an active participant.

I got Allie to see the difference, and then to pledge to always be an active participant. I'd had the same lesson from Sheri, and I could attest that fucking back made the session hotter, full of greater pleasure, and guaranteed to deliver more orgasms.

I usually saw Allie on the weekends. She was dressing more provocatively. She also had a few conversations with her mother, mostly about relationships and how to negotiate their terms and conditions. For the first time as a teen, she felt she had the complete story about her mother and father's strange open marriage and relationship, and how Sean fit into it.

Allie said that her mother really liked the idea of a mother-daughter sex session with Sean someday soon. I had to promise that I wouldn't say anything when I saw him next. I bet he'd end up with smile that wouldn't disappear for several years.

I also urged Allie to get her mother to come to one of Jake's parties and try on the orgy for size. I was sure that neither she or Sean would care, and she might have ball being portrayed as is fuck-buddy MILF.

Allie joined Sheri, Maryann, and me the afternoon before Jake's next party. She'd decided that her new 'boyfriend' Derek would be a great addition to the party.

Allie told us about Derek: tall, almost gangly; computer nerd; senior in high school and over eighteen; the stamina of a race horse and almost that much in pleasure; open to new ideas but creative. "Derek is super horny all the time. We've been fucking after school at his house or mine, and he can go three times in an hour for several hours. He's a force to be reckoned with. I'm glad I found him. He'll be popular at the party, especially with the three of you. He just keeps cumming."

"Did you tell him about us or the party?"

"About the party, only that there was a lot of sex. I described each of you and showed him some pictures that I had on my phone. A couple of them were the ones we sent to your friends in Denver where we were nude and playful. I told him how horny and gorgeous each of you were, and how you'd each love his cock to death. We were fucking at the time and he came like a banshee."

Sheri, Maryann, and I grinned conspiratorially at each other.

We had Allie strip. She still had her bush of pubic hair. The three of us make quick work of that with a trim and shave, leaving only a landing strip of flaxen pubic hair to titillate her suitors.

We dressed up Allie to be the sexiest of any of us. She had on a dark blue gossamer crop top that did a beautiful job of displaying her cute teenage breasts and leaving her midsection bare. We gave her a tennis skirt I had that rode low on her hips with a hemline right at the same altitude as her pussy lips. We added in some fish net stockings and her Come-Fuck-Me shoes and she was a pretty little tart.

We did her makeup and her blonde hair in a French twist. We then did each other's clothes, makeup, and hair. We were a tarty group, not quite ready for the street corner, but not likely welcome in any church either.

We went over to Jake's home on the barrier island in one car. As we did, we gave Allie some challenges for the evening: fuck two people you've never met before; do some MMF and FFM sex; and have sex in a very public location so that people can watch you perform. Allie was blushing even as we made the suggestions. We promised we'd be right there with her.

Coming in the door, Jake greeted each of us with some hugs and kisses. He crooned, "Four stone cold foxes. The party is now complete." Maryann poked at him. "You'd better think I'm hot; you're going to marry me."

Jake knew who his friends were, despite his rapid accumulation of wealth. Maryann had suggested a prenuptial agreement before Jake did. Sheri and I had both gone on dates with him and made sure to keep things simple and inexpensive. I knew there was difference between having money on paper and actually having money in your wallet or checking account. One didn't imply the other.

Unlike his earlier parties, Jake had a catering crew for this event. He'd decided that he didn't want Maryann or himself to be burdened with thinking about the bars, hors d'oeuvres, or the rest of the meal for the guests. The invitation list, he told me, was up to about fifty people, but usually two-thirds attended, plus a few brought like-minded guests.

As we strolled into the living room, a handsome waiter confronted us to take our order for drinks. He was topless and looked like a Chippendale dancer. He had a nametag on his belt that identified him as Todd.

I gave my wine order and asked in a coy tone, "Are you here for the entire evening?"

Todd smiled at me. "I'm here as long as you need me." He was a championship flirter.

I swooned as he walked away. I noticed that the waitresses were wearing little black waitress outfits. They were almost topless, only with the bib front to the dress slightly covered their tits, and leaving lots of side boob falling out of the dress. Each of them wore CFM shoes. I wondered about what other services all these people provided.

We got our drinks and had a few of the snacks, and then got rushed by two friendly women I recognized: Grace and Candy.

"Grace! Candy! What are you doing here? I didn't think you could come?"

Grace spoke, "We came, but not Mike or Chad. They both had different mandatory attendance business events over the weekend. Rather than sit home and pine away, we decided to fly here for the weekend party. We got here late last night and wanted to surprise you. Jake invited us to stay here, so we did. We also met a couple of the other overnight guests -- males, I might add. We've been busy ever since we got here, and even have a big jump on party activities."

"That's so great. How long are you here for?

Candy said, "We have to fly back leaving here at three p.m. tomorrow, so this is just a quick visit."

"For a sex party," I teased.

Candy swooned, "I know. It's so good. We've already fucked five guys today; Jake's house guests."

Suddenly, Allie made an exclamation and ran inside towards the front door.

Allie came back about a minute later leading a young man her age. He had on plaid Bermuda shorts and a striped shirt, along with geeky sandals. He had the remains of some acne still visible on his cheeks. Inwardly, I groaned. This kid needed a makeover.

"Girls, this is Derek. He's the guy I told you about. Derek this is Grace, Candy, Sheri, Brie, and Maryann. He shook each of our hands.

Allie waxed eloquent about him. "Derek remembers everything. He has an eidetic memory."

Derek interjected, "A photographic memory. I just remember a lot without needing to use any memory tricks, like saying someone's name five times or writing something down."

Several of the women gushed about his apparent skill.

Allie went on, obviously teasing her friend, "He remembers all the porn videos we've watched and all of our discussions about sex as we've made love. He's really unique."

I teased Derek, "So, you can close your eyes and replay a movie. That must make it handy to masturbate when you're not near your computer."

Derek blushed up a lovely scarlet color and just, "Errr, yah."

Grace tried to soften the blow. "Does your skill make school easier?"

He recovered, "Oh, yes. I read a page and I've learned that material. All my courses are AP or advance placement. They try to get me to think more about the material rather than just parrot back various facts. I'm also having to integrate across disciplines. Some of my teachers like to test me about how much I know relationally. Can I turn a bunch of data into some lessons and knowledge? I can, and I'm getting better."

Jake joined us and explained about the catering situation, the meals, and also introduced a few other new guests as they came by our conversation circle. Many were hunky males.

Grace brought three handsome men over to our circle and introduced three of her new friends who'd stayed over at Jake's the prior night: Roy, Ken, and Gabe. They all worked on the east coast of the state, but had driven over for the party. They'd known Jake for years.

Grace winked at me, thereby signalling that some of her new lovers had included these three. I made a note to try all of them.

Candy introduced two other men from the overnight group: Doug and Cord. During all the introductions we also met some new women. This was going to be a fun evening.

12