All Comments on 'Shifting Gears Ch. 20-22'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Good episode, only downside for me was that, no one roped her mum and dad into their little group and `uptight' mummy got turned into an insatiable bi-sexual three hole enthusiast, but there is time to rope her in.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

Once again SteveWallace has lost me. When I began reading this story I was very interested in it for its erotic content. When he started going off on tangents about the inner workings of business or flight instruction he lost me. If I wanted that I would look up how to fly on You Tube. I read LitEROTICA for the erotica. Most of his stories have that, but the value is diminished by all of the extraneous verbiage that detracts from the plot. In this case an introverted young woman changing her life and having a lot of sexy fun. Can we read about that? My apologies to the author but I cannot read this series any further. We need more "Doc And The Porn Star" or "Here's Jim and Edie Again".

Sparky134Sparky134almost 3 years ago

Always love Steve Wallace's stories. Just a very pleasant read. Thanks!!

5 / 5 !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES