Shifting Gears Ch. 20-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to see where this was going, so I nodded encouragingly to them. She'd seen us -- or they both had.

Roz went on, "Your party involved... sex. I confess that we spied on you. Our balcony is only twenty feet from yours. We heard the noise and went outside in the dark. I guess you couldn't see us, or if you did, nobody stopped what they were doing.

"We saw several couples come and go to make love on your balcony chaises. They changed partners. You both were in that activity. It was so... arousing. Brent and I made love outdoors as we watched you. I'm sorry for our being peeping Toms, but... we couldn't resist.

"We talked about it all that night, and since then the subject has been all we can think about. We'd like to participate and be part of your circle of friends." She sighed, "If that's too presumptuous, please tell us and we'll leave and never mention it all again. We'll still like you."

Roz had laid it all out there for us to consider and discuss.

I looked at Owen and he was looking at me. I winked and the corners of his mouth turned up slightly.

Owen turned to the two of them, "So, let me get this straight, you want to have sex with us?"

Brent nodded, "More than that, actually, especially after meeting you. We'd like to develop a good friendship with you. We don't want to upset your relationship and certainly not have ours fractured. I guess we want what's called a Friends-With-Benefits relationship. Even though we've been here three years, we haven't met many people. Many people here are retired. We tried online dating but that looked kind of weird, so we withdrew from that."

Owen persisted. "You should know that we have many friends that would probably want to take advantage of the situation with you, as well as us. You only saw some of them that night. We did not know that we were being watched, by the way."

I added, "Yes, we're swingers, you might say. Is that what you really want?"

Roz nodded. "We talked about it. Neither of us has a lot of sexual experience, but we have enough to see that it would be a lot of fun, highly arousing, and would help us develop new friends in the city.

"Moreover, the activities involve nobody where we work, so that doesn't complicate that situation at all. We're a thousand miles away from family, so that's not an issue either. It just seemed like an opportunity to ask you that we might never find again. I apologize if this is inappropriate." She looked like she was getting ready to bolt for the front door.

"And you've talked about this and the ramifications on your marriage?" Owen asked carefully.

Brent nodded, "Extensively. We both seem to have energized libidos, and want this as an outlet for part of our social and sexual lives."

I asked Roz, "How will you feel if you watch Brent and I naked and fucking on the sofa you're sitting on? Imagine that he'd have his big cock in my tight little fuck hole, and we'd keep going for a long time. We'd be kissing and making out, too. Could you watch that and not be upset?"

Roz nodded kind of energetically. "It'd be so hot to see that. I'm hopeful."

I turned to Brent, "And Brent, imagine that Owen and our friend Sean are romancing Roz on this other sofa. They strip away her clothing and their own, and then eat her cunt and suck her breasts until the nipples are white hot. Then one of the men carefully slides his cock into her ass, as the other makes full use of her pussy. She's being DPed, and is now fucking two cocks. She has orgasm after orgasm. What do you feel?"

Brent nodded. "I'd probably ejaculate spontaneously. Would I be jealous? Maybe, but only that I couldn't deliver the kind of pleasure to her that those two men do. It'd make me try harder to please my partner."

"Have you done this before?" Owen asked.

The both shook their heads.

I stood and went to Brent. I got him to stand and then slammed my body tightly against his and instigated a kiss that was sure to inspire his carnal feelings for me. It took him by surprise, but after fifteen seconds or so, he got with the agenda. At one point, I peeled my t-shirt off; I wore no bra. His hands and then his mouth were on my tits in record time.

Secretly, I was watching Roz to see how she'd react. Off-hand, I could see no reaction other than what I'd call curiosity. She licked her lips a lot. I gave Owen a head nod, and he took on Roz. The two of them started to make out. She seemed beyond eager.

Owen unbuckled Roz's Bermuda shorts and pushed them down her legs. She kicked them aside. She was wearing bikini undies. As they kissed, he worked his hand into her panties and started to finger her slit. He worked fast, but then I guessed that Roz was worked up and highly receptive.

I turned Brent's head. "Look at your wife. My boyfriend has his fingers in her cunt. He's feeling where only you've been since you started going together. If he keeps that up, she'll have an orgasm, and then she's going to want him to fuck her. He has a great cock that'll give her a lot of pleasure. Do you want that? Are you upset?" I tried to push him in a negative direction.

Brent moaned, "That's so fuckin' hot. I love seeing that happen with her. It's so much better than what I thought. I'm so turned on."

"You can finger me. I'd like that. I love a couple of fingers moving around in my tight little cooter. I hope you like to eat pussy, too. I love to have a guy go down on me for hours at a time. I can keep cumming, plus it's so empowering."

A moan from a few feet away redirected our attention back to Owen and Roz. She was naked, and the two of them were together on the sofa. Owen had shed his shirt and had three fingers jammed in her pussy, and had obviously just given here an orgasm. We could both see the wetness on Owen's hand where Roz's fluids had covered them as she ejaculated.

Before anyone could say a word, Roz dropped in front of Owen and yanked his pants off. She inhaled his cock. Owen was definitely and pleasantly surprised.

I used the act to further taunt Brent. "Oh, look at what your wife is doing. She's sucking down all that man meat before it goes into her snug little pussy." I shifted gears, "Are you sure that's what you want to see happen? You know you can't undo this after it's done. You can't un-see it when they do it -- and they will in only a minute or two, if I know Owen. If you want to stop it, now is the time to speak."

Brent shook his head. "I never wanted to see anything more." He turned to me, "I want to be with you, too. I watched you Saturday night with the others on the balcony and I came in Roz three times. God, you are sexy. Your group sex party turned us on like nothing else ever has."

I stripped the rest of our clothes away. I also told Owen to go for the gold.

Brent went down on me after we were both naked. He understood cunnilingus, and certainly didn't need instruction from me. He had a long and talented tongue, and could get it pretty far inside my pussy.

As that was happening, I watched Owen applying his tongue and mouth to Roz. I knew it might not be better, but it would be different and that would be all it took to really get to her.

I had an orgasm, and as I was recovering, I watched Roz roll into one off Owen's tongue. He was also worming three fingers into her gorgeous little pussy. I could hear the squishing sounds from her pussy.

At that point, Owen presented his cock to Roz again. She sucked the whole thing down without any hesitation. She could easily deep throat him, and he was not a small man. I wondered where she got her experience. Later, I'd ask her.

When he was very hard again, she lay back in invitation. Owen accepted her offer with a polite RSVP that involved slowly sinking every millimeter of his cock into Roz's sweet little hairy pussy. Roz came again just from the action of taking in his cock. I love orgasmic women.

I maneuvered Brent around, sucked on him to severe hardness, and then directed him to my pussy as I lay back in the plush chair that I'd been in. Brent sank right in and immediately started to go to town at a fairly rapid oscillation rate.

"Hey, Brent, slow down and enjoy the scenery." I was laughing. He was almost as eager as Roz.

He almost stopped.

"Look at your wife. Watch how Owen's cock is just splitting her apart. Do you like that, see her with another cock buried in her cunt? You're buried in my little fuck box, and you feel really nice. Do you think you'd like to do this on a more frequent basis?"

Brent moaned, "Oh, God, yes. You feel so good. Oh, God, I'm cumming."

I felt the body surges as he thrust into my core with his, and then the jets of his semen splattering against my cervix. He was well in there.

I expected Brent to slow down and stop, but he didn't. After his apparent orgasm, that I had felt inside me, he started up again, now sloshing into his own sloppy seconds. I'd cum with him, and wasn't going to complain if he was going to do it all again.

Sure enough, we fucked for another ten minutes, and then Brent blasted a second load into me.

Again, he didn't withdraw, but just kind of picked up where he left off with a third round of fucking. This guy was like Allie's boyfriend Derek. He could just keep going.

In the meanwhile, I had watched Roz and Owen have a nice long fuck, the kind Owen loves and is capable of stretching out for over an hour. He'd cum like gallons in her pussy and after some romance, he'd slid down her body again, and started lapping up his cum.

Owen had told me that he liked eating his cum, and for that matter anybody's cum if it was in a friendly pussy. Roz was friendly, and she was totally amazed at what he'd done. He brought some of the fluids up and they snowballed the residue as they made out. The lewd act gave Roz another orgasm.

The snowball just made Brent harder and longer, and he fucked me with more energy. "You're right. My wife is swapping a guy's cum with him, after he put it in her pussy. I love seeing that. God, this is so hot."

Brent soon came a third time in my pussy. He slowed down to a stop and asked, "Should I keep going?"

"Let's stop for a while," I suggested. He pulled out of me and I could almost feel the leaking of his cums start.

I got Brent's attention. "Hey Babe, you have to clean me. Use your mouth. I think that's sexy. You saw Owen do that to your wife. You do it to me. If you want, I'll snowball with you."

Brent didn't look too sure of what I had just asked of him, but he did kneel in front of the chair and study the landscape of my pussy and my gaping vagina. I could feel the slow seepage start of his ejaculations. He took a very tentative taste of his own white fluid leaking from my hole.

Apparently, the taste wasn't too bad, because he took another swipe with his tongue, and then another and another. Soon, he was in there with fingers, mouth, and tongue going to work on me. I suggested the snowball, and we tried that. He took to the whole situation like a duck to water. I think even Roz and Owen were surprised. It had taken Owen several weeks to get to the stage Brent had jumped to.

Gradually, the energetic fucking that had been taking place, plus the cleanup activities, ceased. We were all sitting close together, nude. I asked in an innocent tone, "Is that what you were thinking about?"

There was some laughter. Roz said, "God, yes. I loved what we just did for a hundred reasons. I want to do it again, and I hope you're willing."

I winked at Owen. We both knew we had high libidos. The likelihood that either of us would ever turn down something like what just happened was about zero.

I asked, "Would you like to engage like this with a much larger group of people at a sexy house party?"

Brent and Roz both nodded eagerly. "Yes, please. Tell us what we have to do to get invited?"

"I'll let you know. A close friend of mine is the hostess. Many of the people you saw from your balcony peeping will be there, along with many others. I'll tell you more about it after I get the green light to invite you. If it were my decision, you'll be there."

Owen said, "Just to take stock of what happened over the past hour, are you two feeling all right about each other, about your marriage, and about us. We kind of jumped into things." His voice sounded his concern for the couple.

Brent said, "We had done a lot of the preparatory discussions with each other, so I think we're find. I'm fine with what happened with Roz, our marriage, and with me. I'm grateful beyond word to break through that barrier in our thinking."

Roz said, "I agree. I'm just feeling so elated. I'm soaring. Thank you, Owen... and Brie. I look forward to doing this again very soon."

Owen laughed, "Come by anytime we're home. On the other side of things, I recommend you talk about what happened and how you feel with each other tomorrow or the next day. Don't sugar coat things, either."

Roz asked, "Will Brie and you, do that?"

Owen laughed. He said, "We've moved beyond the need to do that, I think. But if either of us feel the need, we know we can do that."

Roz said, "If I had my way, we'd do this again tomorrow night... and the night after... and the night after." She giggled.

I laughed, "Bring it on."