Shifting Perspectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Kyle, you're making my brain and body all confused and excited!"

He chuckled and adjusted his hips to push his cock's head against her pussy. It welcomed him in and squeezed his entire shaft as he buried himself down to the root.

"Yyyeeeeessssss!" Helen sighed happily.

Kyle drew himself out, then forced himself deep once more. He ground his pelvis against her ass, and she cooed with pleasure.

He stroked in and out slowly and pressed against her ass on each downstroke. He felt her trembling and squirming against him.

When he pulled out this time, he let the head slip out and drew it up to press on her asshole. Helen surprised him by pushing back against him. He popped inside, the tight ring of muscle squeezing the end of his cock. Helen threw her head back as she moaned aloud. Kyle rocked his hips and teased her tight orifice with shallow strokes.

"Kyle!" she yelped and sucked her breath between her teeth before driving herself back against him to get more cock in her ass. She managed another inch and a half before she held very still. "So full!" she moaned quietly.

He moved back to slowly fucking her pussy. Her moaning was constant now, and one of her hands was busy rubbing her clit as he stroked deep inside.

When he pulled free again, Helen was ready for him. When he lined up the head against her ass, she pushed back hard and took half of his cock deep inside.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Kyle! My ass, oh my god!" She was shaking hard.

Once her trembling settled a little, he began slow-stroking her tight, hot ass until she squealed.

"Kyle! I'm coming! It's too much!"

He was relieved as he was right on the edge. "Me too!" He only managed three more strokes before he came hard, filling her depths.

Kyle could feel Helen's body pulsing with her release. He eased himself out, and she sucked in a breath. As he eased himself down on the mattress next to her, she watched him from the corner of her eye as she gasped for breath.

"Are you okay?" Kyle asked.

She nodded. "You think I'm a slut, don't you?"

Kyle choked on a sudden laugh as he suppressed it. "What made you ask that?!? No! Absolutely not! You're by no means a slut!"

She rolled onto her side so she could face him. She worried her bottom lip between her teeth until he gently touched her lip to pull it free.

"I got so excited when we were... together in the parking lot. Then... when you put it in... my ass! I've never done anything like that before! It was so naughty, and it made me so hot! That makes me a slut!"

Kyle shook his head as he held her eyes with his.

"It does not. It makes you a woman discovering what makes her feel good. You are a very passionate and sexy woman! Enjoying sex is not a crime!"

The twinkle in Helen's eyes showed him she was feeling better.

"Are you going to tell me the news you received at the party?" Kyle asked.

Helen yawned, pouted, then chuckled. "Tomorrow. You've worn me out."

Kyle leaned forward and gave her a sweet kiss. She closed her eyes and smiled.

When he slipped out of bed, her eyes opened again. "Where are you going?"

He smiled back at her. "We left our clothes by the front door. I'll be right back." She was on top of the sheets, so he pulled them down under her then pulled them over her.

Kyle left the room and stopped by the washroom in the guest bedroom to freshen up.

He carefully made his way through the darkened condo to the front door, where he picked up their clothes.

He carried them to the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the town outside. There was a little more light here, so he could neatly fold the clothes. As he was naked, he didn't want to turn on any lights.

"Kyle?"

He turned toward the entrance to the hall and saw Skye standing there in a sexy little babydoll nightie.

"What are you doing up?" he asked quietly.

"I couldn't sleep. I had the nightmare again earlier this evening. I've been up for a while. Then I heard you and mum get home and have a little fun. It sounded so hot! Now I can't sleep without a little relief."

He shook his head with a grin. She was such a demanding young wench.

He'd finished folding the clothes, so he left them on the coffee table and walked over to Skye. She was leaning against the wall, enjoying the play of light and shadow on his naked body.

She reached out and took his hand to guide him into her bedroom. She closed the door and led him to her bed. On the bedside table, a lava lamp was throwing warm red light over the area.

"Nice touch," Kyle said, gesturing to the lamp.

"I find it soothing to watch," Skye said with a smile of her own.

Kyle stood next to the bed, and Skye sat. She reached out to take his relaxed cock in her hand and smiled a little sadly.

"What was going through my head when I picked Owen for a boyfriend?"

"You thought he might be exciting? From the moment we met, you've shown a strong desire to stir shit up regardless of the outcome. You seem to get a thrill from living dangerously."

She pouted. "It was exciting until it became terrifying!"

"You know you deserve better, right? You don't have to settle for a monster like Owen," Kyle said.

Glancing up at Kyle, she leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock. She grinned at how he twitched in response. "Someone like you?"

He shook his head. "Aim higher."

She leaned back to look at him in surprise. "You're teasing, right?"

"No, seriously, you can do better," he stated.

She released his cock and dropped back on her elbows to look at Kyle in confusion. He took that opportunity to kneel next to the bed between her knees. He slid his hands up the outside of her thighs and felt her tremble. He saw her suck in a breath and bite her lip as she knew what Kyle was going to do next, and she deeply craved it.

He could also see that she was conflicted. She wanted to address his self-deprecating statement, but she desired the pleasure he could give her more. That told Kyle all he needed to know about their relationship, and it didn't really upset him as he knew his feelings for her were equally casual.

He tugged her hips to bring her to the edge of the mattress. Before she could react, he dipped down and tenderly kissed the soft skin of her inner thigh.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped softly.

"You enjoy this?" he said as he kissed her close to her pussy.

She made an odd sound that sounded like a choked-off laugh mixed with a squeal. She looked embarrassed by the noise.

When he pressed the flat of his tongue against the slightly swollen lips of her pussy, her whole body jolted.

He stroked her well, pressing firmly with his tongue, and she grabbed his head as her body shook. He changed up his moves to keep her reacting with maximum intensity.

She made the sweetest mews of need between her gasps.

He could feel her muscles beginning to tighten, so he pumped two fingers into her as he increased his attentions on her soft lips and clit.

"OH GEEZUS, KYLE! FUCK!"

Skye's legs were shaking as her imminent orgasm threatened to white out her brain. She screamed soundlessly as he overstimulated her stiff clit. When he sensed she was done, he pulled back and licked his fingers clean as she panted for breath.

He could see her eyes rolling as she struggled to stay awake. He gently lifted her to move her up the mattress and pulled the sheets over her body. He kissed her forehead, and she made a noise of protest as she didn't want him to leave.

"Sleep, Skye. I'm tired, so I'm going to bed," he whispered, and she finally allowed herself to drift off.

Kyle went back to the washroom in the guest bedroom and freshened up again.

Contrary to what he told Skye, he didn't feel sleepy at all. He went to Helen's door, but she was snoring softly. Finally, he went to the guest bedroom, climbed on the bed, and leaned back against the headboard with his notebook PC on his lap. He worked on his portfolio and reviewed stock trends. He made notes on a few interesting companies.

When he finally shut down for the night, he saw it was approaching three.

He didn't know what was planned for the day, but he hoped it didn't require a sharp mind.

Chapter 5

After dropping the rental suit, Helen and Skye took Kyle to a local restaurant they occasionally frequented on the weekends and enjoyed brunch. The owners stopped by to chat with the ladies, and Kyle was introduced to them. He was truly enjoying being immersed in the local culture and listened with rapt attention to their accents.

The food was very good, and definitely not fancy. He felt totally at ease.

Helen looked like she might burst into excited giggles at any moment. She had yet to fill them in on the news she'd received the night before at the party, and she said she wanted to take them out for brunch first.

Skye wasn't quite as exuberant as she typically was. Kyle caught her watching him for the third and final time, so he put down his utensils and focused on her.

"What's wrong?"

Her eyes went wide as she shook her head vigorously. "Nothing! I'm good!"

"If that's the case, why are you watching me when I'm not looking your way?" he asked.

She smiled cheekily. "How do you know I'm watching you if you're not watching me?"

He just locked his eyes on hers and waited. Finally, she threw her hands in the air.

"Fine!" she exclaimed dramatically. "What you said last night is stuck in my head."

He shook his head as he had no idea what she was talking about. Helen watched with interest.

"You said I should set my sights on someone better than you, and that self-criticism seemed a little harsh. We think you're amazing! I don't understand why you feel differently," Skye insisted.

"You said something similar to me at the party," Helen recalled.

Kyle leaned back in his chair. "It's not like I think I'm evil or bad. I just see I have a way to go before I'd be... worthy of being someone's partner."

The ladies shared a look then Helen put her hand on his. "We can't imagine what makes you feel unworthy. We're all too critical of ourselves--"

"That's true, but we're also the products of our upbringing. As much as we'd like to think we're masters of our own destinies, truthfully, we follow the programming our parents fed into our heads. Sometimes that's not such a good thing. I'm thankful for everything my mother gave me. If I were simply emulating her behavior, I wouldn't feel this way. The fact is, my father's influence surfaced recently and led to my hurting someone who truly didn't deserve it. I wasn't sufficiently vigilant in watching for signs of his behavior in me. I can't consider entering a relationship until I'm sure I can protect my partner from what my mother went through."

He saw the two women were giving him sad looks, so he held up his hands. "It's a work in progress deal. I'm taking it day to day, and generally, I'm happy. You don't need to give me the puppy dog eyes."

That got a smile from the mother and daughter.

"Are you going to fill us in on the news you got last night?" Kyle asked Helen, hoping to change the subject.

She smiled excitedly at them. "Kyle, you were right about the purpose of all those questions directed at me during dinner. I was being interviewed. Kate Harriott is our chief hospital administrator. She's retiring, and she wants me to take the job beginning next year."

"That's amazing! Congratulations!" Kyle exclaimed as Skye leaped to her feet to rush to her mother's side to give her a hug.

"Obviously, you impressed the hell out of them!" Kyle suggested, and Helen shrugged happily with a broad smile on her face.

"What would you like to do today to celebrate?" he asked.

"We thought it would be fun to take you to see the sights in London," Helen suggested.

Kyle nodded. "I'm all yours!"

"Maybe we should just take him home to bed, then!" Skye said with a sly grin.

The waiter chose that moment to appear next to clear the table. The older man froze as his eyes moved between the ladies and Kyle. Only Skye's face remained blush-free.

Once they settled the bill, they headed over to the Twickenham train station and caught one to London's Waterloo station. Helen and Skye each took an elbow and led him outside to begin his tour of some tourist spots.

They began with the London Eye to give him a magnificent view of the entirety of London. Helen wasn't entirely comfortable with heights. At least, that was her excuse for clinging to him.

Skye got her chance to squeeze herself against Kyle on the taxi ride over to the Tower Bridge.

They had to cut short their visit to the bridge as Helen had tickets for the showing of the Crown Jewels in the Tower of London. While the ladies were awestruck by the jewelry, Kyle was just enjoying their enthusiasm.

"Fancy bobbles don't catch your eye?" Helen asked him.

He smiled and shook his head. "My priorities are a little different these days. I wouldn't mind doing a little shopping, though. You wouldn't happen to know a good spot for shops, would you?"

As he'd expected, their eyes lit up with excitement.

A whirlwind taxi ride later, they were in the middle of a shopping district with little boutique shops. He was enthralled with the architecture and feeling of antiquity. The neighborhood was gorgeous! Helen boasted there were several other similarly lovely shopping areas within walking distance.

"This is the difference between here and what you find in Canada and the States!" he said, gesturing around them as they glanced at what he saw. "History! Some of these shops look like they've been operating since before my country became a country! This is amazing!"

He hooked his arm through both Sky's and Helen's and guided them towards what looked like a very stylish dress shop.

As they moved through the shop, Kyle caught Helen's eye. "Tomorrow's Christmas Eve. What do you normally do for Christmas?"

She smiled gently. "We used to visit my parents, but they've both passed on. I have a younger brother, but he moved up to Manchester, rarely calls, and never visits. He's, unfortunately, very much the brat he was when we grew up."

"Not seeing Uncle Frank is no hardship," Skye said as she strolled by. "His kids are jerks, and his wife behaves like she's the bloody Queen."

Helen snorted softly and nodded. "So, these days, we just celebrate it ourselves. Sometimes we invite over one of Skye's friends as not all of them celebrate Christmas." She turned to Skye as she tried to recall. "Which of your friends was it last year? Priya something?"

"Singh. Priya Singh. Kyle got to meet her at the formalwear shop," Skye said with a stiff smile.

Kyle moved to stand behind her and massaged her shoulder muscles.

"Uhhh, Kyle, that feels so good!" she moaned a little too loud.

Eyes turned in their direction, some disapprovingly.

He sighed as the girl was shameless. He looked back at Helen, who was smiling at them. He continued. "So, you don't mind me crashing your Christmas plans?"

Both made sounds of protest. "We're thrilled to have you join us for Christmas!" Helen insisted. "How did you celebrate Christmas at home?"

"Pre or Post Gwen?" he asked with a grin.

Helen raised an eyebrow at him as she held a blouse up to her chest. "Pre, please." Kyle nodded at her choice, and she grinned happily.

He paused for a moment as his mind took him back. "Well, Mom loved Christmas, so we did the decorating thing pretty early in December, but we only got a tree on Christmas eve when they went on sale. We'd decorate it after dinner, then we'd open one present. It was always pajamas." He smiled fondly as he recalled the variety of PJs he'd worn. "The next morning, we'd empty our stockings then open the main present. I always gave her some art I made at school or at home. She'd always surprise me with something unexpected, but it showed she was listening. Nothing too expensive but always something I needed. Dinner on Christmas day was a turkey. Never very big, but enough for two or three people during the years Dad was home. We'd go for a long walk at night on Christmas Day, holding hands, enjoying the lights of the houses in the neighborhood."

He saw they were beginning to look a little teary-eyed, so he moved the conversation forward. "What about New Year? What plans do you have for that this year?"

Helen was pulled back from her thoughts. "Ah, yes! Well, there's an annual New Year's party that my family, the Livingstons, have been attending for generations. There are actually several family lines involved as it's related to a regional family history society." She paused. "It's where I originally met my ex-husband."

A lightbulb went on for Kyle. "Ah. He attends every year as well?"

Helen nodded as she bit her lip nervously.

Skye couldn't contain her disgust. "Yeah, he was there last year with the skank he left Mum for."

Kyle thought about that. While it was a little uncomfortable to realize he might be eye candy to piss off Helen's ex, he realized he didn't seriously mind as it was for Helen and Skye. They'd been there for him when Gwen left him. Besides, Helen deserved better than what her ex had done to her and seemingly, continued to do.

"Sounds like fun," he said, and Helen's expression showed her relief. "Is it black tie again?"

Helen nodded and was about to offer to pay when he held up a hand. "I've got this one."

He looked at Skye's smiling face. "I guess we'll be visiting Priya in her shop again." Her grin got wider as she nodded.

Helen's cell rang, and she glanced at it. Her eyebrows rose when she saw who it was.

Skye and Kyle watched with interest as she lifted it to her ear.

"Hello? Ah! Francis, so good to hear from you again." She frowned slightly as she listened, then her face registered shock. "I hope they get better soon! Terrible timing to happen at Christmas!"

Skye was squirming with curiosity, and Kyle put his arm around her shoulder to keep her from listening in on the call.

"Oh! Well, no, we don't have any formal plans... I-I'll ask. One moment." She held the phone to her chest and looked at Kyle and Skye. "Reginald and Francis Dunsfield are requesting we join them at their mansion for Christmas dinner. Their kids and their families won't be coming as they were on vacation together, and they all came down with the flu after the flight home. They're quarantined, so they'll miss Christmas with their parents."

Kyle and Skye nodded to her.

Helen returned the cell to her ear. "Francis? Yes, we'd love to join you for Christmas dinner! What time should we arrive? Oh!" She looked at them again. "Yes, we could come over after lunch and spend the day. Thank you so much! See you then!"

Helen flashed a cheerful smile at them as she hung up.

"The whole family came down with the flu at Christmas! That sucks!" Kyle said with a sympathetic frown.

"They'd just spent a week together on the Greek Isle of Mikonos, so don't feel too sorry for the family. I feel bad for Francis and Reginald, though. They don't get to see their grandchildren very often," Helen said.

"So, it's just them and us?" Skye said.

"Reginald's younger sister Louise and her son Byron will be there," Helen said. "I think I've met Louise but not her son." She looked at Kyle. "Reginald is inviting some of his buddies from a club he belongs to. They restore vintage motorcycles?" She was grinning as she knew Kyle would have something to talk about with them.

"Sounds like a great time," Kyle said with a smile.

They finished up in the shop, and Kyle carried their purchase as they continued through the neighborhood. Kyle picked up a few dress shirts and a pair of black pants made of stretchy material. They were very comfortable and looked a little dressier than the clothes he'd packed.

Helen found them a wonderful Lebanese restaurant for dinner, then they took the train home. Everyone was tired from a full day of sightseeing and shopping, so they crashed on the couch in front of the TV, the ladies on either side of Kyle.

1...56789...33