Shimmerings: Ch. 01

Story Info
A little bookshop, a mess and a misplaced book start it all.
1.2k words
4.02
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shimmerings: Ch 1

Let's see, where do I start? Ah, yes, the little shop! It was called the dragon's lair. Tiny and a huge mess. But a little kindness goes a long way, as I later learned.

I'm John! A tall, skinny, happy-go-lucky guy. With a reddish beard that I might have let go for a bit too long. Blue eyes and an artistic soul.

"John, what are you doing?" And that is my friend Marie, a brunette with her hair in a loose ponytail, kind of short, maybe 160 cm tall, who, due to a lack of exercise, had put on a bit more weight. She has become one of my best friends--well, my only friend, to be honest. College is a dangerous place for a nerd like me. She stuck by me, though.

"Nothing much. Have you ever noticed that shop?" I said, pointing toward the Dragon's Lair.

"Tsk, you are such a nerd!" Marie giggled, "Well, smell you later!"

"That isn't your thing," I laughed.

"What isn't?"

"Smell you later," we both laughed. After that, we went our separate ways. I headed toward the shop. A bell announced my arrival, followed by a crashing sound from behind this mess.

Piles were everywhere, some reaching the ceiling with all kinds of stuff. I didn't take much of a look around but tried to navigate my way towards the back. Where I saw two feet and an arm sticking out from under a pile.

" Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Not really, I might need some help." an old feminine voice came from under a pile.

I started clearing the pile carefully.

" Don't worry about being careful, just get me out of here" the voice ushered.

I did just that, and after a little while, I helped this tiny old lady out of the pile just before it came crashing down where she had been.

"That was close. Are you okay, ma'am?" I asked this lady, who must be close to 80 and wearing a Boudreaux business suit. She was maybe 150 cm tall, not more. Her hair, completely white.

"Can I offer you something to drink, young man?" she said sweetly, "it's the least I can do, really; you saved me after all," she added.

"Sure, some tea would be nice. What happened here?" I asked.

"Well, believe it or not, I was cleaning up," the old lady sighed. "But you saw how that ended." making herself chuckle.

"I can help you out for a bit if you want," I said, surprising both myself and the old lady. I didn't have internet access, so I might as well help her out, right? And who knows, I might find something I want to buy, I thought.

"I don't think I can ask you to do that," she protested.

"I'm afraid I must insist; besides, I have the time to kill anyway," I said. "So we will be helping each other; the tea can wait until after, so I have really earned it!" We both got a laugh out of that.

"Well, okay. How about you start with the pile of books?" she gave in.

"Sounds good. Any particular order you want them in?"

"Nah, just put them on that bookshelf," the shopkeeper pointed out.

And just like that, they set out to work. The books didn't have any text on the cover, only some weird symbols, not like any language I knew. So instead, I ordered the old books, sorting them by color.

It was fun; there were a couple of piles of books and several shelves. By the time I was done, it was dark outside, and I had one book left over with no place to put it. So I walked up to her--what was her name?

"Hey, um... I'm John, by the way. I have this book le-"

"How silly. I'm Gwen; you want that book?" She interrupted. "Well, it has been a pleasure, John, but I'm afraid that we will have to drink the tea some other time. I need to close soon."

Before I realized I was outside, the door was locked behind me, ready to protest. It was strange. But I guess I own this book now.

"Oh shit!" I was late, so I just started speed walking home, hoping they weren't home yet.

Was I that lucky? I better not push my luck. Shower and take a look at this book.

At first, the symbols danced a bit, but soon enough, they seemed to move letters and sentences around. And then the story formed--a little strangely, but in a cool magic kind of way.

The story described a wizard on an adventure in the middle of the forest. The wizard was distracted by melodic singing in an accident tongue. He drew off the path in the direction of the song and walked up to a slender, elven-like lady, her small boobs only covered by her long dark hair that almost reached all the way down.

The adventurer made eye contact with her dark eyes. She smiled and said, "What are you doing, silly human." with a thick accent.

Looking down he noticed his pants were down and his want presented in the open.

Like mine was. I was stroking it already.

This maiden walked up to him while he started "I am so sor-" he got interrupted as she kissed him.

"Don't waste your silly excuses in not looking for that, but for this'', she purred as she grabbed his wand and started stroking. The wizard kissed her neck.

"You naughty Sylvan, what do you think you are doing? Pleasure dripped from his voice.

"You don't like..." she drew back, but this time the wizard kissed her, interrupting the woman's thoughts and speech.

The young yet manly hands roamed over her body, pausing to grab her tight butt; she had clearly worked hard on it. Moaning slightly. She pushed the young wizard down to the leafy forest floor.

"Not so fast wizard" The woman was now on top of him snaking her way down towards his wand, sending tingles through the man's body, and kissing her way down to her prize.

"That feels incredible," he moaned, casting mage hand with his mind.

A spectral hand formed just behind the dryad, floating towards her, caressing her softly, startling her, "It's okay, I summoned it, I figured we both could have fun." He said, then let the hand glide to her folds. She moaned loudly

"Damn, you wizard and your tricks!" she sneered with a wicked smile and swallowed his wand whole, spreading pleasant sensations in waves over his body.

"Should I stop?" the wizard asked between his moans.

"Don't you dare," she snapped, then blushed hard.

A shimmering crept from the book into my hand, I thought. When I looked over, nothing was there except a warm sensation. But I went back to the book I was close to. And couldn't stop now.

She bobbed hard on him while moaning from the assault she received. Vibrating around the wand, her motions became more robotic as her body clenched from waves of a heavy orgasm. This was also too much for the wizard, cumming hard in her mouth.

Before I could help myself, I too came, making a mess of my bed. Shit, I better clean it up fast. Just then, the front door slammed shut.

Fuck, not now!