Shipping Clerk Ch. 05

Story Info
Andi's status is confirmed, and she rewards her benefactress.
11.4k words
4.85
5.2k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Legal Consultation

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After Andi was dressed but still on her knees inside the car, Ms. Stotts informed her that she would be allowed to wear panties from time to time. Ms. Stotts would be the one who decided what those times were. Legal proceedings were one of those occasions. In order to meet with her lawyer, Andi needed to be properly dressed, and that included panties. Ms. Stotts removed a pair of panties from her purse and told Andi that she would wear them to meet with her attorney.

The panties were super-sexy high-cut bikini briefs with a t-back. "I want your bottom looking good," Ms. Stotts informed her, "I want it to be smooth to my touch. I don't ever want to see panty lines on you, and I will make my clothing choices accordingly".

Andi took note of the fact that she, Andi, had no clothing choices. Although she had known that executives generally chose outfits for their admins and interns, she hadn't really thought through all of the ramifications of that. Andi just assumed that she was going to be wearing bras and panties as a matter of course. It now appeared that was untrue. Ms. Stotts fully intended to choose not only Andi's outerwear but also her UNDER-wear!

Andi tentatively reached for the sexy panties, but Ms. Stotts put them back in her purse. "Not yet, honey; we're going to my office first to finish cleaning you up. THEN you can put these on, okay?"

Andi nodded, and Ms. Stotts exited the vehicle. She turned and offered Andi her hand. Andi froze. It just occurred to her exactly what she had agreed to do. She was going to walk across the parking lot in full view of every window in the Stotts Trucking headquarters building... wearing a skirt... a SHORT skirt... made of floaty material... and nothing underneath.

Seeing her hesitate, Ms. Stotts gave her a sympathetic smile. "Are you frightened, honey?" she asked the frozen girl. Andi nodded slowly.

"It's all right, love," Ms. Stotts told her. "You're with me now, remember that?"

Andi nodded again, this time more confidently.

"Well then," Ms. Stotts continued, smiling broadly, "I suppose that when people look out these windows, they will say, 'Oh look, the boss has finally chosen an admin! Doesn't she look sharp!' Because that's what they're going to say. I didn't purchase these clothes on a whim. I put a lot of thought into it. You are an extension of ME now. Everything that YOU wear, I am wearing. No one can criticize you for your clothing choices... no one. Because I am the one who MADE these choices, and I chose that skirt. I also chose that jacket. I told you to wear them for me. The only choice YOU have made is to obey. You are a good girl, you are being obedient. Do you want to be my good, obedient girl?"

Andi very, very much wanted to be Ms. Stotts' "good, obedient girl". She reached out a tentative hand, and Ms. Stotts drew her out of the vehicle and into an embrace. Standing there, they were partially shielded from the building's judgmental, prying eyes by the towering pecan tree and the limo. Ms. Stotts further shielded Andi by turning away from the building. "Shh, shh," she soothed the trembling girl.

"My good, brave girl," she whispered. "You are so brave, so strong. This is a frightening time for you. I know that. I see that. I understand that. Shh..."

Katheryn rocked the brave-but-frightened girl in her arms. "Everything is going to be fine, honey, you just place your trust in me. I'm the one making the decisions here, not you. If anyone gets criticized, it's me. If anyone needs to take responsibility, it's me. You don't have responsibilities anymore, only I do. That's my job. That's MY place in life. Your job, your place in life, is to be pretty and happy and well-dressed. Do you understand this? I know it's a change for you, a big one. But you don't have to struggle anymore. That part of your life is over now. I was very serious about that when I said it at lunch. I don't want you to struggle. I don't want you to fight. I only expect two things from you; I want you to obey, and I want you to be happy. Nothing less will please me. Are you ready and willing to be my happy, obedient girl?"

Andi, clasped against Ms. Stotts overwhelming presence, with her head pressed against her previously unobtainable bosom, nodded silently.

"Good, because I am going to take your hand, and I am going to walk across my parking lot. I am going to walk into my building. I am going to walk through my accounting department, my legal department, and my marketing department holding your hand. There WILL be prying eyes. Those eyes WILL be looking at us, and they will be judging ME. Not YOU, not any longer. You are now an extension of ME, and of my will. I need you to remember that, learn that, and understand that. I am in charge here. You are not. No one can legitimately judge you for obeying my will. They can judge ME, but they cannot judge YOU any longer. Does this make sense to you?"

Andi nodded again into her employer's silk-covered bosom. She was intensely aware of the fact that only a millimeter or two of silk was between her and her boss's un-constrained breasts. The fact that her own barely constrained breasts were pressed up against Ms. Stotts' stomach was also on her mind. As was the fact that one of Ms. Stotts' hands was placed firmly on her round bottom, stroking it gently.

Decision made! Andi pulled back from the embrace and looked up at her Mistress, full of spirit. Her confidence was improved by the fact that Mistress didn't bother releasing her possessive hold on Andi's plush bottom. "Let's be about it, then!" she announced cheerily, echoing one of her favorite sci-fi heroines, "full speed ahead and full power to the port lasers!"

Ms. Stotts chuckled and, with her usual aplomb, turned and walked away without releasing Andi or making any obvious effort to guide her. Andi simply flowed from Ms. Stotts' standing embrace to her walking embrace without conscious thought. It was done that smoothly. One moment they were standing, and the next moment they were walking. Just so.

Less than a minute ago, Andi had been petrified by the thought of walking across that parking lot dressed in a miniskirt. Now, although she was still apprehensive, she could do it. She was Ms. Stotts' girl now. She was under Ms. Stotts' protection. She was under orders. That's what mattered now.

Ms. Stotts led her smartly dressed subordinate across the parking lot. Andi was still terribly aware of the fact that she was wearing a floaty skirt, her new vagina was still moist, completely bare, and it was breezy out. She was also very conscious of the fact that Ms. Stotts, the great and powerful, was escorting her, and nobody would dare stop and question them. Andi was being obedient and helpful and couldn't be bullied or criticized for doing so. While she was under Ms. Stotts' control, she was... untouchable. It was a heady feeling. While growing up, boy-Andy, the foster-care kid, had been a bullying target from the very beginning. But now, Andi realized, Ms. Stotts stood between Andi and the rest of the world. Ms. Hosseini -- a powerful corporate CEO in her own right - had to ask Ms. Stotts for permission to touch Andi. That was Andi's new reality. Someone else controlled access to Andi's person, and that someone was Ms. Stotts.

Ms. Katheryn first took her to the executive washroom to freshen up. There were plenty of feminine toiletries present, and Andi was instructed on what to do with each. Once Andi was dressed again, Ms. Stotts gave her the panties to wear. It was Andi's first time putting on panties, and she relished the feeling of the sensual satin bikini briefs sliding up over her hips and snugging up against her freshly washed privates as the thong back popped into the crack between her cheeks.

After freshening up, Katheryn took her to the conference room to meet with her divorce attorney. The lawyer, Mr. Deshonte Davis, informed her that, worst case scenario, she should walk away from her marriage free and clear AND with visitation rights. Also, she was due an equitable distribution of marital wealth, including all wages and UBI that were stolen from her over the years. He read Andi's marriage contract and said that it was not -- technically - excessively slanted in Lina's favor. However, the implementation was the problem. This meant that getting a divorce might take some time. They couldn't just challenge the contract; they had to prove that actual financial abuse was taking place within the bounds of a valid marriage contract.

Next, Mrs. Markowitz delivered the Stotts Trucking executive assistant contract, and Mr. Davis reviewed it. It delineated Andi's duties as eye candy and sex toy for Ms. Katheryn Stotts. Under the contract, Katheryn Stotts would choose - and pay for - all of Andi's work clothing. "Work clothing" specifically included evening clothes for after-work social functions. The senior executives of the company -- Katheryn and Marilyn Stotts, Mrs. Markowitz, and the Marketing Director could request Andi's oral services at any time. The contract specified that it constituted a blanket consent agreement, meaning that none of the parties needed to ask for Andi's consent. Only Katheryn Stotts could ask Andi to service anyone other than those four executives and Andi could always refuse one of these requests without breaching her employment contract. Only Katheryn Stotts had access to Andi's lower holes, meaning that Andi needed Katheryn's permission to have non-oral sex with anyone else. Although a "monogamy clause" was unusual in these types of contracts, it wasn't unlawful. Since Andi's current marriage contract also included a monogamy clause (only for Andi), Andi recognized that she was just exchanging Lina's sexual control for Katheryn's. She was okay with that, though, because she trusted that Katheryn wouldn't be selfish about it like Lina was.

"Hmm, let's see here," Mr. Davis continued, turning to the law firm's competing offer, "It is a pleasure to extend an offer of employment to you..."

In contrast, the HH&F contract specified that Andi "shall" orally service ANY attorney in the firm upon request, up to five per day "unless otherwise directed". As the spouse of two HH&F attorneys, Andi was aware that there were about 53 lawyers at the firm. The ill-defined upper limit on her services didn't impress her. Andi also had to have vaginal or anal intercourse with any of the three named partners at the firm on command. In other words, anal and vaginal sex would not be her choice; it would be at the whim of three other people, none of whom she knew well, and none of whom she trusted one iota.

The firm's three named partners and Andi's two wives would form a Supervisory Committee. Committee members could order her to service anyone they liked in whatever manner they liked. If Andi refused, she could be punished in a manner "to be determined". She could also be required to spend the night with Committee members. Andi would be required to keep a journal of her sexual usage, which would be reviewed weekly by the Committee. The Committee would also decide when Andi got pregnant and by whom. They would decide the placement of the baby if they didn't want to keep it themselves. Andi would also be required to accompany the five to social functions, where she "shall" obey all orders given to service anyone that her Mistress chose. The contract also waived her right to sanctuary unless she submitted her complaints to binding arbitration first. So yeah, it was essentially a sexual slavery contract. These were becoming more common and more enforceable as time went on. Society was on the path toward enslaving its fertile young women.

They also discussed the clever use of the words "will" and "shall". Most people use them interchangeably in writing and conversation, so they wouldn't realize the difference when reviewing the contract. But in contract law, "shall" creates a legal obligation, whereas "will" simply denotes a potential future event. The contract maximized Andi's legal obligations toward HH&F and minimized HH&F's obligations toward Andi.

Andi was agog that this was even remotely defensible in court. Mr. Deshonte assured her that it wasn't... quite. But the trends were unmistakable. The ability of fertile women to live independently was being slowly eroded. The civil rights and protections of fertile young women remained in place, but at the whim of the State. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but it was coming.

Andi signed the Stotts Trucking job offer. When she put the pen down, a chill ran down her spine as she realized what she had just done, signing away full control over her own sexuality. She exchanged Lina's control for Katheryn's. She held her fingers on the pen for a few moments, considering. It was akin to a chess player moving a piece and then not taking their fingers off of it before letting go and making the move irrevocable. Andi frowned, thinking... and let go of the pen. She was committed. This was her life. Ms. Katheryn Stotts owned her now. Andi had made a choice. She might not be able to be independent anymore, but she COULD choose her protector.

The meeting concluded with Mr. Deshonte promising to schedule a hearing to get the divorce process moving. He said he should be able to provide a court date sometime in the next three weeks.

After the legal consultation, the Stotts led Andi back to Katheryn's office. When they entered the room, Ms. Katheryn didn't pause, she crossed the room to her desk chair and sat down. While doing so, she commanded, "Andi, panties off, now. The jacket, too. Room, frosted glass. Door, lock."

She gave all four commands in the same tone of voice, that of someone who expected to be obeyed. The room's AI obeyed as a matter of course, that was the reason it existed. Andi obeyed just as quickly. Unlike the machine, Andi had a choice, she had free will. She obeyed because she wanted to please her new Mistress.

Andi was wearing panties for the first time in her life. It had been an unfamiliar experience for her. So was removing them, and she fumbled around under her skirt a bit before she figured it out. Finally hooking her thumbs under the waistband on each side of her hips, she bent at the waist and tugged them down to the floor.

As she was doing so, Ms. Marilyn took a seat on the couch. She was smiling and attentive. Apparently, something interesting was about to happen, and Andi was the center of attention.

When Andi stood up victoriously with the panties in hand, Ms. Katheryn said to her, "Bring them to me, sweetie. You are still allowed to wear panties, but you are not allowed to HAVE panties. I will tell you when and WHICH undergarments to wear. Do you understand?"

Andi nodded. All throughout the previous meeting, she had been distracted by the thought of serving this woman. Every time she thought about the possibility of becoming Ms. Stotts' personal assistant, she would get frightened, her thoughts would scatter... and then reassemble with the same answer... "Yes". Ms. Katheryn kept telling her not to answer. Ms. Katheryn kept telling Andi to wait for her attorney to finish reviewing the legal documents that would bind Andi to her for years to come. Ms. Katheryn kept insisting that Andi had the freedom and autonomy to choose, but she was wrong. It was inevitable. Andi was going to be this woman's sexual property and she knew it. And now the papers had been signed. Free-Andi had signed them, and now owned-Andi stood in her place. The anticipation had been... stimulating.

Katheryn fingered the panties thoughtfully, feeling the slick moisture that Andi left there with a pleased, slut-affirming smile on her face. Andi felt a sense of accomplishment in that. Andi had been slutty for her, and Mistress was pleased.

"I just gave these to you an hour ago," Ms. Stotts admonished her gently, "and you have already soiled them. Don't worry, you won't be punished for that, I LIKE it."

Ms. Katheryn placed the panties in her purse. Andi does not have panties in her purse. Mistress controls access to panties. That's how things are supposed to be.

Ms. Katheryn crossed her beautiful stocking-clad legs at the ankle. "Andi, I have just concluded a successful business negotiation. I have acquired a valuable new asset. I believe that I should be rewarded for that. Do you know the traditional way that a new executive assistant rewards her new Mistress?"

Andi DID know. She had been looking forward to it for over an hour, hence the soiled panties. She began to sink gracefully to her knees in front of her new owner.

"Uh-uh, no-no, honey, Use the kneeling mat. I expect you to spend a lot of your time on your knees in the future, and I won't have you scratched or bruised. Excellent, thank you. Now Andi, as we discussed in the meeting, the contract you signed is a declaration of consent. I do not need to ask. I can simply TELL you what I want, and you are expected to obey. Do you understand that? Good, good. However, since this is the very first time for us to be together in this way, I'm going to ask you verbally. Will you lick my pussy?"

Up until this moment, Andi wasn't sure if she was going to be licking pussy or sucking cock. She was fairly certain that Mistress could have either one if she chose. "Yes, Ma'am," she replied, "and I'll suck your dick, too. Would you rather have a blowjob? I'm a little worried about it because I've never done it before, but I'm willing to try."

"I appreciate the offer, sweetie, but I want to give Marilyn a demonstration of my new assistant's skills. I'm sure you are a highly-skilled pussy licker, since you have two superior wives over you. We can have a cock-sucking lesson later tonight. Marilyn knows exactly how I like it and she will be your instructor for that."

"Tell you what, Ma'am," Andi said, reaching for her glossy stocking-clad knees, "how about we let YOU be the judge of my cunning linguistics?"'

Smiling seductively, Andi proceeded to stroke and caress the knees and thighs of her glamorous boss. In her discarded male form, she had secretly lusted after these thighs for years. In her new female form, she desired them just as much. Lina and Rochelle had frequently demanded oral servicing from boy-Andy, Lina far more often than Rochelle. Rochelle preferred to have a woman between her thighs, preferably a slender blonde like Lina.

Katheryn smiled down at Andi approvingly and nodded in the direction of the skirt's buttons.

"THIS is an important skill to learn," Andi thought as she figured out how to unbutton a skirt while on her knees. "Because I'll need to do it a LOT... hopefully."

As Andi finished unbuttoning the final button, Ms. Stotts sighed and spread her thighs invitingly, thrusting her hips forward to the edge of the seat. This was a specially-made senior executive chair. It was designed to facilitate this exact thing. Andi had noticed the chair being delivered a couple of weeks ago. It appeared that Ms. Stotts always planned ahead. Andi was always meant to be here, on her knees, between these gorgeous thighs. Boy-Andy or girl-Andi, it didn't matter. It was inevitable.

It was immediately apparent that the afternoon negotiations had been stimulating for someone in addition to Andi. As she spread those muscular, stocking-clad thighs, Andi watched as Ms. Stotts' already-aroused, already-engorged labia spread themselves, as well. Shifters never have tan lines. If they get sunburnt, their skin renews itself with an overall tan the next time they shift. Ms. Stotts clearly spent a significant amount of time by the pool. All of her skin had a perfect golden-brown coloring, including her outer labia. As the soft, delicately bronzed labia parted, they contrasted with the pure-pink inner labia, glistening with fluids. Someone was REALLY looking forward to this!