Shipping Clerk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Katheryn patted Andi's breast, indicating that she was allowed to answer for the two of them.

"Oh! We're watching episode 28 of "Highland Chieftess". I haven't seen it yet, but it's the one where Chieftess Rowena seduces the English Ambassadress, Lady Theodora. I saw the actress who plays Lady Theodora on the talk shows, showing off her baby bump. It was REALLY sexy! Did you know that she used to be guy, just like me? When she became a shifter, she started doing female roles, and they timed the filming of this episode to take place when she was in heat. So we're actually going to see her getting knocked up, too... on national TV!"

Marilyn chuckled at Andi's unfeigned enthusiasm. She also noted that Andi thought that pregnancy was sexy, AND that she considered the impregnation of a former male exciting. She made eye contact with Katheryn over Andi's head and gave her a slight nod. That boded well for their plans for her. They both wanted another child, and if they could impregnate Andi, a girl that they controlled, that would be ideal.

Unaware of the silent communication between her superiors, Andi snuggled down to watch the show.

An hour later, after the show's climax - which featured a montage of Chieftess Rowena's climax, Lady Theodora's climax, and the climaxes of both of Chieftess Rowena's husbands - Andi was agog. "That, was, so... HOT!" she exclaimed.

Andi slumped back in her seat. "Do they have action figures out yet?" she asked. "Because I want all of them."

Katheryn chuckled, pulled Andi close, and kissed her on top of the head. She was SUCH a pure soul!

"Honey, I will buy you an entire ARMY of action figures you want, just to see that happy look on your face," she said with a smile.

"Hmm....," Andi said, imitating Lady Theodora's haughty demeanor and upper-class British accent, "I suppose that would be acceptable. I expect that you should want something from me in return. How about a kiss?"

Andi tilted her head, presenting her cheek for a kiss.

Katheryn took the bait. She reached up and took Andi's chin in her hand, turning her head just so. But instead of going in for the kiss, she carefully combed Andi's hair back behind her ear, then looped it onto the other side of her slender neck. With a pleased smile, she kissed Andi's cheek. Then she kissed her eyebrow, her ear, and started nibbling on her earlobe. Andi twitched and squirmed under the sensual assault, but didn't pull away.

Bit by bit, Katheryn worked her way down Andi's face to her throat.

"Hmm," Andi murmured, then boldly slid her hand into the open front of her boss's robe, seeking a prize. She found it. Oh girl, did she find it! She leaned back slightly and stared down in amazement at the thing in her hand. The huge penis filled her hand completely. Her small hands didn't even come close to encircling the throbbing shaft. And it was definitely throbbing in her hand. Andi could feel every... single... ONE of her Mistress's heartbeats.

Ms. Katheryn kissed on the top of her head and whispered into her hair, "Like what you see, honey?" she asked.

Andi DID like what she saw... and what she felt. It felt amazing. It felt like POWER. Ms. Stotts essentially "owned" Andi now. She controlled Andi. And yet here Andi was, holding her Mistress's most sensitive organ in her hand, controlling IT.

Up until now, Andi had been unsure about interacting with Ms. Stotts' penis. She hadn't even been certain that the woman HAD one. She thought Ms. Stotts had a penis, but Andi had never SEEN it. But there it was, right now, in her hand. Andi was somewhat surprised to discover that she wasn't the least bit bothered by that.

Andi gently ran her hands up and down the shaft. She used to have one of these things, so she knew exactly how to handle it. Although it was her first time handling a penis not attached to herself (himself?), she knew just what to do. Andi slid Ms. Stotts' foreskin back, revealing the crown of her mighty endowment. She then began to slowly stroke the loose skin up and down over the hard shaft. The combination of hardness and softness entranced her. It was fun, and Andi wanted to experience more.

"Ahem!"

Both women looked up at Marilyn at the same time. Andi couldn't see Katheryn's face from this angle, but she knew her own facial expression was a mixture of surprise and embarrassment. Thinking quickly, Andi asked, "Can I borrow this? I'll give it right back when I'm done."

"I have a better idea, honey. Come here..." Marilyn coaxed.

Andi reluctantly released the warm shaft in her hands and stood up. Marilyn turned her around to face Katheryn on the couch. Katheryn was leaning back on the couch and had opened her silk robe. Her beautiful, tanned, muscular curves were on full display. All 6 feet 3 inches of her and all those OTHER inches of hard cock lying on the rippled surface of her flat stomach.

"Look," Marilyn told her, "your own personal Chieftess. Were you impressed with Lady Theodora's 'negotiation' skills? I thought she made a very convincing argument. Don't you think you should negotiate with YOUR Chieftess?"

Andi HAD been impressed with Lady Theodora's skillful negotiating. It was the same kind of "oral argument" that her wife Lina used frequently. That's how fertile women get ahead in life... servicing their superiors. The Supreme Court's decision in "Lewinsky" clearly established that every adult person had the absolute constitutional right to exchange oral sex for favorable treatment from their superiors. Andi's wife Lina frequently bragged about her successful salary negotiations with the partners at her law firm. Of course, boy-Andy never benefitted from any of that, but new-Andi, girl-Andi, she was different. She could and SHOULD use her skills on her boss to achieve maximum success in life.

Marilyn pressed down on Andi's shoulders and had her kneel in front of that amazing penis. She then slipped Andi's kimono off her shoulders so that her breasts were bare for Katheryn's viewing pleasure. Andi wondered briefly if Katheryn was more visually stimulated when in her "male" form. Marilyn retrieved her hairbrush and brushed Andi's strawberry blonde hair up onto the top of her head and secured it there into a high ponytail. Entirely by coincidence, the hairstyle provided a convenient handhold AND ensured that any onlooker would have a good view of Andi's face while she was "negotiating".

"I like it when your hair is up, Andi," Marilyn told her, "I like to watch, and I want to see our face."

When Marilyn finished arranging Andi just the way she wanted her, Andi was on the floor between her Mistress's knees, topless and kneeling in a puddle of ivory silk. Andi felt like Lady Theodora, about to "negotiate" with the bold Chieftess. Up until this moment, she hadn't been sure about how far she would be willing to go tonight. She knew that if she demurred, the Stotts wouldn't force her to do anything. But right now, kneeling before her goddess while looking like a fine princess... she wanted to ACT like one, too. And princesses ALWAYS rewarded the brave heroine in every chivalric romance that Andi had ever read. Of course, Andi grew up before the S-virus, back when most brave knights had vaginas. But now, it was becoming more and more common for heroines - like Chieftess Rowena - to have penises.

From this angle, Ms. Katheryn's penis was much more intimidating than before. It was pointed right at her. At her face. At her mouth. From inches away. Hesitantly, Andi reached out and grasped the penis again, stroking it more tentatively this time.

"His name is Girl Hammer," Katheryn informed her, "but don't be frightened by that, he's a good boy and I keep him under control."

Andi looked at her in a combination of surprise and amusement. "Girl Hammer, really? I would have thought that this is a girl-cock?"

"Nope," Katheryn replied with a smirk, "he's a boy and he uses male pronouns. So please do be sensitive of his feelings."

Andi accepted this explanation because this was absolutely a masculine appendage, it had no feminine qualities. It was the penis that every man secretly fantasized about sprouting from his own loins. It was a raging monster. A raging monster that, for the moment, Andi had complete control over. She ruled this thing.

Andi licked the pre-cum off the tip, savoring it, but didn't swallow. Instead, she rolled it around in her mouth, using it to stimulate her saliva glands, coated her tongue with it, then used her tongue to slather the raging purple head.

Ms. Marilyn knelt behind Andi and leaned over her shoulder, coaxing Andi to do more, gently taking control of her head with the "convenient" topknot. Pushing her forward, urging her to further impale her own face on the intimidating girl-destroyer.

Andi acquiesced, she submitted, enjoying the process of being "forced" to give head "against her will". Ms. Katheryn leaned back, like a bronzed goddess. A goddess of cock. Her open robe revealed her entire femininely muscular torso. The S-virus had rolled her age back to her apparent mid-twenties. Presumably, a daily fitness regimen had toned and honed her physique to the epitome of feminine perfection. Six foot three and covered in muscular curves, she embodied the X-virus-affected vision of feminine dominance in repose while she watched sweet, curvaceous Andi work her cock.

Andi, urged on by Marilyn's coaching, kept trying to get more of her Chieftess's penis in her mouth. Finally, it was too much, she had discovered her limit. It wasn't a psychological limit, it was a physical one. There was only so much cock she could shove into her mouth without some serious sword-swallowing training. Andi VERY much wanted that sword-swallowing training right now. She, or rather, boy-Andy, had heard that shifters, especially former male shifters, were extremely flexible in the area of cock-swallowing and she desperately want to know if that was true. Wouldn't it be wonderful if "Lady Andi" could impress "Chieftess Katheryn" by demonstrating her ability to sheathe Katheryn's entire "sword" in her throat? What would it feel like to be ravished that way, Andi wondered?

In the meantime, though, Andi did the best she could. Andi had ALWAYS done the best she could. Tonight was no different. She pumped her mouth up and down on the 3 or 4 inches of shaft she could service with her mouth - or was it Marilyn pumping her head up and down? No matter, Andi liked it and she wanted more. As she did that, she also slid a fist up and down on the saliva-slicked portion of shaft directly below her mouth, jacking the Girl Hammer into her mouth in sequence with her bobbing head. Soon, Katheryn exploded, hosing Andi's throat, face, and breasts down with jets and streamers of semen. Andi tried to catch it all in her mouth but lacked the experience to do so. She wasn't an experienced cocksucker... yet.

Andi leaned back, blissed out. SHE had dominated that cock. SHE ruled it! SHE made her Mistresses happy and proud. And that made ANDI happy and proud!

Andi coughed lightly and swiped her chin. She looked at her semen-smeared palm, then started licking it. "So, umm," she began, "how was that? Pretty good for a first-ever blowjob? Do I get the job? Am I hired?"

Before Katheryn could answer, Ms. Marilyn, who still had her arms around Andi, pressed her forward again. "You were wonderful, sweetie, but you're not done yet. Kathy can easily go twice in a single night. I want you to start licking her again until she gets hard, then I'm going to ask you to do something else, something for me. Can you do that? Can you do something for me, something I need very much?"

"Mary, maybe Andi has had enough, we don't want to overwhelm her on her first night with us," Katheryn cautioned her.

"I know, hun, but I NEED this," Mary pleaded. "I'm getting warm, I'm getting hot, you know how rare that is. I need this."

Katheryn nodded thoughtfully. "Andi," she said very seriously, "I'm going to tell you a secret, one that cannot ever leave your lips. Marilyn is 'clenched', she can't normally feel sexual pleasure at all. But what she CAN do is watch. If the sex is hot enough, perverted enough, and real enough, then she can sometimes warm up enough to at least feel something. Someday I'll tell you what we had to do to get her infected with the S-virus. She ALMOST had an orgasm that night, her first in 20 years. I think we can do better, though. With your help, we might be able to achieve a breakthrough some day. Do you want to help us, Andi?"

Andi nodded, she owed these women everything. She became their property for a reason. Of course she would help.

"Clenched womb" was the common term for Ms. Marilyn's condition. It was one of the most important factors in the declining birth rate. After the X-virus pandemic, only about 40% of women remained fertile. In order for the population to remain stable, each of those women would have to produce an average of 5.1 children. That was an impossible dream because all too often, their reproductive systems AND their sexuality simply shut down after a pregnancy. Other times, it happened DURING pregnancy. Clenched womb had killed Andi's mother during her seventh pregnancy. Andi was pretty sure that the Stotts didn't know that, or they would have gone about this request completely differently. Of COURSE Andi would help. She needed to. If Ms. Marilyn was clenched and there was a way to help, Andi would find it.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"I don't know, but I suspect that Mary is going to tell us," Katheryn replied.

"I'm going to push you, Andi," Marilyn told her. "I'm going to push you to do things you may not feel you're ready for, things you wouldn't have done otherwise. But I'm going to give you a safe word first. Your safe word is 'rutabaga.' If you truly need it, don't hesitate to use it. I expect to hear you complain, I expect you to resist, but as long as I don't hear your safe word, I'm going to keep pushing you, do you understand? You have something I need, Andi, and I hope to get it from you tonight. Now suck my wife's cock until she gets hard again so that I can get what I want."

Throughout this speech, Ms. Marilyn kept caressing Andi's stomach, and now she slid her skilled fingers deep into Andi's drenched slit. "What a good girl you are Andi, what a good, slutty little thing you are," she crooned in Andi's ear. "That's right, take him into your mouth again, just like that. He's rising for you, he's getting ready for you. I'm getting you ready for HIM right now. I think you probably thought you were going to wait. You probably thought this wasn't going to happen tonight, but it is. You're going to ride that cock tonight, Andi. I'm going to slide my wife's penis into your drippy little love hole and make you ride it until you're exhausted, just like Lady Theodora riding Chieftess Rowena. Remember how hot that scene was? Wasn't it sexy when Rowena forced Theodora into her bed, using her own lust against her? I want you to do that, too. I'm going to imagine that Kathy is impregnating you, just like we saw on the screen. I want to watch your face as she fills you up."

Her tone had completely changed. Before, she was gentle and encouraging. Now, she was still gentle, but there was an added stridency to it. She was making demands now, She expected to be obeyed.

Andi thought that scene was really hot, too. She loved the fact that the show's producers had actually arranged for the impregnation of a starlet on national television. It was even sexier to Andi that the actress in question used to be an ACTOR. He had been an incredibly good-looking man, too. Andi got aroused just thinking about it. She started imagining that SHE was Lady Theodora, pleasuring Chieftess Rowena, not realizing what Rowena's plans were, not knowing that Rowena had the key to her chastity belt... and that the serving girl with the key was sneaking up behind her, ready to pounce.

"Mmf, mmf," Andi's mouth was now filled with a hard cock as both she and Ms. Katheryn responded to Ms. Marilyn's dirty talk. In her mind's eye, Andi was the English Ambassadress, conducting a skillful negotiation with the Highland Chieftess. She needed the military support of Rowena's clan, and she knew just how to be convincing. The sneaky serving girl approached from behind and began kneading the exposed breasts spilling out of her elegant corset. Lady Theodora was in heat, but the negotiations were important and they couldn't be delayed until Theodora's heat passed, so she wore a chastity belt to protect herself. The clever servant unlocked it and plunged her fingers into Theodora's already dripping sex. Andi orgasmed, exactly as Lady Theodora had, muffled screaming around the penis in her mouth as her head was held in place to prevent her from speaking.

Then, just like the servant had in the movie, Marilyn lifted her up, ignoring her orgasm-clouded protests, and lowered her right on top of the erection she had just been servicing with her mouth. Lost in a haze of lust, Andi slowly lowered herself onto the throbbing shaft. Just like Lady Theodora, Andi lost her virginity while being sandwiched between two taller and stronger women. And again just like Lady Theodora, Andi responded to the unfamiliar intrusion with eager passion. First, she lowered herself slowly, adjusting to the massive intruder as it filled and stretched her birth canal. Andi gasped as the "Girl Hammer" was hilted. Ms. Katheryn's "sword" was now well and truly sheathed in Andi's willing flesh. It felt so good. She felt so full and stretched in a way that had never happened to her before. Then she rose up... and Ms. Marilyn let her rise a few inches before pushing her back down. Andi considered struggling like the actress in the show but decided not to. It was more fun if she succumbed to her own lust quickly. Soon she was bouncing up and down with Ms. Marilyn' hands lightly on her shoulders, mainly to help Andi keep her balance.

Then, as Ms. Katheryn was approaching her climax, Andi was pulled off, turned around, and re-impaled in the reverse cowgirl position. Marilyn dropped to her knees and held Andi by her thighs while Katheryn held her in place with a vice-like grip on her hourglass waist. Lady Theodora had been wearing a sexy corset, but Andi didn't need one to have a small waist. Katheryn's long fingers almost encircled her waist as she held her in place and started thrusting upwards. Then, just like the servant girl in the movie, Marilyn placed her mouth over Andi's clit and drove her to a second orgasm as Katheryn filled her pussy with her boiling seed.

Like a wild woman, Marilyn shoved the coffee table aside and laid on the floor. "Sit on my face, Andi!" she cried and Andi did so. "I'm so close, I'm so close! Use the purple vibe, honey!"

Andi knelt over Marilyn's face as she plunged her tongue into Andi's be-spunked love hole. She watched as Ms. Katheryn quickly joined them on the floor, licking her wife's vagina while very, very slowly working an extremely slender vibrator into her tightly-clenched vaginal canal.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Tragic Aftermath

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The new position didn't last long. Although Marilyn was initially licking Andi vigorously and giving Katheryn commands on what to do... it petered out quickly. Her head dropped back to the carpet with a disturbing clunk, and she pushed Andi away. Andi stood and reached for her discarded kimono. For a moment, the three women were a frozen tableau: Andi standing with her new kimono in her hand, Marilyn lying on her back with her hands covering her face, and Katheryn sitting on her knees with the forgotten sex toy still buzzing in her hand. All of the erotic tension in the room evaporated.

Then Marilyn began to sob. One of the most powerful, untouchable, and important women in Andi's life began sobbing like a broken vessel. Katheryn moved quickly to cover and comfort her. Andi, unsure what to do, picked up a couch blanket and covered her two broken heroes. Everyone is human, and even goddesses cry sometimes. Still trying to be helpful, Andi went to the nearby bathroom and came back with a couple of hand towels and a washcloth soaked in hot water.