Shipping Clerk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andi dove in, fulfilling a dream. Ms. Stotts had been her fantasy lover for years now, and she aimed to please... with her tongue. Her mouth exploded with erotic flavor as she dove right in, seeking the source of her Mistress's nectar. Andi was very, very skilled. In her past, as boy-Andy, he had truly enjoyed servicing women. It was the nature of things that subordinates were expected to service their superiors orally. Andy had been a junior spouse for six years. Before that, he was at the bottom of the high school social hierarchy. It was no surprise that he had developed a talented tongue.

Andi started at the bottom, where Mistress's arousal juices had pooled during the negotiations. After scooping up and savoring the nectar she found there - ensuring that her Mistress could see her happily-smiling face while she was doing so - she switched long, slow licks that explored every crevice of Mistress's pink folds.

Andi continued licking, all the while grinning with delight. She was so happy right now and she wanted Mistress to know it. Eventually, she moved on to sucking Mistress's clitoris. As Ms. Stotts' breathing became more rapid, approaching a climax... Andi backed off and returned to licking. This time, instead of using the broad flat of her tongue, she was just using the tip, pressing hard as she could into the inflamed flesh. She also snaked two fingers into her Mistress's love canal and began thrusting them in and out. As Ms. Stotts started approaching a climax again... Andi slowed down, trying to prolong the experience.

Ms. Stotts wasn't having any of THAT! She grasped the back of Andi's head and forced her face into her pussy, "Suck my clit and suck it now, girl!" she demanded. Andi was glad to do so. In truth, she was just teasing her Mistress in order to force this exact turn of events. Andi opened her mouth as wide as it would go in order to cover as much as possible, then started zig-zagging the pointed tip of her tongue across Mistress's exposed clitoris while applying suction at the same time. It was a master-class technique. It couldn't be denied. Ms. Stotts' thighs slammed shut on the sides of Andi's head as she came, locking her in place as she shuddered and whimpered her way through her victory orgasm.

Finally, still breathing raggedly, she let the grinning girl go. Andi rocked back on her heels and smiled lasciviously at her boss, then started cleaning the dripping fluids from her chin with her fingers. Her face shone up at Ms. Stotts like a light. "How's that?" she asked, "Do I get to keep my job?"

"Absolutely, greedy girl," Ms. Stotts told her fondly, leaning forward and kissing her cum-smeared face. "I hope to see that smiling face of yours between my thighs for years to come. Now let's get cleaned up so we can go home. I'm taking you home with me tonight."

She then turned to her sister. "Marilyn," she said, "While we're cleaning up, get with Gary in IT and have him set Andi up with her new phone. I don't want those harpies to have any way to torment Andi ever again."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

New Phone

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Andi, cleaned up and wearing her jacket again, went down to the IT department. It was very strange for her to walk these same halls in her female form, wearing her sharp new outfit. Everyone smiled at her as she passed. Boy-Andi had received polite nods sometimes, but usually he had been ignored. NOBODY ignored girl-Andi. She was pretty sure that at least half of them - both men and women - turned and watched her bottom after she passed. The women were more subtle about it, but some of the men... wow! How did they think that their big foot-clomping ogre feet would NOT give them away as they broke stride so they could look back?

Nevertheless, Andi didn't feel frightened or intimidated in the least. She was Ms. Stotts' special girl, and THIS was Ms. Stotts' own property. She was safe here, and she had nothing to worry about.

Andi received a new phone. Gary, the IT guy, totally flirted with her as he showed her how to download some free apps. He also set up her email and was very friendly and helpful. Andi realized that she really enjoyed receiving the undivided attention of an attractive man. This was the closest that she had been to a man while in her female form and it was surprising to her the way her body responded. She knew that most shifters retained the sexual orientation of their previous gender and ALSO picked up an additional sexual orientation driven by their new gender's biology. It seemed that although boy-Andy had zero sexual interest in men, Andi's female body WAS interested. Gary was being very solicitous and helpful, leaning close and "inadvertently" touching her while demonstrating the features of her new smartphone.

Although Andi's body was aroused by the close interaction with an attractive man, her mind was still confused by it. After all, Andi had been a heterosexual male for 25 years, and a girl for less than a day.

So, when they were finished and Gary asked her if she was willing to demonstrate her appreciation on her knees, she was relieved to be able to point out that she wasn't permitted to do so without permission, he would have to ask Ms. Katheryn about it. He blanched and started stammering excuses.

"Yeah, I thought so," Andi thought to herself while remaining outwardly polite. She wasn't offended by the male attention; she was just confused by it. She figured that she would eventually be having sex with men at some point, but there was no need for her to start before she got comfortable with the idea. Andi was impressed with her owner's foresight; she had given Andi built-in protection from sexual harassment. Andi didn't need to stick up for herself, Ms. Katheryn will do it for her.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Drive Home

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

That evening, the Stotts again gave her a ride home.

Again, Andi was subjected to chivalry. Doors were opened, Andi guided with gentle touches to the shoulders, waist, and lower back. Katheryn sat next to her with her hand on the smooth skin of Andi's exposed thigh.

This time, the drive felt very different to Andi, though. Yesterday, she had just been a regular employee for whom they were doing a favor. Boy-Andy was embarrassed by the fact that he needed help. He was even more embarrassed that his employers had discovered that he couldn't handle the matter himself. He had spent that entire ride feeling like an imposter who didn't belong in their luxury sedan. Now, though, she belonged to the Stotts, they were supposed to take care of her, and she belonged right where she was, sitting next to her glamorous boss.

At the apartment complex, the Stotts both exited the vehicle again.

The usual crowd of alcoholics sat on an array of lawn chairs and other objects in the courtyard... except for the guy sleeping under the bush. They watched silently as the three women exited the vehicle. Music played from a boom box, but otherwise, there was no sound. The only movement was the one man smoking a cigarette. Tobacco is expensive, and he had no intention of wasting it.

"Andi, get back in the car," Katheryn ordered.

"Ma'am," Andi pleaded, "I live here, this is my home and I have stuff that I need and..."

"And you will NEVER sleep here again!" Ms. Katheryn snapped at her, then immediately regretted it.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you, Andi, that was uncalled for. I'll tell you what, we'll compromise," she said much more kindly. "I will escort you to your apartment, and we will gather your things. I'm taking you home with me tonight, regardless. This is NOT a safe environment for a girl living alone. It just isn't."

After Katheryn left to take Andi upstairs, Marilyn approached the group of loiterers. The smoker stood and approached her, waving his hand toward the sidewalk to indicate that they should walk away from the group before speaking.

"Jazzie, I presume?"

"Yup, how can I help you, Ma'am?"

"My name is Marilyn Stotts, I'm Andi's employer. We have heard about your warning that this neighborhood is not safe for her, and we agree. Is there a specific threat that concerns you, or is it a more general concern?"

"Naw, Ma'am, was just some loose talk, nothin' specific. I like Andy, I helped him move in. Seemed like a real nice kid to me. And if you can keep him away from that screeching bitch, I think that's all for the best. He just don't belong here none, you know? He never did. And he DOUBLE don't belong here now he's a girl. It just ain't safe. Was fine when he was just a regular guy, but now he's a girl, too, so yeah. Was just lookin' out for him."

He sighed, bent down, and picked up a pebble before he continued.

"I got more to say. See this here rock, Ma'am? It's real interesting and you want to look real close at it and NOT at the green car in the charger rack behind you. THAT don't belong here, neither. But there it is, just like it was here this morning, and the evening before that. It's been comin' around the last couple o' days. Some folks don't know about this, but I do. I used to work on 'em. With the right software, any modern self driving car can be used as a surveillance device. Thing's covered in sensors, stands to reason. And so I'm askin' myself, what's changed, what's differ'nt? Only thing I know of that's changed around here is Andy sprouted hisself some tits. So yeah, I think someone's watchin' him and I don't want him here. I like him and I don't want him to get hurt none, unnerstan'?"

Marilyn nodded thoughtfully. "I DO understand, Jazzie, thank you. We feel the same way about her. We're ALSO trying to keep her away from the 'screeching bitch', as you called her. Andi really DOES deserve better in life and we mean to provide her with that. Andi's a valuable employee. We were already evaluating her for promotion before any of this happened, and we don't want to lose her. By the way..."

Marilyn reached into her purse and brought out a package of cigars, "... I believe this is your brand?"

"I believe it is, how did you know?" he asked, his eyes narrowing suspiciously.

Marilyn gestured around the edge of the parking area. Cigar butts were scattered at their feet. "You litter," she told him.

Jazzie burst out in startled laughter. "I do, I do, I should pick up some."

Just then, Andi and Katheryn exited the stairwell. Andi was no longer pouting and was carrying a small designer suitcase with a feminine floral print. Katheryn was behind her carrying the cardboard shipping box and looking grim.

"Hi Jazzie, it's me, Andi! I look different, don't I?"

"Sure do, Miss Andy, sure do. Purty as yer own babygirl, I think. Make sure you give her a kiss for me next time you see her. Tell her it's from Grampy Jazzie."

"Will do," Andi replied cheerfully as she was loaded into the car by her fiercely scowling boss. Apparently, Ms. Katheryn was intensely displeased about something she had seen.

Andi waved at Jazzie from her seat as the door closed.

"I like your suitcase, it's very nice," Marilyn complimented.

"Oh, it's not mine," Andi replied, "Lina left it behind when she came here to yell at me last night. We dumped it out and put some of my REAL clothes in it."

"I see, and just what did she expect you to wear?"

Andi giggled, "A red satin tube dress, mesh body suit - open crotch, of course - and stripper heels. How am I supposed to walk around in something like that? I took the dress, though, I like it. I'm pretty sure if I took the HH&F job offer I'd be dressed like that in public every day."

"By the way," she continued, quietly outraged, "I think she was here today, some of my things have been SNOOPED."

"Andi, when we get home, you can have the guest bedroom for now," Katheryn told her. "You can stay with us as long as you like. Your things will be safe there, I promise you that nobody will 'snoop' them."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Evening Activities, Bedtime

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Stotts lived in a large, pale-bricked Georgian home in an upscale neighborhood. It was far better than any place that Andi had ever lived. The wrought iron gate opened slowly as Andi excitedly looked out the windows. She had been saddened when she had to leave the rest of her things behind, but now she was looking forward to being the Stotts' temporary guest. It would be fun living here for a week or two until she could save up money for her own place, she thought.

The heavy wooden front door opened into a large, sunny atrium with a curved staircase on the right. The décor was very elegant; it reminded Andi of a hotel lobby or something like that. She could easily imagine herself sweeping down the grand staircase in an evening gown, going to a ball.

"Let's get you situated, Andi," Ms. Stotts told her. "Your room is the first one on the right at the top of the stairs."

The Stotts carried Andi's box and suitcase up the stair, and they all went into the guest bedroom. It contained a full-sized bed and other furniture, all neatly made up, ready for company. There was even a nice bookshelf for displaying Andi's books and figurines.

Ms. Marilyn went to change and get dinner started, while Ms. Katheryn stripped Andi and had her put on an ivory silk kimono. It was VERY short, barely hiding her naughty bits. In fact, the elegant trumpet sleeves decorated with small silken tassels were actually longer than the hem. Wearing it made Andi feel like a fine princess. For the second time today, she was being dressed in an article of clothing that cost more than her monthly rent at her old apartment. Ms. Katheryn informed Andi that she shall only wear lingerie at home, and NEVER undergarments, as that would be inappropriate.

"Why don't you go downstairs and help Marilyn set the table? That will be your chore for the time being. As I told you at the restaurant, I want you to learn about fine dining, and proper place setting is an important part of that. The best way to learn is by doing."

On her way down the grand staircase, Andi imagined that she was a princess or other fine lady, making graceful sweeping gestures with her arms so that her new kimono's sleeves would flutter appropriately. She arrived in the dining room smiling.

After she finished putting dinner in the oven, Marilyn showed Andi how to set a formal place setting. It was fun. Soon, all three women were sitting down to eat. Katheryn, as the head of household, sat at the head of the table, flanked by Marilyn and Andi. Both of the Stotts wore ankle-length lace-trimmed robe and gown sets.

When Katheryn joined them, Andi noticed that when she changed, she hadn't just changed clothes. She had also "changed" genders. There was clearly a significantly sized slab of meat dangling between her legs, creating an obvious penis bulge. "Like what you see, Andi?" Ms. Katheryn asked when she caught Andi looking.

Andi blushed and looked down. Her thick, strawberry hair swung forward, partially concealing her blushing face. "I'm sorry," she said, "I'm just really curious about it. You know, when I was a guy, I had no interest. I didn't think it was icky or anything; I just didn't care. But now that I'm a girl... well, I think it's really interesting and I want to at least get a close look at it."

"Is that okay? Can I do that?" she asked, hopefully.

"Sure, honey, we can do it after dinner."

During dinner, Katheryn made sure to ply the girl with several glasses of wine in order to get her in the mood and feeling adventurous.

Katheryn wasn't in a hurry to seduce Andi yet, though. She knew it was just a matter of time before Andi's new, female biology overcame her years of mental conditioning as a heterosexual male. After dinner, all three women worked together to clean up. Andi, who was feeling a bit tipsy, chattered happily the whole time. This cooperative familial environment was so different from what she had previously known. No one was getting the silent treatment, there was no veiled criticism or hidden insults. Everyone seemed genuinely concerned about everyone else's emotional well-being. Andi felt like she had finally fallen into the right hands. She had always held out hope that the right woman would discover her someday, and that day had finally arrived.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Watching" Television

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After cleanup, they left the dishwasher running, and Ms. Katheryn guided Andi into the TV room. She didn't say, "Andi, follow me," or anything like that. She simply put her arm around the smaller girl and guided her where she wanted Andi to go. It was another one of the games that dominant women played, this quiet assumption of physical control over a girl (or boy). Before their marriage had gone cold, boy-Andy enjoyed it when Lina did that. But now, it felt even better, probably because Andi didn't just HOPE that Ms. Stotts cared for her well-being, she KNEW that it was true.

The TV room contained three love seats arranged in a shallow "U" facing what had to be the largest TV screen that Andi had ever seen outside of a department store. Ms. Katheryn sat with Andi on one of the sofas and pulled her close. Andi relished the protected feeling and the luxurious sensation of two silk-clad bodies snuggled together. Her quality of life had improved tremendously in such a short time! Last night, she was sitting anxious and alone on her stained and broken couch, wearing a ratty old t-shirt. Tonight, she was dressed in fine silk, under the comforting arm of a powerful woman. Her heart still wasn't sure if she deserved such good fortune, but her head was determined to prove herself worthy.

Ms. Stotts picked up the controller. "What do you want to watch, sugar?" she asked.

"Oh, umm, I get to pick?" Andi asked. "I thought that since, you know, it's your house and your TV, that you would, you know..."

"Yes, everything in this room is mine," Ms. Katheryn told her kindly, "But you are my guest, and I want you to choose the show. I want you to be happy and comfortable living here with me. You've had a momentous day, and you deserve to be able to relax and watch a show you like."

Andi took note of the fact that "everything" in the room included one Andi Lavois Grumman. She also noticed that Ms. Stotts didn't say "visiting me"; she said "living here with me". Senior executives like Ms. Stotts often had their assistants move in with them. Andi hadn't really thought too much about it, but that prospect didn't seem like a bad thing at all. Hadn't she just been thinking about how much better her life had become recently? Andi certainly FELT like she belonged to Ms. Stotts; that much was certain. But did she also want to give up the last vestiges of her hard-won independence?

Well, enticing as that thought was, she didn't have to decide that now. Her boss wanted her to pick a show. That she could do.

"Umm, can we please watch "Highland Chieftess"?" she asked. "The last one I saw was episode 27. Can I watch the whole series on the big screen? Because I had to watch it on my phone before and I want to see it again, only bigger."

"Of course, dear," Ms. Stotts told her with an indulgent smile. "Did you want to see episode 27 again, or just move on to 28?"

"Uh, no, not a chance," Andi replied with a shudder, "that episode had a huge, gory execution scene in it. I do NOT need to see that on the big screen. Especially the castration part!"

"Don't worry, dumpling," Ms. Katheryn said comfortingly as she leaned back and pulled Andi closer. "I'll protect you. You're safe here with me. If it gets scary, just turn your head into my shoulder and I'll tell you when it's safe to look again." Her hand slipped around one of Andi's silk-covered breasts and began drawing circles lazy around her areola.

Ms. Marilyn entered the room and sat down on one of the other couches, arranging her silks. She placed a hairbrush and a couple of hair ties on the coffee table in front of her. "What are we watching?" she asked.