Shipping Clerk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry... Andi, please forgive me, I was selfish and I used you, I'm so sorry. I almost got there, I almost came, but it wasn't good enough. I wasn't GOOD enough, I wasn't STRONG enough," Marilyn babbled between sobs.

Katheryn, still holding Marilyn, shushed her and waved Andi away. Andi, although still desperate to help, realized that this was an intimate moment between spouses and left the room. She really HAD been having fun. She HADN'T felt abused at all. Once more, the X-virus and its ugliness had intruded on Andi's life and ruined a good thing. She needed to think on it. There had to be a way to help.

Still thinking, Andi went back to her room, hung up her luxurious kimono, and washed up. Then she put on one of her comfy, pink flannel nightgowns and sat on her bed. She needed a distraction, so she took her collection of figurines and action figures out of her box and arranged them on her new set of shelves. The figures were all on the upper shelves. She wanted to save the lower shelves for her paperbacks and comic books. She would need to pick them up from her old apartment.

Still dissatisfied, Andi carefully arranged the figures by genre and show, ensuring that the more heroic characters stood in the front row, ready to defend their fellows. That was better. She left a gap in the middle of the arrangement and searched for "Highland Chieftess" action figures on her new phone. There were so many! She didn't want to overwhelm Ms. Katheryn with demands, so she picked two - Anatomically Correct Chieftess Rowena and Very Pregnant Lady Theodora - for her wish list. Smiling with satisfaction, she nodded and saved her choices.

She still didn't have any money, so she would have to "negotiate" the acquisition with her boss. That thought brought a smile to her face and she licked her lips in satisfaction. "Yes, that's right," she thought, "the Lady Theodora negotiation method is best. All will crumple before my cock-sucking prowess."

Andi pulled the sheets down and slid into bed. She wasn't familiar with such terms as "high thread-count Egyptian cotton", but the sheets felt remarkably soft and smooth against her bare legs and delicate feet. She wriggled around for a bit, seeking out cold spots and finding the best position. She really wasn't accustomed to sleeping in such a huge bed. She also wasn't used to having six different pillows to choose from. Eventually she figured it out, though, and lay quietly. The figurine arrangement still wasn't quite right. Doggton Doggo shouldn't be so close to Cleocatra Catburgler. She got up and rearranged them to be further apart. That was better. She didn't want them arguing while she was trying to sleep.

As Andi lay there, looking at her figurines and thinking, she heard a polite knock on the door. "Come in," she said, rolling over. Andi appreciated that she had privacy now. Lina or Rochelle would have simply barged in without knocking, on the assumption that whatever he was doing in private was utterly irrelevant.

Ms. Katheryn came in, sat down on the bed next to her, and began gently stroking Andi's hair out of her eyes. She seemed to be emotionally drained by recent events but was still able to muster an expression of genuine concern for Andi.

"Are you okay, honey?" she asked.

Andi nodded. "I'm fine, it was fun. You know, until the end there. I'm worried about Ms. Marilyn and trying to think up ways to help."

Ms. Katheryn sighed. "You know, Andi," she said tiredly, "this is normally where I say something like 'Don't you worry, I'll take care of everything", but I can't. I feel like we're making progress, but I don't know how far we can take it without help."

Andi wanted to pat her on the thigh reassuringly, but her arm was trapped by her side when Ms. Stotts sat on the covers. She probably could have wriggled it out, but she liked the feeling. It was comforting because it reminded her of the times when her mother would sit on her bed at night and talk. Strangely, many of her memories from her life as boy-Andy seemed faded and gray, but other, older recollections were still vibrant, as though they had happened to HER. This was one of them. In fact, ALL of her memories of her mother were like that.

"Ma'am," Andi said, "I want you to know that I'm willing to do anything at all to help out. I owe you ladies everything, and I want to pay it back. Plus - and don't get upset when I tell you this - my mom died when she clenched. She was six months pregnant at the time. So for me, this is personal, and I'll do anything at all to make things right, okay? If we need to put on all kinds of extra-naughty shows for Marilyn, then that's what we're going to do. Extra, extra naughty. In fact, I already came up with an idea..."

The two women conspired together in quiet tones for some time. Then Katheryn kissed her precious, filthy-minded pet on the forehead and tucked her in.

Tired from her big day, Andi soon fell asleep and dreamed of being Lady Andi, rewarding the gallant Blue Knight for rescuing her. On her knees, as is proper for a well-bred Lady.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

End Day Two

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Author's note: Wow, only on Ch. 05 and I have nine more days of Andi's adventure already mapped out. This may take a LOT more chapters! Many thanks to Avicia, Carl_Bradford, MrSmith27, and Eroticstoryspinner for their edits, ideas, and encouragement.