Shipping the girl - Pt. 01

Story Info
Our herione Charlie gets shipped to an unknown location.
3.5k words
4.22
9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie Bowmont Pedersen sat on the wooden bench fingering the subpoena in her small delicate fingers as her brain was awash with what had transpired for the past three hours or so. She was "a person of interest" in a mess her employers, Joan and Walter Whitmore, had gotten into. The police and the justice department were looking for answers and the Whitmores had served Charlie up as the culprit.

"What the fuck is going on," came a familiar voice standing above her. "Oh, and I think I warned you about those two years ago."

She looked up and saw John Yankovitch, in all his glory, standing before her. He was a rotund man that resembled an unmade bed. His clothes as usual were wrinkled and ill fitting and there was evidence on his shirt of what he had eaten for lunch. Or possibly breakfast. But he was a genius with investments.

"They are waiting to talk to you," she said slowly but was once again interrupted.

"So, the fucking Whitmores embezzle millions and little you is left holding the bag," John shot back. "That figures. Let me guess, the dregs of the gene pool at the fed don't like your bank account numbers."

"That is putting it mildly," Charlie said glumly as the two of them were being ushered back into the offices.

They sat at a table with what was being called a financial forensics team and before anyone could say anything an irritated Mr. Yankovitch opened up his case and a piece of what looked to be an uneaten piece of blueberry scone tumbled out. He casually flicked the remnant onto the floor and blasted away at all present.

"So you geniuses think Miss straight arrow here is your villian because she has a fat bank account," he said with more than a hint of amusement in his voice.

"She has." began to answer the female prosecutor. "A very substantial portfolio for a woman of her....."

"Don't be stupid," Yankovitch interrupted. "Look at her, she has no hobbies, no family and from what I can tell no vices. Shit, she gave me her full paycheck 4 month in a row back 3 years ago. She lives the live of a nun and she ain't getting' none if you know what I mean. Somebody gives me money like that I can make anyone a fucking millionarie."

He proceeded to layout each and every dollar in and each and every investment made including stock splits and a couple of lucrative IPOs. Within 10 minutes he was standing up, offering that perhaps "you fucking idiots should start barking up the right tree for a change" and leading a much more relaxed Charlie Pedersen out the door.

They walked out of the court house and Yankovitch said casually, "Hey, I pretty much saved your beautiful ass in there. Maybe you can do something nice for me. Like a tip."

Charlie stopped dead and looked at him, "Wait what? No way I am gonna......"

"Not THAT kind of tip, dear," he laughed. "I was thinking of a couple grand. You know, money? Shit, I was only trying to loosen you up."

He offered a ride home but she declined for no valid reason and watched him take out what looked to be some sort of pastry and eat it as he wandered to his car. She really admired that man. Not for his massive intellect which he often wielded like a club but as much as anything his honesty in a world where that seemed to be a forgotten virtue.

They had met some 6 years ago at a conference on tax laws when she was fresh out of school. They had talked briefly and he found her irresistible and made an alcohol induced club handed pass at her that involved a lot of hands in inappropriate places. Because of her history she didn't react well and it was starting to become a big deal. She saw that he was remorseful and said to just forget it.

The next day he apologized profusely and they became good friends. Friends with no benefits but friends. Well there were plenty of benefits because Mr. John Yankovitch generated quite a portfolio for her. A portfolio she was shocked to discover the true value of while in the clutches of the police.

She really didn't care about money, but numbers. She loved numbers and the math. Numbers are what they are, they never bullshit you or lie to you.

She walked along the street not even sure where she was or how to walk home from there. At that moment, and for maybe the first time in a long while, she began to notice the day. It was a beautiful day.

To rain on that day she was forced to replay the words John had said about her. She knew he didn't say them to be mean he was simply making a point. That was the way he was. And what he said was spot on about the way she was.

She was the third child of four to parents who were solid citizens were you to ask the members of their church. The reality was a whole lot different as Charlie was given tasks to do cleaning and clothes washing for her older brother Will at 9 or 10 and by 12 she was suffering regular abuse from her father.

He stopped, or more accurately was stopped when he died mysteriously.

Fortunately for Charlie, her mother brought her to the hospital at the time so suspicion fell on the oldest daughter. But nothing was ever proven. Truth was that he had started with Paula when she was 13 or so but she was not one to take it and there was an incident with a knife which saw the father badly cut. He was always mum on how he got stabbed but he never touched Paula again.

Paula was a full 7 years older than Charlie and she kept telling her not to take it but Charlie never had Paula's moxie. The youngest daughter was Marilyn and she was the apple of everyone's eye. Cute and precocious she was 8 years younger than Charlie and the job of raising Marilyn fell all over Charlie until she left home for community college.

Her mother took Marilyn to Florida and Paula had long since fled to California and To this point Charlie had not seen any of them since. Everyone suitably happy to be free of the others.

Charlie wandered into a little park and was tired so she sat on a bench and called an uber. IN the ride home she contemplated her life. No job because her bosses were probably going to jail and the negative press about the mess would certainly hurt her employment opportunities. And the Whitmores were not liable to be giving her any references.

When Charlie made it to her cute little house still wondering what to do with her life her day got worse because her brother Will and his equally irritating wife Winnie (Yeah, I know, what are the odds of that shit, right) were waiting for her in the driveway.

Will and Winnie had had everything pretty much given to them all of their lives and were not prepared to fend for themselves. As a result they were in deep financial problems and because of this idiot move or that had lost their house.

"We need to use your house, sis," Will told Charlie. "You certainly can't expect my wife and kids to be homeless, can you?"

"Yes, you can find a nice little apartment to rent," added Winnie.

Charlie stood there, head spinning and all she could say was," and when is this all supposed to happen? Today or tomorrow?" Because she was just honor bound to submit to her brother.

Learning what she just had,Charlie had the money to bail them out and the old Charlie, she most certainly would have. This Charlie made no mention of her fat portfolio.

"No we won't be moving in for two weeks because we are taking the kids to Disney," announced Winnie proudly.

"You are broke and you are taking a fucking 2 week vacation" That was what Charlie though but did not say. She just nodded.

Winnie left for their car and Will stopped and handed Charlie a slip of paper saying, "I know you are out of work right now and here is some info for a place where you can sell yourself or rent yourself out for a year or so and give us the money. It will be a big help.

Charlie just stood there, mouth agape as they happily drove off. Problem solved.

Her first call was to John Yankovitch to verify his boast that if she left that money with him she could retire in two years. He said no problem. Then she went online and contacted the people on that slip of paper from her brother.

Almost two weeks had passed and here she was looking around her house. All of her personal effects had been packed up and put into storage. Her life was about to change. Probably not for the better but it was going to change damn it.

She led him upstairs and into a smallish bedroom her short skirt flapping in his face as they scaled the carpet covered stairs.

"I am sorry, but it is important for me that I do this by myself," she said as her face turned scarlet.

She hesitated and then added, "All part of me giving myself and accepting the process, and consequences."

"All fair and valid points," he told her with a smile. "So show me!"

"Every stage of the process is another step moving me closer to my destiny and closes another door that would allow me to stop," she said as she removed her clothing.

She stood naked over the pile of clothing on the floor and then knelt on the floor and cut up the skirt, blouse, panties and bra she had worn all day. The shredded clothing was placed in the trash bag.

She stood up, naked before the man, she seemed a bit hyper but she spoke in a surprisingly calm voice.

"As you have seen, there is not another piece of clothing here, so my free-fall has begun."

"If you will excuse me for a moment please," she said as she ran off to the bathroom. She returned after relieving herself.

"It is quite possible that that will be the last time i will use a proper toilet," she said upon returning.

The man watched her as she pulled on three pairs of adult diapers, each larger than the first. She carefully applied the tapes and seemed to be almost in a trance, almost forgetting that the man was even present, while doing it.

She spoke aloud but almost to herself saying, "These should help contain the any messes i should make while in transit."

She then sat on the floor and pulled on the puppy booties over her bare feet snapping shut small padlocks that locked the straps that held the booties fast around her ankles.

She looked up and shrugged, "The keys to these locks and the others have already been mailed, so removing them would be a problem."

"Another hard to reverse step in your trip," nodded the man.

"Yes" she answered.

"A trip that will probably end your life as you presently know it, and possibly end your life entirely," the man added.

"Yes," she responded again.

"Continue please," the man said with a smile. "This is starting to get very interesting."

She placed some items on the bed and after shifting her diapers slightly held them up one at a time to the man.

"This part was very important to me and I will explain everything now because talking will no longer be an option for me very soon," she said.

"Since i was not expecting to be treated as a human or even humanely, I wanted my face and head to be completely covered. I also felt that being blind and as deaf as possible would add to the torment of the trip."

She spoke as she twisted professionally fitted ear plugs into her ears and then placed ear coverings over her ears.

"This item is my mouth plug. A tight ball gag would be preferable but I was concerned about breathing and possible vomiting during the trip so I went with this tube that will keep my mouth gagged but open.

She held up an open mouth gag that had a tube that extended about an inch or two inside and out of the mouth. She was of course accurate when saying that after insertion of this speaking would become difficult if not impossible.

She then held up a plastic bag and said, "My plan was to place this over my head and them use the black duct tape to cover and close off my head."

"That was of course until I visited your shop and found these," she said holding up the vinyl head covering and the puppy snout.

She picked up the gag and nodded to the man, "I will say thank you now for all of your help because if i do not continue soon i will fall apart and have a hard time continuing."

Before he could respond she immediately inserted the tube gag into her mouth and began taping her mouth shut liberally applying broad strips of white duct tape around her jaw and mouth.

"Are you sure you want to do this," the man asked in a concerned tone.

She shook her head no as she pulled the clear plastic bag over her head. She smoothed the plastic over her head and face. She poked a hole in the plastic and inserted the tube through the plastic.

She looked at the man with sad eyes as if begging him to stop her.

As much as he thought it the proper thing to do, he was enthralled by what he was seeing rendering him powerless to stop her.

After a silent pause where both people just stared into each other's eyes she pulled the vinyl hood over her head.

The shiny black vinyl covered her head completely save for two small eye holes and a mouth hole through which the tube filling her mouth protruded. The hood covered her neck and fell onto her naked shoulders.

She smoothed down the hood and began tightening the string laces in the back of the hood that would tightly seal her head and face in a cocoon.

She was struggling with the laces and the man began to stand but she shook her head no and he sat back on the chair.

"Damn, you are determined to do this to yourself aren't you sweetie," he said with a smile.

She said nothing as she continued to slowly tighten the hood around her head. It took awhile but finally she was tying the laces between her shoulder blades.

She completed the process by tearing off a strip of black duct tape and applying that over the laces. Two more strips of tape and she smoothed them down over the back of her head.

She strapped a fat nylon dog collar around her neck and locked it on with a snap of a fairly large pad lock.

The man though again about what she had said, about how each step would force her to move forward and not abort the process.

He looked at the lock and collar and, remembering where the keys were to that lock, could only mutter "wow."

He looked at her, she was a very attractive woman he thought. He mused to himself, "Why would such a lovely creature be so very self destructive?"

She then picked up the puppy snout and hastily started to strap it to the front of her face. She was fumbling and rushing and having difficulty as if the poor girl was having second thoughts and afraid that pausing would cause her to rethink her whole situation.

She finally got the snout attached and all that was left of her pretty face were two nervous eyes peering through small plastic covered holes.

She was right as her status as a human being was vanishing before his eyes as the puppy snout was attached to her face.

That snout, those pointy ears atop the hairless head. They all stripped away her human qualities.

She was obviously expecting rough treatment from who ever was receiving her in that crate and would now be all too easy for an indulgent sort to see her more of a creature than a human being.

She turned and saw herself in the mirror and tears started to fill her eyes as she turned back to face the man.

He saw his tears and shook his head.

"You obviously wanted this and wanted to make it near impossible to NOT do this, so it goes without saying that I am here to say that I will make sure that you are filling that shipping crate tonight."

She nodded and stooped down to the floor and picked up the last remnants of this process and placed them into the trash bag.

The man took the bag from her announcing, "I will take care of that."

She led the man down the stairs and in the living room the girl took one look around, seemingly her last look around the spotlessly clean house

She then walked through the kitchen and with only a small hesitation walked outside onto the breezeway.

She carefully shut the door and it locked shut.

Another hurdle passed thought as she was now almost certainly locked out of the house.

He pointed down and into the shipping crate and said, "get in!"

He was fairly certain that she could not hear her words but his actions were plain and she slowly lowered her self into the wooden crate.

she moved into the crate easily as she had practiced the process several times and as she knelt on pads she attached the ankle straps holding on the puppy paws to a solid bar firmly affixing her ankles.

The case was well designed as the bar held her ankles slightly raised to allow her feet and toes to hang freely flat against one end of the crate.

She then attached straps that pulled her thighs against stout uprights of the shipping crate.

She was working slowly but efficiently as she bent herself over a padded bar that supported her belly and without any hesitation she used another strap over the small of her back holding her belly against the bar.

She was moving as if the man was no longer there, sealing her fate further she lowered her upper body down into the case her elbows on pads in the base of the crate and her neck between two stout uprights.

She used clips to attach her collar to the uprights and then pulled on the left puppy paw over her left hand, She locked it on and then using her right hand snapped that wrist to the cross member of the crate.

She started to reach for the black duct tape but he pulled it from her.

Without ceremony or hesitation he put the last puppy paw over her right hand and locked it on and then sealing her fate further fastened it to the cross member as she had done earlier to the left.

He then used 4 strips of black duct tape to tape over her eye holes sending the girl into a pitch blackness that would last for who knew how long.

And who could know for how long. She had said that she had purposely shipped herself over the weekend so that the process would take an extra day or two.

And who knew if the recipient of such a fine toy would bother to remove the tape once the crate had been delivered.

He looked down upon the lovely woman and smiled.

"Have a nice life sweetheart, may it be filed with all the misery and torment you crave," he said to an unhearing head as he let the lid slam shut.

"My wife is gonna LOVE this," the man said aloud as he used entirely too many wood screws to fasten the lid down on the crate.

He gave the crate a couple of kicks good by and then strolled down off the breezeway.

He got into his car and drove away into the early morning darkness thinking devilishly, "Yes we definitely Must ship the wife off some place and soon!"

He came back just before noon later that day and the crate was still there on the breezeway. He didn't go up to inspect it as he knew that she had no way of getting out.

"She is in there alright, no way around that," he said aloud to no one.

He sat in his car and watched the crate as he grew uncomfortably hard. He shrugged and drove away leaving the young woman to her fate.

He returned Saturday morning and found the house silent and the breezeway empty.

She was in the system now. Properly crated up and shipped!