All Comments on 'Ship's Whore Ch. 04: Doll'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Smart Move!

There are occasions when I think I might have that mood enhancer, very minimal play on my nipples and I turn into a sex starved fiend too 😉

I thought the subtle blackmailing of the captain was absolutely perfect. Oh and I can just imagine bondage in zero G, yum.

Really enjoying your imagination and looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 5 years agoAuthor

You're very welcome - thanks for commenting!

Especially thanks for confirming it's realistic!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Anonymous, you stole my comment. I hope Sam makes it to the stars.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story. Can't wait for more. Five stars!

AlinaXAlinaXabout 5 years agoAuthor

One step at a time...

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 5 years ago
Love Those Fetishes!

I love the way you are working the various fetishes into your story. Do wish the submissions were longer, though.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 5 years agoAuthor

The fetishes are certainly fun but also quite tricky to keep real. Or semi-real, anyway.

Most of my stories end up as 1-2 pages, and it's a valid criticism to say I should take longer to explore the characters and events. While I have written some longer works, once it gets into novelette territory, I feel it really needs to better plotted out and developed.

Many thanks for reading and commenting. This series is one I've put a lot of thought into, and it means a lot that people are enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I edit sometimes...

I edited once for a guy who was writing a chapter story and trying to get one chapter into each of the Literotica categories. It was pretty fun although his writing required a lot of editing to fix the grammar issues and still wasn't nearly as good as yours.

Anyway, I like how you are hitting multiple categories and working in as many different fetishes as possible. It's great stuff - keep going.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

I was worried about this one. One person's doll fetish is another's rape trigger...

Rambling_WreckRambling_Wreckabout 1 year ago

I'd like to see what more she wanted from Captain Li's visits. In detail. A final week after the blackmail. Changing the recording week. Li, unrestrained using her body with few limits. Ooooohhhh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES