Shipwrecked on Miriko's Island Ch. 01-10

Story Info
A young man wakes up on a mysterious island...
14.9k words
4.48
11k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Serca45
Serca45
253 Followers

Chapter 1- Into the Storm

As I watch the black roiling water swallow my boat I know my chances of survival have just sank with it. I cling to a small flotation device as wave after wave crashes into me trying to rip it from my hands. Lightning streaks across the sky temporarily allowing me to see the mountain sized wave headed my way.

How did it come to this? I suppose it's my fault, I shouldn't have gone for another run. Smuggling might not be considered an honorable profession to most, but I take great pride in my work. I had a contract and I would do anything to fill it, I'm a man of my word storm be damned. Look where that got me...

Every second feels like a minute as the wave draws near. If I had a quirk now would be the time for it to activate, but I know that won't happen. I'm 26 and I still have never unlocked whatever power is within me. I'm an orphan so I don't know what quirks my parents possessed, aside from the ability to disappear on me. I openly chuckle to myself, might as well have a laugh at my own expense before I go. The wave crests right over me and roars as it crashes down, I feel pain for only the briefest moment before blacking out.

As I awaken I can feel the warmth of the sun on my skin, I hear strange birds singing beautiful songs in the distance. I'm confused...

"Woah! how the hell did you end up here you poor thing?"

I try to open my eyes but the sun blinds me, I blink a few times as my eyes adjust. The sight my eyes drink in is breathtaking...

A dark skinned, absurdly tall muscled woman in a tight white bikini stares down at me. The outline of her large rabbit ears casting a shadow on my face. Ive never seen someone so beautiful in my life.

"You ok young man?"

I try to speak but just end up spitting up water.

"Oh boy! Ok your coming with me!"

This amazonian goddess of a woman bends down and scoops me up with ease. Her body is so sweaty, her musk so strong. The feel of her tits on my side is orgasmic, they are so large and soft. I feel dazed, I feel confused. I begin to pass out again, I look up at the smiling woman as I do...

"Are you an angel?"

She gives a devilish grin "Oh that's to damn cute, no young man I'm certainly not that."

"Your beautifu..."

I black out again before I can even finish the word.

Chapter 2- The Interrogation

I awaken, my skin feels tingly and hot. I feel a hand gliding all over my body, it's so warm and soft. Another hand is obsessively rubbing my balls. I don't open my eyes, they feel so damn heavy, I just whisper...

"What is this..."

I hear a woman giggle "Shhh this stuff will make you feel better, then you can make me feel better... But for now I want you to sleep."

My heart skips a beat as I feel something press against my lips, I open my eyes and see a beautiful woman's face for only a second before a flash of pink light blinds me. I instantly feel my conciseness begin to slip away again. I want more than anything to stay awake, to feel more of her hands, of her lips, but again darkness takes me. I dream of black water swallowing me, carrying me to the bottom of the ocean. The eternal black void accepts me gleefully as I accept my fate.

My dream is interrupted by another flash of pink light...

I awaken with a jolt! I'm breathing heavily and sweating. I look around and see it's day time, I'm in someones living room! I sit up on the couch, I'm covered in countless blankets, as I rip them off I realize I'm naked.

"Where the hell am I... What happened?" I say to myself.

I look through the window and see the bright blue ocean. I shutter as the memory of my boat being swallowed comes back to me. Thats right! My boat sank and then... And then... Well I don't really remember anything after that.

I look around the living room, it seems nice though a little tacky with all the shells and beach themed stuff. This must be a beach bungalow of some sort. I wrap one of the blankets around me and attempt to stand, my legs feel weak and instantly give out. I plop back down on the couch dizzy.

Where could I possibly be? My maps showed no island for a hundred miles in any direction, there is no way I floated that far unconscious. Fuck! The ship! The cargo! I can't believe I lost it all, my reputation is ruined. I rub my eyes telling myself it doesn't matter, that atleast I have my life, but I still can't help but feel sick about my failure. My work was all I had and now it's gone, swallowed by an unforgiving ocean.

I shake my head, what happened to my clothes? It's so unnerving to wake up naked. Not to mention I feel so hot, so sweaty. I guess all these blankets could be the cause but it feels like more than that. I rub my thigh and instantly shutter. My skin feels so damn sensitive, so tingly. I honestly don't know what to make of any of this.

That's when I hear a clang noise from somewhere in the house. I instantly feel fear in my heart. I suppose if they knew what happened, who I am, then I'd be in jail already. Keep it together Sheno, just protect yourself and your clients no matter what.

I hear a woman yell from what I assume is the kitchen "Ah your finally awake, just in time for some lunch!"

I couldn't be more confused... Who is that? How did she know I was awake? I stay quiet, I'm to ill informed to speak. Best thing I can do is wait to get more information about my current situation. I stare at the ceiling trying to prepare the lies that will keep me and my clients out of jail.

"Yo I know you're awake! These ears aren't just for show! Tell me do you prefer mayonnaise or miracle whip?"

I grimace as I whisper to myself "Duh mayonnaise... I'm not a psychopath..."

I hear loud, deep, echoing laugh from the other room "Good! You passed the first of many tests!"

Damn she can hear me whisper from another room!?! Who is this woman? What is her quirk? What does she mean tests? What the hell is going on!?! A few minutes of silence pass before I hear heavy footsteps coming my way.

A beautiful, muscle bound, dark skinned woman comes through the threshold, a tight white bikini leaving almost every inch of her bare to the world. She is holding a plate with a sandwich and chips on it. As she approaches and hands it to me she brushes her long white hair from her angelic face.

I take the plate with a shakey hand. I've seen this woman before on the news, it's the number 5 hero! I think her name is Mirko, the bunny hero!

"Thank... You... Ma'am..." My brain is unable to comprehend the danger I'm in, or the surreal weight of her beauty.

"You're very welcome, now eat and then we can have a little talk."

She heads back to the kitchen, I just stare at the sandwich like it's poisonous. What the hell is happening? Did she save me from the water? Does she know who I am? Is this a trick to pump me for info?

I take the smallest little bite of the sandwich. It's a simple BLT but it's made perfectly, the second the taste hits my tongue I realize how hungry I actually am. I begin eating it aggressively while scarfing down the chips as well. Right on que she re-enters the room with a glass of water. I take that too as she sits down in a chair on the other side of the coffee table.

I can't read her face, she just watches me finish my sandwich while nibbling on a carrot. The way she does it is actually incredibly cute. In record time I clean the plate and finish the water. I'm already starting to feel less dizzy.

"Feel a little better?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes ma'am... Thank you..." I keep my voice meek to match my weak state.

"Good, now I have some very serious questions to ask you, I expect honest answers."

Here we go the the interrogation has begun "yes of course ma'am."

She crosses her leg and takes a few more nibbles of her carrot "What's your name?"

This one is easy, I have an alias I use often and even carry legal identification for "Seto Karou ma'am"

She nods "Nice to meet you Seto as you may know I'm Mirko the bunny hero... Now tell me do you understand the severity your crime? knowingly trespassing on this island..."

"No ma'am... To be honest I have no idea where we are, my maps had no island in this area."

She takes a nibble of the carrot "Of course they didn't, this is a high level quirk quarantine island... Do you know what that is?"

I shake my "Not at all ma'am."

"Huh, well we can come back to that later... Tell me Seto what were you doing all the way out here?"

Ok man keep your cool, remember the details of your lies as you go, keep it simple...

"I'm a fisherman ma'am."

She raises her eyebrow "What happened to your crew?"

"I don't have one ma'am, I'm independent."

"You man a vessel large enough to be this far out all by yourself?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Impressive but wildly reckless... Tell me why didn't you activate your distress beacon?"

This is a big question, by law every boat has to have one of these devices. Obviously I don't have one because they are also used to track people who are up to no good, such as myself.

"Everything happened so fast ma'am, I capsized before I truly understood the danger I was in."

"Why were you even out to begin with? A storm that size was surely being tracked."

She isn't wrong, I knew what I was heading into, atleast I thought I did.

"It's been a tough season ma'am... As you probably know fishing isn't as easy as it used to be, competing against the commercial ships gets harder and harder every year. I knew the storm would be bad but I couldn't afford to lose an entire run. I apologize for my negligence ma'am."

She takes a snap off her carrot, her face still impossible to read.

"Tell me about your quirk."

"I'm sorry ma'am I can't..."

"And why is that?"

"Well the doctor said I definitely have one based on the tests, but it's undetermined what it actually is."

"Interesting... How about your parents quirks?"

"I'm an orphan ma'am."

"Huh... Ok well considering your quirk activated in the short time you've been here I have to say I find this answer very suspicious Seto."

I'm perplexed "It what!?! What hell do you mean it activated!?!"

She snaps her carrot again, this time her eyes flash with anger "I'm asking the questions Seto, not you."

My my brain is reeling, is she telling the truth? Why would she lie? I can think about this later I just need to calm down and focus on my lies.

"Tell me Seto how does such a young fisherman end up with so many scars? One of which is clearly from a very severe stabbing."

Fuck! I completely forgot she has seen me fully naked! Fuck fuck fuck think Seto... Think fast...

"Growing up an orphan isn't easy ma'am, I saw and felt things no child should. Fishing was my way out of such things..."

The best lies have a kernel of truth.

"Hmmm..."

She squints her eyes thinking for a moment. The snap of her carrot being the only thing to break the silence.

"Seto tell me do you have a criminal record?"

I gulp, the alias I give her has a clean record but I if I tell her that just after that whole scar question she is gonna be more suspicious.

"No ma'am... But I'll be honest, in my younger years I did commit some petty crimes, they just never caught me."

She seems amused "A boy who doesn't know his quirk getting away with multiple crimes, his record unscathed? You're either absurdly skilled or a poor liar."

I keep my face steady "Look, I'm purely lucky to have an unscathed record, but as my scars surely show I wasn't that skilled ma'am."

"Ha! I suppose that's true Seto."

She snaps her carrot again never taking her eyes off me for a second.

"How did you get enough money to buy a fishing vesseI? Doubt they come cheap."

"It was given to me by the man who taught me to fish, he was like a father to me... And now... I've failed him."

I truly do despair over the loss of my ship and the destruction of my reputation. The man who taught me to smuggle is probably rolling in his grave right now. I'm sorry Jack, I did everything I could to save your ship.

"Sheesh I'm sure he would only care that you are alive... So tell me how you ended up naked on my beach?"

So I washed ashore naked!?!

"Honestly I don't know ma'am, the last memory I have is watching the water swallow my ship, then I woke up on this couch."

She smirks "Ah Seto I'm hurt, you don't remember groping my breasts while I carried you here?"

Her words catch me off guard "I... I.. What!?! No ma'am I would never... I... I must have been delirious I wouldn't... Please! I'm sorry ma'am!"

She smiles as she finishes her carrot "Don't worry I didn't mind, besides who can blame you? These titties are famous for a reason ya know?"

Her switch to such a playful sexy demeanor has me on the back foot.

"Surely I didn't... I'm so sorry... That's so unlike me I promise."

She grins "Is that so?"

I give a pleading look "Of course!"

She pulls another carrot out from behind her ear and gives it the slightest lick before snapping the head off.

"So you don't like my boobs?"

I feel the blush pretty much exploding off my face "No!.. I mean yes!... But I wouldn't!... I'm so sorry ma'am!

She gives a girlish giggle "Tell me Seto are you a virgin?"

Where the hell is this interrogation going!?!

Chapter 3- Virgin

"I.. I... I don't understand ma'am.."

She raises her eyebrow "You don't understand what a virgin is?"

I'm so confused "No I don't understand why that matters..."

Her smile fades "I decide what matters Seto... Now kindly tell me, are you a virgin?"

What the hell is happening!?! This is so far beyond what is appropriate for a hero to ask. I now feel all to aware that I'm naked on her couch, I feel so exposed, so vulnerable. It's best just to tell her whatever she wants, this is probably some advanced interrogation technique or something anyways. Be honest when you can, lie well when you can't.

"I... Yes I'm a virgin ma'am."

She smirk returns "How old are you?"

"22..."

"Pretty old to be a virgin, have you ever pleasured a woman in any way?"

I grimace, I'm more uncomfortable with this than anything asked earlier.

"No ma'am..."

She looks slightly surprised and amused "Why is that Seto? You aren't hard to look at and seem to have a decent work ethic... Why have you never gone for it?"

"Well... When I was in the orphanages all the girls just felt like sisters to me... After I got out I just focused on my work... It's nothing dramatic, I don't really think much about it."

She looks unconvinced "Come on Seto that can't be the only reasons, the docks are filled with woman who would warm your bed on long voyages, there has to be a reason you turned them down day after day."

"Look ma'am I don't know... I guess it just all seems selfish to me, taking the risk of bringing more life into this world, I want no part of it... Is that so wrong?"

She frowns "I guess not... But you know they have this thing called birth control now."

I avert my gaze "Yea I guess..."

"So if you aren't having sex... How often do you masterbate? Do you watch porn?"

I grimace, this is so insane to talk about with a hero, why would she want to know this?

"Look I do it the normal amount, every few days or so, and no I don't use porn I just flip through Instagram every now and again or use my imagination."

"Why no porn?"

"I just don't... I don't know..."

She smiles "So every boy has a female hero they masterbate to... Who is yours?"

I'm shocked "I don't really follow hero stuff..."

She shakes her head "Don't dare lie Seto, I already know it's not me, just tell the truth... Give me a hero, any hero."

I hate this "I don't know, I guess I skimmed that dragon woman's Instagram one time... I can't remember her name."

She gives a devilish grin as she nibbles her carrot "We both know her name is Ryukyu... And it's interesting to know you crave an animalistic woman."

Ok there is no way this woman is coming on to me right!?! Aside from the fact she could have any man in the world, she is a hero, wouldn't hitting on someone she just saved be like immoral or something? This has to be a trick, a tactic to loosen me up and manipulate me. Keep a level head man she is just toying with you. Give her whatever she wants and you just might make it out of this without handcuffs on.

"Ma'am I don't crave her I just thought she was sorta... I don't know... kinda cute."

She giggles "I'm just saying I know Ryukyu well and she is definitely worthy of your lust, she's got brains and a stunning body to boot."

I can't believe what I'm hearing...

She finishes her carrot and dusts off her hands "Alright I think this should conclude the first part of your interview, I'm happy to say you passed."

I can't comprehend what she means "Um... What?"

She smiles "Your out of work now right? Well I could use a new assistant and that could be you! It's very clear you're lying to me about something, something serious I gather, but regardless I have serious doubts you are a villain. Not to mention you have one sweet quirk that I would love to play with."

I feel like I've slipped into another dimension "I still don't understand..."

She stands up and stretches her absurdly muscular body, her tits nearly pop out of her stylish yet skimpy bikini.

"Look let's just say there is a reason that me and my teammates have been quarantined on this island, the fact that you are even here is breaking the rules to an absurd degree. Lucky for you I know better than some pencil pushers what me and the girls need. If you pass my tests I will make you my assistant and tell you exactly what is going on with me, this island, and even your own quirk. It won't be easy, but I promise you that you will feel more pleasure than you thought possible and make some decent coin in the process. Hell as your signing bonus I'll give you a blowjob (her face gets serious for a moment) and trust me I take my blowjobs just as seriously as my hero work (She smiles again) Anyway just think about it, I have some sunbathing to do and you need to sleep some more young man. I'll wake you up in the evening when it's time to start the next part of your interview, if that's what you choose of course."

With that she simply walks out of the living room, her cute little cotton tail swaying with her hips as she goes. I lay back down and stare at the ceiling dazed.

I definitely died in that ocean didn't I?

Chapter 4- A Work of Art

I wake up to the sound of someone calling my name. It takes me a moment to realize I'm not on my ship. The memories of my interrogation come flooding back. To my surprise my skin still feels so sensitive. I shift uncomfortably as I get up, my cock is rock hard, it's so hard it hurts a little. I look out the window and see the sun is low, it'll probably be gone within the hour.

"Setoooo! Come out her please!"

What? I have no clothes though. What is this woman's angle, what's the trick here. Does she really want an assistant?... Would she really... Blow me...

"Um ok one second ma'am!"

I wrap myself in the blanket, it actually works out nicely helping hide my boner from view. I hold the blanket closed with one hand while the other pushes my aching cock toward my belly. I shutter at how sensitive my cock feels, I'm no stranger to morning wood but this is something else.

As I stand I'm surprised at how strong I feel, I'm not dizzy in the least anymore. That sandwich and extra sleep really has done the trick. I walk through the living room and out to a small porch. I turn and see Mirko laying on a large wooden chair with towels layered on it. I instantly avert my gaze.

"Ma'am your... Your... Naked!?!"

She giggles "well duh I don't wanna have tan lines... Unless that's something you're into... Is it Seto?"

Her cool relaxed tone has my head spinning with confusion "I... I... I... I don't know ma'am!"

Serca45
Serca45
253 Followers