Shipwrecked on Miriko's Island Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both drain our glasses, my cheeks burn red as the wine courses through me. Mirko looks much the same, she closes her eyes and gives a deep exhale as she finishes. I take her glass and begin pouring the new bottle.

"Seto why didn't you cum on my face?"

I feel a shiver go down my spine, I'm lucky to not drop this wine bottle "What ma'am!?!"

She giggles "earlier when I told you to pick a place to cum... When given the option like that ten out of ten young men would pick the face... Why didn't you?"

I finish pouring and sit back down, Mirko instantly puts her hand on my thigh and squeezes reassuringly. I take a deep breath, come one Seto you have to get used to this lewd talk. I take a sip of my wine before speaking.

"I just... I don't know... It seemed disrespectful or something."

She squeezes my leg harder "I would have loved it Seto, please don't decide things like that for me. I don't see it as disrespectful in the least, I think it's fucking hot actually, and if you would have enjoyed it so would I ok?"

Wow is she for real "Ok ma'am... I'm sorry.."

"Ah no need to apologize, just be honest with me and yourself next time cutie" she gives me a playful wink before taking her drink up again.

"To honesty!"

*Clink*

I sheepishly drink thinking about all of my lies today. How long can I keep it up? Does she even believe them to begin with? How will I get out of this?

"Ma'am can I ask you something?"

"Of course! And you don't need to ask permission everytime silly!"

"Oh yea... Uh... How long do you intend on being on this island?"

She taps her chin "well honestly I don't know... Do to the extenuating circumstances it could be a week, a month, hell maybe even a year! I'll tell you all about it though when you're my assistant."

"Ok" I say softly.

She laughs "I can see in your eyes you have another question, out with it!"

She rubs my leg only inches from my cock, I represse every urge to get hard.

"Well actually... You said you needed a new assistant, what happened to your last one?"

Her hand stops, it slowly pushes up my thigh until it's cupping the nook between my thigh and the base of my cock.

"Oh he quit, he couldn't handle the... Work load..."

I give a quivering exhale as she begins massaging me there. I can't control it any longer, my cock starts to slowly unfurl.

"Ma'am I..."

Before I can finish my sentence she leans in and begins gently kissing my neck. I almost can't believe how good her lips feel on my skin, each kiss tingles even after her lips leave. I begin breathing even harder now, I'm at a loss for words so I just close my eyes and enjoy her attention. The heat of her breath is more enjoyable than I could have imagined.

"Thank you for dinner Seto (kiss) it was delicious (kiss) I want to repay you (kiss) so just lay back (kiss) and relax."

I keep my eyes closed, in my drunken state I speak without thinking "this is payment?... I guess I should have made dessert too..."

She giggles and nestles closer to me, I instinctively put my arm around her shoulder so she can get closer. She begins whispering in my ear with a lusty voice I've never heard "You ARE making me dessert (her soft hand lightly cups my swollen balls) I hope it's as good as my dinner."

"Fuck" is the only thing I can moan as she begins sucking on my neck and fondling my nuts.

My whole body feels like its vibrating, my brain can't comprehend how good I feel. I let out an involuntary moan as she bites my neck, I even hear her growl a bit with lust.

"Ma'am I..."

She cuts me off "Shhhh I said relax"

God...

While her left hand is busy with my nuts the right takes a firm grip at the base of my aching cock. With her firm grip she begins to slowly stroke me, doing little corkscrew motions with her wrist. I try to control it but my breathing is quivering and ragged. She stops bitting and starts kissing a line all the way back up to my ear.

At first I think she's gonna whisper to me again, but instead I feel the wet warmth of her tongue enter my ear.

"Fuck... Ma'am... I'm gonna..."

Her hand stops jerking and grips firmly on the base stopping me from cumming.

"Not yet... I want a full serving..."

She goes back to licking my ear, I don't fully understand what she means but I'm ok with continuing this longer. After a minute or two she begins jerking me again, this time a little faster. The hand fondling my nuts gets more aggressive as well.

Over the next 20 minutes I nearly cum more than 3 times. Each time she stops and holds the base, nibbles on my ear or my neck, then goes back to stroking while playing with my nuts. I'm drenched in sweat, my brain is so overcharged with lust, I can't think or speak clearly. My face and fingers tingle from my extremely heavy breathing.

"Please... Please... Please!" I say breathlessly.

It seems to be the only word I can get out but I can see by the evil grin on her face she understands what I mean. She moves her hand from my balls and begins teasing the head of my cock, I jump and yelp at the sensation. Its so sensitive!

"God Seto I'm so wet, your cock is a thing of beauty, even I'm gonna have trouble taking this thing."

I moan in response.

"Ok Seto I think it's time, I want you to stand up for me."

I look at her alarmed, what is happening!?! Can I even stand? My knees feel so weak... Of course I do as she tells me too, she could get me to do anything right now. She lets go of my cock for the first time since we started. I stand on my shakey legs, to my shock Mirko stands as well, she gets behind me and presses her body against mine. Because she is so much taller than me her massive tits squeeze around the sides of my head putting me into heaven.

She whispers "Pick up my wine glass Seto, hold it infront of your cock, if a single drop of my dessert ends up on the ground you will be reprimanded."

This is so damn lewd, I can't believe all of this is real. I pick up her empty glass as she reaches around to the front of me and begins jerking my cock. I exhale leaning back into her incredibly strong yet soft body. Her musk is all I can smell, it's both sweet and sour simultaneously. Her scent will be burned into my nose by the end of tonight I have no doubt.

She starts slow but steadily picks up her pace, I'm already on the edge of cumming and I'm praying this is the time she lets me. I bite my lip hard as my cum starts to prepare itself again. Out of nowhere I feel her left hand brush past my ass then up between my legs. With two fingers she begins massaging my taint and a little circle pattern. That's the last straw...

I growl as my cum is unleashed, luckily the wine glass is of a decent size because I almost miss the first shot of cum, it makes an audible *splurt!* noise as it paints the inside of the glass white.

*Splurt splurt splurt splurt splurt splurt*

Her jerking and taint massaging never stop for a second as I continue to cum even more than I did on her tits.

*Splurt splurt splurt splurt splurt splurt*

Finally it's starts to slow, I've been cumming for so long I may just pass out from the pleasure, my brain can't handle the strain of it. I look down and see the glass is half full, actually a little more than half. It feels so damn hot even through the glass.

Mirko finally milks the last long strand of cum from my cock, she rubs her finger on the edge of the glass to stop the strand from following her. She then takes the glass from my shaking hands. She steps to the side and I crumple back onto the couch nearly hyperventilating.

I look up and see Mirko rolling the glass around in her hand like it's a fine whiskey, she holds it up to her nose and takes a massive inhale. She closes her eyes and her whole body shakes, her left hand disappears into her bikini bottoms.

"Seto I've never seen anything like this in my life, the scent, the thickness, the amount! This is just unbelievable!"

She takes another long waft of my cum while touching herself, my brain is in a free fall as I sit and watch her do it. Then she does the unthinkable...

"Cheers Seto, to a delicious dessert!"

She begins chugging my jizz like its the most delicious thing in the world. I involuntarily begin stroking my half soft cock, I just can't help it. Even though this is disgusting I've never been more turned on in my life. It takes her multiple gulps to take it all in, even then it seems she is having trouble swallowing it. I see her jaw flexing and instantly realize she is chewing it!

"Fuck..." Is all I can squeak out as I witness this lewd display.

Her hand is feverishly rubbing her pussy now, I see gleaming trails running down both of her legs. Is she really that turned on by me? By my smelly cum?

She shakes as she gives on last loud gulp.

"Ahhhhhh... Fuck... That was so delicious! If you keep cumming like this I'll have to start making it my dinner and dessert!"

She uses two of her fingers to rub the inside of the glass to get any remnants of jizz. She then sucks on them greedily. I just sit gazing at her, dumbfounded, at a loss for words.

After another minute or to she finally looks satisfied the glass is clean and sets it down. She takes her hand out of her bikini bottoms, her fingers gleam with lewd juice. She looks at me and grins.

"Do you want to taste me too?"

Without hesitation I nod yes, she steps forward and holds the three dripping wet fingers infront of my face. Just like she did a moment ago I greedily suck her fingers making lewd noises in the process, the taste of her is everything to me in this moment. The sweet taste burns into my tongue, I want more of it!

She starts pulling her fingers out and I suck so hard trying to stop them that there is a loud *pop!* as they leave.

"Mhmm you did so good Seto, this was fun."

I give a weak smile "Yea..." Is all I have the thought power to come up with.

She leans down and kisses my forehead "I'm tired honey so I'm going to bed, for now the interview is on pause so you aren't required to join me, but you can do so if you wish. If I'm already asleep don't hesitate to crawl under the covers and snuggle me anyways, I love a good snuggling. Otherwise you're welcome to the couch and anything in the fridge, goodnight sweetie."

Just like that she turns and walks away, my eyes focus on her cute cotton tail as she leaves...

Chapter 7- Everyday

I turn the handle on the kitchen sink and splash my face with cold water. My brain can't fully comprehend what just happened, the sound of her gulping down my jizz is ringing in my ears, I can't stop thinking about it. My cock is growing harder by the second, I seriously don't understand how I'm hard again already.

"Calm down man..."

My reflection in the window above the sink doesn't reply. I take out a glass and fill it with water, I've drank so much wine I could use it. As I drink I contemplate my next move. I definitely can't keep lying forever, this woman is too smart for that. Could I come clean? Nah with the kind of cargo I was hauling I would never see the light of day again. Could I run? Again no she could catch me in a second, besides I don't know how to get off this island alone.

I shake my head, its best just to keep playing along. I can be a better assistant than she ever imagined. What are the things she craves? What are the things she doesn't know she wants? How can I please her? I rub my cock for a moment thinking about this, her absurdly sexy body, her soft lips, the taste of her pussy...

"Fuck..."

Even without her here it's the only word my lust fueled mind can come up with. Damn I can't let myself get so frazzled, she'll grow bored with me if thats all I ever say. Not that I really understand what she see's in me to begin with, does she really find me attractive? I guess I'm not bad looking but she could have any man on the planet, hero's, athletes, billionaires! Yet she wants to be with an average fisherman? Pardon the pun but something is fishy here.

I fill the glass again and take it with me to the living room. As I plop down on the couch I can already feel my eyes gluing themselves to her door. She said I could sleep with her if I want, I don't know if I should though. Is this another test? Another way to interrogate me? Ah I'm so confused!

I close my eyes and rub my temples, you're being ridiculous and you know it. You survived the storm, a beautiful woman wants to be with you, and you just might have a new job already... Why are you over thinking it? Why are you trying to escape this heaven? Why can't you just trust her?

I stand up with new resolve, fuck this couch, I want to sleep with Mirko! I take my glass to the kitchen to fill it again, while I'm at it I grab another one. I'm sure Mirko will want some when she wakes up. I confidently walk down the hallway, though the closer I actually get to her door the more apprehension I feel creeping in. I take a deep breath and open the door quietly.

The room is completely dark aside from the ray of light emanating from the crack of the door. I can see Mirko's perfect form on the bed under some blankets. I can tell from her soft rhythmic breathing that she is already asleep. I close the door as quietly as possible and creep over to her nightstand, I set the glasses of water down and turn to the bed.

I really don't want to wake her up, I slowly peel back the blanket as I crawl onto the bed. As her body is uncovered her strong musk wafts up to my nose. God after all the sunbathing her scent is unbelievably strong, not that I'm complaining I can't get enough of it. The second I lay down and set the blanket down on my myself she rolls over and pulls me to her with an insane amount of strength.

Her naked sweaty body makes contact with mine and it makes me aggressively shudder. She has pulled me into the little spoon position, which is definitely fine with me. Every part of her body that can be touching me is, she has even wrapped her legs around mine. Her squeezing arms could feel scary, but they don't, I know I'm safe. Embarrassingly enough I can feel precum leaking from my cock, surely staining the sheet with proof of my lewd thoughts.

There I lay, in a cocoon of sweat and soft skin, I couldn't be more comfortable. I quickly feel sleep starting to take me, even with my nap earlier I think the stress of the day has worn me out. My last thought is of her drinking my cum, I wish I could watch her do that everyday...

Chapter 8- A Very Sweet Dream

I awaken with a smile, I sit up and look around feeling confused for a moment. Where am I? The drunken memories of last night come back to me in a rush. I'm in my older sister's best friends dorm room! God Hana is gonna kill me when she finds out about this! She had already left the party by the time me and Mirko started making out, but I know most of the other sorority girls saw and keeping a secret really isn't their strength. Damn Hana was nice enough to invite me down this weekend, how could I do this!?! Bleh you know what she is gonna have to accept it, I'm an adult now she can't always treat me like a kid.

I grin as I look over at the little lump under the blankets next to me. I pull up the covers and gaze at her perfect petite body, I'm not very tall myself but she is 5'3 so I feel massive next to her. I gaze down her perfect form, her dark skin only makes the white cotton tail just above her ass stand out more. Honestly her ass is the biggest part of her, just the sight of it is making me hard again. I reach out and cup it lightly, my fingers sink into her silky skin. I can't believe an older girl this stunning would ever hook up with me. She begins to rustle, I hear her moan as she wakes up.

"Mhmmm Seto..."

I smile, hearing her voice say my name that way is beyond gratifying. I grip her ass a little harder and give it a shake.

"Yes little Mirko?"

She gives a girlish half giggle half moan "Can... Can we do the thing?"

I feel my dick throb "Of course... The safe word is the same as last night ok?"

She moans "y...yes..."

*Whap!*

I smack her ass so hard it even makes my hand hurt, she gives a delighted little squeal of pain. Who would have thought such a strong dominating woman would want things like this? Not that I'm complaining, it's pretty damn fun once you get into character, but still it's a little intense for me. I'm just glad she trusted me enough to be so forthcoming with what she likes, what she craves...

I see her right hand move to her pussy, I quickly grab it stopping her.

"What do you think you're doing? That belongs to me remember? You only touch it when I tell you to!"

*Whap!*

Again I hit her ass so hard it stings, a second red hand print is left behind on her flawless skin. She quivers as the smack reverberates through her body. I rub her ass now, the skin feels hot after my hits.

"I'm sorry Seto..." She says in a cute little meek voice.

*Whap!*

"You don't sound sorry, say it like you mean it, tell me what you learned" I say with a firm commanding voice.

*Whap!*

I'm concerned with how many hits I've given her on the same cheek, but Mirko is so much tougher than she seems. She enjoys playing the innocent one but that's mostly an act, she could take me on any day of the week. Besides if it was too much she would give the safe word.

"I'm so sorry Seto! I'm sorry I tried to touch my pussy! I mean... I mean your pussy! It's yours I promise! I'll never touch it again if that's what you want!"

*Whap!*

"Good girl, this will help you remember this valuable lesson."

*Whap! Whap! Whap!*

She gives out a lusty pained moan, I can tell she loves it. I reach down between her legs, her pussy is already absurdly wet! I rub it lightly causing her to quiver.

"Such a lewd little rabbit, what am I gonna do with you?"

She wiggles around, probably dying for me to touch her more.

"Anything... Ah... Anything you want Seto!"

I begin licking the inside of her big fluffy ear, her whole body gets goosebumps at the sensation.

"Right answer Mirko, I'm proud of you, here is your reward."

I raise up the fingers that were just on her pussy to her mouth. To my surprise she hesitates, I'm just about to punish her when she finally latches on and begins sucking the taste of herself off me.

"Deeper!" I yell with a rasp.

She takes my fingers as far back as they will go. it feels so warm as her throat spasms on me. She can only keep them there for a few seconds before gagging.

"Such a good girl... I'll tell you what, if you keep my fingers down for 5 seconds without gagging I'll let you stroke that lewd little pussy."

I slip my left arm under her and around her neck, I gently squeeze causing her to wiggle again. This is something that made her cum almost right away last night, it makes me nervous but she made it clear she enjoys it. I rub her pussy with my right hand a little, then put my fingers back up to her mouth.

This time she doesn't hesitate, she dives onto my fingers taking them all the way down her throat. I wonder if she was hesitating earlier on purpose? I might punish her if that's the case...

"1...2...3... *Gleck!*"

I pull my fingers out as quickly as possible. She sputters a little bit, her breathing is getting quite hard. I give her about 10 seconds to recover before I tighten my arm around her neck more.

"Again Mirko!"

As punishment this time I don't touch her pussy, I just put my fingers up and wait. Again without hesitation she takes them down her greedy throat.

"1... 2... 3... 4... *Gleck!*"

Again I pull out as quick as I can, I really thought she would make it this time. I take a deep breath before doing what I must.

*WHAP!*

I give her the hardest smack yet, her spit on my hand gives me more solid contact. She gives a desperate primal whimper, I think that hit actually got to her. My hand is throbbing from the force of it, I don't think she or I can stand another one of those. I tighten my arm around her neck again, I can feel her slightly struggling to breathe